Adventures in Friendship

"We can always go up on stage in front of all these people like this".

"Ok, ok" Deb responded with that caught in the headlights look

. "Good" and then Casey refastened her top and Deb redid the button under her breast.

"That feels better" Deb said with a sigh.

"What are we singing?"

Dan said with a smile "It's one you guys have sung before, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, by Cindi Lauper".

"Ironic isn't it" I said.

The girls just started giggling.

Over the speakers came "next up Casey and Deb, give them a big hand".

Hearing this, the group from the game room started whooping and hollering.

The DJ said "It sounds like these two brought their own fan club".

"You know it" came a response from the back.

Casey and Deb walked toward the stage so red it looked like they had spent a week in the Bahamas.

Up on stage the girls looked pretty nervous, especially Deb. Remember, she still had one button undone on her top, so the bottom panel was hanging loose. Besides, after agreeing to Casey, she wasn't sure what her conniving friend had in store.

The music started and the girls were a little shaky at first then settled down. People were dancing. Some were singing along. They were really doing a good job.

When it came to the last chorus "just wanna, just wanna", Casey reached slowly over to her friend, smiled and unfastened the button under her breast again. Deb was mute.

Casey finished with "have fun". The audience went nuts. Applause broke out along with whistles and cat calls. Deb was dumbfounded standing there drawing all this attention. Casey laughed while pulling her friend off the stage.

While the girls were singing I slipped out of my chair to find Sue and Brenda. I told them about the agreement and asked if they would like to do the honors. They both jumped at the chance.

When I got back to the table Dan asked "where did you go?'

"Wait I think you'll enjoy it."

When the girls were off the stage they started to head back to the table. Dan and I shook our heads at them. They remembered what they had to do and moved back toward the wall for a little more privacy.

Sue and Brenda approached the girls saying "that was great. You guys can really sing".

"Thanks but we really can't talk right now" Casey told Sue.

"I think you can. You're husbands asked for our assistance" Brenda quipped.

"What do you mean?" Deb asked suddenly horrified.

"I think you guys owe two buttons each. We are here to choose which ones."

If the girls were red before, now they were white with fear.

"Follow us" Sue ordered.

Casey and Deb looked over at their husbands. We smiled, wriggled our fingers in a follow them motion. The girls looked at each other and sighed.

Deb asked "how do we get our selves into these things?'

Casey responded "just remember paybacks are hell" and they followed the two girls to the ladies room.

Casey and Deb were told to stand in the center of the restroom. Sue and Brenda slowly circled the two nervous girls admiring their bodies and outfits.

Sue brushed her hand down the back of Casey's skirt and said "You do have beautiful legs".

With that, she walked around in front of Casey and unfastened two of the remaining three buttons on her skirt.

"I can't go out like this" Casey stated.

"Sure you can. With legs like those it's a shame to keep them covered" she said smiling.

Sue lifted both sides of Casey's skirt.

"Brenda look, it's like she naked underneath".

Both girls bent down for a closer look. Casey was utterly humiliated having two younger girls examining her most private parts. Deb was snickering at her friend's plight.

"So this is the little fun machine. Oh, she's wet." Sue said as she felt the vibrator and started moving it around, causing it to rub on Casey's clit.

Her knee's started to wobble as she blushed again and ask "please stop, this isn't right".

Sue thumped it with her finger and said, "we're in no hurry, I think you're husbands will be making quite a show of you two". She straightened up and turned to Brenda.

"What do you think of Deb?"

"She's hot. Look at those tits, she makes Casey look flat chested."

That statement embarrassed both girls for different reasons.

"She does fill out that top" Sue responded.

Brenda said "I've got an idea". Then she unfastened the three remaining buttons on Deb's top.

"Wait a minute, you're only supposed to undo two" Deb yelled.

"I can fix that. Then Brenda leaned over and refastened the bottom skirt button.

"No way, that button was already undone" Deb said in a fit.

"Have it your way. I'll leave that one undone too. Then I can undo the ones under your breasts and leave you basically topless. Or I can fix your top so that at least you're covered.

Deb didn't like her options. "I don't think I trust you" Deb whined.

"I'm hurt" Brenda said, pretending to pout. "But I don't think you have much choice".

Deb looked over at the smiling Casey and just shook her head, "Ok".

Brenda then went behind her and completely unlaced her top and pulled it off. "Wow look at her nipples, I think she really gets off on this" Brenda smirked.

Deb started to cover herself. "Enough of that" Sue scolded her.

Deb put her arms down and stood there crimson red. "What if someone comes in?" Deb asked.

Casey said "Think of my expression this morning when you took my top from the dressing room".

"Bitch"

"Slut" were there respective response to each other.

"I gotta here that story" Sue chimed.

"Later" both girls said.

Brenda examined the top and walked back over to Deb. She placed the top against Deb's front and said "Hold this".

Deb was relieved to finally be covered. The straps on this shirt were attached to the top of each breast cup. It was designed to be laced crisscross around the back to eyelets sewn to the sides of the front panel. When laced tightly, it would mold to the wearer, giving a very form fitting top.

Brenda draped both straps over Deb's shoulders. Then she took the right strap and pulled it straight down Deb's back and laced it through the eyelet below Deb's right breast. After doing the same with the left she took both straps, pulled them tight and tied them together in a bow. This caused the bodice to rise, lifting Deb's breasts and making them look bigger than usual. It also caused the sides to gap exposing them almost to the areoles.

Sue looked at their new creation and said "what about the lower straps". They were hanging down the front of Deb' legs about two feet. Brenda took the straps and fastened them to the buttons under her breasts making loops.

"Look" Brenda cried. "It's like horse reins". Brenda grabbed the loops from behind and started pulling Deb to the right and then left. That's when Deb's breast popped out the side and the other three girls started laughing.

Tucking her self back in Deb said "Very funny guys" As a strap slipped off her shoulder exposing her other breast.

"I can tell this will be fun" Deb said sarcastically while trying to adjust her top.

"Relax girls. You're covered and having fun with two men that adore you. Other than that little thing in you're pants, it's a perfectly normal night" Sue reminded them.

Casey and Deb pondered this for a moment. "Perfectly normal; hell, with us that might be closer than you think" Casey told the girls. They all started laughing.

"You two are a trip" Brenda exclaimed. After turning and twirling the two girls, Sue and Brenda were satisfied with their work.

"There's one last thing. Stay in here for exactly five minutes, then go rejoin you're husbands," Sue told them with authority.

"What's going on?' Deb asked.

"We just need to tell Steve and Dan that you're ready for you're entrance."

"Deb, I don't like the sound of that".

"Believe me guys, you two are awesome and we would never do anything to hurt you" Sue sincerely said.

Considering what could have occurred, both Casey and Deb believed her. Sue and Brenda walked out; looking back over their shoulders and saying "See you soon".

"What now?" asked Deb.

Casey started walking back and forth to measure the stride to exposure ratio. When she took regular strides, her skirt would show thigh all the way to her waist.

"Small steps, small steps" she kept repeating to herself.

Deb started swaying back and forth as if dancing. She checked the mirror to see how much was showing at any given time. Damn, I can't do that as her arms where over her head. When she lowered them the strap slipped off her shoulder. "Christ I have to be careful." She said out loud.

At exactly three minutes the vibes kicked in. "Oh shit" was the general consensus. On turbo their knees weakened and they held each other. "WWWe got to get Ouut of here" Casey stuttered. They stumbled out of the restroom and looked toward the table.

"Wwwhere aarre they" Deb stammered in a panic.

The girls looked around and saw us waving from the loft. "Oh no" the girls thought as they staggered through the crowd. "Th this isss ssure fu unn" Casey said with a bit of humor.

"Wee'lll hhave t to do itt a againnn soon" Replied Deb.

Even through their ordeal they had to laugh at themselves.

"Hey, watch it, oh excuse me". Was the response they got more than once, as they bumped into people on their way.

As they approached the stairs they saw the game room group standing around it, with Sue and Brenda on each side.

"Now what" Casey thought.

"Hi ladies, having fun" Sue said.

"Nnnot rright noww" Casey said trying to race up the stairs.

Sue lifted the back of her skirt and tucked it in the waist band of her panties. This caused the front to open exposing all of her. With the small string deeply buried between her cheeks, she looked completely bottomless from the back. This wasn't lost on the crowd. Everyone, men and women started cheering and laughing. Casey was so embarrassed that even her bottom was red. It looked like she just got spanked. She kept running up the stairs with one hand flailing behind trying to pull her skirt down.

Deb was starting up the stairs with Casey. Brenda saw the dangling loop on Deb's top and was able to drape it around the hand rail as the girl started to climb. Deb felt a tug on her top. She tried spinning away from it, only causing her boob to fall out. With the constant buzzing and trying to cover her exposed boob she fell straight down on her bottom facing the bar. The sudden stress on her top pulled it right up and over her chest leaving her completely exposed from the waist up. There she was sitting on the second step with her top around her neck and her legs splayed open, staring out at a room full of laughing people.

Mortified, she sat there. Her eyes were as big as saucers and there was no distinction between her red hair and red face. What seemed like an eternity to her was only a few seconds before she was able to free her top from the railing and run up the stairs after her friend.

Dan and I had been hatching our plan since the girls went in the restroom. It put a whipped cream topping on it when Sue and Brenda came out and said they'll be out in five minutes.

When the girls got to the table, they implored, "Please turn these things off?"

They knew what they had to do. Casey reached to her shirt and unfastened a lower button. Deb grabbed the hem of her skirt and undid that one. We turned off the remotes.

"That isn't fair, we just lost two buttons and exposed ourselves to the whole place" shouted Casey,

Calmly Dan said "those buttons were for singing, your time was up and I don't know how you to keep getting in trouble like that".

Dan and I couldn't help it, we started laughing. "You guys suck" Deb scowled.

After Deb got herself back together and we sat for a few minutes, the girls started calming down from their last adventure.

I asked "what's new?" I didn't know if they would explode or laugh, I was testing the waters.

Ice turned to mirth in theirs eyes when Deb said "when I saw you're naked buns jiggling up the stairs I almost lost it".

Casey started laughing "You should have seen you're boobs swinging while you were running up the stairs. And by the way, my buns don't jiggle. They are like steel".

"Yeah right, and my boobs don't swing they're like ripe melons".

"Bitch"

"Slut"

They both started laughing at this point and I knew they were having fun.

We sat for a little while to let the girls relax. Only a few people came over with comments. We blew them off quickly. I think most of them were afraid if they said too much the show would be over. And nobody wanted that.

Dan and I both knew that their major rivalry was with each other. It didn't take long for that to be proven. Casey and I got up to get another round.

Once away from Deb she asked "let me have the remote, I really want to get her".

I said "I can't do that it wouldn't be ethical".

Casey pouted and said "I guess you're right".

Little did she know the same conversation was going on at the table.

Dan said "ok".

"Do we know our girls or what"?

We got back with the drinks and chatted. Deb kept smiling.

"Why are you so happy?' Casey asked.

"Just being here with my man" she responded.

The next singer came up and sang "You look wonderful Tonight", our song. I asked Casey to dance.

When we started dancing Casey felt the buzz on medium. Her knees went weak and she hung onto me as we swayed to the music. She was holding her man and having a very exciting night.

"Umm baby" was all she said as she was swept away in bliss.

With Casey's rhythmatic motion against me, I was really getting into it. She could feel my erection as she slid her body over mine. Before long Casey started breathing heavy. Panting and still sliding up and down my body. I kissed and started sucking and licking that spot on her neck that I know she loves.

That was it. Casey was in ecstasy. Her head leaned back, her toes curled and she started moaning.

"Oh, oh ohhh godd". It went to turbo. Casey was like a wild cat. I was holding her entire weight and she was thrashing around to where I almost fell.

Still dancing I led Casey over to Deb and Dan.

"Wwwhy are y-you doing this?" Casey pleaded.

"It's not him" Deb said holding up the remote and laughing.

"You know what do" Deb goaded.

Casey's eyes got as big as saucers with surprise and in one quick motion she untied Deb's top and pulled it off her.

Deb gasped as she pulled herself tight against Dan's chest trying to hide herself.

"Turn it off" Casey ordered.

"Give me back my top and I will" Deb responded.

Casey reached in Steve's pocket and took the remote and hit turbo. Now both girls were writhing on the dance floor being held up by their husbands. Then Casey balled up Deb's top and threw it across the room.

Deb was mortified. Her only cover was Dan's body and this song wasn't going to last for ever. Plus the violent vibrations coursing through her was making it impossible to stand still.

The song ended and a fast tune came up. Deb knew she couldn't last any longer and turned off Casey's vibe. Her own vibrations continued.

"Casey turn this thing off." she pleaded.

"I think you owe me something girl. In fact you told me earlier you would do anything, remember?" Casey said smiling ear to ear. "Unfasten two buttons and I will turn it off, or I can just leave it on the rest of the night"

"That's not fair" Deb pouted

"Are we going to start that again?" Casey grabbed Steve's hand and started walking off the floor.

Dan and Deb were left standing in the middle of the dance floor with everyone watching. Deb knowing she had no choice reached down to her skirt and unfastened two of the three remaining buttons leaving only the waist fastened.

Casey turned off the buzz and Deb sighed then folded into Dan's arms. Dan held Deb close stroking her back, soothing her.

Deb was calming down and Dan said "Honey if you want I'll give you my shirt and take you out to the car".

Deb looked him in the eyes and started chuckling "This morning I took Casey's top and had her parade through a crowded store. I guess this is just payback and I've got to do it".

"You're sure?"

"Not really but here goes nothing". With that Deb took off toward the ladies room with cheers rising from the crowd. She looked back to see Casey following her. Still having the remote in her hand Deb pushed the button.

Casey started after her when the buzz struck. Her knee's buckled and she grabbed the back of a chair to steady herself.

The guy sitting in the chair turned to look at Casey panting and trying to catch her breath and said "you two sure know how to party".

Seeing that now she was the center of attention Casey froze. All she could see were the laughing faces of people that knew her plight. She was mortified but at the same time knowing that all of these people knew that she was being tickled in her most private place was turning her on.

She felt the moisture gathering between her legs as she told herself 'I've got to get to the bathroom'. Trying to hurry after Deb and knowing that all these people were watching her was taking her to her peak.

When she reached the restroom door she looked back and saw all of those lust filled faces and went over.

"AAAhh OOhh" was heard as she pushed open the door and fell to her knee's inside the bathroom.

"You know what to do" Deb told her friend as Casey unfastened another button on her top leaving only one.

"Now that's what I call entertainment" Deb stated as she turned off the vibrator while peeking around the stall door.

Calming down some Casey replied "It looks like I put on some show".

"You sure did, it was spectacular". They both started laughing.

Casey was adjusting her clothes. The two bottom straps were dangling down the front of her legs the bodice was starting to loosen pulling away from her tit, plus her skirt was open to the waist. But she was still better off than her friend.

"Come on, the guys are paying the tab, let's go".

"Well hand me my top".

"No way, I don't have it and even if I did I wouldn't give it to you because you would have me parading down Main Street naked if you had a chance."

"Come on Casey, I can't go out there naked".

"You're not naked, you still have your skirt, panties and heels on".

"I might as well be. These don't cover anything".

"Come on" Casey said as she hit turbo.

"CASEY" was all Deb said before Casey cut her off "ready yet?"

"Ok Ok just turn this thing off".

"Then be a good girl, you only have one button left."

Casey turned off the vibes then Deb slowly opened the door. She peeked around to make sure no one was there then stepped out. Casey started laughing causing Deb to blush again.

"Come on Deb" Casey said as she held the door open.

Deb looked like a chili pepper as she walked toward the door. With a deep breath she stepped out.

Dan and I were standing by the front door waiting for the girls when Casey came out followed closely by Deb.

The crowd started applauding the two girls.

"Here we go" I told Dan.

He replied "if I only had a camera".

Casey stepped aside leaving Deb in full view of the bar. With her arms covering her chest she was almost paralyzed as she started to walk.

Brenda came up and gave her a big hug and said "You're a trip; I wish I had your nerve." Then she slapped her on the butt and said "Have fun tonight".

Making to through all the hoots and laughter she finally reached the door.

Speaking to Casey she said "what the hell I'm moving". With that she turned and faced the crowd, raised her arms and shouted "Elvis has left the building", causing an uproar of applause.

She quickly turned and slipped through the door with her friends.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds