Adriana and the Buttapboo

I'd never had a blow job this good, never imagined a blow job this good.

Letting me escape her mouth Adriana whipped her tongue on the ridge on the base of my crown, licked the piss-hole, captured white pearls of pre-cum, fuel to her runway libido.

Frantic for my cum she took me back into her mouth. Her long hair swirled round her face and shoulders, sometimes obscuring, sometimes framing the action as her tongue continued its relentless assault. I tossed my head to the side, my eyes shut, my body stiffened, my balls retreated into my body, and I yelled, "Yes." As I did Adriana thrust her face down, driving my cock-head into her throat just as a thick geyser of cum squirted into her stomach then, moving back up, caught the second explosion in her mouth, swirled it on her tongue, let a stream of white cream seep from the corner of her mouth and trickle down her chin.

* * * * *

Early in the afternoon of the following day, realizing we hadn't eaten since yesterday's chicken salad, we got out of bed, shared what remained of the salad, and when we were done Adriana said, "How about Charlie's for dinner?"

I'd heard of Charlie's; it was famous, expensive, and was supposed to be delicious.

"Sounds wonderful, but do I have the proper clothes?"

"Don't worry, there's a men's shop around the corner, we'll get you fixed up.

We returned to the bed where, her head laying on my chest, her silken hair scattered over my body, she placed a phone call. I would learn that Charlie's was not the kind of place you called on a Saturday afternoon to make reservations for Saturday evening. I'd also learn that Adriana Guttierez was the kind of person who could call Charlie's on Saturday afternoon for a reservation that evening.

* * * * *

I was wearing a light blue suit and tie -- not my usual style -- and, at Adriana's suggestion, no underwear. Her knee length strapless white dress would be spectacular on the right woman, and Adriana was the right woman. After a superb meal we decided to share a slice of cheesecake topped with strawberries, then I excused myself for the men's room. I returned to two cups of coffee, cheesecake, and no Adriana. All evening we'd been interrupted by people she knew and I scanned the room, thinking she was visiting another table, but no luck. Figuring she was in the ladies' room I picked up a fork, then put it down, deciding to wait for her.

I was reaching for my coffee when I felt the hand on my thigh. My first thought, what was she doing down there, was immediately supplanted by a second, that the first was a stupid question, there was no question what she was doing down there.

A hand took hold of my zipper and, underwear not being an issue, deftly moved me into her mouth.

I looked around. No one was looking at us. How had she gotten under the table without anyone seeing?

Such questions soon evaporated from my consciousness, for not only was I getting a secret blow job in public from the most beautiful woman I'd ever known, it was a masterful blow job from a woman in no hurry. Gluttonously, I picked up my fork, speared a bit of cheesecake.

For Adriana the experience was exquisite. The feeling of utter submission, kneeling unseen before her lover, servicing him invisibly, anonymously, and at the same time she felt completely in control, the master of events. The penis in her mouth was warm and delicious, delicate and soft on the surface, adamantine within. She cupped my balls, ringed the base of the shaft with thumb and forefinger, slipped a fingertip in my anus. I gasped and shuddered, my sphincter tightened, relaxed. Adrian felt her sex spasm.

She was the conductor of an orchestra, raising the pitch with her mouth, then tightening her grip on my penis and easing me down, before doing it again.

She was gloriously happy, except for that single shudder and gasp he'd made not a sound or motion and he'd kept his hands on the table, didn't reach for her head to hold her in place. Unlike other men he didn't need to be in control, but happily accepted her service the way she chose to deliver it.

Was he picking at the cheesecake, as if impatiently waiting for her to return. Wondering how it would taste combined with the cum that would soon be in her mouth, she hoped not.

She imagined doing this forever, kneeling, sucking his cock, but knew she couldn't. The restaurant would have to close.

Taking him deep in her mouth, she was relentless, implacable, and when the coda came she drank it all, felt its energy flow through her body. Loving this world of just him and his cock, she kept it in her mouth, sucked gently as it softened and shrank, sipped the last few drops of cum, then wiped it dry with a napkin, tucked it back into his pants, zipped him up.

Taking off an emerald earing she whispered, "Is anyone looking?"

I said, "Can't be sure, but not that I can see."

She said, "Well, does it really matter," and got up from under the table. Holding up her earing, she refastened it, smiled, pleased to see I'd taken only the tiniest nibble of our dessert.

* * * * *

Adriana lazily rolled over and looked at the clock. What was the last time she was still in bed at 1:00 P.M. on a Sunday? Had she ever stayed in bed until 1:00 P.M. on a Sunday?

"I'm getting hungry darling. Up to lunch?"

I said, "Sounds great."

"Do you like sushi? There's a wonderful neighborhood place which delivers. We could eat in the hot tub. "

Thirty minutes later the door buzzed. Adriana, who'd been monitoring the hot tub, put on a light robe and answered it while I tended to the buttapboos.

* * * * *

Adriana picked up the final roll, bit half of it off, fed me what remained, and said, "How about a back rub? I have a wonderful massage table. I also have a friend who is a masseuse, she comes by once a week. Should I add you to her schedule?"

* * * * *

Admiring the sleek limber muscles, the result of my daily bicycle rides, Adriana draped a towel over my backside and said, "I love your body Eric." Braless, wearing a light cotton white tank top through which her dark nipples were visible and matching yoga pants, Adriana dipped her fingers into the warm oil, spread it over her hands, and standing at the head of the table worked my shoulders and upper back then, putting her weight on her hands, moved down my back, leaning over me, dragging her breasts on my skin. The fabric absorbed the oil, becoming all but translucent.

When she reached the base of my spine she stood, fingered a hard nipple through her top, and said, "Did you enjoy that my love."

"It was wonderful."

Moving to the foot of the table she said, "I'm glad," and, her years of physical training evident in the strength of her arms and hands, worked her way up the back of my legs. She'd told herself she'd be good, give me a full massage, but when her oiled hands reached my thighs and slipped under the towel she said, "You have a scrumptious butt," and felt her resolve weakening. She shifted her hands to the inside of my legs and by the time she reached the top her resolve was gone. She would not finish this massage, instead she stroked, cradled, and squeezed my balls with oiled hands until completely giving into temptation she wrapped a slick hand on my shaft and twisted it up my length.

She let go, walked to the side of the table, set aside the towel, said, "Time to roll over my love," then dipped her fingers in the oil, took hold of my dick, and varying twists and pressures, slid alternating hands up it, sometimes using one hand on the shaft and coddling my balls with the other. She wasn't trying to bring me off, at least not yet.

Pre-cum was flowing freely from the head and saying, "I love this dick," she bent at the waist, took the head into her mouth, sucked on it, loving the way it rubbed against the roof of her mouth. I caressed her long hair as she nursed on me, then let me slip from her mouth, pulled her white yoga pants over her hips, stepped out of it. Still wearing the top she moved onto the table, straddled my thighs, leaned down, kissed me, sat back up.

There had been something banging around the inside of her head all weekend. She knew it was premature, that it was too soon to say it, that I was not ready to say it, but certain someday I would, for she believed a love as perfect as hers could only generate love in return. She said, "I love you Eric," then walked forward on her knees, held my dick flat to my stomach, slid her pussy on it, her labial lips splaying open on the shaft, then raised herself, placed the swollen head to the entrance to her sex, took half of me inside, eased back, took more of me inside, working my cock deeper and deeper. When all of me was inside she closed her eyes, squeezed her sex, and said, "I've never felt this content, this complete. You're touching places inside me no one has ever known before."

She dropped her head back, her long hair grazing my balls, and palpitated her full round breasts, clearly visible through the oil soaked fabric, as we fucked in long smooth strokes. When I was all the way in she'd push down, pin me to the table, grind her sex on me, squeeze me with her tight muscled pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh Eric, so good."

I planted the palm of my hand on her sex, rocked its heel on her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh Eric, yes, oh yes, so so so so good."

We fucked on and on and soon her hands fell away from her breasts -- her hard dark nipples were clearly outlined in the translucent fabric - as her body began to shake, then the well-developed muscles of her core, stomach, and butt tightened, squeezing my cock, and she started babbling, "Ohmigod Eric, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod Eric Eric Eric Eric," finishing her soliloquy with a pleasure-crazed. "Eric, Eric, ohmigod Eric, Eric, oh yes, oh yes, yes, I"M CCOMMMIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG."

I'd never seen anything like it. She came, came again, then again, and again, one orgasm following another like the cars of a freight train until her spent body could come take no more. Face flushed a deep read, cunt swollen and wet, she placed a hand on my chest and said, "Eric please." I stopped thrusting, letting her orgasm wracked body calm and recover. After several long minutes she opened hazy eyes and said, "That was amazing," pulled her top over her head, leaned forward to slide her oily breasts on my chest and said, "Darling, that was amazing, never been that good. You're making me have all kind of naughty thoughts. I was wondering if you might like to fuck me in the ass, I'm a virgin back there."

"Are you sure?"

Picking up the bowl of oil she said, "Absolutely," and poured in on the top of her butt. As it flowed down her backside and over my balls and thighs she rubbed it into her anus, then pushed a manicured finger inside, introducing the slick liquid to her tightest channel, did it several times, stroking my cock, still buried in her sex, through the thin wall separating rectum and vagina.

Finally she moved forward, my dick sliding from her pussy, placed me at her rear entrance, said, "Go ahead my love, fuck me."

I pushed, heard her low groan, held still as she tilted her backside into me and said, "More, more, push it inside." We pressed against each other, the pressure measured and deliberate, and accompanied by her, "Unnh," the head popped inside. I held it there while she moved back to the vertical and hands on my chest, squeezed the muscles of her core, growing used to the feeling, whispered, "Yes, oh yes, oh yes my darling," and lowered her body, filling her rectum with me, saying, "Eric, you're gigantic, long and wide, impossibly thick, deeper, go deeper." As she did her stomach cramped and ass muscles convulsed and when I was all the way inside she said, "It's amazing, its hurts some, but it's more like I feel stuffed, in a way I've never felt stuffed before. So different from having a cock in my pussy. I'm glad I saved it for you."

Contracting my stomach and butt muscles I jerked my cock inside her, the slightest of motions, did it again. She squeezed her core, relaxed her sphincter, and said, "I'm ready. Eric, fuck my ass."

I began moving inside her and Adriana moved with me, working her body on my cock. Her clit was hard and filled with blood, her swollen cunt leaked juice onto my chest, and when I slipped two fingers inside her she said, "Oh yes," as we continued moving into each other. She took hold of her breasts, toyed with her nipples, felt my fingers in her pussy pressing against the dick in her ass, said, "Oh yes, oh yes."

We fucked on, strong firm movements, and she could feel it, an orgasm building deep inside her, some animal primordial place she's only scratched the surface of.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god."

This was not my first experience with anal sex, but still I'd never known anything like this. The hot depths of her rectum were supernaturally tight, the pressure in my cock unearthly. My balls were boiling; I was going to come hard and soon. Twisting and turning my fingers I found her g-spot, dragged a finger across it. Adriana, tearing at her nipples and areolas, shuddered and said, "That's it, ohmigod, that's it. Oh Eric, I love you, fuck me, never stop fucking me."

Her pussy spasmed, her body went rigid, she clamped down on my cock. Fireworks went off in my balls, my dick swelled, hot spurts of liquid flooded her bowels. As I exploded Adriana screamed in orgasmic fury, and we were both shaking, our muscles tensing, convulsing, and when I emptied my balls into her a second time Adriana detonated, her body overcome by an orgasm whose violence overwhelmed her. Screaming my name she collapsed onto my chest

I held her as she drifted in a happy place, a place where she could just be and savor the joy in her heart, the pleasure of her body, the contentment in her soul. The orgasm she'd just lived through had somehow been larger, more full bodied than the ones in her vagina. She was glad she'd saved her backside for him.

Eventually, back in this world, she nestled her body to mine, felt my cock shrink until it was no longer inside her. She missed it. She felt cum dripping from her anus. She turned her head, looked lazily into my eyes, and said, "My master, my love, my king."

* * * * *

Adriana, as usual, woke first, and after setting the coffee maker in motion walked onto the front lawn. When we arrived last night I'd noted the apples were ripe and now she examined them, picked a perfect one, and turned back to the house. Built on the property she'd purchased north of San Francisco, it was not the mansion her friends and acquaintances were erecting up and down the coast, but modern and beautiful, comfortable and human-sized, it blended with the land around it. It was right for the two of them, their friends, and the children she'd hoped to have some day.

Taking a bite of the apple she turned her attention to the gardens and greenhouses Eric had built on the property, thought about when she'd introduced him to friends and family. There had been the expected raised eyebrows and questions, he was a decade her junior, a graduate student, had no money, was not of her world or her class. Now, a year later, not all had been won over, but everyone had to admit they'd never known her happier.

I rolled over, smelled the coffee. Eighteen months ago, when I began this experiment, I'd been in mad-scientist mode. I'd picked Adriana because she was the most accomplished, intelligent, and independent woman I knew of. If it worked on her, I figured it would work on anyone. But wanting to test my theory and research I'd proceeded without a real plan on what to do if it worked, simply assuming things would turn out okay.

And now, a year later, she remained without peer, the most beautiful, accomplished, intelligent, and delightful woman I'd ever met. I'd never contemplated falling in love with a test subject, but I was madly, deeply, head-over-heels in love with Adriana Guttierez.

I dug into my bag, found the small box I'd secreted at its bottom, steeled myself. Before I asked her I'd tell her the truth, I owed her that. Could the process be reversed? If she asked, I'd find a way.

I pulled on my shorts, stuck the box in a pocket, and carrying two cups of coffee shouted, "Good morning," from the porch and sat at the small table we kept there.

Adriana, wearing sandals and a cropped white tee shirt, her dark nipples visible, her heavy thatch of dark pubic hair -- she accommodated me, I liked it natural and unshaven -- exposed, said, "Good morning my love," and knowing I always fixed her coffee just the right way, smiled, handed me the apple, sat, and said, "You were right, they're perfect." I took a bite as she picked up her coffee, smelled it, sipped, tested its heat, and said, "Do you know what today is?"

"Our one year anniversary."

"You remembered. I have something for you."

"I have a gift for you also, but first I need to tell you something."

Picking up my serious tone Adriana's voice dropped in pitch. "What is it my love?"

"Remember the plant that was in your office at Humboldt State."

"Of course darling, the buttapboo, there are several in our condo now and you grow them in the greenhouses here. You're always publishing papers about them."

"Yes, the buttapboo. Adriana, despite the note you found the one in your office was not left by a prior occupant. I put it there the day before the semester began. Remember how I watered it for you. I'd raised it in such a way that when I mixed certain chemicals with the water the plant emitted what is essentially a love potion. It's a long story, going back to the pharaohs of Egypt and ending in modern science. I'll explain it to you in detail if you wish, but the plant caused you to fall in love with me."

I was not prepared for the look that emerged on her face, the one she'd adopt when wrestling with a knotty legal problem, trying to make an array of disparate facts fit together. Then, seeing the concern on my face, she leaned forward, took my hand in hers and said, "Y'know darling, I've wondered about that. The way I feel about you, the overwhelming intensity of my love for you. As a child, seeing my mother after my father abandoned us, I decided I'd never feel that way about a man. I didn't want to open up like that, make myself vulnerable, let another control my happiness. When I fell for you I wondered, had there always been a part of me capable of feeling that way or was there something in you that created that feeling in me. You say it is this plant."

"Yes, how do you feel about it."

It took her several seconds to understand my meaning, for it was foreign to what was in her heart, but when she got it she said, "My love, are you worried I might be angry?"

"Yes."

Her smile beatific she said, "No my darling, I've never been happier. Eric, I've dated Masters of the Universe, Titans of Industry, Silicon Valley jillionaries who compete with each other over the size of their yachts, but with none of them have I known a pleasure like the one I feel right now, sharing an apple with you under this lovely sky.

"You've never said an unkind work to me, done an unkind thing, put me down, felt a need to compete with me. You've supported me and my career unstintingly, and everyday you tell me I'm beautiful and smart and special. In you arms I feel complete. I don't know if I'd have had the wisdom or courage to understand that good-looking bright young man sitting in my seminar was the man I should be with. If it was the buttapboo, then the buttapboo was the best thing that ever happened to me."

She stopped, then said, "I do have a question. Could have you done this to anyone?"

"I think so, if it worked on you, it would have worked on anyone."

"Why did you choose me?"

"Adriana, you're the most amazing woman I've ever known."

She said, "Thank you my love," picked an envelope off the table, so nondescript I'd barely registered it when I sat down, handed it to me and said, "This is for you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds