Adventures of City Girl

'Well there was that dinner, all those years back.' I was amazed that he still remembered too, perhaps there was a little flame to rekindle.

'Sure, but to be honest I think that could have had a better outcome.' I kept the pressure on.

'Hmm. Dinner with another Wetherstock partner, is that against the rules.' I didn't know but felt we could probably get away with it. 'Clare, I would be delighted.'

'Right, meet me outside your apartment at 7pm sharp. Dinner jacket is required.'

With this I dismissed him from my office and got on with crafting an email demanding more hardware from our suppliers for the same money. What you don't ask for, you don't get.

The week flew by as always, our project moved closer to a conclusion, the last few details fell into place and it all looked like we were going to hit our dates despite a variety of last minute troubles. I didn't see much of James, he was out a lot and spending time with the management team the rest. I was working evenings anyway so didn't have a lot of time to think it through.

Friday lunchtime he popped by.

'Are we still on for tonight?' He asked.

'You better be there, I have booked a table out of town, it is a pretty classy joint, and if you let me down I will kill you'. I wanted him to understand that I was serious.

'Oh yes, looking forward to it. Black tie – you are sure'.

'Oh yes, and a hand tied bow tie, no clip on jobby.' He grinned, although I suspected he probably had a number of bow ties considering how often he went out. 'See you later, I am swamped.' I concluded turning back to my keyboard.

That evening I got home early, showered and razored my legs, and my partially shaved pussy. I dried, put on perfume and then slid the hold up stockings up my legs, careful not to damage their thin sheer fabric. Then I slipped the thin blue satin over my head and adjusted the halter neck. I admired the rounded sides of my breasts that could be seen either side of the thin silky material, and the way it clung to my body. It was pretty much obvious that I could be wearing nothing underneath, even without the low cut neck line, backless cut and slits up the legs. I was right, the slits came up just high enough to give a hint of the lace stocking tops.

Finally I fixed my hair and put what was a ton of makeup for me. I had been to Harrods for a number of sessions to learn the finer points and, even if I said so, I was very pretty, by the time I was done. I put a thin silk jacket on, against the evening air and took the lift to the basement and my Porsche 911. I didn't need a car particularly, but had got sick of the constant bullshit at work when I had owned a Ford Focus. In a fit of pique one day I had passed a dealer and bought a three-year-old 911 a couple of years back. It was staggeringly impractical, but it earned me the admiration of the entire company (males only). It was also staggering good fun to drive. I gunned the engine and set out across London to James' docklands apartment, noticing the stockings significantly more visible now I was sitting down, 'hmm... sport cars.' I thought to myself.

He didn't see me coming, perhaps the car wasn't what he was expecting. I pulled up level with him waiting outside his apartment before he had twigged that it was me. I opened the door and he looked askance as if he could not believe his eyes. He climbed in hesitantly.

'Have you been taken over by aliens?' He inquired as he was pressed back into the seats by the meteoric acceleration. It was not a safe car to drive for you license, hard to keep below 100, let alone 30.

'Good evening James, don't judge me by my appearance at work. As you will discover, there is another side to me and you would do well to be a bit more open minded.'

He looked at me and I enjoyed the way his eyes lingered over my body, taking in my legs and the view of my chest afforded by the jacket.

'Clare, you look like a goddess, wow, you are beautiful. How come I never saw this side of you before?' He was practically drooling. I blushed.

'Well thank you James, you are ever the gentleman. I don't think we ever really managed to get it together. Perhaps we just needed to grow up a bit.'

We drove to the restaurant chatting aimlessly about the past, and a few shared acquaintances. He kept on looking down over my body, thinly coated in satin. More than once I saw his eyes focus in on the slit up the side of my legs that had fallen open slightly and gave him an unobstructed view of my stockings, complete with lace tops.

The restaurant was set in a large Victorian Gothic style country home, far in the rolling Kent countryside, I drove up the long gravel drive and James watched intently as we got closer. He studied the tall chimneys and fake battlements as his face lit up with recognition.

'This is the Manoir du Nord isn't it. I am sure I read about this place in a travel article recently. I am sure it said that it had three Michelin stars and that you couldn't get a reservation for months. How exactly sis you manage to pull this off?' He looked intrigued across at me.

'Oh I have friends that know the head chef' I lied casually. 'They always said if I wanted a table to call and so I called in a few favours.'

'Well this will be a night to remember, now I see why the DJ was required.' He ran his hands down his jacket to smooth it over.

I pulled up into the round courtyard in front of the main door; there were an array of very expensive cars parked around the outside. As I wondered where to park, a doorman arrived, opened the car door and gestured for me to get out. Carefully keeping my knees together as much as possible to avoid giving him an eyeful, I swivelled round and took his hand to pull myself out of the cramped sports seat. This was definitely not the car for this dress, I thought to myself. I left the engine running and we heard him drive the car off as we walked in through the arched stone front door, complete with dragons peering through the evening gloom.

I walked up to the reception desk and gave my name, the girl there called the Maitre D and he came to escort us through to the bar. We walked into the luxuriously decorated bar, complete with plush red sofas and oak panelling.

'May I take your jacked Madam' the Maitre D offered.

'Sure, thanks' I replied and slid the jacket off my shoulders revealing my shoulders, back and a fair proportion of my breasts. I was glad that the room was warm as I realised that now, all I was wearing was the thin dress and the stockings. As I did so, a couple of the men that were dotted around the sofas looked up, obviously undressing me with their eyes as they did so. Not that the dress left them with much work to do.

'You look splendid in that dress.' James announced licking his lips. His eyes followed the contours of my body from shoulders to knees. 'I can't believe that you looked this good last time we met, you must have been working out. No one gets a figure that good on a casual basis.' I smiled back at him, pleased that he was appreciating my efforts.

'A bottle of the Bollinger 97' I instructed the waiter and he scurried off to answer my request.

I sank down into a pleasantly worn old chesterfield sofa that was nicely placed in the corner so as to give us an air or privacy. James sat at the other end largely facing towards me, and was blatant in studying my thinly covered body. As I sat I had to rearrange the dress slightly just to keep the top within the bounds of decency, even though only James could see me, I wanted to keep him guessing a little longer.

'So Clare, I assume from this flagrant attempt to arouse me that there is no bloke in your life.' I was happy to confirm my singleness and we talked a little about relationships and the general impossibility of them from a work perspective. We drank the champagne quickly, and by the time we were shown through into the restaurant I could already feel the affects of the alcohol.

The meal was exquisite and we ate and drank the very finest ingredients: oysters, monkfish and finest highland steaks. We got on well, he was a funny guy and he had plenty of stories to tell of the more extreme side of his job. Bankers were not a well behaved, or politically correct bunch and he had seen their worst side.

As the evening wore on we both got a little merry, our stories more raucous, and I realised from time to time that I was making less and less of an effort to keep my errant top in place. Every now and again I looked down to see a tiny crescent of my areoles peeking out from behind the satin. James had made little effort to conceal his attentions at he beginning was purely enjoying the show now. We retired back to the bar for coffee and as I sat down the skirt of my dress fell to one side once again allowing my firm lace covered thigh to escape.

'Clare, tell me something.' James ventured. 'I was studying you as you walked from the table.'

'Yes', I replied, holding my breath.

'Are you wearing anything under that adorable gown?' He finally inquired after a short pause.

'Only what you can see.' I answered, trying to maintain a little mystery.

'So you mean you are wearing the dress and the stockings.' He pressed me.

'Hmm... maybe. Why do you like it?' I asked.

'I think you are about the most attractive woman I have ever seen.'

'Does it turn you on to know that you are having dinner with a woman wearing just a thin satin gown.'

'Clare, I have been aroused by you since you picked me up.' I thought that I had noticed a more obvious bulge in his trousers.

'Good' I replied.

I got up and walked over to a large grand piano in the middle of the room. There were just a few couples left at the bar and I figured no one would mind. I was an accomplished player when sober, but thought I could probably managed some slow late evening jazz pieces even now.

I started playing, slowly at first, then slightly more confidently as the memories came back. James came and sat on the stool next to me and put his arm around my back. It was nice to feel his physical presence finally. I noticed that as I leant forward the front parts of my dress fell away from me slightly and revealed more of my breasts; I wondered whether from where James was sitting, to the side and slightly above me, he could see my fully exposed nipples. I was aroused by the thought that I was sitting effectively topless in a posh restaurant. I felt my pussy moisten with the thought of my exposure.

I played a couple of old numbers I had learned years back, then he played some Beethoven that he had learned as a student. He didn't make a bad job of it either and it was lovely to hear him play the start of the Moonlight sonata as I rested my head on his shoulder. We complemented one another on our playing, not bad since we had neither played for a few months.

'Well I know for sure that you having nothing under your top now.' James observed.

'Can you see everything?' I asked back.

'Well I can see your entire breast, yes. You are a surprising risk taker Clare, I never had you down as a thrill seeker. I mean you have always had a reputation for solid delivery, conservative behaviour, and hard work. Now you sit here in one of the nicest restaurants in England playing exquisite piano music in a thin dress that shows off your breasts. Beautiful breasts with, if I might add, very aroused nipples.'

I blushed but smiled back at him.

'Well I guess you are a lucky guy cos I can tell you that never before have I engaged in such outrageous behaviour.'

I leant forward and kissed him gently on the lips, my mouth very slightly open as our mouths met. My tongue just gently darted out and grazed his lips as I did. He didn't respond as I kissed him again, and I suddenly wondered whether he would pull back. A feeling of panic shot though me as I thought how I would feel if after all this he declared that he wasn't looking for a relationship with me.

Then I felt his mouth respond, his lips gently pushing round mine, his tongue responding with small movements to touch my lips. I luxuriated in the gentle intimacy of the moment, gently pulling him closer and opening my mouth slightly wider to allow my tongue wider range into his mouth. After a minute I pulled back slightly and looked up into his eyes, I could see raw desire now and I smiled to myself at the power I felt over him.

'Wait here, I will be back in a minute.' I walked out of the restaurant and over to the reception of the hotel that was upstairs.

'Can I have the key to the room in the name of Clare Homewood please?' I asked.

The guy on reception looked at me, drinking in the dress and the view that it afforded him of my breasts. I wondered whether I had readjusted it sufficiently to cover my nipples but decided that, if not, then it was a little too late to bother with my modesty now. I stood steadfast and enjoyed the attention.

He looked down at the computer screen.

'I see you have the Balmoral Suite booked, and that it is all paid for in advance. And that you have sent up your luggage in advance.'

'That's correct. I just need the key'

'Well in that case, here you go Mrs Homewood, and I hope you have a pleasant stay.' He handed over the key, just a credit card affair. I decided that he didn't need to know that it was Miss.

'Thank you very much sir.' I turned to go, watching his eyes glide down over my body as I did so.

I walked back into the restaurant; James was still at the piano playing some slow mellow jazz. I walked up behind him and pressed my breasts into his back. My hard erect nipples were very clearly visible through the silky fabric and I thought back to the guy in reception. He really didn't need to see my breasts uncovered to get a clear view of what they looked like.

'James, time to go.' I demanded in my best project manager voice.

'Clare, are you sure you are OK to drive.' He asked, suddenly concerned that I was going to drive back drunk.

'No don't worry; I have managed to get a room here. I think that is better anyway.'

'Clare, answer me a question.' He looked sideways at me with a quizzical look in his eyes.

'Anything' I replied.

'Did you plan this evening, or did it just happen?' He inquired.

'Well obviously I had to book the restaurant yes.'

'But, well I don't know, but you can just walk up to hotel reception at a very busy expensive hotel, wearing nothing but a slip and some stockings and negotiate a room at 12.30 in the morning. I mean, is that really possible.' He grinned across at me.

'I am a very persuasive woman.' I replied, grinning like a naughty schoolgirl caught with her hand in the biscuit tin.

'Now shut up and follow me.' I demanded.

'Lead on McDuff' he replied obediently.

He rose from the piano, slid his arm around my waist, his hand resting gently onto my hip and we walked out of the restaurant and into the lobby. We took the lift up to the top floor where the suite was.

We walked into the room and it was a huge palatial affair with a massive dark oak four-poster bed in the corner, all bedecked with thin translucent white linen drapes. There was a dark wooded floor, with an oval inch thick rug, tapestries decorated some of the walls and the large gothic windows overlooked the grounds. It was a warm night and the doors onto a roof terrace were open.

'Oh I see you only managed to get the last room in the place, a poky little turret room.' James observed.

'Hmm yes it seems that way doesn't it.'

'Would you like a drink first?' I inquired.

'First?' he replied amused.

'James, just so you understand. I intend to fuck your brains out this evening, you are not sleeping on the sofa.' I walked over to him, grabbed his head and pulled it to my lips, thrust my tongue into his mouth and then playfully licked his lips.'

'Well I do like a filly that knows what she wants.' He replied when I finally let him end the kiss.

'Yes I'll have a whisky please, no ice' I walked over to the drinks, which were sitting in crystal decanters next to the large brick fireplace. I poured two large whiskies, tasting one. I guessed it was a cheaper single malt, but it burned nicely in my mouth and warmed my throat as I swallowed it.

He sat on a tall winged armchair, and took his drink.

I sank down onto the sofa opposite him, pulled my legs up to rest on the other end of the sofa and then allowed myself to slide slowly down until my head rested on the armrest. As I did so, my dress, sticking slightly to the slightly cracked leather, slid up my body, and the slits at either side of the skirt rose above the tops of my stockings and almost up to my hip. The material of the dress fell to the inside of my thigh and my leg was now almost completely uncovered, the lace tops of the stockings clear to see. I pretended not to notice, enjoying the anticipation as my desire grew.

'What are your favourite three fantasies James' I asked.

'Oh you know, ruler of the world, f1 driver, normal stuff.' He answered distractedly, studying my newly exhibited legs.

'No your sexual fantasies' I replied with a scowl.

'Hmm, not sure I'm going to tell you that before I have slept with you. I don't want to blow my chances.'

'Tell me.' I insisted, my hand fell between my legs and lightly rested on my dress, just above the lips of my vulva.

'Well if you are sure, I don't know about top three but here are a few that I have thought over on a lonely night from time to time. Sex in a public place, somewhere daring but not explicit, somewhere that you might get caught but would probably get away with. Then secondly watching two girls together, and then obviously joining in. And lastly, hmm let me think. How about a girl that would swallow.' He laughed obviously embarrassed.

'You mean swallow your cum?' I asked innocently. It was true that I had never swallowed a lover's cum and wasn't that keen on the salty musky flavour. I had made him cum into my mouth a few times but had always spat it out onto his stomach afterwards. Now I thought back to it, he had looked slightly downhearted then. 'Is that a common male fantasy? What do you like about it?' I asked. By now I was running my finger lightly up and down the slightly open lips of my pussy. I could feel the tip of my clit just rubbing against the velvety material.

'Oh come on you know it is, you must have heard the question 'will she swallow?' Oh dear Clare you really should get out more.' he replied with a big grin.

'Anyway' he continued. 'What are you favourite fantasies?'

'Well I have never tried it, but perhaps being tied up and then pleasured in a four poster bed might be up there. Then, maybe being fucked by two blokes at the same time, one in my cunt, one in my ass, I don't know if I would really like that but it I have dreamed about it. And well finally how about food fantasies, I have dreamt about having a guy eat off me, and me eating off him too, might be nice.'

I moved my hand to one side and slid it under the material of the dress so that now I could touch my clit directly rather than through the material. I watched his eyes go down to my hand as he watched me arousing myself. I decided that I may as well go the whole way and pulled the dress to one side, so he could now see my naked pussy with my finger gently rubbing on the top of my now increasingly wet lips. I could feel the slightly sticky juices coming out of my vulva, and I rubbed them between my fingers and then tasted them on the end of my tongue.

Surprisingly James didn't move, preferring to remain stationary and completely dressed, albeit with a definite erection in his trousers.

'When was the last time you came?' He asked, with his eyes remaining fixed to my hand, which was by now moving faster over my clit. As I became more aroused I liked ever more firm pressure on my clit, with faster, rougher movement. I could feel my orgasm approaching now; having James watch me touch myself aroused me much quicker than normal.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds