Adriana and the Buttapboo

I opened it: "I can't believe it, is this what I think it is, it's too generous."

"Yes darling, and no, it's not. We designed and built this place together. Of all the things I own it's what most feels like us. I want that to be true in law, as it is in my heart, I want you to have a half-interest. Now show me, what do you have for me?"

I pulled the box from my pocket, opened it. It was an antique, not ornate or expensive, but lovely in the simplicity of its design. I had not dipped into her money to buy it, setting aside a portion of each of my graduate student stipends.

"Will you marry me?"

* * * * *

Ten years later the Wall Street Journal carried a short announcement:

Adriana Guttierez, Chief Executive Officer and General Counsel of AGEW, L.L.C., announced yesterday that for the ninth consecutive quarter the company exceeded both income and profit projections. Her husband, Eric Workholder, Director of Research, added that AGEW is expanding its Silicon Valley research facilities to accommodate its recent move into plant-based pharmaceuticals.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds