Absolute Terror 2

He brought his arm up high with the leash attached, striking her hard on the buttocks as she tried to move. She squealed as the leather leash stung her skin. A pink weal appeared immediately. He struck her again, the leather leash lashing down on her pink skin. Nina cried out in pain. He thrust his prick into her harder and faster, His finger returned to probing her anus, she stood still knowing that He would and could do whatever He wanted. She was resigned to the fact that He was Master. He was in complete control and she was powerless to stop him. She showed no more resistance and He felt her body slowly relax. He felt all powerful as He knew that she had passed another milestone in her journey of total submission to him. He continued to gently push his large finger into her tight hole, he waited till his finger was past the joint before giving a slight thrust of his finger in her virgin arsehole, feeling her ass slowly dilate, welcoming his finger deeper inside her rectum.

He showed her no mercy and using all his strength he fucked her hard, His prick pounding, thrusting hard into her poor swollen pussy, His large finger inside her tiny anus. Nina felt His prick deep inside her and His finger in her arse and her body being hammered with the force of his great thrusts. He grunted as he forced His prick deeper inside her tight pussy, Nina was beginning to feel turned on as He slowly pushed his finger in and out of her, feeling the exquisite sensation of his rough finger inside her, she began to pant, feeling the sweat from Him dripping onto her skin, hearing his grunts as he fingered and screwed her at the same time. She was shocked and excited by her response to his taking her forcefully. Finding herself entering into the way He was in complete control, she found that she was very aroused by His brute strength.

Nina rocked her hips back, grinding her pussy on his prick, and her anus she felt as if she was being impaled but the dual feeling of him fingering her anus and fucking her pussy at the same time caused such an amazing feeling of pleasure. Her senses heightened by the thought of what he was doing to her. It was so intense and she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her shuddering body. He grunted as He came inside her, feeling her gush of fluids as she came. Feeling His cum juices, mixed with her own, running down the inside of her thighs as He finished thrusting inside her. She felt him pull His prick from her pussy and his finger slid out from her small anus. She was a little sore but that was the best orgasm she had ever experienced, his prick so hard and forceful inside her as his finger fucked her anus.

He withdraws from her pussy, wiping his dribbling prick on her butt, enjoying the view of her pink cheeks and her swollen pussy glistening with his juices. He stroked her small pert buns, Nina moaned as He caressed her, sensing His change in mood, He was pleased with her. He unclipped her, allowing her to stand before Him, walking around her, admiring her in the harness. Nina looked at Him, then lowered her eyes under His intense gaze, He was so powerful and strong, she felt so weak and small in His presence. She finally began to realise she loved Him and that she wished to serve Him fully, to completely surrender to Him. To be totally vulnerable and to trust Him. He striped her naked, leaving the body harness on the floor, walking to the small handbasin He picked up a cloth and ran it under the warm tap, returning to her he washed her down and then going back to the basin He scrupulously cleaned his hands She stood still, waiting for His command.

Nina admires His body as He walks towards her.

"You have pleased me. A reward is called for."

Nina looked up at Him, wondering what her reward could be. He led her to a chair placed just off the middle of the room, He sat on the chair, pulling her to Him. With His hand on her back and His other hand on her stomach He gently forced her stand sideways and then to bend over. Guiding her till she lay flat on her stomach, across His knee, her small upturned bottom raised for His pleasure. At first He spanked her bottom gently, warming her bottom up, then He spanked her bottom a little harder, Nina squealed as He spanked her harder and harder till she broke down and cried. He stroked her bottom, knowing she can bear no more, caressing her tenderly as she let go and sobbed uncontrollably her bottom red and angry from the spanking but as the stinging faded away it was replaced by a tingling on her skin

Nina stopped crying as she realized He ws stroking her, feeling His warm hand on her tingling butt, finding the stroking on her stinging cheeks slightly erotic. He stood her up, walking her towards the new table. He lifted her onto the table and used the restraints to tie her up. Then spread the bottom half of the table into the two pieces, causing her to be spread-eagled in front of Him. He left her there and crossed the room to the small chest of drawers, opening it he took a tube of lubricant and a rubber glove out. He walked between her legs, slipping on the rubber glove, unscrewing the lid of the lube, He squirted some on His hand, caressing her, rubbing his other hand over her thigh, softly touching her, raising His hand higher till He reached her shaved pussy. With the ungloved hand He spread her wide, exposing her swollen pussy to Him. It glistened with juices. She had no idea what He was going to do.

He slipped two gloved fingers inside her tight pussy, slowly moving inside her. For a moment or two He thrust inside her, listening to her moan and feeling the tight fit. When He felt she was ready, her pussy oozing juices onto His gloved fingers, He slid another inside her, she reacted by thrusting her hips against Him, feeling her excitement He slipped His fourth finger into the tight resistance of her pussy. Nina moaned as she was stretched wide by Him. He stopped, waiting for her pussy to adjust to the stretch. Then He slowly eased His fingers deeper inside her, slowly He removed His fingers from inside her. He squirted more lube on her, using His ungloved hand to smear the cool lube onto her pussy. Deliberately paying attention to her clit. Stroking it between His fingers, till she cried out in pleasure. Nina thrashed her head from side to side as He brought her close to orgasm. But He stopped as she was on the edge, she groaned, needing to feel Him inside her, filling her up. She begged Him with her eyes to satisfy her. He smiled, that was exactly what He intended to do.

Using His gloved hand He placed his thumb against the tips of His fingertips, with His other hand he spread her pussy lips, He inserted His hand into her, very slowly, watching her stretched wide to accommodate His hand. Her pussy was so tight around His hand and He eased in further. He watched her face also as she tried to arch her back in the restraints, trying to thrust his hand deeper inside her, her hips writhed in ecstasy. She made low moaning noises as He continued to slowly penetrate her with His large hand. As His hand went further inside her it closed into a fist, she cried out as He pushed His hand in as deep as she could take it. As He fisted her she felt an incredible feeling of being completely filled, his large fist gently thrusting inside her. He turned His hand inside her, moving His hand in a circular motion to add to her pleasure. She shuddered in ecstasy as she felt His hand deep inside her, she felt a little tender and her pussy ached but it was so pleasurable. She felt the need to thrust against His hand, wanting to feel His large hand plunged inside her. He watched her face as she finally came with a mind blowing orgasm

She lay quivering in a post orgasmic bliss as He slowly pulled his gloved hand from her dripping pussy. He stripped the glove from His hand tossing it in the small bin under the table. Undoing the restraints He then helped her off the table and to stand up. Pressing down on her shoulders He makes her kneel at His feet. He looks down at her.

"Are you happy, little one?"

Nina nodded, remembering His words to her earlier. "You will be silent unless I give you permission to speak"

"I chose you for your qualities of strength, intelligence and you have shown me the acceptance of your submissive sexuality.

I will accept you as my submissive if you come to my willingly."

She nods.

"You may speak." He says to her

.

At His feet, looking up at Him adoringly she whispered.

"Oh yes, Master. Please, I come to you willingly."

She bowed her head showing Him proper respect. Telling her to stand up He walks to the set of drawers, removing something from it. He stands in front of her placing her collar back around her neck

"Never take this off again, you must always wear this to show that you belong to me, your Master."

Nina nodded.

"It is time to sleep Little One, tomorrow is another day and we will continue our lessons."

Her Master led the way and she followed. He led her into a small room with just a bed with pillow and blankets, washbowl, facecloth, soap and a bucket with a small towel beside it. Also there was a pitcher of water and a small fruit bowl. On the bed was a tiny candle, matches and a book. The room was sparse but sufficient for her needs.

"I have left you a book to read."

Nina walked right into the room, as her Master left and locked the door behind Him

Feeling in the dark, the only illumination the thin strip of light coming from under the door, her eyes adjusted to the semi darkness. Nina took the candle and struck a match, she lit the small candle knowing that she had limited time before the candle would flicker out, leaving her in the dark. Nina emptied her bladder into the bucket, then she washed herself very carefully, making sure that her pussy was clean and that no smell lingered from her and her Master’s previous sexual encounters. She tried not to flinch as she washed herself with the facecloth, wiping her tender swollen pussy on the harsh cloth, then towelling herself dry with the small towel, putting everything back neatly, placing the towel over the bucket to hide it from her Master so as not to disgust Him with her bodily functions.

Nina curled up under the blankets, with the candle flickering on the floor beside her, she sipped at the cool water, munching on a crisp apple she started to read the book; A bottom’s guide to pleasing the Dominant. The book was informative and interesting, with pictures of submissives/dominants. Nina fell asleep with the book on her chest, the candle burnt down and went out. She shifted in her sleep curling into a ball with her hands clasped between her thighs, her dreams simple happy dreams of what tomorrow might bring

Absolute Terror Chapter 3 will be submitted in the next week so...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Absolute Terror 2
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds