Adventures of City Girl

'I came on Wednesday night in the bath, touching myself with a hard dildo that I keep for the purpose.' I looked him in the eye as I replied. I was very close now and I had to stop touching myself to let the moment pass.

'Do you often touch yourself' He asked.

'About twice a week. I don't sleep with men often and I like it, it doesn't do any harm.' I felt a little defensive and it came out as a slight whine as if I was making excuses.

'Oh don't think I mind, I have never watched a woman touch herself before, normally with me it is wham bam thank you mam, but this is lovely!'

I teased myself once again to the edge of orgasm and then stopped, I felt my face and chest were flushed and hot now, my hard nipples were straining at the soft dress.

'When did you last cum?' I asked him.

'About a month ago, a goodbye fuck from an old friend in New York.' I felt hurt and cut, but I knew that James had been a ladies man, I could hardly have expected otherwise.

I stood up, lifted my hands up to the bow holding the halter neck in place and pulled the two satin ends. The bow slid untied and I was left holding the material, the last things holding the dress from obeying gravity and finally exposing myself to him. I let go, and the dress fell silently onto the thick red rug beside the sofa. I stood naked in front of him and let him survey his conquest to be.

'You have shaved your pussy, I love that. Tell me truly is this all for me. This whole thing? You have arranged this entire show, the body, shaved pussy, indecent dress, hotel room. This whole thing is a project for you isn't it.' I grinned back and ran my hands down over my hard nipples, pinching then slightly.

'Stand up.' I commanded him.

I undressed him quickly, enjoying pulling the bow tie undone and undoing the buttons on his thick cotton shirt. As I undressed him, he played with my breasts cupping them gently and then running his fingers around the nipples, pinching them slightly as he had watched me do. With his other hand he gently ran his finger down over my clit, and pushed it slightly into the opening of my vagina. When he pulled it back it was covered in my juices and he put the finger in his mouth, then he repeated the action except this time finishing with his finger in my mouth.

I knelt down on the thick rug in front of him and undid his trousers, sliding them and his briefs down and unleashing his cock, hugely erect and already slightly wet at the end with pre-cum. I pushed him back into his chair and took off his shoes and socks. He relaxed into the chair with his cock, not too long but big enough sticking firmly up in the air.

'I am going to give you the blow job of your dreams.' I informed him. 'I am going to finished you into my mouth and then swallow the cum, do you have any other requests?'

He told me precisely what he wanted.

I took his cock into my mouth and straight away tasted the salty pre cum, I licked it off the end as I pumped my mouth down over the top of his cock. He wasn't circumcised so I could run my tongue over his foreskin and then pull it back with my hands. With one hand I gripped the shaft of his hard penis and the other I cradled his balls, slowly caressing them as I sucked on his dick. I pulled away slightly and gave him some firm strokes with my hands, trying to get him a little closer, watching his face for a sense of his arousal.

When I thought he was close, I stopped with my hand and let him subside for a while, then I just took him back into my mouth. With one hand I cradled his balls again and with the other I slid under his ass, and started to finger is asshole. He arched his back in pleasure, but I wasn't pumping his cock hard with my mouth, just running my tongue around the glands to keep him close but not quite there. I kept him in this state of near orgasm for ten minutes, just teasing him, getting him close then stopping, close again. More pre cum came out or his cock and I squeezed it out with my fingers until there was a small white ball on the top of his cock and then licked it off as he watched it smear up my tongue.

Finally I thought that he had endured enough, I forced my finger inside his asshole, grabbed his balls firmly and started pumping my mouth deep over his engorged dick, making sure to keep my teeth away from him. I forced it as deep as I could into my mouth until it was banging into the deepest part of my throat, I wretched a couple of times as it was so far inside my mouth. I couldn't believe how big it felt inside me, and the sides of my mouth were stretched to allow enough in.

Finally he cried out and screamed with pleasure, I pulled back slightly and felt the warm sticky white liquid pump into my cheeks and over my tongue. I pulled him out of my mouth just for a second and the final spurt flew up onto my hair and forehead. I didn't exactly like the taste but perhaps it could become an acquired taste. He must have been desperate after an evening of arousal as there was gallons of it and my mouth felt full with it once he had finished. I kept on pumping with my mouth, licking the top of his cock, and my hands helped out at the end to keep his orgasm going as long as possible. Then they ran up the shaft to push out the remaining cum. I licked my lips and felt them coated with the sticky white residue.

He was watching me intently, studying my every move as I fulfilled his precise instructions.

I smiled at him and opened my cum filled mouth, pushing my tongue forward so he could see his warm seed in my mouth. Then I wiped the remaining juices that were left on his cock around my face, coating my cheeks as well. I let a little of it escape from the front of my mouth and felt it slowly run down my chin and then drip down onto my breasts, my face was covered in his white sperm now, and there was still a mouthful which I showed him again. I looked him in the eyes and then swallowed, opening my mouth afterwards so that he could see what I had done for him.

I felt a little dirty after this little show, but I had enjoyed it too. I moved my face up to his and then kissed him, rubbing a little of it onto his face. I was sure he could taste it in my mouth still.

'Clare, that was without a doubt the best oral sex I have ever had. I will treasure that feeling forever. God you are sexy.' My face was still sticky and I rubbed the remaining blobs that had dripped onto my chest into my breasts.

'I enjoyed that actually; it is nice to just relax into serving the sexual desires of someone else. And actually you could get to enjoy the taste if you tried, it is not entirely unpleasant.' I replied.

'How do you feel about swallowing it?' He asked with a doubtful look.

'Fine, I might even do it again sometime. However you better be up to a bit more sex today, there will be no going to sleep now you have finished.' I winked back at him.

'Go to the bed, I will give you a treat now.'

I walked over to the bed and lay on the white cotton sheets. I lay down in the middle, my hand straying back to my clit, which was throbbing with anticipation.

'Stop touching yourself.' He commanded. 'It is going to be a long time before you cum, especially after the way that you teased me.

He walked over to me, his cock only slightly softer than when it had been in my mouth, went to each of my legs in turn and pulled my stockings down and off my feet. He then took each of my hands in turn and wrapped the stocking firmly round my wrists a couple of turns and then tied a neat knot. The ends he tied firmly to the top two bedposts he leant over me and kissed me softly on the lips, his tongue entering my mouth and probing for my tongue, I felt excited and nervous.

I didn't really know him well enough to entrust my naked body to his judgement and wondered whether this was exactly the best idea I had ever had. He kissed me for a few minutes, his hands roaming freely over my body, touching my breasts and fingering my pussy, keeping me aroused but not getting me closer to orgasm. He then obviously had an idea; he went over to the cotton dressing gowns hanging in the corner and removed the two belts from them. As with the stockings he wrapped them firmly around my ankles a couple of times, secured them firmly and then tied the other ends to the opposite posts.

'I have you where I want now.' He observed and my feeling of utter helplessness was a little further extended. I hoped that I had made the right choice and wondered whether sharing this particular fantasy had been a good idea.

He walked around me and observed me from all angles. My legs were held apart at almost ninety degrees and my pussy was wide open. He sat on the end of the bed and looked at it.

'You have a lovely pussy, I love the way you have shaved the lips, but I would prefer it without any hair above.' He walked through into the bathroom and came back with a razor, towel and can of foam. I didn't really want him to shave it all off, and I guess he could see a look of uncertainty in my eyes.

'I don't want you to do that.' I said hesitantly, not sure what his reaction would be.

'Then it will be all the more exciting for me to do it, control is nothing if the subject is completely willing.' He sat on the bed and sprayed a little of the foam onto the triangle of hair.

I felt a little scared now, if he would ignore my wishes on this, what else did he have in mind I wondered.

He quickly ran the blade over the remaining hair, rubbing the blades of the razor onto the towel to clean it after every stroke. I felt incredibly powerless as I saw a different look in his eyes of control. Once he was finished he rubbed the whole region with the towel and then got some skin cream from the bathroom to act as a balm. I looked down at my pussy, completely bare for the first time in twenty years. I actually quite liked it although I did feel very odd, and I smiled back reassuringly at him, hoping I was still going to enjoy the experience.

'Mmm, I like that even more.' He observed and lowered his mouth to my wide-open vulva. The feeling of his tongue on my clit was instant pleasure, I was already aroused from my earlier masturbation and this was heaven. His wet tongue ran over and around it and I quickly started to feel an orgasm building. I tensed my legs to aid its arrival but at the last minute, he stopped and looked up at me.

'Oh no, not so soon. Don't think you get away as easy as that.'

He went back to the bathroom and got a small long hand towel.

'I am going to blindfold you to heighten your pleasure Clare, but don't worry. I promise I will not hurt you.'

'I am not sure about this.' I said quietly and my heart was beating faster now. He walked over and placed the towel over my eyes, tying it into a knot at the back. I felt scared again, exposed with my sex wide open and completely at the power of this man, what was I doing I wondered. I spent my whole life in control and suddenly I found myself nude, bound and blindfolded with a man that, while I felt I could love him, had already demonstrated that he was happy to go against my wishes.

I tried to listen out for what was coming next, but the towel covered my ears and could only hear muffled movement. Suddenly I felt a hot burning sensation on my nipples, it felt like he had put a hot iron on them, they were already aroused and sensitive and it was almost painful. I screamed 'No'. Then just as quickly it was wet and I realised it was an ice cube he was running around my breasts, which was melting, forming a cold puddle between them. After the shock, my body was flooded with adrenaline and my heart was racing. Once I got used to it the feeling was quite nice but I was still shocked.

Once he saw I had accustomed myself to the feeling on my breasts, he repeated the sensation on my pussy, rubbing the wet ice around my clit and then down around the opening of my vagina. It was an extreme sensation, part pleasure part shock. He finally pushed the small fragment that remained inside me and I screamed again with the shock of the freezing liquid inside my hot pussy.

Next I felt this strange warm sensation around my toes, one at a time, a warm wet ticklish feeling suddenly followed by a short sharp pain. I realised he was sucking them, one by one and running his tongue between them, then when I started to enjoy it he was giving them a quick nibble. As he was doing this progressing from toe to toe, his hands started to explore my pussy. One finger had ventured up inside me, while the ball of his thumb was slowly rolling round the base of my clit, avoiding stimulating it enough for me to come, but just teasing it enough to keep me close.

I started to feel the finger deep inside my vagina, gently massaging the inside wall, searching for that most sensitive area. I felt him stretch the opening further as he introduced another finger, or perhaps two and I suddenly felt vulnerable as I realised I had absolutely no control over his domination of my body. His fingers were probing deeply inside me circling my cervix, rubbing my g-spot, stretching me more and more, his thumb lightly circling my clit. At the same time he was lightly nibbling and licking my toes. It was an overwhelming sensation and I cried out at the intensity of it.

Once he had satisfied himself that I was sensually overloaded he pulled back and stopped, letting me rest for a few seconds. My body was desperate for satisfaction, my clit burning for more stimulation and those final few seconds of completion. I begged him to make me cum but he just laughed back at me. I pulled at my bindings trying to get my hands down far enough that I could touch myself but while the stockings stretched, it wasn't far enough to reach down to my waist.

James returned from the bathroom evidently with something new, I wondered what he had in store for me next. I felt him untie my legs and immediately tried to move my body up to allow my hands access to my clit, but he grabbed my legs and held them firmly. He took each leg and raised it high into the air, eventually resting it on his shoulders, my ass and vagina were now exposed to him and I could feel his cock resting on my clit. It was hard once again and I prepared for him to fuck me.

Instead I felt a cold wet sensation down on my asshole, he was obviously pouring oil down onto me. I felt his finger rub round the outside of my sphincter, and then gently start probing inside me. I felt the muscles clamp down on his finger as it pushed inside me, but then relax again as he repeated the movement. Once again his other hand slowly circled my clit, keeping me so close to orgasm but not quite there. I felt his finger gently push deeper and deeper into me and started to enjoy the sensation.

I was getting closer and closer to cumming but tried to disguise it so that he would finish me without realising, but every time he stopped just in time and let the feelings in my clit subside.

Finally he pushed his hard but well-oiled cock deep into my now stretched and dilated asshole. It was a delicious mixture of pain and pleasure. His cock felt huge inside me, even bigger than it had felt jammed deep in my mouth. He started gently but then as he felt my muscles relax started to push into me harder and harder. I screamed, half in ecstasy and half in pain. I felt powerless that he was taking whatever pleasure from my body that he wanted, and yet gloried in the physical sensation.

His fingers rubbed my clit with the firm roughness that it yearned for and I screamed again as the pleasure of my orgasm exploded from my clit through my ass and legs, it was the most extreme feeling I had ever had and it was as well the walls of the hotel were thick stone to keep our secrets.

He slowed his movement, pulled out of my ass and then let my lets fall back down onto the bed. I felt physically exhausted and yet my vagina still yearned for more, still yearned for that rough fuck.

He undid the towel around my eyes and sat on the bed looking over my naked body, running his fingers over my legs and arms, around my nipples and down between the lips of my pussy. He went back into the bathroom and washed and then returned to me, his cock still hard and ready. Obviously he hadn't cum inside my ass.

He untied my hands and then lay next to me on the bed that by this time was damp with my sweat. I felt grateful to him, but still slightly scared of what I had allowed him to do. I kissed him passionately on the lips, pulling his naked body closer to mine. I then rolled over on top of him and slipped his penis into my wet pussy. It was gorgeous to feel him right inside me and I groaned loudly as I started to bob my ass over his, pushing him further and further into me until eventually I leaned back away from him and felt him deep inside me.

I put my hand down to my clit once more and started rubbing it again, as always it was always ready for second helpings.

'Tell me when you are close' I said to James, the first words for many minutes.

I kept up the movement, contracting my vaginal muscles slightly as I pulled away from him and then relaxing as I pushed him back deeply inside me. He raised his hands up to my breasts and rubbed and squeezed the nipples in time to my movements. I could feel my orgasm coming again, and decided that it would not be constrained by his timing. Just as I was about to scream out in pure unadulterated pleasure, he came too, and I felt his hot sperm pumping into my pussy as the waves of bliss ricochet around my body.

I lowered my self down to his body and his arms came around me as I rested my head on his shoulders. Most of my body was exhausted from the night's exertions, however within a couple of minutes, my clit was tingling again. It had been excited for the whole evening and wasn't going to be disappointed.

I decided that having endured his control, it was time for a little domination on my side. I kissed him on his lips and then edged my body up his until I was kneeling over his face, my cum filled pussy over his mouth. I could see a thin stream of his sperm mixed with my juices coming from my lips, and I forced him to lick it. I moved my clit down to his tongue and then commanded him to finish me one more time. Given the arousal my clit had had, my last orgasm came quickly, a firm tongue has always been the ideal tool for stimulating my clit and this was no exception.

As I came, I felt my vaginal muscles spasm again, and they forced a big blob of sperm out of my opening, I moved my hips slightly to deposit it onto his mouth, and it covered his tongue. I wiped the remainder from around my pussy, smearing it around his nose and cheeks. I had enjoyed what he had done to me earlier, but I liked to be in control as well.

I finally collapsed into his open arms and was asleep within seconds; my final thoughts were that it had indeed been the perfect seduction.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds