Adventures of John and Holly Ep. 01

"Why, do you want to fuck three guys at once?" I asked.

"Would you want to fuck three girls at once?" she responded, putting the situation into perspective. We laid there as the movie finished, Holly went into the bedroom, to work on her homework.

I got on the internet and went to a porn site. I found one that seemed classy, comparatively. This site was called The Sex Palace, they had the standard kind of movies, and they had a section of amateur porn, movies couples send them. I e-mailed the webmaster, asking him if submissions received monetary compensation. I did this on a whim, from the discussion earlier, not thinking anything of it. I went into the bedroom, Holly was studying, she had to find time to keep up, with all her classes, her job, and with, well fucking me. I sat down at the end of the bed, her books laid out in front of her. "I need to study, we can't fuck right now," Holly said.

"But we just watched a porno I need to do something about this," pointing at the tent in my pants.

"Go see Stephanie, she'll fuck you," Holly said.

"Are you serious?" I asked her.

"She could use it, she plays the part of an experienced girl that needs nothing from nobody, but she's really not."

"You want me to just go to your dorm room, and fuck your roommate."

"If you're really that horny, I need to study."

"You did this on purpose didn't you. Yeah, this is a grand conspiracy to get me to fuck Stephanie."

"Yes John, I sit around thinking of great schemes to get my boyfriend laid," She said sarcastically.

"I bet it was hard to do, you are dieing to fuck right now. You don't care at all if I fuck other girls?" I asked.

"I love you John, and I know that you love me, if you fuck some other girl it doesn't change any of that. And you caught me, I am dieing to fuck you right now, but I won't because I have to really study. Now get on stud, somewhere there is a girl waiting for some cock," She said.

I stepped out of the stairwell, and onto Holly's floor. I am not sure what my intentions were, I don't think I was going to fuck Stephanie, but just hang out and talk, I am not sure. It doesn't matter. Halfway down the hall, a drunk girl was walking towards me, she was walking erratically, she bumped into me, and knocked me against a door, with a thud. The girl kept on walking, I stopped and looked back as she stumbled down the hall. Suddenly the door opened behind me, and an arm pulled me inside quickly. I turned around and the girl closed the door, locking it.

"uhh Hello," I said.

"You're early," she said. The girl was about five eight, my height. She had curly brown short hair, and green eyes. She had small tits, and a completely shaven pussy, something Holly didn't ever do. This girl was completely naked, and aroused judging by the stiffness of her nipples, and the glistening of her pussy.

"Who do you think," she cut me off by attacking my mouth with her tongue. She jumped onto me, wrapping her legs around me, and holding herself up with her arms, aggressively kissing and licking my mouth. After only a few seconds, she pulled back.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" she said. She released her grip on my body standing in front of me now.

"But I'm not who," she cut me off again.

"Fuck me now damnit!" she almost screamed. I don't know who she thought I was, but now I didn't care. I pulled off my shirt, and she immediately went for my pants. My clothes were soon in a pile on the floor.

"You didn't bring one did you," she asked me getting mad, "haaa," she breathed, walking to her dresser pulling out a condom, throwing it at me. I hadn't used a condom but a few times with Holly; but she had been on the pill for some time now, but it was smart to be safe with this girl, I had only ever had sex with two girls, head from a few, but now I was going to fuck a girl I didn't know, it was smart to be safe. I put the love glove on my stiffening cock. The girl who hadn't told me her name yet, jumped onto me again, wrapping her legs around me, our naked bodies together, I held her with my arms. She managed to shove my cock into her dripping pussy, and she started fucking me, hanging in the air, holding herself up.

She was driving me wild. I walked forward to the bed. She got me so hot I was determined to fuck her as hard as I could. It seemed like I was trying to push my cock through her pussy, nailing her to her bed, the noises the bed made told the story. Her deep grunts and my heavy breathing took over our senses. Then there was a knock on the door. "Don't worry Cory my roommate is out of town," she said. I stopped pumping my cock into her hot slit.

"Who's Cory?" I asked her, giving away to her what I had known for some time, I wasn't who she was expecting.

"Then who are...that must be Cory,"

"Why are you fucking a guy you've never seen before?" I asked her. She told me about an internet site for fucking strangers. She pushed me up and got up to go answer the door. She let Cory in. Boy did he look surprised to see me. The guy looked nerdy, he was short and had glasses.

"Who's that?'" He said sounding mad.

"Well, actually, I don't know," she said. I was sitting on the side of her bed, cock pointing out. She was standing in the middle of the room, I stood up right next to her, and I poked her in the side with my cock. She kneeled down, taking my hint, and sucked on my cock. She waved for Cory to come over.

He walked over next to her. She stopped sucking my cock "Whip it out, I'm not going to do it for you, and you'd better have brought a condom," she said. He seemed very reluctant to do so, but he did. He had brought a condom, apparently she was tired of giving them away. The guy had a small dick. He was only about four inches long and it wasn't thick. He put on the condom, She was too busy on me to notice. He let his cock in the air next to her face. She pulled her mouth off of my wet cock, and started laughing. "You said you were hung like a horse," she said, still laughing.

"Well he's not that big," Cory said trying to strike back at whatever he could.

"He never told me he was hung like a horse, and he knows how to use his cock, which is a lot bigger than yours anyway," she said. She went back to work sucking and pushing my cock deeper into her throat. He just stood there for a while as she tried to deepthroat my cock. She wasn't as good as Holly, but still good. She threw her hands in the air as if to say oh well, and she pulled off me and turned to suck his small dick. She continued to stroke mine slowly as if to say 'don't go anywhere'.

After a little giving him head, she stood up. "Lay down on the floor," she told me. I obliged, and she aligned her pussy over my vertical cock. She lowered herself onto my cock. She was facing away from me, moving up and down on my cock with her tight hot wet hole. I held onto her ass giving me a grip to help her up and down on my hard cock. She pulled Cory by the dick in front of her, and she deepthroated him, very easily, maybe deep isn't the right word. She continued to suck and stroke him as she humped my throbbing cock. "Fuck! Already!" she said mad. Cory had cum in his condom in her mouth. "That was it, I was going to switch you guys positions but your fucking done already," she said. The guy, dejected, went to the bed and sat down, watching her fuck me, she was going so hard, she would almost pull all the way off then slam her pelvis balls deep on my cock. Her small tits bouncing, she orgasmed gasping for air and screeching, as her pussy throbbed and grasped my cock, her body convulsing.

Cory sat there watching and stroking his cock. He came over and poked his newly hard dick into her face, as if to say "I'm not done bitch." She was still humping me. She stood up, "Okay so your not done. Get on the floor." He did so, as I got up. She sat down on his cock, fucking very fast and short stroked. She was facing towards him, I stood my feet on either side of his head, she moving up and down deepthroated my cock again. She was moaning, sucking and licking my cock, which was covered in her juices. I was close to coming. I stepped back from her. I pulled the condom off tossing it aside, and stepped back close to her. She stroked my cock hard trying to get me to come, knowing why I had taken my condom off. I shot my huge load on her face, shot after shot after shot of thick jizz on her face, running down her neck and cheeks. "Holy fuck!" she said. Rubbing it in her face and her. "mmmmm," she moaned massaging my jism into her face. "Thanks," I said putting my clothes on.

"No thank you," she said, as I left.

I got home and found Holly still studying. "Have a good time?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I wasn't with Stephanie," I said.

"Then Who?" she asked, "Details, come on!" she was genuinely excited.

"I don't know her name," I said. "She lives on your floor," I told her, describing the girl I had fucked a few minutes ago.

"I think that's Sara," She said. "I thought she was a prude, she would never do anything with the girls, kind of a shut in."

"Ya well I bumped her door, and she pulled me into her room to fuck me, then a guy knocked on the door, she met him on this internet site for meeting people, and when I hit her door, she thought I was him. Well she fucked both of us."

"Really!?! What's the site?" I told her the name of it. "Well have to check that out," she said. I left her to study and went back to my computer.

I went to the site 'Sara' I had told me about. Seems there was a whole directory of people that you could arrange meeting with. It required a credit card, and I was leery of using mine on the internet. "Maybe later," I thought out loud. I checked my e-mail. I had a reply from the webmaster of The Sex Palace. It said that if I was interested in sending in my own porn he would pay me $250 for the first one, and if he liked it he would offer me a contract for around $1000 per movie, depending on the quality, if he didn't like the first one he would pay $250 for up to three more times. If he didn't like any of them enough to offer us a contract, he wouldn't pay us for any additional submissions but would review them. This could end our problems of time I thought. If we made $1000 dollars a movie, we could make one a week, and have tons of money. Holly could quit her job, and we could concentrate on our studies and on each other. I checked my bank account online. I had just over six hundred dollars saved up. Then I surfed e-bay for a video camera. I bid on one, four hundred dollars, it was good quality, but used. I went to a manufacturer's site. I found a very good camera, one that we could make high quality digital films, and upload them onto computer instead of mailing, it was over a thousand dollars. Maybe if we get a contract I thought. "Hey Holly come look at this," I said, pulling the email back up.

Part X: The Film

I explored The Sex Palace's free section. They had lots of amateur videos. The free section consisted of ten to fifteen second clips of just a few videos. The members section it said had over a thousand separate videos, each around ten to twenty minutes long. The membership fee was fifteen dollars a month, or one hundred twenty five for a whole year. I wanted to see some of the videos to get a feel for what I should do, but id didn't want to pay. I e-mailed him asking if I could get a free membership for a day, but he said that he had had many people e-mail him with the same inquiry, only they didn't really have porn to submit, they were trying to trick him into free porn. He said that if I delivered a movie to him then he would give me a limited membership, and if we were good, he would give us a free membership. I watched the free section movies, some where bad angles and zoomed way out, like a camera was just set on a shelf. The camera I bought on e-bay arrived in the mail, two days after I got the extra battery and set of tapes I ordered from a supply site. Holly was back in her hometown, it was the end of our freshman year, and her little brother was graduating from high school, something that seemed like ages ago to me. She left yesterday morning and wouldn't return until Monday afternoon, and today was Friday. I told her not to masturbate or have any sex until she got back and that I would do the same. She asked why, I think she knew anyway, but I told her it was a surprise. I spent the rest of the day acquainting myself with the video camera and trying to decide how to make our video. What would it be, would we have some theme, like teacher and student, or a delivery man, or should I pick her up on the street acting like we've never met, offering her money to come with me. I've seen videos of all of those, but none of them seemed very good. I eventually came up with my idea.

Stephanie called me on Saturday, asking me to come fuck her, since she was lonely without Holly. "Please, I know you get around with plenty of girls on your floor, you should try Sara, she's horny" I said.

"No, I need a cock!" she said.

"Well I'm saving myself for when Holly gets back," I said.

"Fuck that, come over here!" she said.

"No, I told you I'm saving myself for Holly."

Thirty minutes later Stephanie came knocking on my door. I let her in. "Saving yourself huh?" she said, seeing that I was watching porn. She went into the bedroom and found Holly's little pink toy, and the strap on I had bought her but had yet to use. Stephanie brought them back into the living room. "What is this for?" she asked.

"Well I got it for Holly and you to use, but apparently you haven't." Stephanie stripped naked sitting on the couch behind me, I was continuing to flush out my idea, watching some porn for ideas, and mapping it all out in my head. I could hear her moaning using, the little pink toy on her clit. I turned back toward her giving her a stern look, saying I'm saving myself don't try it. I turned back to the computer, after a minute I turned back at hearing a weird noise. She had fitted the strapon to her body, and she was jerking off her dildo, smiling devilishly. "Okay fine, I'll give you head, and use the vibrator, but you can't touch my dick," I said. I went over to her, whipping off the strapon and going to town on her pussy lips and clit, already soaking wet.

"Why are you doing this, why bother saving yourself, the pace you guys keep it shouldn't matter," she said.

"Leave it alone," I said.

"No really though, I mean you can do just as well with half a days rest as you can with three days rest, what's it matter?" she asked.

"Okay I'll tell you, if you're so insistent." I went on explaining how we were going to make our own porn video and she pestered me for the details, so I explained how it would all work.

"I want to help," she said.

"Well I guess... how about this"

Monday Afternoon came finally. The weekend seemed to take forever. Holly called me on her cell phone, saying she would be home in about twenty minutes. Time to shine I thought. I picked up the video camera, put in a fresh tape, and went into the bathroom. I pointed at the mirror, and hit record. "As you can see, I have covered the red light that turns on when you are recording,. My girlfriend will not think the camera is on at anytime." Turning the camera off and walking into the living room. Turning it back on, pointing at Stephanie, wearing a pink shirt, that had her nipples showing through, and sweat shorts, that showed the round of her ass well, but she was sitting, her shoulder length straight dark blonde hair hanging, and her small b-tits poking through. "This is my girlfriend's roommate in her dorm," I narrated, "She will serve as our cameraman when the time comes, but when my girlfriend arrives, camera girl here will be hiding in the closet. Why don't you go ahead and get in there."

"Okay," she said rising. I followed her, walking and kneeling so that the camera documented her round ass in gray sweats striding to the bedroom and into the closet, which I closed enough that she could see out but not be seen. I shut off the camera.

"Good, good," I said, letting her out. "Okay you know what to do don't you," I asked.

"Don't worry. I got it down," she said. Steph stayed in the bedroom and I walked into the living room. I turned the camera back on.

"Well, she will be here any minute, I will set the camera right here," I said, putting it on a ledge, pointing it at the door and couch. "This will document her arrival," I said turning the camera off. Steph came into the living room.

"This is going to be exciting," she said. I stood watching out the window, when Holly drove up Steph ran for the closet. I ran to the camera, and turned it on, it pointing at me, and I left it there running, and ran to the couch to sit down, turning on the TV to espn. Holly unlocked the door and came in, she was wearing a large college sweatshirt, gray, and tight jeans. Her brown hair was cut recently and ran down to about her jaw, wrapping around her beautifully shaped cheeks. Her big C tits were only a little noticeable in the loose sweatshirt.

I turned off the TV and stood up to greet her. I pushed her against the door kissing her neck, she raised her head letting me suck and lick her neck. "I've got something special in mind," I said rather loudly, not knowing the audible sensitivity of the camera, which at that moment I realized I hadn't tested. She stood against the door, and I walked over to the desk picking up a cloth. I walked back to her, "Put this on," I said. I helped her tie the blindfold over her eyes. She was giggling,

"This is new," she said excitedly. I pulled her sweatshirt up and over her head, releasing her tits hanging on her chest, so perky and round. Her sweatshirt fell to the floor. "John, can I take a shower before we do this?" she asked.

"uhmm, sure I guess so, but you have to leave the blindfold on." I said, contemplating the changes in the plan. I led her into the bathroom, sitting her down on the top of the closed toilet seat.

"Wait right here," I said, "No peeking." I walked out into the living room grabbing the camera and coming into the bedroom. I grabbed the little pink toy, and opened the closet door; letting Steph out, whispering to her and to the camera, "She wants to take a shower, so you stand on the side filming over the side." Stephanie nodded, and I handed the camera over to her, and she turned it on me.

Stephanie followed me into the bathroom, she stood in the doorway, as I stood up Holly and undressed her completely. She had shaved her pubic hair off, clean. I tightened the blindfold. I played with her tits a little bit, before I undressed myself. I turned on the hot water letting it warm up, before helping Holly step into the shower. I could feel Stephanie standing right behind me. I stepped into the shower behind Holly. I glanced behind me. Stephanie stood on the side of the tub and held the camera over the top of the curtain bar. She must not have liked her view. She stepped down, and opened the back of the curtain. She was sitting on the side of the tub holding the camera at just above private height. I was rubbing my hands over Holly, I turned us around so that she was facing the camera, blindfolded, and I was facing her back, my hands were exploring her tits, and her ass. I soaped up and massaged and rubbed her tits, getting them soapy. She was gently moaning. I put one hand down to her pussy lips, massaging her opening. I stepped around her, so that I was face to face with her, and she was facing the camera, with me in between the two. I got down on my knees. I made sure to have my head to one side so that the camera would get a view, other than the back of my head. I licked very lightly the opening of her love slit, and used my hands al over her body. I was making her want it so bad. She continued to moan gently.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds