Advantages of a Well Read Daughter

It had been a most pleasant evening and we both new that it was not yet concluded. We got into bed, she discarded her gown and I began to touch, kiss and lick every part of her inviting body with us getting more stimulated as I progressed to my eventual goal. After accepting this worship for a short time she pulled me up, opened her legs wide, and, pulling my head down, she kissed me and whispered " Daddy dearest, do you feel strong and virile and full of energy?"

Thinking that this was another of the games with which she enjoyed surprising me, I said yes. "Good" she chuckled, "Because tonight I want you to fuck me properly, hard, fast and furious."

I was so startled by her first, in my presence, use of this ubiquitous ‘F-word' that it took a couple of seconds for the meaning to register, and, for one of the few times in my life I was speechless and, since I was on top of her in the appropriate missionary position, my reaction lacked the conviction that I attempted to project.

" I mustn't do that!" I croaked, already feeling my body beginning to betray me, "It's wrong! I don't have any condoms, and what I don't need now is a pregnant daughter!"

"Don't worry." she assured me, "I have been on the pill now since my birthday. We both knew that this moment would come and I also realized that no matter how desperately you wanted to fuck me you would never do so unless you were sure that I was just as eager. Well, I am, and since your friend is obviously more than ready to explore, I think you should stop trying to find foolish reasons to prevent you from doing what we both want."

Having said that she reached down to apply some lubricant to my eager rod. That did it. With her rubbing the head up and down on her lips I very gently eased it into her. She tensed, relaxed and her own movement encouraged me to carry on.

I withdrew slightly and again advanced, reveling in these incredible sensations which accompanied each increasing insertion. It was proving unbearable, and her hands on my rear were urging me on. God did it feel good! I reached the resistance that I knew would be intact, hesitated, giving time and backed off to give her pause. The answer was immediate. She pulled me closer, opened her legs as wide as she could and raised her knees, inviting me in through her gate and into heaven!

Knowing that to enter slowly would prolong the pain, I murmured, "It will hurt baby…" and then rammed into her as hard as I could. I felt her maidenhead give way as I slid fully into her. She gave a cry, which I silenced with a kiss. I tried to pull away from the momentary pain, but she began to move with me.

I stroked in and out as gently as I could, realizing she would be sore but she returned me thrust for thrust, and in a state of absolute bliss I continued to fuck her. Using the idea of alternating shallow and deep thrusts allied with a varied pace I tried to prolong this divine pleasure of her hot velvet sheath circling and constricting on my probing cock. Several times I could feel my climax building, and, exercising control which I did not realize I possessed, reduced the momentum to a stage where I could build up to the maximum effort once again.

Such it was until she began to jerk even more forcibly, and with a series of excruciatingly delightful thrusts, I began to erupt inside of her with my own selfish pleasure magnified by her own tumultuous orgasm as she moaned and whimpered into my mouth.

We lay there, quietly relishing the flow and serenity of the moment, and, even at that point, I accepted with sadness that though that experience could be approached, it could never be exceeded. I was still fairly hard and being unwilling to surrender her wonderful hold on my friend, I moved in and out as smoothly as I could while my strength slowly diminished. I held her tight, kissing her tenderly and asking, "I hope I didn't cause you too much pain, princess. I apologize if my battering into you was uncomfortable."

She looked at me, kissed me and said, "I'm not uncomfortable at all. It was painful for a moment, but then came the most wonderful sensation of you filling my whole being, and when I felt your juice shooting into my body I suddenly felt whole for the first time, like I had been missing some vital part and I was at last complete. You'll have to get some honey."

She slid out of bed before I ask what she meant and went to shower. This time I considered it advisable to wait before going myself. Once we were back in bed, and snuggled up, I queried the significance of her earlier cryptic comment and was told I would understand it later.

Next morning I woke with an almost painful hard-on, and, waiting but a moment to establish that Anne was also just stretching languorously, I rolled her onto her back, and inserted one finger into her, vibrating and increasing the penetration. With a sharp intake of breath, her legs parted and she began to seek my rod. My immediate reaction was to move over her and she guided me into her inviting body, and this time, requiring only her natural moisture, slid smoothly and effortlessly fully into her, until I could feel the swell of her mons against me.

I could only lie there, pulling her ever tighter, kissing and trying my utmost to fill her mouth with my tongue. To my great delight she responded in kind and arched her hips to take me in even more, urging me to begin the movements which she so obviously enjoyed, and emphasizing that pleasure by her continued husky moans.

My own all-consuming passion, fired by her response, triggered a reaction, which almost frightened me with its intensity, and I began to fuck her with all the power I could summon. No finesse, no heed for my partner, just an uncontrollable desire to cool my heat in her greater fire. With both hands under her hips, pulling her ever closer to achieve maximum penetration, I pounded at her without cease or mercy, seeking only my own release and salvation.

I tried desperately to exercise some measure of control to prolong this quite indescribable pleasure, but was equally driven by lust, and when I finally erupted, it seemed to go on forever, as I filled her with my orgasm It was only then, as I began to comprehend what I had just done, that I felt Anne's hand over my mouth to reduce the sounds of my fury! She was clinging tightly to me, and had that contented smile which I knew indicated her own orgasm, and for that I was exceeding grateful, in that it partly exonerated my guilt over my behavior.

Continuing to hold her, I kissed her lips eyes and face as softly as I could while still fully inside her and made no effort to withdraw. I just wanted to prolong this exquisite moment for all eternity. She lay there, breathing deeply, beginning to relax and seemingly just as reluctant to come away from me as she began to rotate her hips to experience more contact, and incredibly, began to squeeze me with her vaginal muscles.

I immediately began to harden and commenced, slowly and gently, to move while still in her. She gripped my cock within her even tighter, and began to move with me, gradually increasing our pace until we achieved a comfortable level, and with her total abandonment to my initiative, I continued to stroke her up and up to that ageless and eternal rhythm, that drumbeat of creation, and to another, less violent, shared climax. At that I collapsed on top of her, rolled over, and, panting somewhat, lay by her side to regain my breath, while she did the same. She turned, came into my welcoming arms, and, kissing me, nuzzled up to my ear and, in a low seductive whisper, "That was some wild ride Daddy-O. we definitely must get you some honey."

She then rose and went to her room. Saturday morning meant that we usually slept in but Chris was awake and ready. I prepared breakfast and it was only when Chris said he wanted honey cereal that I understood the reference to honey made by Anne.

Since earliest times it has been the custom for the man to eat lots of honey during the first month of his marriage to imbue him with great virility and stamina. A new bride that was not pregnant after the first month was considered to be barren or the man impotent! Thus, our custom of the ‘honey-moon.'

We all went to the market in the afternoon for our usual supplies and for those items we wanted individually. As we walked around, I deliberately looked for the honey, and as we reached that shelf I reached to collect a small jar and placed it in the cart. Anne looked at me, and, realizing that I had understood its meaning, and with an almost imperceptibly suggestive undulation of her hips replaced it with the large family size, and with a bubbly laugh said, "No, big boy, you're going to need the larger size and more!" She brushed by me, deliberately rubbing her breasts against my arm, looked down to inspect the instantaneous reaction, and, chuckling, said, "Maybe you should take two jars."

She then, quite nonchalantly, strolled on to complete the shopping.

With thanks to Artistca71, volunteer editor, for if this story gains any aprobation it will be due, in no small measure, to his help and advice.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds