Adventures in Friendship

While we were walking across the lot Deb was trying to stay between us. We kept fanning out leaving the poor girl exposed. Once a car pulled into the lot and Deb got scared. She ducked between two cars to hide. All of a sudden the passenger window went down and Deb was staring in the face of a girl she saw inside.

The girl said "great show Deb, where are you playing next".

Deb wilted and thought 'my gosh, they know my name'.

When we reached the car Casey said "I'll drive" and took my keys. Casey didn't unlock the car, she just waited, fingering Deb's remote.

Deb pleaded "Open up, I can't stay out here like this "while covering her breasts with her arms.

Casey looked at her friend. "It's karaoke night, sing I'm a Little Tea Pot".

Dan and I busted out laughing and Deb just stared, bewildered. Casey hit turbo and leaned back against the car.

It wasn't long before Deb had arms out singing "I'm a little tea pot short and stout..."

Dan and I were rolling when Casey said "you guys sit in the back Deb wants to sit up front with me". With that she unlocked the doors.

Adventures in Friendship

Chapter Six

Back at Home

Author's Note: This chapter actually continues chapter three. I didn't think it would take this long to get back to it.

The door bell rings.

"That's Britt" Todd said.

"Wait a minute" exclaimed Tiff. "Take your shirt off".

"What?"

"Just do it." Tiff ran to the desk and started writing. Next she tore off a piece of scotch tape and grabbed Todd's shirt. As they were leaving the room she closed the door behind them and said "when you answer the door stand behind it like you're naked and tell her you want to surprise me, then wait five minutes then come in".

Brittany had grown up with both Tiffany and Todd. They had been fiends for a long time. Tiff was definitely her best friend. A few months ago Britt was spending the night at Tiff's house while her parents were out for the night. They had always shared things with each other, and that night was no different. The subject came around to sex and they started talking. Both girls were pretty inexperienced in the act of sex, although neither were virgins.

Tiff asked Britt who she fantasized about, and Britt blushed.

"Come on tell me"

"No, I don't want to" Britt replied.

"Alright let's make it truth or dare" Tiff responded. "If you don't tell me I get to pick a dare for you".

Britt was apprehensive but Tiff noticed a sparkle in her eye.

"Promise you won't get mad" Britt said unsure of her self.

"Sure, why would I get mad" Tiff replied knowing what she would say.

Britt took a breath and said "well I have had fantasies about Todd".

"You mean my Todd".

"I knew you would be mad".

"Britt I'm not mad, Todd is my closest friend but we're like brother and sister. I think it would be cool if you guys went out".

Britt exhaled a sigh of relief "Do you mean it"

"Of course I do. Now give me a dare, uh I mean a question".

Britt looked at Tiff wondering if she heard right. Then she thought to herself 'let's see what happens.' "I dare you to take off your shirt".

Without hesitation Tiff pulled her tee shirt up over her head and threw on the bed beside her.

"Ok my turn". That night ended with both girls streaking around the outside of the house.

Britt was hooked. It was so exhilarating to be out side the bounds of behavior, and so erotic to think about the possibility of being caught. The next night at home she replayed the events of the previous night and masturbated till she fell asleep.

Tiff and Britt continued their games when ever they could. But it wasn't until Wednesday after school that Tiff disclosed that she had another friend that liked to play. Britt figured it had to be Todd, so she tested her theory last night. When Todd lowered his pants, she knew was right.

Today at school when Tiff told her she was going to spend the night at Todd's house she almost came on the spot. Even now standing at the front door waiting to enter she could feel her juices flowing. 'Todd was naked' was all she could think of as she stood there.

At the five minute mark Britt opened the door and the house was silent. She walked across the living room a saw a note taped to the stair banister. It read

"Welcome to a clothing optional night. We welcome you with open arms. If you would like to join us, you know what to do. Then join us upstairs"

On the floor next to the stairs there was a laundry basket. Britt only hesitated a moment before she kicked off her shoes and socks. She pulled off her top and unfastened her jeans then threw them in the basket. As she was unclasping her bra she looked around the room nervously. She had never disrobed in someone else's house alone. It was exciting and scary at the same time. Finally she undid her bra and slipped her panties off and threw them in the basket. As soon as she was naked she ran upstairs. Todd and Tiff came out of the dining room fully clothed, grabbed the basket and hid her clothes.

When Britt opened Todd's door and found it empty she didn't know what to think.

She started to get scared when she heard "We're down here".

She bounded down stairs to see Todd and Tiff seated on the sofa fully clothed. Her eyes got big and she tried to cover herself with her hands.

"You're note said you guys were naked" Britt stammered.

"No it didn't" replied Tiff. "It said clothing optional. We opted for clothes".

"That's not fair" the embarrassed girl replied.

"Hey, we can't help it if you would rather run around naked in someone else's house" Todd quipped.

Britt could have died. With her boyfriend accusing her of wanting to run around his house naked was unbearable. She was in a state when she looked around for her clothes.

"Where are they" she asked.

"Where are what?" Tiff asked sarcastically.

"My clothes, you know what I mean".

"Well, Todd and I were talking before you got here, and decided that it was a little deceitful how you tricked him into taking his pants down yesterday".

"So we thought turnabout is fair play" Todd added.

"But I"

"No buts Britt, apologize to Todd for making him show his winky." Tiff said with a smile on her face.

"If you want your clothes back, just apologize".

"I'm sorry" Britt said.

"Good enough for me" Todd replied, and then went to hug the naked girl.

"Uh guys, thanks for accepting and all. But this is a little awkward" Britt said still trying to cover herself.

"Truth or dare Britt. Tell me how it feels being the only naked person in the room. Be truthful, it's a long, naked drive home." Tiff mischievously asked.

"Well, it's embarrassing"

"Go on" prodded Tiff.

"Ok it's also exciting".

"Does it make you wet?" inquired Tiff.

Britt blushed like no tomorrow. "Yes" she whispered.

"Good let's all get naked" Tiff said while pulling off her top.

Todd followed suit and in no time the three teens were al natural'. After several adolescent dares it was approaching midnight.

"I dare you guys to streak around the outside of the house" Britt interjected.

Todd replied "mom and Dad won't be home for a least an hour, so only if you come with us Britt".

"Ok" Britt gleamed.

They went to the back door and Tiff said "ok, we're going to go out here and I'm going to lock this door. We have to go around and come in through the front. Agreed?"

Todd and Britt both said "Ok by me". And off they went.

Adventures in Friendship

Chapter Seven

Out and About

Deb jumped in the car a little apprehensively. At least she had some cover. As Casey put the key in the ignition and started to pull out Deb was thinking about the previous events. It was embarrassing being stripped on the dance floor. But thinking back it was awesome. Thinking of all those people getting turned on watching her writhe on the floor was making her hotter than a firecracker. She almost wished Casey would turn on the vibrator just to help extinguish the flames between her legs.

Casey looked over at her friend "Are you having fun"?

Almost thinking that Casey was reading her thoughts, she blurted "uh, it's just the cold air, that why my nipples are hard".

Dan and I both leaned up for a peek causing them to crinkle even more.

Casey started laughing and said "oh, I'm sure that's all it is".

Deb started blushing again when she said in a little girls voice "It might have been a little fun". They all laughed and Deb, being nearly naked still basked in the warmth of their friendship.

"Who's hungry" Casey asked.

"I am". "Me too" responded Dan and I.

Deb blanched "you are kidding aren't you?"

"I was thinking about the all night diner" Casey teased.

"I don't think so" replied Deb.

"Ok, I'll let you off this time" as she pulled into the drive through at a fast food place.

"I thought you said you were letting me off" Deb demanded.

"I am you don't have to go inside. I was thinking it would be fun to grab some food and go to the park" Casey mused.

We ordered burgers and fries for all of us and four large ice waters to drink. There were four cars in front of us. After a minute of sitting still Casey put the car in park.

Casey looked at her friend "just be still and no one will notice you." Then she hit the button. Deb jerked her knees up to her chest and grunted as the vibrations rocked her. Casey was laughing at her friend as Deb rolled toward her seemingly unable to control herself. Then in a flash Deb reached over and pulled the last button off Casey's top.

"What! You! You can't do that" was all Casey could stammer.

"You've got to turn it off now. She undid a button" Dan told her.

"But". "No buts girl you know the rules" I stated.

"I don't want to". I reached around her seat and started tickling her ribs. Casey is very ticklish and she tried squirming away in the confines of the car. The girls kept bumping into each other as they thrashed around in the front seat. This would only cause her more grief as the laces of her top started to pull through. Deb was still bucking like crazy saying "make her stop pleasssse".

Casey was trying to speak between breathes and fits of laughter until she finally uttered "uncle" and turned the remote off. After catching her breath Casey finally said "Whew now that was intense."

Then she looked down at herself. Seeing her top lying in her lap she screamed as she started pulling it back up.

Deb placed a hand on Casey's arm and said "Uh uh hon. what comes off stays off." With that she grabbed Casey's top and pulled it away from her and threw it in the back seat with us.

Casey covered her breasts with her arms and said "we've got to get out of here". She looked in the rear view mirror and saw we were blocked in by another car. The only way was forward. Casey looked trapped. She had already endured the scene at the mall this morning. When everyone got a good laugh at her topless form, At least at the club she had stayed mostly covered, even though people watching her get off was really intense. But now Casey thought "only a few car lengths away a pimple face boy or maybe a young girl or even, oh my god someone that looks like my mother will see me and I can't do anything about it".

"Hey guys let's forget eating and just go home?" Casey asked.

I looked at Dan and smiled. He winked back and I said "No way unless you want to forfeit. It was you're idea to go to the park and eat and that's what we should do.

"But I"

I cut her off "didn't you tell Deb going home naked was her idea and that was that".

"That's different". Casey exclaimed. Dan and I started laughing at her distress, and even Deb started to giggle.

"Don't laugh to hard girlfriend; you're in this with me." Casey told Deb.

"Yeah just look what you got us into". Deb said. Both of them snickered.

When we got to the window a young boy, maybe 18 or 19 wearing glasses said "that will be $24.83" not looking at the car.

As he turned to collect the money he froze. I don't mean he paused or even did a double take. That boy froze staring right at Casey's breasts. Casey was mortified. She turned beet red and started squirming around. Not knowing what do to break up this,,, date, she cleared her throat.

This woke the kid up. A smile crept over his face then he pushed his glasses up and said "no ones going to believe this. "Uh it will be just a minute ma'am".

Casey blushed all over again. She thought 'here I am topless in front of this young kid and all he can call me is ma'am'. Casey decided to play it up.

Casey heard "here's your drinks." And as she turned around bring her boobs to bare, she said in her sensuous voice "thank you big ...".

The last thing she expected was to see four young faces staring at her through the window. Two guys and two girls were fixated on her breasts. "Uh ok" was all she could mutter as she slunk down in her seat.

I decided it was time to liven things up so I reached up and turned on the dome light. The interior flooded with light, and there stares instantly caught the view of Deb. All four mouths dropped open at once. I don't think any of them were ever on a date. And now two very beautiful women were naked in front of them. As the kid was handing Casey the first drink his hand was shaking so bad that she had to catch it before he dropped it on her.

'I shouldn't' I thought. But I did. When the second drink came through the window and Casey grabbed it, I hit turbo. It was dramatic. Just as Casey's hands caught up with the shaking cup she jump with so much surprise that she crushed the paper cup in her hands, spilling ice water from her neck to her lap.

With the sudden shock of the cold and the intense vibration from below Casey dropped the drink and grabbed the steering wheel. Panting like she had run a marathon she went over the edge. Her head flew back with strands of hair over her face, moaning from her soul. "OOOHHHH GODDD, OH OH UUMMM" as she was sliding back and forth on the seat. Her breasts were bouncing up and down, she was in heaven.

"St stopp please stop" she cried.

"You know the rules" I teased as I stroked her neck.

"Uoggg Huh Huh" as another wave took hold. She slowly moved her hand from the wheel to her waist.

Her head was slumped between her breasts as she fumbled with her button. When she couldn't get it, she just tore it off exposing her completely. I turned it off.

Still panting, with golden tresses plastered to her now sweaty face she looked up at the window. Pushing the hair out of her eyes she saw four lust filled faces of the workers. Blushing ferociously, she tried to smile.

The kid with the glasses was the first to find his voice "ma'am, let me replace that for you".

That brought the others out of their stupor. "I can't believe it".

"That was hot".

"Can you believe she came right in front of us"?

"I wonder if she does this all the time" were just some of the comments Casey endured.

This was worse than the mall, restaurant or club.

'My gosh, I drive through here all the time' she thought and turned an even darker shade.

Casey's reaction was so unexpected to the rest of us that we were awe struck. We were all holding our breath while it was going on. It wasn't until we heard "can I replace that ma'am" that we breathed and started laughing.

Deb reached over and hugged her friend while the taunts were going on. When glasses guy handed the new drink Deb said "let me help with that or we may be here all night".

That brought out a new round of laughter, and Casey just shaking her head. After we received our order, and with many thanks and proposals from the employees Casey pulled forward.

That's when Casey realized she was sitting in a puddle of ice and water. She stopped the car in the lot and started hopping around in the seat trying to brush the ice out from under her.

I got out of the back seat and opened the driver door "Casey let me drive I don't think you're in any shape right now".

Wanting to get away from the freezing ice between her legs she jumped out of the car and started brushing herself off. Then she realized that she was standing in the middle of the parking lot stark naked in view of the drive up lane. She started trying to cover herself with one arm and open the back door with the other while horns were honking and headlight flashing. Finally getting it open she threw herself in, landing on top of Dan.

Dan although was very surprised, he smiled down at the naked Casey in his lap with his hand cupping her breast and said "nice to see you again".

Even though we have all been naked together at various times and have enjoyed teasing and a little touching. We have never swapped partners and never wanted to. We knew it could ruin our friendship and that was just too important to all of us.

Deb turned around in her seat up on her knees offering me a great view of her magnificent legs and bottom. When she said to Casey "Hey remember he's mine yours is up here".

As Casey lifted herself back up in the seat, then she noticed me looking at Deb's bottom. "It looks like you have his attention too".

Deb looked at me and I blushed while she shook her hips and said "He has good taste".

"Yeah right" was Casey's response.

Casey was sitting there finally warming up a little with a pout on her face.

Deb asked "what's wrong?"

"I love that burger joint".

"Well your next fast food meal could be very interesting" Deb laughed. "And I don't care I'm moving" she added.

With a giggle Casey said "bite me".

"Slut" was the response.

I brushing off the driver's seat when I saw the remote Casey was holding lying there. I picked it up and put it in my shirt pocket with the other one. I headed toward a local park to eat our late night snack. I pulled into the empty parking lot facing a picnic area with a pavilion covering some of the tables. Off to the left there was a small pond with wild flowers growing around it. To the right were baseball fields and dugouts.

After parking the car Casey asked "would you guys mind checking to see if anyone is around before we get out".

Dan and I both knew we had put the girls through a lot tonight. So I told the girls "stay put for just a minute and we'll take a look around.

Dan and I got out of the car to survey the area and make sure no one was around. Meanwhile the girls stayed in the car.

Casey whispered "I've got a plan" then told Deb. When we got back to the car both the girls were talking and giggling like it was a secret sisterhood. There was a new sparkle in their eyes. When I asked what was so funny.

Deb told me "we were just reminiscing about days gone by". I thought this a little odd but let it pass.

The moon was shining bright as we all walked over to the pavilion and sat down to eat. Looking at the girls in the pale light of the moon as they strode to the pavilion was really getting to me. The shadows cast only enhanced their form. I glanced behind them to the shadows on the ground to find an hourglass swaying to the rhythm of the night. I was ready to take Casey home right then and have my own adventure. When we arrived at the table I sat next to Casey and Dan next to Deb. Both couples across from each other at a picnic table in an open park. While we ate the conversation rolled around to the exploits of the night.

"I can't believe you enlisted those girls to help" Deb scolded me.

Casey intervened, "yeah right, like the sales clerk this morning at the mall".

Deb blushed and said "that's different".

While we were talking Casey was rubbing her toes up and down my calf. When I looked over she gave me a wink.

"Did you have fun tonight" I asked Casey.

"God yes, everything was just awesome."

Deb asked "what was your fav?"

While reaching over and stroking my thigh, Casey responded "I don't know what my favorite part was. It was all so awesome".

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds