Accident, Honest

"Well done. See you can remember things when you put your mind to it. Rule no5: You will be properly attired at all times. I expect you to wear stockings and suspenders, and your collar at all times during the day and to wear without complaint any outfit or accessories I so choose. For times when discretion is needed you will be expected to wear the pendant bearing my personal coat of arms."

"I will be properly attired at all times. I shall wear stockings and suspenders and my collar at all times during the day..." I hesitated momentarily but a light tap from your cane reminded me. "...and to wear without complaint any outfit..." This time I hesitated too long and yelped as the cane came down hard.

"Too much hesitation girl. Five strokes it is. Remember to count and thank me."

I tugged at my restraints wanting to protect my arse from the blows but remembered to count them and thank you for each one.

"You took those well. Let's see if you can remember this time. Rule no5: You will be properly attired at all times. I expect you to wear stockings and suspenders, and your collar at all times during the day and to wear without complaint any outfit or accessories I so choose. For times when discretion is needed you will be expected to wear the pendant bearing my personal coat of arms."

I took a deep breath and trying to ignore the stinging sensation in my arse, I carefully recited the rule. Tripping over the last phrase slightly but I completed it.

"Better. Finally Rule no6: You will be prompt in informing me of anything that could compromise your ability to fulfil these rules. I will not punish you for honesty."

I dutifully repeated this back to you smoothly.

"Correct. You have proven to me that you are in fact able to remember all my rules. The question now arises as to why you broke them."

You gently draped the leather of the flogger across my back. I shivered with anticipation knowing that shortly its fierce leather tips would show me the error of my ways.

"Today you showed yourself untrustworthy to be left alone; anything placed out of your reach has been done so for a reason. It is not your place to question what it is or why. I trusted you to respect that, clearly I was wrong.

Not only did you break the trust I had placed in you but upon being caught red-handed you decided that the best course of action was to try and deceive me with a frankly ridiculous tale. You insulted my intelligence. By lying to me you landed yourself in far deeper trouble than you would have been in had you simply told me the truth. I appreciate that mistakes happen; curiosity can be a powerful emotion and is one that has fuelled many of this worlds greatest inventions. Deceit and dishonesty, however, are things I neither can nor will tolerate."

I winced, hanging my head in shame.

"This punishment will be hard, but I would see you learn this lesson slave. I will not push you further than your limits but I will stretch them. You must learn to recognise that your actions have consequences and open disobedience cannot be tolerated under any circumstances. Am I understood?"

I nodded, mumbling my ascent.

"I didn't catch that girl. Am I understood?"

"Yes Master, I understand."I stated as clearly as I could manage.

"Very well. You do not need to count this time, it is suffice that you do your best to take these silently. I will not punish you further for this transgression."

I braced myself as I felt the leather leave my back concentrating on remembering to breathe.

Without warning the leather strands bit into my exposed arse and I fought not to cry out. Again, and again you brought the flogger down provoking a dull ache that seemed to grow from within like liquid fire burning beneath my skin. Each blow fanned the flames till I felt my arse cheeks would spontaneously combust. Tears began to trickle silently down my cheeks as I gritted my teeth and held my silence.

Momentarily you stopped and ran cool fingers over the welts that had risen across the delicate skin. I winced my whole body shuddering with a mixture of shock and determination. A thin sheen of sweat glinted across my bare back betraying the magic reaction that bubbled in my veins as my brain dumped endorphins into my system. Pain and pleasure becoming one and the same, fuelling the rocket ship that would launch my skywards.

Dropping the flogger, you roughly massaged my burning cheeks shooting a fresh spike of pain through me. Leaning forward you growled in my ear that my tongue was mine again, praising me for taking my punishment so well. I gasped as your nails bit into my back leaving lines of sensation. Pain and pleasure no longer existed, only sensations. I felt your hard cock nudging the entrance to my cunt and shamelessly begged you for it.

"Please Master, please fuck me, fuck me good and hard. Oh Master, I'm yours." I groaned as your fingers captured my nipples and you twisted fiercely. Swiftly you plunged your length inside me as my body shuddered with need for you. Pumping hard you pushed me towards the brink with one hand wrapped in my hair pulling my head up and back.

"Do not come little one, not until I tell you too," you hissed into my ear as my body twisted in its bonds. I grunted with effort trying to hang onto the pressure that was building deep within me as you deftly manipulated my clit pushing me nearer and nearer to the edge. Sweat pooled on my back as you pushed me to my very limits of self-control. I felt your cock shudder within me and pump hot cum deep within me.

"Cum, my sweet slave, cum. All is forgiven. Cum for your Master."

I screamed in pure ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure swept through me like a tsunami. My mind swam as the electricity of it all coursed through my veins. I bucked against my bonds riding out the pleasure and pain before collapsing back onto the bench panting with exertion.

I do not remember you releasing me but the next thing I remember is you cradling me in your strong arms by the fire. You hush my gently as I open my mouth to speak, telling me to sleep. I drift in and out as you murmur your love for me over and over.

"sshhh little one, all is forgiven, you are mine and mine alone. Shhhh, sleep now."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 282 milliseconds