Accidental Summoning Ch. 02

She took his shoulder and steered him towards one of the archways, which led to another round chamber beyond. This was clearly a bedroom; there was a big circular platform in the middle that was beyond king-sized. There was another skylight in here as well, giving an orange cast over everything.

"Here you go," she said as they walked in. He looked around, and saw no cages in here either.

Desdemona gave a little snort. "Paul, what do you keep looking around for? You're safe here, nothing is going to jump out and bite you."

Paul felt distinctly foolish, but he was tired of waiting for the other shoe to drop. He had to find out. "Um, you had said something when we, ah, left my place. Something about having my own...cage..." He trailed off as he saw the evil grin on her face. "You...you were bullshitting me, weren't you?"

She gave a bright laugh. "Of course I was!" She grabbed his other shoulder as well and pulled him in. He was mashed face-first between her breasts, and he could smell the faint metallic odor of her own sweat. "Sweetie, think about it. How am I supposed to cuddle my little fuck-toy while we sleep if you're stuck in a cage?" He felt her tongue give the back of his neck a little lick. "You're sharing my bed."

Paul now felt a little better about the whole situation, but this was still captivity. He tried once more to talk sense to her. It was a little hard to speak given he was pressed right up against her tits. "Desdemona, I really appreciate the interest and all but really, I have my own life to live, friends, family, and all that."

"I know. And now you'll have a life here with me. Don't worry, you'll like it here. It'll just be a bit of an adjustment, that's all." She pulled back. "Now you should get to bed."

"But I'm not sleepy. Unless you mean, um, fooling around."

"Oh, how I wish that was the case. Nah, I gotta head out and go put the fear of Father in those Alkenor fuck-wits. That's what I was going to do when somebody went and got me all turned around and into the wrong timeline." She stroked Paul's head. "And you've just been through a major dimensional teleport. You humans aren't really built for that, and it's gonna hit you pretty hard in a few minutes. You'll need to sleep it off."

Desdemona scooped him up like an infant and laid him on the circular platform. It was soft and spongy, almost like memory foam. There didn't seem to be any sheets or blankets, but he guessed that none were really needed here in the heat of Abbadon.

She leaned over him and kissed him on the lips. Her tongue unreeled into his mouth, probing and hungrily scouring the inside of his mouth. Paul's worry about his captivity was lost in the haze of arousal as she fed more of that incredible tongue into him. Its tip wormed down his esophagus, and just as before he felt no impulse to gag. He was just starting to feel his cock twitch when she pulled back. "Now. You stay here and keep the bed warm. I'll be back in a while. If you have to pee or other business, the commode is through the arch behind you. And if you get thirsty feel free to grab more water." Desdemona stood up and stepped back.

Paul lay back, still in a little bit of a daze from that deep kiss. At least the bed felt comfortable. "You should have had that big spider person, ah, Helknor, wait for you. He could have taken you back to that plaza so you could teleport out."

"Nah. I can teleport from pretty much anywhere, it's having the right location to teleport to that's the trick." She gave him a wink. "Make sure you drink enough. I'm coming back for your fluids in a little while."

VWAP.

There was no flash of light or other oddness. One moment she was there, then the next moment she was not.

He lay back and wondered if he'd been declared missing yet. Probably not, it felt like only a couple of hours had passed since he'd been abducted. He was supposed to be meeting some friends right about now, but they might just be thinking that he had blown them off. Or maybe time worked differently here; maybe back home he had been gone for decades, and his little sister was now older than him. Or maybe Liselle had already died of old age. He felt another pang of regret. She was his closest living family member, and more than anything he wished he could at least let her know he was okay. Well, maybe not 'okay' but at least alive.

It was clear that his captor wasn't going to listen to reason. Desdemona wanted him, and so she was going to keep him. At least it seemed like he would be well treated. Paul looked at the flaming sky and wondered if he would gradually forget what blue sky and green trees looked like. That was assuming, of course, that she didn't get tired of him eventually and eat him or something.

In any case, he needed more information. Paul looked around and wondered if Desdemona had a surveillance system, or whatever the demon-magic analogue would be. He needed to get the layout of her place, and then start getting a plan together. He should see if there was anything like scrap paper, something he could use to take notes. Due to his college major, he had a pretty good talent for ancient languages. That would be handy for getting a handle on the demons' written language. That was assuming they had one, of course. He needed to get fucking busy.

Paul swung his feet off of the bed and stood up. Then it felt as if an entire truckload of bricks had been dumped on his shoulders. His arms felt leaden and his legs refused to move. He sagged and sat back down onto the bed.

What he needed to do right now, he decided, was get some sleep. He rolled back onto the bed and passed out.

He did wake up once when the call of nature became too much to ignore. He stumbled through the arch that Desdemona had pointed out and found that it did lead to something that looked like a bathroom. It had the same gray marble floor as the main room and a huge obsidian bathtub that was empty at the moment. There was another skylight overhead letting in the glow of the burning sky. It didn't seem to have changed in brightness at all while he slept; maybe there was no such thing as night here?

Off behind a low wall was the actual toilet, which unfortunately looked to be similar to the squat-type toilets that Paul had run into while traveling in Asia. There was some sort of wall-mounted spigot that he assumed was for cleaning up afterwards. He regarded the hole in the floor with some sourness as he remembered how much he hated using these. At least he only had to pee this time.

After taking care of that task, he headed back out into the main room and drank another three mugs' worth of water. Oddly the water was still cold, and as far as he could see the level of water in the basin didn't drop even a little bit. He just mentally chalked it up to 'demon magic' and headed back into the bedroom to sleep some more.

­__________________________________________________________

When he awoke again he was lying on his side. There was a claw-like nail gently tracing along the length of his cock and a fire-like warmth and pressure all along his back.

"Desdemona?" he slurred, still half asleep.

He felt a little kiss on the back of his neck. "Yes, baby." She smelled different, almost sulfurous, like the scent of fireworks on a hazy July evening.

"Did you get your errand done?" he asked. He was pretty sure he didn't want to know what she'd been up to.

"I did. Now look at me." It was clearly a command.

Paul knew what was coming, and briefly thought about resisting. But her touch on his manhood was getting him excited again, and it had been a pretty amazing if intense experience the last time. If he was a prisoner, he might as well take what pleasure he could get. So he turned himself over to look up into those gleaming yellow eyes of hers.

Desdemona didn't say a word this time, but Paul could feel her grab hold of his mind. This seemed to be a less intrusive experience than before, or he could just be getting used to it. She stared into him as her hand still gently played with his cock. He felt himself begin to rise gradually. This definitely wasn't like the first time with her, when his penis had stayed soft until her verbal command to rise.

He stroked her hip. Her skin was getting warmer to the touch as her own arousal rose. Paul broke eye contact to lean forward and take the nipple of one of her breasts in his mouth. The demon crooned in pleasure and stroked the back of his neck.

His hand on her hip then moved back to caress one cheek of her ass, and then up to tease the base of her tail. She reached down and grabbed his rear in return, grinding him forward and into her mound. The heat of her center seemed to radiate out and through his whole body as he came to full attention. His length was trapped between the two of them and was bathed in her heat and growing moisture.

Paul stroked his hand down her thigh and paused to caress behind her knee. She gave a little gasping chuckle and held him to her as she rolled onto her back. He broke his nursing on her nipple and looked up at her.

The demon's voice was syrupy. "Since my little one is so eager to take the initiative...go ahead. Fuck me." Her knees rose on either side of him and his pelvis fell into the valley of her legs. Paul suddenly was filled with the need to make her scream, but he didn't know if that impulse was from him or from her through the domination. He reached down and positioned himself at her dripping entrance, and held eye contact with her burning yellow gaze as he slowly drove himself into her. His hands were on either side of her ribcage, and his head was right above her heaving breasts. The little feelers inside her stimulated and stroked him as he was engulfed, and he bit his lip to keep himself from erupting right away.

Her taloned hands gripped the sides of his head as she stared at him. "Don't worry, Paul. We'll come together. I'll make sure of it." He could only nod as he finally buried himself up to the hilt. His balls nestled against her flesh as Desdemona's head dropped back. She gave a long, shuddering moan as Paul pulled himself back out to where his cock-head was just at her inner folds, then slowly he drove himself back in fully.

Desdemona dropped her hands down and clutched the bed. "Oh, you are such a teasing little bitch," she moaned. "I love it." There was a touch on his back that felt like a warm wriggling snake, and he realized that her tail-cock was coming into play. He ignored it and began moving his hips faster. His initial worry about 'blasting off' too soon was replaced with an utter determination to fuck this infuriating bitch until she begged him to stop.

He gripped the surface of the bed and used the leverage to slam himself into her. The bedroom was filled with the sound of flesh slapping together. The squirming touch on his back became more ardent as Paul's own speed increased. Desdemona began chanting. "Ah...ah...ah..." Her voice filled him with fresh energy and he bent to bite and lick at one of her dusky nipples.

In response, her tail-cock nestled itself between the cheeks of his ass and started sliding back and forth. It worked its way lower and lower until the bulb of her cock-head was rubbing itself all along his crack. He could feel her insides clutch at him, clamping down with force around his member. Those little feelers went into a frenzy of caressing as he bottomed out with every thrust. He could feel it, she was close and he was determined to make her scream.

He got his wish. "AAAH!" she yelled. Paul felt a warm splurt along his ass crack as her vaginal walls gave a huge clench on his member. Paul pressed himself into her and felt his own climax hit as he poured his load deep into her. This was not one of the 'fake' orgasms that he'd endured the last time with Desdemona; this time he felt true relief.

The one thing he hadn't counted on was him crying out as well. "Desdemona!"

She threw her arms around him and crushed him down onto her chest. They were both now soaked in sweat, and he stuck out his tongue to lick along the valley between her tits. Her sweat tasted musky and somewhat metallic.

He realized he had to be careful. Paul had heard of Stockholm Syndrome and dismissed it as silly. Why would a prisoner have feelings for their captor? But now he could understand how something like that could happen. Especially if he kept being treated this well.

Paul continued to kiss and lick her red skin. Desdemona stroked the back of his head with one hand. He could feel those little prehensile nubs inside her vagina lick and scrape his deflating member, making sure that every bit of his essence was captured by her. And then he thought he heard her sniff. It was almost sounded like she was...crying?

He looked up. She was looking away from him, up into the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" It seemed like a ridiculous question for him to ask, but he had to.

"What? Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." She put her hands under his armpits and pulled him up and out of her. He dangled above her as Desdemona's yellow eyes looked him over. "My little fuck-toy," she mused. Her expression was unreadable. Then she tossed him to the side and stood up off of the bed.

He lay there feeling horribly discarded. So his status wasn't even that of a pet. Instead he was a walking dildo, something she would use to sate her desires and nothing more...

Paul's little bout of self-pity was interrupted as she walked around to the foot of the bed, grabbed his ankles, and pushed his legs up. Her long black tongue came out and began licking his ass crack and surrounding flesh, cleaning off her own ejaculate. He gave a gasp when she teasingly poked his pucker with the tip of her tongue, and she gave a low chuckle.

She broke off her tongue-bath long enough to say "Clean me off too," then went back to it. Her tail-cock looped over her shoulder and came up to hover over Paul's head. The bulbous tip was still twitching and drooling a little of her emission. Paul gently grasped her member and lapped at the head, then sucked the tip into his mouth. He teased the little slit in her cock-head with his tongue and felt a little smug due to the all-over twitch that she made in response.

The saltiness of her cum filled his mouth, and he licked and sucked to get as much of it as he could. He felt his own cock start to stir again, both from the taste of her as well as her own licking. He heard her give another low chuckle. "Ready for round two already? My, you are eager. Keep...ahhh...keep going."

He felt her tongue wind around his cock and begin rhythmically squeezing it into full attention. The cock-head in his mouth became firmer as her tail began to slowly thrust into his mouth. He gripped the portion of tail just out of his mouth and began rubbing along it. This was his second time ever in giving a blowjob, and he hoped he was doing well. From her happy humming, he assumed that he was.

Paul's own cock was suddenly enveloped in a wet and wonderful heat. The feel of her mouth was electrifying and he redoubled his own efforts, moaning in pleasure around her. Her hands gripped his thighs and he felt the prickle of her sharp claws digging into his skin. Her tail-cock moved more forcefully, bumping hard into the back of his throat at the bottom of every thrust. The warm suction from Desdemona as she bobbed her head made his mind haze over and he began to feel his groin tighten with his impending orgasm.

She hummed around his cock; she clearly could feel his approaching climax as well. Her own tail-cock began thrusting faster, and he stopped trying to do anything fancy with his tongue and just sucked on her as she face-fucked him.

He got just the barest warning swell from her cock-head before she exploded into him, and the feel of her hot spunk filling his mouth made him go off as well. They both shuddered with pleasure as they sucked each other off. He managed to get all of her sperm into his stomach and none into his lungs, fortunately. He coughed a bit as her tail-cock suddenly whipped back out of his mouth, and she pulled her mouth off of him just as suddenly. Paul looked down and saw her looking up at him with a happy grin.

"That was a very nice treat," she said. "But I think I'd like some solid food too. How about you?"

His stomach growled in response, and she laughed and kissed his navel. He felt her grip on his mind release. Forget Stockholm Syndrome, if this kept up then he was going to be her willing and ardent slave.

­__________________________________________________________

There was a small round table and two stools set in front of the big picture window out in the main room. The table held a platter which was filled with what looked like chunks of raw meat and some unfamiliar green fruit. Paul stopped dead when he saw it, because he could swear that the table hadn't been there when they had first come in. Desdemona turned around and looked at his surprised face.

"Is something wrong? Are you still expecting a cage?"

"I don't remember that table...ah, never mind. From now on, anything weird I'm just chalking up to demon-magic."

As they walked up to the table, Desdemona made a casual, waving gesture and there were also now two pewter mugs on the table to go along with the food. "Yes, it's magic. You primitives out in the far-off time-lines just don't know what you're missing." It didn't sound like she was being sarcastic, and Paul remembered how she had referred to his own world as being 'out in the boondocks'. He watched her carefully, not sure if there was some sort of seating etiquette. Many of the old civilizations had lots of rules as to who could sit first, who couldn't sit at all...

Paul realized that Desdemona was staring at him in bemusement. "Well?" she said. "Have a seat." Okay, apparently this was not like the old civilizations.

"I guess it's a good thing I wasn't majoring in the hard sciences," he said as he perched himself on one of the stools. "Otherwise my head would have exploded by now."

"I gathered that you were a student. What were you studying, anyway?" she asked as she took the seat across from him. She reached over and picked up a piece of meat the size of a porterhouse steak and casually bit it in half. She didn't chew the piece she'd bitten, she just swallowed it right down. He saw her throat expand and contract like a snake's as the huge chunk went into her stomach.

"Ah, I, ah was majoring in Ancient Studies. That covered peoples like the Babylonians, Greeks, a little of the early Romans. And my minor was in art." He picked up a much smaller piece of meat. It was not cooked, but right now his grumbling stomach didn't care. The meat was kind of tough, but he was able to remove a small morsel and chew it. The texture was like beef, but its flavor had a unique metallic tang that reminded him of Desdemona's sweat. It was a little bland, but he told himself to think of it as steak tartare.

"What kind of art?" She took another big bite, and this one had some bones in it. There was loud cracking noise as her teeth bit right through the bones. Another gulp, and it was gone down her throat.

He chewed, then swallowed. "Sculpture, mainly, but I did also do a lot of pencil drawing." He looked to his side, out the picture window. It was actually a bubble rather than a flat pane, and he could see down as well as out over the sea of yellow flame. "That's definitely a sight I should try sketching," he mused, then attacked his piece of meat again. He managed to tease off another small chunk.

Desdemona smacked her head. "Shit! Utensils! I forgot you guys need utensils." She picked up what looked like a leg of lamb and mused as she bit out a chunk the size of his fist and swallowed it. "I can get you some by tomorrow. Sorry about that, I haven't had any humans here in...well, it's been a while."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds