Addie & Brent Ch. 02

I waited for her to finish her soda and excused her self to freshen up before dinner. As soon as she left the room, I followed and watched until she went into her room. When her door closed, I scurried into my room, closing the door. I slid my cut-offs down to my knees and proceeded to jack off as fast as I could. I was completely on fire from my mother's presence in the kitchen. I didn't know what else to do.

After indulging myself in my fantasy, I lay in my room until I heard her go back into the kitchen. I waited a few more minutes and then crept from my room, across the hall, and looked into her room. The top of her hamper was standing open against the wall, and her red panties were draped over the edge of the bin. I stepped into the room, quickly gathered the soaking wet lace undergarment in the palm of my hand and returned to my room.

Her odor was intoxicating as I raised my forbidden treasure to my face. I inhaled deeply and held my breath. Jesus, how would I make it through the weekend without losing it? I heard her soft voice at my door and almost panicked.

"Come and eat, Brent," she said.

"Right away, Mom," I answered, stuffing her panties in my pillow.

The next two days were pure torture. I wanted to make love to my mother with every fiber in my body, but I knew it could never happen. Driving back to Daytona, the thought struck me that I had left her panties tucked in the pillowcase on my bed. I prayed that she wouldn't find them before next weekend.

--------

Arriving early, as I usually did on Monday, I found Maddie, in the back of the store fuming. She stood with her hands on her hips, glaring at me when I walked in.

"You ungrateful little bastard," she raged. "After all I've done for you and what we've meant to each other."

"What have we meant to each other, Maddie?" I asked, calmly.

"I've taken care of you," she spat.

"And I've taken care of your little problem, haven't I?" I replied.

"You're still working for me for two more weeks, so you can just plan on taking care of that little problem of mine until then," she screamed. "Now get your ass over here and eat my pussy!"

Maddie hiked her leg up on a chair and jerked her panties away from her hairy pussy. I felt sad for her, but knew that I was trapped unless I wanted to get fired instead of leaving on my own accord. I crossed to her and knelt on the floor. Spreading her hairy lips with my fingers, I thrust my tongue roughly against her protruding clit and ground into her. She was so agitated that she came within a few seconds, drenching me with her musky discharge. Then she whirled and stalked out the door and didn't return at all that day.

I tried to compare Maddie to my mother. Other than the similarity of their nicknames, no comparison could be calculated. My mother was soft and tender and caring, Maddie was cold and manipulative. Mother was affectionate Maddie was disinterested. I felt nauseous. How could I have been duped into this mess?

Maddie had little to say for the next four days, until Friday rolled around.

"I suppose you'll be going home to your mama tonight," she sneered.

"Yes, Maddie, I will," I said. "And I don't think I'll be back."

"I figured that was coming," she snapped.

She handed me my last paycheck and spun on her heel and held the door open for me.

"You're a great fuck, Kid," she said, as I passed her in the doorway. "Good luck to you."

I had loaded my clothes and stuff in the Firebird earlier in the day so I was on my way home without delay. I stopped at LaMee's flower shop and bought two dozen pink roses for mom. I hadn't been able to get her off my mind all week. As I rode, I realized that I wanted her desperately. I knew that it would be a sin but I couldn't shake the notion. I pulled up in front of the house and killed the engine. I picked up the roses off the seat and went into the house. Mother stood just inside the door.

She was devastating. She was dressed for seduction. Her eyes locked on mine and never blinked. We each took a couple of steps and when she took the roses from me, I reached around her and pulled her to me. Then I kissed her. It wasn't a long kiss, but I felt it in my gut. I poured us each a glass of wine and joined her at the table. We ate and talked. She's so beautiful.

"I think you are the most ravishing woman I have ever set eyes upon," I said.

She stood up and walked around the table to stand in front of me. I put a hand on each of her hips. She took my face in her warm soft hands and kissed me. Our tongues met and she sat on my knee, with her knee touching my hard cock. I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open, taking her breasts in my hands. She's so soft. Her nipples stiffened when I rubbed them.

"Be gentle with me, Baby," she said, rising and taking me by the hand. "It's been a long time since I made love to your father."

"I've waited for a long time," I said.

I pulled off my shirt while she lit some candles. I helped her out of her blouse and skirt while she opened my pants. When she pushed my pants down, she sank to her knees in front of me. My pecker popped up and slapped her under her chin. She took me in both hands. Oh how warm her hands are. I watched as her tongue licked a drop of milky cum from my slit. She pumped me again and licked away the droplet that oozed out.

She licked all along my shaft and down under my balls. Then her lips parted and she took me way into her hot mouth. I've never felt anything like it before in my life. She toyed with me.

"I want to taste you, Mother," I said. "I want to taste your sweet cunt."

She stood and I removed her bra. She bent and pulled her panties down her legs. She held them up to me. I held them to my face.

"I love the smell of your panties, Ma," I said.

"I know, Baby, I know," she whispered.

She lay back on the bed, spreading her legs wide for me. I drew my face close to the sandy blond pelt that decorated the space between her legs. I threw my tongue into her, torturing her clit. She smelled and tasted wonderful. I brought her quickly to a series of swift orgasms.

"I want your cock in me," Brent," she begged. Please fuck me, Baby."

She had her eyes closed as I entered her scorching center, deeper and deeper until we rested together. Then I slowly started to pump into her. Each stroke was a little longer and a little faster, until I was hammering into her over and over again.

Then I felt it coming. I pulled back and hesitated for a second, then groaned hoarsely as I ploughed a furrow straight through to her core. I filled her to overflowing with all the love I had. I love her. I love my mother. Then she clamped her legs around me and gripped me with her legs. She convulsed around my repeatedly until she finally sank back on the bed.

I held her in my arms and we rested. And then we made love again. This time it was even more tenderly than the first time. In the morning we did it again...then twice that afternoon...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds