Accidental Summoning Ch. 02

They both went back into the bedroom and Paul climbed onto the bed. Desdemona spooned up against his back with her warm arm draped over his chest. She moved her head next to his ear. "One thing I didn't mention is that I gotta get special dispensation to put my sigil on you."

The 'sigil' she was talking about must be the colored runes that he'd seen above the other humans earlier. Paul guessed that they were the demonic version of a dog collar and tags. "Why is that? Is it because I'm a barbarian?"

"Yeah, you little slut. Normally poaching from 'uncivilized lands', as you put it, is frowned upon." She licked his ear. "So we gotta go talk to Father and get his okay. That shouldn't be a problem. Then I've got to go find utensils for you as well as paper and stuff so you can write your letter. And you have to figure out what you are gonna write. It'll be a busy day for sure."

Even though he was on the edge of sleep, Paul's mind began whirling as he ran through possible things to write for Liselle. His mental editing was suddenly pushed to the side as he realized the implications of the first thing she had said.

They had to go talk to 'Father' tomorrow...which meant that Paul was going to have an audience with Lucifer in the morning.

Oh shit-burgers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds