Advantages of a Well Read Daughter

It was worth the delay. She had dried and fluffed her hair and applied just a hint of makeup and positively glowed. She wore a frilly-laced, short nightgown, which I had presented to her last Christmas, and a diaphanous negligee, which I recognized as her mother's. "Anne," I said," you look absolutely fabulous!"

"Thank you kind sir," she replied, giving me a cute little curtsy, " and where's this lasagna you mentioned? I'm starving." Surprisingly so was I. We quickly devoured the food and, as usual with Grandma's dishes, it was delicious. After clearing away the remains, Anne asked if we could have a glass of wine while we relaxed and watched the box. Anticipating this I had bought a bottle of low alcohol, semi-sweet sparkling wine, which she loved, then we settled down on the sofa, but this time she lay down with her head on my lap. The movie was an old musical, pleasant tunes, colorful dances and wacky comedy, and we both enjoyed it, with me being able to identify most of the players. We were completely at ease with each other as we talked and laughed together. I couldn't help but look at her, and the combination of the way her nightgown had ridden up to her thighs and the constant movement of her head on my crotch had the inevitable result. I began to harden. She seemed to ignore this and continued her animated movements, making me even more restless. I wasn't sure what to do or even whether I should do anything.

It was after 10:30, I yawned and said I would go to bed after checking the doors and windows. When I returned she had gone up and I heaved a sigh of regret but chided myself for hoping for who knows what. I went to my bedroom and to my exultant surprise she was there, in bed, looking at me as if to say, "What kept you?"

The lights were dimmed, and I discarded my robe and got in beside her. She immediately snuggled up into my arms, kissed me, and whispered, " Did you think I didn't notice that your friend was asking for some attention." She reached down with both hands, squeezed me for a few moments, sat up, pushed the sheet back, knelt by my side, pulled off her nightgown and grasped me again, commencing that excruciatingly delightful sensation she had induced before.

" Relax." she said, and with that I closed my eyes and let the waves of pleasure claim me. Gently, gently she crooned and then I felt a warm moistness on me and opening my eyes, I saw, but could not quite believe, that she had taken the head of my hardness into her luscious mouth and was sucking and rolling it with her tongue. Unconsciously I began to push up and she took more of it in, with her hand around the lower part. At the same time, my hand began to slide slowly up slowly between her silky smooth thighs and she opened them to invite further progress until I was cupping her total being. She continued to suck and lick, and I, with great care, slowly inserted the end of my finger into her. She tensed, withdrew slightly and then pushed down to take more. I was happy to oblige, and eased it in, vibrating and reciprocating simultaneously.

She wriggled and pushed, and, encouraged. I inserted a second finger and though very tight she was now moist and lubricated. She reacted by increasing her pace with her hand and lips and I began that stiffening of my whole body, which signaled an orgasm. Using my left hand, the other furiously pumping her hot pussy, I tried to pull her mouth away, not wanting to shock her with a load of semen, but she shook her head and continued her actions until I shot all my cum into her welcoming mouth. She waited till my jerking subsided, withdrew from my rapidly softening member, and wiped her mouth and its contents into some tissues. She bent over, kissed me and settled down beside me with her head on my chest and her hand resting on my cock, waiting for me to regain my breath.

A few minutes passed and I put my arm around her and pulled her closer, trying to express my turbulent feelings and gratitude since I could not trust myself to words. She understood, because she snuggled even closer and touched her lips to my chest as if to say so. I waited a little longer and then tried to articulate my gratitude for her loving actions, ending by saying, without really expecting any specific request, that I wished with all my heart that she could experience the all consuming pleasures that she had given to me and feel this contented.

A short pause, and she said. "There is something that would please me very much, Dad, though I'm not quite sure what to say." " Please, princess," I implored," say whatever is in you mind, and make me happy by letting me do whatever you wish. You should know I could never deny you anything." Another pause, and in a small hesitant voice she said, "Will you do the same thing that you did in the shower. Your touching me a few minutes ago has turned me on and now I am the one who needs some relief."

"My dearest, dearest baby, I would love to do this and only hope you will enjoy it as much as I. I wanted to do this earlier, but am unsure about starting any action because I am terrified that I might do something that offends you." Having said that I rolled her over; pushed my pillow under her bottom and opened her legs as wide as possible.

I positioned myself between her legs, pulled up her knees, kissed first her sweet lips and then, slowly, teasingly, I kissed my way down her quivering body, giving special attention to her breasts and nipples, so that by the time I reached my destination she was writhing and moaning, with both hands on the back of my head. I continued my slow decent down the inside of her thigh and up the other until my mouth met her center. Her short feathery hairs were incredibly erotic and I felt that familiar hardening.

I touched my tongue to her lips and ran it up and down while gradually increasing the penetration. The reaction was immediate and violent. Her hips arched up and her hands pressed my head down as she moaned and shook. I took my tongue down lower and pushed it into her open body while I eased her legs over my shoulders. Then, clamping my mouth hard onto her, I moved my tongue in and out like a piston, as deeply as I could physically manage, flicking, rolling and wiggling it to achieve as much stimulation as I could give her. It was obviously effective, for, giving a powerful thrust of her hips, allied with increased pressure from her hands, she convulsed, gave a muffled scream and went into orgasm while still pressing my tongue into her.

I gently continued the movement until she stopped quivering, and as her hands left my head, I slipped her legs onto the bed, gave her lips a final lingering kiss and raised myself up to lay by her side. I put my hand between her legs and waited for her to come back from what had seemingly been a pleasurably shattering experience.

She sighed, opened her eyes and I was dismayed to see tears beginning to form and I tried to find some words which would console her, but all I could ask was a weak "What's the matter baby, are you unhappy with what happened?"

"Unhappy?" she repeated softly, "I'm so unhappy that I want you to promise that you will never do that again, at least, not more than once a day and maybe twice on Sundays." Before I could work that out she turned away, spooned herself tightly into me, pulled my arms around her and was quickly asleep. When I realized the import of her reply I felt weak with relief and within a few minutes was asleep myself.

Saturday morning. I awoke to the glorious sight of Anne sleeping by my side with her face towards me and her hair spread over her pillow. I was careful not to disturb her as I slid from the bed, dressed quickly in my jogging suit and went out for my usual half hour circuit. With my thoughts whirling round in my head, and running on auto, I was back at the house before I was aware.

Entering, I was greeted by that most inviting aroma of frying bacon and a greeting of "Hi Dad, breakfast ready in 15 minutes." This was our Saturday pattern. A run, shower, and a tasty, toasted bacon and tomato sandwich. I took a quick shower and joined her in the kitchen where she had prepared our breakfast, made to peck her cheek but she turned to kiss my lips and sat me down.

While we ate we chatted about what we were going to do, easily and without awkwardness, just another Saturday morning. I think my relief was obvious to her, for she smiled and said she had to go to school about noon for some practice for the upcoming sports day. Her friend Maria's mother would take them and asked if I would collect them at five. Knowing that we had cooperated many times in the past and that provided I had no previous appointments, I said I would be happy to. So it was, she went, I did a little catch up on my work, went to the market to replenish our stocks and thence to pick up the girls and was excited wondering what this evening would bring. The girls were waiting for me and both got in the back and before I could pull away Anne asked, "Dad, can Maria stay over tonight? Her parents are having a dinner party with business friends and she doesn't want to join in. Her mom said its OK." This was a regular thing. They had been friends for years, grown up together and often slept over at each other's homes. They were more like sisters, and with them both being blonde and eye-catching attractive, they were frequently mistaken for such.

I pulled away, headed back home, saying "Of course she can, and when you two grubby little urchins get back, I will exchange you for the two pretty young ladies that I am sure are there, and we will go out for our own little party!" It took them but a moment to understand my invitation and they chorused yes please and immediately fell into that most important discussion: What to wear. They were accustomed to wearing each other's clothes so this would present no problem. Anne caught the undertone of disappointment in my voice, and, leaning over my shoulder, whispered "Thank you Dad. I love you."

Arriving home, they went up to work their magic and I changed into more casual dress, and sat down with a small glass of wine to wait for them. It was worth it, for coming down the stairs, arm in arm, was this pair of incredible young women. I went over to them, bowed, and said "I am waiting for a couple of young girls, but since it appears they are not coming, I would be honored and delighted to escort you beautiful ladies to supper." They looked at me, eyes sparkling, delighted at my greeting and graciously acceded to my request.

They chose an Italian restaurant and I saw many envious glances directed in my direction, dining as I was with these two pretty girls. The conversation was lively, spontaneous and they paid me the highest compliment of including me as an equal. Indeed, some of their observations regarding the youthful waiters made me blush, but it was a pleasant evening for which they thanked me profusely

We returned home, they disappeared into their room and I went to mine. It seemed singularly empty, and with a feeling of loss I finally went to sleep. Next morning I suggested that Maria accompany us to Grandma's to collect Chris. They were delighted at this prospect, had supper there and delivered Maria back home at 9pm. With Chris fast asleep on the back seat, Anne joined me in the front. I drove home slowly, it being dark and carrying my most valuable cargo.

She pressed against me and said that Maria had the best evening she could remember and had sent me a present, which required to be delivered right away and pulling my head around gave me a kiss which curled my toes. Luckily the roads were relatively empty and I sternly reprimanded her saying it was very dangerous to do that when driving.

Not in the least to be deterred she dropped her hand to our mutual friend and ordered, " So pull over and stop. It's a quiet place and great for my ‘thank you.'" I obeyed her command and she began to stroke me to erection, which took all of twenty seconds, and, lowering my zipper, she released me and began her own idea of a ‘thank you.'

With my twisting and jerking becoming more violent with each passing moment I was quickly losing the battle to prolong this ecstasy. She then took me fully into her mouth and with the continued, skillful attention of her hands, and my thrusting into her; I began to cum, trying unsuccessfully to pull her head away. She extended this explosive experience with her tongue, keeping me enclosed while I gradually came down, being grateful for the support from my seat. She took my handkerchief from my pocket, wiped and cleaned her mouth, zipped me and said with a strait serious face, "Home James, and don't spare the horses." I needed a short time to get my breath and took us home.

After taking care of Chris and it being a school day tomorrow we went to bed, and in the most natural unaffected way, I followed her into our bedroom. We held each other, kissed lovingly and gradually relinquished the day. The days flowed into each other, each one bringing greater delights, and we found we could discuss any subject with total honesty and freedom. I, with considerable trepidation, tried to assuage my feelings of guilt and concern for her and how others would view our conduct, and would consider that I had taken advantage of her. Her reply both surprised and calmed me.

"Our relationship is our business," she stated emphatically, "and what we do is the result of our love for each other. There is no coercion of any kind and you remember that I took the first action and encouraged what followed because I knew you wouldn't. I'm still your baby girl. There is no need for you to feel any guilt and to reassure you further do you recall when you startled me in the bathroom? Well, knowing you as I do, I waited till I heard you coming up and only then did I go in and pretended to be surprised. We do none harm. We think non harm. I love the way we are together and wish it to continue and become more intense. This behavior is not as uncommon as you may think, and I hear many stories at college about this. Girls are very open with their friends, but, be easy, I have not discussed us."

The following night, as we lay together, I felt I wanted so much to hold her and feel her close." Baby," I asked, "Can I come over on top of you. Not to do anything but just to feel your warm body under me?" She looked at me and without speaking she pulled me over. I carefully positioned myself so that my hardness was on the lower part of her tummy, eased her legs together and, taking most of my weight on my elbows and knees, I gently lowered myself onto her.

What a wondrous sensation. She folded her arms around me and pressed me closer. I, in turn, slowly began to slide my whole body up and down on hers to create some soothing friction on my throbbing penis. My movements became more urgent and Anne was pulling me even tighter when, suddenly, she stopped, causing me to think I had gone to far, but no. My glorious girl said "I have an idea which I read a few weeks ago…" and, rolling me off, she went into our en suite and returned with a small towel and a small tube. She lay down, wrapped the towel around a pillow, pushed it under her rear and pulled me back over onto her.

She reached down and applied some lubricant to me. That alone almost finished me. She urged me down her body just a little, opened her thighs slightly, and placed our friend between them pointing down with it's length pressing against the lips of her vagina, and closed her thighs around me. I needed no instruction on how to proceed. I began to move against her and with the increasing pressure from her thighs, the feel of her pussy lips allied with the lubricant, I began to buck with increasing speed and violence. She was holding me tight and returned my increasing thrusts with equal ferocity of her own, demanding her own satisfaction. It was the nearest thing to intercourse without actual penetration. In the savage heat of my own selfish need I pounded at her until I felt that familiar tightening in my balls and, with incredible timing, she began to quiver and we came together in a heart-stopping climax. As I slumped and her arms relaxed, I knew what Keats meant when he wrote,'To cease upon the midnight with no pain'. If there was to be a surcease, it should happen at a moment such as this.

We separated and she asked if that were more successful in my achieving complete fulfillment. I could only gasp and agree, commenting that it was a great advantage to have such a well read daughter. Laughing, she agreed, removed the towel and we slept contentedly.

So went the days. Previously, though, I could fill my days but dreaded the long lonely nights, crowded with torturous memories. But now the days were irksome and the nights only were welcome and when I tasted her greeting kiss was I once again totally happy.

Anne's birthday came and went, a party was arranged for her friends, presents were given and they had a great time. She had her own life on which I did not intrude. She went out with friends, always including Maria, to movies, dances clubs, college activities and dated some of the young boys. She was always popular and becoming more beautiful each day. I had resigned myself to the inevitable moment when our life would change, but she gave no indication of wanting to do this for which I daily gave thanks. Indeed, she seemed to encourage me to explore and try any fresh sexual adventure, being often guided by the books she read, books I was told that circulated amongst the girls.

She was now 19, and against all my wishes, she persuaded me to teach her to drive. My reluctance was understandable, but I decided better me than some overly romantic teenager more interested in scoring than safety, so I acquiesced. I had a personal reason for doing this. I wanted to buy her a special present of some kind but she declined, pointing out that it might cause some comment, so I determined to buy her a car upon gaining her license. Not a new one, though I could now afford to do so. No, a good used, small, dependable model, which I could safely maintain. What was more natural than for a father to buy his daughter a car?

The past few weeks had restored my normal attitude toward life. I treated my friends with more courtesy, and they commented about that. I was more considerate with my colleagues and they commented about that. I resumed my normal careful manner of dress and personal appearance and they all attributed this to my emergence from my personal grief. True, of course, but they remained ignorant of the true cause of this recovery.

My dealings with my clients improved dramatically. My clientele rapidly increased to the level that I previously controlled and the increased income easily allowed me buy Anne a car, though I did not tell her as of yet

My life was good, I felt good, I looked good and I could not conceive how it could possibly be better. I had underestimated the limits of my good fortune! My head office asked me to take over as area manager. Still working from home, several other sales people would report to me and while I preferred to retain my existing clients, I did not have to travel to service others. This meant extra income and to celebrate I bought Chris the latest video games and, after some bullying, Anne accepted a new dress. She had an allowance, which she steadfastly refused to allow me to increase. I wanted to celebrate and we went out to a movie and thence to a burger house, Chris's choice, and then home. We were all happy and more contented than we had been since Jeannie's accident and we felt a family again.

Chris went to bed indignantly claiming that he needed no help, as indeed by now he didn't, Anne went up to get changed and, as requested, I poured two glasses of wine, selected some music and sat down. She joined meand we toasted all lovers everywhere and ourselves. She laid back against my shoulder, resting one hand lightly on my groin while still holding her glass in the other, and I had my arm around her shoulder with my hand holding her breast and squeezing her nipple. We sat there happily listening to the music and sipping the wine until an unmistakable signal told us we should go to bed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds