Adult Education

"Oh, God," I groaned.

"You're trembling," she whispered.

"I can't believe what you're doing to me," I whispered back.

"Believe it," she answered, and then I felt her hands lightly brush along my arms. Thrills raced through my body as Amy traced over my bonds and then my hands. She worked her way back to my chest, and then I felt her lean down again.

"Fuck!" I jerked against my restraints as her tongue touched my nipple. I felt Amy chuckle as she gently, agonizingly, worked her magic over both of them. I didn't know how much more of this exquisite torture I could take.

It was then that I felt her tongue descend down my abdomen. I twitched and shuddered under her attentions—every inch of my skin crackled with anticipation. My cock strained like it would burst.

Finally, Amy worked her way to my groin. She gently blew a breath at my cock, and I jumped to feel icy fire shoot out from my hypersensitive skin.

"Jesus, Amy!" I gasped.

She ignored me, touching the tip of my cock with her tongue. I bucked and writhed at my restraints, even though I knew it was hopeless. She blew again, and I trembled from the chill at the tip of my cock.

For what seemed an eternity, Amy teased me mercilessly. She was everywhere, and she was nowhere. My superheated cock would have smoked if it could. Licks, breaths, kisses, and touches—Amy kept me guessing.

Then I felt her moving around on the bed, and I sensed that she was leaning over me. A hard nub just grazed my lips, and I got the hint, gently opening them to explore Amy's nipple. Without my other senses, it was a revelation. The skin was soft yet hard underneath, with little bumps and texture along the length of her nipple. I also felt the little bumps of her areola, and beneath, the tightness of her breast. I could hear Amy's gentle breath as she held herself still for me, helping me know her in a completely new way. I marveled at how much this woman could express with her body.

Amy gave me a long time to play, and then I felt her nipple withdraw while she shifted again, the weight of her thighs settling on either side of my face. My nostrils were flooded with the scent of hot pussy, and I waited while she settled down. Like her nipple, her pussy lightly brushed my lips, and I gently explored the folds of her pussy with all the nerve endings at my disposal. I felt her outer lips, swollen and hot, quivering slightly as I touched along them. Next, I moved to the inner lips, softer and flushed with heat and moisture. I finally let my tongue explore, feeling everything anew. Satisfied for now, I licked with more force, turning from exploring to pleasuring. Amy's soft sighs told me I was doing it right, and I felt her teasing my cock again.

After a while, Amy pulled away and pushed her hips back. I closed my mouth and once again felt a light touch at my lips. This time, it was her upper pussy, and I explored how the inner lips converged at a little hood. I could feel the tension in Amy's thighs as she held herself back—no doubt she wanted to ram her clit down on my lips. I probed around the hood and then felt underneath. Amy gasped in spite of herself, and I thought I felt the little pearl of her clit, but it was hard to be sure. I kissed and nibbled in this spot, and Amy started to writhe above me. Finally getting my tongue involved, I gently swirled around her hood, patiently letting the tension build. Amy played along, never mashing herself against me.

Amy's pleasure built higher and higher, and I could finally be sure that her clit was standing proud. I swirled around it with my tongue, gently lashing it from all sides.

"Oh, God," Amy moaned. My cock could feel her ragged breathing.

Her pussy was a wet furnace, dripping onto my chin. My nose was flooded with the hot tang of her arousal. Her thighs quivered with the strain.

Sensing the time was right, I ever-so-gently sucked her clit between my lips.

"Ahhhhh!" she gasped. I pursed my lips and let her drag the little pearl out between them. I opened them again, and she got the rhythm, driving her clit in again as I sucked.

From Amy's incoherent grunts and gasps, I could tell that she had lost all conception of anything but the feeling of her clit dragging through my lips. Her pitch got higher, and I knew that she was bracing for a huge orgasm.

Suddenly, she went rigid, just holding her pussy above me. I could hear the strain in the rapid whimpers coming from her throat. I sucked in her clit as deep as I could and held on.

The first spasm raced through her body, clenching all her muscles even harder than they already were. I heard her cry as the relaxation wave passed through, then the next contraction came even stronger. Her pussy and clit pulsed in time, and my sensitive lips captured it all. On and on it went, Amy screaming with pleasure so hot it was nearly pain.

As the contractions lessened in intensity, I gently relaxed my pressure on her clit, knowing it was hypersensitive. Amy was nearly sobbing above me. I involuntarily flailed against my bonds, wanting to hold her through the comedown.

As it was, I just gently massaged around her inner lips with my lips and tongue, keeping the good feelings rolling while she settled through the afterglow.

Finally, I felt her pull a deep breath in and then exhale in a long sigh.

"I don't even know what happened there," she murmured. "That was so intense, it was frightening."

I just nodded under her, and she jumped, giggling at the contact.

Then I jumped when she plunged her lips down over my cock. She laughed, back in control. Her hips quickly spun away, and felt their weight settle down astride mine.

Gentle fingers positioned my straining cock, and then I felt the head enter her slick tunnel. I waited for her to sink down around me.

She didn't. Instead, she gently rocked above me, bathing the head of my cock in liquid fire. I squirmed under her, trying to get more inside her. Even though I couldn't see anything, I could positively feel her smile radiating down at me. I knew she was loving this—my pleasure depended completely on her.

Then the bitch found my nipples with her fingers. Gently caressing, lightly rasping, she sent jolts of current out through my chest. Coupled with the sweet agony burning the head of my cock, she had me quivering under her.

"Amy!" I croaked pathetically.

She ignored me. She was a wicked sorceress, playing my body like some demon musical instrument. Suddenly it hit me with icy clarity—Amy was sharing her secret mysteries with me. Something primal and elemental flowed from her, a dark power that shot into my body.

I gave myself to her, and let my body respond in kind. Something flowed from me back to her, a recognition of her dark side and the answering shout from mine.

We both gasped at the connection. To open yourself to another, and then to find what you've always dreamed of; well, that doesn't happen very often.

Amy slammed down, engulfing my cock in her fiery tunnel. One hand went to my abdomen, tickling me to distract me from the exquisite pleasure radiating from my cock. I knew where the other hand was going.

Amy rocked her hips hard, pumping my cock in liquid velvet. Her fingers strummed her clit, taking herself along with me. I thrashed and writhed under her, trying desperately to get away from her tickling fingers and trying desperately to stay with them. I didn't know where torture ended and pleasure began anymore. It didn't matter.

In that darkened room, my senses focused down to two things: Amy's touch everywhere on my body, and then a sixth sense of energy flowing between us. I plunged in, following that twisting, pulsing channel back to its source in the dark recesses of Amy's being.

A sense of incandescence flowed through me. It was no longer my cock, but my entire body that burned under Amy's torch. I rose with it, and then a white-hot wave convulsed through me. I yelled out as another took me, a feeling of mindless rapture filling my entire being. Through our connection, I could feel something similar coursing through Amy.

Then, I ceased to exist.

Later, I was aware that waves of ecstatic pleasure had rolled through me, and that Amy had cried out with the same. At the time, there were no words for what happened, or for long it went on.

I finally regained awareness of myself, and I felt the aftershocks quaking through me and the full weight of Amy's hips resting on mine. Then I felt it—the connection was still there. Not as hot or bright as before, but still linking us—smoldering and ready to leap to flame again.

Other sensations came through to me: Amy's breathing, slow and steady as she recovered. Her hands, pressed deeply into my chest as she supported her weight. My cock, still secure inside her.

We stayed together like this for an extended time. Neither of us wanted to break the spell.

Finally, Amy sighed deeply.

I decided to speak first. "Amy, I don't exactly know what happened, but I'll never be the same again."

"We'll never be the same again. It hit me, too, and it definitely hit us."

"Who are you?" I wondered aloud. "Good, friendly, and cute, but also dark, mysterious, and wicked. How did I get so lucky to meet you?"

"I think you're meeting the person you've let me become," she answered. "I've never even thought about letting anyone see that before."

"I hope I get to see it many more times," I said. "I'm just in awe. You are a sorceress."

"And I cast my dark spell on you, Eric," she said, her voice clear and blazing. I felt our connection leap again.

Amy let that linger, then she leaned down and crushed her lips to mine.

Finally, I felt her ease her hips up and slowly let go of my cock. She paused at the head, and slowed even more, lessening the shock of her lips passing by. I still twitched, but I appreciated her thoughtfulness.

She moved off the bed, and I felt my restraints being released one by one. Then she came back, and nestled at my side. I rolled toward her and spooned into her back. She grabbed my arm and pressed it deep to her chest, sighing contentedly. Without sight, my other senses were still sharpened. I could feel her heart beating, slow and satisfied. I feel asleep with our connection still intact.

We woke after a restful night, still tangled together. Faint motes of light leaked through the dark covering that Amy had on the windows.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, nestling further into me.

I held her, feeling her contentment flow across to me.

"I could stay here forever," she said aloud.

"So could I," I answered. "Do you feel it like I do?"

"Yes," she said, "But I want you to tell me what you feel."

"It's like I have a channel of spiritual energy connected to you, Amy. It's gentle right now, but it burned hot and bright while we were making love."

"That's it," she said. "I think it's the connection that our secret sides made with each other."

"Yeah, you're right. It's like I know your true colors, Amy, and they go with mine."

"I've never dared to share them with anyone before," Amy said. "I'm so happy I did with you."

"From sorceress to innocent little girl," I mused. "You are all those things."

"And do you like it?"

"No, I love it," I said and gave her a long squeeze.

"So do I," she breathed and snuggled back again.

I nestled against her and let my hand roam over her legs and hips. It wasn't sexual this time—we had burned that away for now. Instead we just existed, and let our skin express our connection.

Eventually, my stomach rumbled, and Amy giggled.

"I'm glad I didn't do that first," she said, laughing. "I guess we'll have to get up and get something to eat."

"Let's do it."

We slowly got up, and Amy led me to the door. Before opening it, she took both of my hands.

"Remember what happened here," she commanded, her voice blazing again.

"I swear I will never forget," I said formally, the words ringing true between us.

"I release you," she finished, leaving me to wonder what was she releasing me from. It sure wasn't the dark spell she cast over me—I could still feel that. I knew she wanted me to wonder.

She pulled the door slowly open to let our eyes adjust. Sunlight streamed through her place—we had slept late.

She handed me a robe, taking one for herself. "Let me get you some breakfast," she said.

"Those were strategically placed," I said. "Had all this planned out?"

She looked up, a grin on her face. "Eric. What happened—you don't plan that."

I laughed, deep and long. "No, I guess you don't. But some part of you did."

"Are you so sure it was me?" she asked, her blue eyes flashing.

She spun around and was striding to the bathroom before I could answer. Her question hit me like a thunderbolt, throwing my mind into disarray. What had happened last night? What had she started, and what had I started? Would I ever know? I realized that there was a lot behind those blue eyes of Amy's.

We cooked and ate breakfast together, Amy steering the conversation away from the night before. We got dressed, and then she saw me to the door. She looked deeply into my eyes.

"Spend some time with your heart, Eric. I'm going to spend some time with mine." She kissed me, and gently pushed me out the door. "Call me."

I stumbled back to my place and got dressed for a long bike ride. Nothing like physical work to clear the head. I pushed out and took about thirty minutes to get into a rhythm, my muscles warmed up and the energy flowing.

I then sank into my heart, sensing it pumping life through me. I opened myself to my feelings about Amy. The first was a wall of fear—fear that I would lose myself in her and fear that I could be deeply hurt. I explored my fear, knowing that I had to honor it to move past it. Amy must mean a lot to me for me to be this worried, I thought to myself. I pushed past and explored deeper.

The next feeling was fear again—fear that I was falling for Amy sexually, but not completely. I felt deeper into my heart and knew this wasn't true. I loved being around her for herself.

As I explored deeper, it hit me with force. I wanted to share my heart with Amy, and I couldn't live without her. I was already lost, and the only path was to double down and get closer to her. So much had happened so fast—but it felt so right.

I explored that for a while. Did I feel any doubt? Was there some hidden warning signal in my heart?

No, you idiot. She's the one for you.

"Thanks," I said aloud, chuckling at myself. "Glad that's settled."

And it was—I could feel that deeply. I rode with that feeling for a while.

With such minor things settled as who I wanted to spend my life with, I could move on to other subjects, like what the hell happened last night. Clearly, Amy wanted to even the score a little. I had been the lead for most of our relationship, and she wanted to turn the tables and take me on a journey. Of course, she nearly lost control when I was lashing her clit. Funny how I was the one tied up, but I had her under my spell.

Under my spell. Maybe that's what she meant when she implied that I had started it last night. Maybe she was responding when she cast her spell on me. Whatever she was doing, she outdid herself.

On the other hand, as I searched my heart, I could feel that she had been working her spell on me for a long time—at least since the day of our party together—and probably much earlier. She had put a lot on the line to bare her soul to me last night. I could still feel the connection to her—something I had never shared with anyone before.

I stopped thinking and just rode home in a sea of feelings and emotions—all good, but also frightening in their intensity.

That evening, I called her.

"Nice to hear your voice," Amy said. "What did you do all afternoon?"

"Exactly what you said. I took a long bike ride and spent some time with my heart."

"And did you learn anything?"

"Yes. Quite a bit, in fact."

"Anything you'd care to share?" Her voice was light and friendly, but I could sense her listening intently.

"It was pretty powerful stuff, Amy."

"Just so you know, I spent the afternoon with some powerful stuff of my own."

I knew that she wanted—no she needed—for me to go first in this little game. And the stakes were high. Double down.

"The first thing I felt, Amy, was a wall of fear. Fear that I was losing myself, and that I could be deeply hurt."

Her voice got very soft. "We have to put great trust in those we care about. It means a lot that you're putting that trust in me."

"I do trust you, Amy. And I pushed past that fear. But the next thing was another form of fear. This time, about me. Could I be sure that I wasn't just falling for you sexually? I mean, I had to admit, the sexual part has been pretty awesome."

Amy's lilting laugh came through the phone. "That's an understatement, and I appreciate the underlying complement. What did your heart tell you?"

"Not to worry. I was falling for the complete package, for all the right reasons."

"I...you...thanks." Amy's voice was thick with emotion.

"One more thing that I'll talk about tonight. I asked my heart if there was some doubt, some warning signal, that I should know about."

"And?"

"Nothing."

"Eric." I could feel the quiver in her voice. The line got real quiet. "Eric—just so you know—my heart is very happy right now."

I could feel her holding back the sobs. "Amy, why don't you share your heart next time? I think we've had a big day and it's probably time for some sleep."

"Thanks, Eric," she whispered. "No...Thanks. Good night."

"Good night, Amy," I answered and cut the connection. She needed the time to herself.

The next morning, I had a message on my phone.

"Can I cook you dinner?"

Easy three-letter answer.

I stopped by the florist and arrived at Amy's door with some flowers. She literally dragged me through the door and crushed me in an embrace. Her words came in a rush.

"Eric. You need to know. My heart feels exactly like yours. What you said—it was so much more than anyone has ever said to me. Do you know how happy I am?"

"It just felt right."

At that, she burst into sobs. My tears followed hers.

"I promised myself that I wouldn't cry," she wailed into my shoulder.

"Amy. You can always be yourself with me." I hugged her tight.

We eventually disentangled, shyly laughing at each other's red-rimmed eyes. Amy led me to a chair and served me a great dinner, her eyes sparkling each time I caught them. It didn't take much insight to see that she was floating on a cloud. I floated with her, barely aware of what we talked about.

When we finished, I thanked her and then I rose to help her clear the plates.

"No," she commanded. "I'm serving you tonight. Your job is to talk to me while I get this put away."

Amy finished cleaning up and came back to me, offering me her hand. She lifted me up and kissed me, then pulled me down the hall and shooed me into the bathroom.

"Meet me in my bedroom in a few minutes. Don't wear too much," she directed. I cleaned up, taking my time, then undressed. I walked back to Amy's bedroom to find it lit with several candles. Amy stood by her bed and beckoned me over.

She slid into my arms. I felt the smooth skin of her back as she kissed me. We shared the pleasures of each other's lips, and then Amy gently pushed me back onto the bed. I lay back while she straddled me and led me through an evening of romantic lovemaking. My main memories were of her eyes, looking deeply into mine as she gently rocked above me, and the smile that played about her face. We never broke eye contact, even as we each twitched in orgasm.

We lay together and talked, then Amy started kissing me again. She eventually turned and straddled my face, leading us through a 69 session that got us both hot and bothered. This time, she lay back and pulled me atop her, and we kissed deeply while we slowly built to another satisfying climax.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds