• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Accident, Honest

Accident, Honest

12

I shifted slightly, twisting, trying to find a more comfortable position. The cold metal mesh of the cage pressed against bare skin making me move again. After several more attempts I curled back up waiting for your return. I'd lost track of how long you'd been gone, time always seems abstract when you leave me to my thoughts.

As the minutes ticked by I wished I'd told the truth of the matter when you asked for it. I knew you knew it already from the look in your eye when you challenged me about it but something inside me had rebelled. I had openly lied to you like some sort of spoilt brat.

I kept playing the scene over and over in my head. You'd popped out for something shouting behind you as you closed the door that you'd be back in a bit. I'd wandered for a bit before venturing into the book-lined study originally headed for the massive armchair by the fire but then something had caught my eye. High up on one of the bookshelves was the box you always hid surprises in; and I distinctly remembered it being on your desk earlier that day. The only reason for it to be that high up on the shelves was that it must contain something of interest; with my birthday just a week away, you could say that curiosity just got the better of me.

Estimating the height, I had pushed the armchair so it stood just below my target and clambered up onto the arm. I had been straining on tip toes to reach the box, but just as my fingers grazed the edge of the lid, I'd heard the front door slam.

In my haste to get down and appear nonchalant I'd lost my footing and thrown my arms out to try and steady myself. It was no good though and not only had I been dumped unceremoniously onto the floor but I had managed to knock one of the large ornamental dragons flying in the process. Impact with the hard wooden floor had smashed it into several pieces.

So it was you found me knelt on the floor by the chair trying to find all the pieces to glue it back together later. As you entered and saw the scene of crime with the moved chair and broken statue you knew immediately what had transpired. I looked up at you guiltily, trying to hide the broken pieces behind me.

"Pet, what happened here?" you enquired softly but firmly.

I looked from you to the broken shards and back again pausing slightly while I tried to come up with an excuse before slowly telling you that I had intended to give the shelves a dusting and that I had been moving things off the side so I could get at them but I'd dropped the statue in the process.

I could see in your eyes that this wasn't washing with you.

"The truth pet, before I get cross."

You were giving me an escape route, one I should have taken but I stubbornly stuck to my woven tale.

"I was going to dust the side sir," I stated once more. I could see the annoyance glinting in your eyes as your brow crinkled into a frown.

"Very well, I guess we shall find out the truth when you've had some time to think on how much trouble you are digging yourself into."

With that you had gripped the ring on my collar and propelled me from the room and into the back bedroom. Ordering me to take off my clothes, you had cuffed my hands together and then attached them via a small chain to the ring on my collar. Then you had ordered me into the cage I now found myself in. Locking the door you said simply, "I'll return when you've had time to think about why you find yourself in the predicament you are now in." You then left me to my thoughts closing the door behind you.

In the moments after you had left, I'd sulked openly pulling at the cuffs trying to wriggle out of them but the thick leather and steel held me fast. I'd tried my weight against the door but it didn't even budge and the metal was cold against my skin. I gave up after a while and settled down, curling up in the middle, trying to avoid contact with the mesh. I gazed longingly at the fur throw that normally filled the bottom of the cage, but it was always removed for those moments when you wanted me to think on my actions. It made sense I guess, punishment is after all punishment but I wanted to cuddle up to its warmth rather than shying from the cold mesh and unrelentingly hard floor.

As I waited, my thoughts moved from feeling rebellious to anger. How could you not have believed my explanation? It had made sense to me, seemed a reasonable explanation however false it was in reality. I was truly sorry about the statue but you hadn't given me time to apologise for that. I pushed again at the door trying to spring it open but the position of my cuffed hands attached to my collar made putting all my weight to it difficult and I ended up frustrating myself. I glared at the door, daring you to come back so I could give you a piece of my mind. Deep in my heart I knew you were right and that lying had been the wrong course of action but for now my anger showed itself. I shouted at the closed door, daring you to return, to let me out. It was as if something primal had taken over my mind. I raged for a while, exhausting myself, but you didn't come. Of course you wouldn't, this brattish display of displeasure was just digging myself deeper into the already deep hole I'd dug. Whining my annoyance had just about as much effect.

After 10 minutes of raging at a closed door, I quietened, exhausted and beginning to recognise how much trouble I was now in. I began to think on just how I'd got to where I currently was, accepting that lying had not been the way forward, by lying I had landed myself into bigger trouble than I would have been in had I told you the truth about what had transpired. I knew that my punishment had barely begun. I began to fret; I'd so blatantly defied you. I'd broken the promises in the contract we'd drawn up when I began this adventure. You would be quite within your rights to ask me to leave, to terminate that agreement.

As this thought sank in, I hugged my knees to me trying not to cry. I was angry at myself now for having ruined what had seemed so magical. Memories swam through my mind and I sniffed hard fighting the prickling sensation at the corner of my eyes but slowly and surely the tears trickled out, gently at first but gradually overcoming me. I sobbed, frustrated at my own stupidity, longing to turn back time and tell you the truth or even further to where I should have just curled up with my book.

I cried openly, my breath coming in weird gasps till I felt I could cry no longer. As I ran out of tears and self-pity I fell silent. The tears dried on my cheeks as acceptance arrived. The next move was yours and I would accept what ever decision you made. I was genuinely penitent and my rebellion had vanished. I had been careless with the promises I'd made when I entered your service. Complete obedience: it hadn't seemed that hard a thing when I'd signed the contract. I hadn't counted on my own natural rebelliousness and curiosity showing itself. Sighing to myself I settled down to wait patiently, occasionally shifting to try and prevent cramp setting in, flinching whenever I met the cold mesh.

I don't know how long I was there for; I must have dozed off because I suddenly became aware of footsteps outside the room and the sound of the handle turning. I sat up a little too quickly and banged my head off the top of the cage only just curbing the curse that threatened to roll of my tongue. I kept my eyes down watching your progress around the room; you stood still watching me, almost daring me to speak. I knew better than to speak first though so I waited, trying to gauge your mood from your body language and movement but you gave nothing away.

Eventually you walked over to me and unlocked the door, reaching in you carefully unclipped my hands from my collar and attached the lead. A gentle yet insistent tug encouraged me out my limbs protesting from having been in the same position for so long.

"You may stretch little one, I may be firm but I'm not cruel. A broken slave is no use to me." The tone of your voice was calm and authoritative but gave away no clues to your true feelings. I opened my mouth as if to speak but your expression warned me to stay silent. Nervously I stretched out my cramped muscles feeling the slight prickling of pins and needles up my legs. Having stretched I returned to a kneeling position my thighs spread wide my hands upturned and my eyes downcast.

"Glad to see your training hasn't completely abandoned you girl. Come." The lead tugged and I slowly followed you out of the room towards the playroom. My heart was beating like a drum as you led me in and pointed to the rug by your chair. I hurried to obey; settling on to the rug into what I hoped was the best presentation pose I could muster. My back was rigidly straight and my thighs as far apart as I could manage: my eyes determinedly downcast. I could hear you moving about the room and tried not to think about what could come next. Finally you sank into the massive chair eyes studying me, I could feel your gaze sweeping over my body and unconsciously tried to straighten my spine further.

"Hmmm yes, you present yourself well little one, but I need more than just your ability to learn poses. If I wanted someone to do tricks on demand I'd get a dog. Though I feel after your little performance today, that perhaps a dog would be easier to train...less likely to lie to me perhaps?"

Your words cut through me making me wince.

"Perhaps now you are prepared to tell me the truth girl? Well? What have you to say for yourself?"

Trembling, I began to speak

"I'm s-sorry Master, I...I'm sorry truly I am sir..."

An impatient sound from you cut through my faltering words "I believe I asked for an explanation slave, not an apology. There will be time enough for apologies later"

I shifted a little, "Master...I...sorry...I..."

"Spit it out girl, I don't have all day, what actually happened in my study? The truth this time."

I swallowed, suddenly thoroughly ashamed of my actions and trying to steady my voice.

"Master, I was try...trying to reach the box you placed high up the book-sh-shelf...I...I saw it on your desk this morning sir...and...and when I saw it so high up...I knew there must b-be something interesting inside Master."

"Go on slave, I want the full truth."

I sniffed quietly, "My curiosity got the better of me sir, I moved the chair so th-that I could stand on the arm...to...to try and reach the box sir. When I heard you come back I was attempting to climb back down so...so..."

I paused trying to compose myself, "...so that when you came in you wouldn't suspect anything, but I slipped and grabbed at the shelf to try and steady myself and I missed. I caught the edge of the dragon as I fell, sir, and it smashed when it hit the ground. I was trying to find all the pieces so I could glue it back together later Master."

"mmm I see, and why did you not tell me this earlier girl? A dishonest slave is of no use to me. I seem to remember our contract demands of you 100% obedience. Not only did you break that rule, after all anything I've deemed to put clearly out of reach is clearly not for your eyes is it? But you also then chose to lie to me about it despite being caught in the act."

I hung my head.

"By my account that makes you disobedient, dishonest and above all foolish. Hardly what you would call redeeming qualities nor qualities I seek for in the girls I choose to tutor. You broke the rules. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Master, I am truly sorry that I have displeased you. You are right; I broke the terms of our contract and as such deserve to have it terminated. I not only disobeyed your rules but I then sought to conceal my crime behind deceit despite being caught in the act. Master, I beg you, please, do not terminate our agreement. I would prove myself to you ten times over; I will take any punishment you might choose to exact with out complaint I promise. Please just give me one more chance to show how truly sorry I am and allow me to prove myself to be the best of my ability. I have learnt from this I swear."

I sank low, prostrating myself, hoping you'd be merciful but realising my error too late.

"Did I say you could change position slave?"

I froze, unsure of what to do next. It hadn't been my aim to displease you further yet here I was managing to carry on digging the hole I was already so deep into I would need a ladder to climb out.

Nervously I moved back into the position I'd been in.

"Better. Do I need to recap my rules girl? They seem to be leaking out of your brain at an alarming rate. If you expect to remain in my service perhaps we should redo the basics?"

I held my tongue, something telling me that this was rhetorical.

"Stand up."

I rose swiftly placing my hands in the small of my back and pulling my shoulders back. I looked straight ahead waiting for your next command.

"Good. Go and wait for me at the bench."

I began to comply, remembering in the nick of time that walking in this room was a privilege and certainly not one I'd earnt today. I could but hope that my hesitation had gone un-noticed. Sinking to my hands and knees I carefully made my way to the bench you'd indicated easing into a kneeling position with what I hoped passed for grace. I could hear you moving around behind me but didn't dare turn to look. I knew what was about to come, I could hear you selecting your tools testing each one first: each one making its own distinct sound. You finally settled on one and walked towards me, your footfalls suddenly loud in the silence of the room. I was anxious to know what to expect but avoided turning to look at you. I was in deep enough as it was.

You indicated to me to mount the bench and carefully locked the cuffs in position leaving my arse pointing upwards and vulnerable. I shifted nervously testing the cuffs, something I had a sneaking suspicion you disapproved of but you had never openly disciplined me for it. I was held firm shivering with a heady cocktail of anticipation and nerves.

Lazily you trailed a finger down my spine setting nerve endings tingling and a dampness growing between my thighs.

"Now my spirited brat of a girl you have a decision to make here, one I wish you to consider carefully. You have two choices here. You can use your safe word and I will undo you right here, right now but that comes with a cost. Choose that and you and I will be done. I will terminate our agreement, help you pack and drive you to the station. The second choice you have is to willingly accept the punishment you have earned by your actions today. I will go over the basics with you again ensuring that you do in fact remember my rules to which you agreed in our contract and exact the punishment for today's transgressions. This is not a lesson you will forget in a hurry."

I opened my mouth to choose but you shushed me walking round to my head and popping a ball gag into my mouth.

"You must not rush this decision little one. I will return in ten minutes to receive your reply. Think long and hard on this one slave."

With that you walked away from me, settling back into your chair which you had turned to face me and simply watched.

My mind reeled, thoughts churning round like a tempest. The glimmer of hope you had provided excited me but the fear of what was to come came too. What did you have planned for me? Did I trust you enough to allow this? I didn't want to leave I knew that much but did I have a choice? I could feel your gaze burning my skin, trying to gauge what I was thinking. Gradually my thinking cleared. I was staying. I knew the next few hours would be hard but then wasn't that what you always said? That your lessons were hard but that they would help me grow, you never asked of me anything you didn't think I could deal with and the gods knew I had to learn this lesson. I fussed at the gag, anxious to tell you my decision but you had deemed that ten minutes should be taken in coming to my decision. Without a clock though the time passed torturously slowly, finally I heard you stand and walk over to me, you carefully removed the gag and waited while I worked my mouth adjusting to its sudden absence.

"Have you made a decision little one?" You knelt down so you were at eye level with me and looked me straight in the eyes preventing me from looking away.

I blinked slowly before quietly stating "Yes sir. I...I wish to stay sir, though my transgressions are numerous, you have generously offered me the chance to redeem myself sir. I will not turn it down. Thank you Master."

"You are quite sure slave?"

"Yes sir."

"Very well, let us begin. I wish to see if you still remember the rules I gave you when we began. I feel it would do you good to be reminded of them so that you might retain them in that mind of yours this time. You can of course at any point utilise your safe word and choose the first option but as I said earlier our arrangement will terminate completely. Do you understand?"

I nodded my ascent.

"Volume girl, you have your tongue for this so use it."

"Yes Master, I understand."

"Better."

I shall run through the rules that you promised to keep so eagerly when you entered my service. I wish you to repeat them after me without hesitation. Hesitation will be taken as evidence of your inability to remember the rule. For every one you are unable to repeat back to me, you shall receive five strokes of the cane. I will then repeat the process until you are able to repeat each one back to me perfectly.

"Any questions before we begin?"

I shivered nervously hoping that I wouldn't experience any moments of mind blank but said clearly "No sir."

"Very well, let us begin. Rule no1: Whenever you address me you will address me as either Sir or Master, unless in a public space or the need for discretion around visitors arises."

I dutifully repeated this back as carefully as possible, so far so good.

"Correct. Rule no2: When requested to present yourself you will remain in position until told otherwise with your back straight, your thighs open and your eyes down."

Again I carefully recited the rule, "Rule 2 sir, when requested to present myself I will remain in position...until told otherwise with my back straight, my thighs open, sir and my eyes down."

You tapped the cane against my arse, "I hope that wasn't hesitation little one, you got away with it this time but I won't be so lenient next time."

"Rule no3: I expect 100% obedience from you in everything you do. I do not tolerate dishonesty and deceit."

I winced guiltily but repeated the rule.

You crooked an eyebrow as you saw me wince but continued.

"Good. Rule no4: It is your duty to look to your Master's comfort before your own. The only exception to this rule will come if you fall ill or are significantly injured so as to prevent you following this rule."

"It is my duty to look to my Master's comfort before my own. The only exception to this rule will come..." I hesitated, feeling the words slip through my mind like sand through fingers. "...if..." I was drawing a complete mind blank.

I heard the cane whistle as you brought it down hard raising a red welt across my right arse cheek and a gasp from my lips.

"Tut, tut, hesitation slave. Five strokes it is then and you will count and thank me for each one."

The blows fell in quick succession, with me dutifully counting each one as they stung their path across my exposed arse. I yelped as the fifth and final stroke landed.

"Right, let us see if that rule is any clearer now. Rule no4: It is your duty to look to your Master's comfort before your own. The only exception to this rule will come if you fall ill or are significantly injured so as to prevent you following this rule."

This time I managed the whole rule, though it came out in one big rush in my anxiousness to remember it all.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Accident, Honest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds