Adventures of John and Holly Ep. 01

"You want me to just fuck you, don't you?" I said.

"YES!!" she yelled, trying to get me to just pound her.

Instead I played with her nipples some more, and started laughing when she started whining, and pouting her lips, saying, "please, please."

"First you do something for me," I said standing up. Holly immediately kneeled down, and with her hands found my hard cock. And started to suck me slowly, and her hands were on my ass, grabbing. She just gave me gentle sweet head for a little bit. Then I helped her stand up and I knelt down and gave her head. I licked her pussy furiously, tongue fucking her. Then I helped her sit down and lie back in the tub bottom. I turned off the water. I pushed the Shower curtain all the way to the front off the shower, so that it was open for Stephanie to find a good view. I parted Holly's legs, and she had one split straight out of the tub, and the other leg straight up and on the wall. Her pussy was spread wide open. I went on with eating her out, her juices flowing filly my mouth, Stephanie was standing just off the side, leaning over, camera just a foot and a half above Holly's pussy. I started finger fucking her with two fingers as I continued with tongue action and sucking her clit. My other hand was up at her tits.

"John," Holly kept repeating in a whisper between panting and moaning. I pulled my fingers sopping with juices out of her pussy and I gently pushed one into her ass, and then two, gently stroking, in her fucking tight asshole, and I kept licking and tonguing her wet slit. The ass fingering was too much as she climaxed, squirting juices in my mouth and running down onto my hand in her ass. She arched her back, screaming, "Ohh Fuck, John, Ohhh!!!" I continued, quickening my pace, eating her out, and fingering her ass. "I want to make you cum again, I want you to never forget this," I said.

"Ohh john, ohhh YESS!" she was screaming as my breath hit her pussy, and I returned to eating her as fast as I could. She orgasmed a second time. I continued. I moved to finger fucking with two fingers in both of her holes, and licking her clit. Her third orgasm followed. I picked up her little pink toy, which I had set next to the tub. I turned it on and massaged her clit with it, still licking and sucking on her pussy, now my hand that had been in her pussy I moved up to her mouth, where she sucked her juices off of me. I massaged stroked and fingered here until she orgasmed for a fourth time. Her excitedness, heavy breathing, and moaning were running together from all four of her orgasms. I finally pulled my fingers out of her ass, turned off the vibrator, setting it on the floor, and stood up.

She laid there breathing heavily, and collecting herself, she started to reach up for her eyes. "No No," I said, stopping her quickly, "We aren't done," I said.

"Ohh John, please let me please you," she said.

"Don't worry," I said. I helped her stand up, and out of the tub. Stephanie backed up, standing in the doorway. I toweled off Holly and then myself. I stood behind her, my cock was poking the small of her back, and I hugged her tight, walking and leading us into the bedroom. Stephanie backed up out of the door way, and then waited for us to pass by. I took holly over to the bed. I laid her face down. Stephanie kneeled down next to the bed. I got on the bed behind Holly, and pulled her up to her knees, and down on all four. I was on my knees behind her. Stephanie was right next to the cock pussy combination. I pushed my throbbing cock into her extremely wet pussy. I fucked her all out, no gentleness here.

Her round ass was smacking me in the hips, and my cock was going balls deep and out, her hot tight pussy was contracting down onto my cock. I leaned forward resting my head and chest on her back. My hands went to her tits, pinching her hard nipples. We continued fucking until her fifth orgasm tried to milk my cock. I was close to coming. I picked up the mass of sweaty shaking screaming flesh that comprised Holly and set her down on the floor, she was on her knees in front of me, her mouth open and moaning, waiting for my thick cum. I took the camera away from Stephanie, who was standing right beside me. I was moaning into the camera, as Holly took my cock into her mouth. I held the camera from my point of view. "Suck it baby," I said. She sucked me hard and fast. I pulled back.

"Oh come on me baby, I want your jizz," she said. I held my cock in one hand, camera in the other. I knew I was going to cum about a fucking gallon. I pointed my cock at her forehead. I stroked my cock and it was making squishing noises from her juices and saliva on my cock. I could feel it coming. My first shot was massive, it streamed from my cock for seemingly several seconds, my cum hit her forehead and streamed down a straight line on her face, down her nose to her mouth, and was pouring into her mouth, then the second shot seemed to last forever, it blasted come over her head and trailed down to her hair, I think I shot nine times, the last three on her waiting tongue, all in all her entire face was creamed with my white goo, her hair sticking together, and it was running down her cheeks and neck onto her tits.

She had already swallowed what was in her mouth, and was using her hands to scoop some off her cheeks and down to her waiting tongue, she kept moaning. "Fuck that was a lot of fucking cum, glad I have a blindfold on," she said. "Do it again," she said, and I started laughing, finally catching my breath from the ball draining experience. "I think I need another shower," she said.

"Not yet you don't," I said, handing the camera back to Stephanie, with her hand down her pants now. I pushed my softening cock into Holly's mouth, and she sucked on it like a lollypop. She sucked it very fast in and out, trying to get me hard again, she knew I wanted to fuck again, and wanted to please me for all my efforts. She sucked it so well I was hard again in less than two minutes, and she continued to suck, and started deepthroating me. I laid her down on the floor on all fours again.

I grabbed the tube of anal lube and the strapon dildo, handing the strap on to Stephanie. She strapped it on, and I opened the lube and squirted a bunch on her fake cock. It was white and about six inches long, quite thick. Stephanie started to stroke her dildo vigorously as I instructed her earlier. I lubed up my cock, and laid down next to Holly. I helped her to lay on top of me, facing up. Her head was on top of mine, facing away. I held her legs so they were split out to the sided wide, and up in the air I pushed my hard cock into her tight fucking ass hole. Stephanie was stroking with one hand and filming the assfucking with the other. I was rocking Holly back and forth forcefully on my throbbing cock in her ass. Her pussy was leaking juices down onto my cock. I had my tits on her tits, She was breathing heavily and moaning hard at the cock in her ass. "Fuck my ass, Fuck my ass John," she said. Then I motioned for Stephanie, and I held Holly's arms across her chest.

Then Stephanie, dildo in hand, camera in the other, got down and shoved her strap on into Holly's screaming wet pussy. "What the fuck!" Holly said. The dildo was warm from her stroking it and was lubed enough that Holly couldn't tell it was fake. Stephanie started vigorously fucking pounding Holly's pussy. I could feel the dildo rubbing on my cock through her ass. Holly was being filled in both holes. "Who is that?" Holly asked, more playfully this time, enjoying it. Neither of us answered. I continued to fuck her ass, Holly tried to reach for her blind fold, but I held her arms. She started laughing, "Ohh John, fuck, oh this is, wonderful," she said before going into a long high pitched scream of pleasure, her ass was throbbing and I could feel her pussy convulsing, her sixth orgasm of the day. Then Stephanie, as was planned pulled out and retreated to the closet, with enough opening to watch and film out the opening. I let go of Holly's arms, and she laid there panting, not moving. Just breathing, as if she wasn't aware she had arms at all. I sat her up, the helped her stand up.

"Are you going to take off your blind fold?" She seemed to suddenly realize that I would let her, or maybe she wanted to leave it on as long as I wanted. She pulled it off, looked around, turned around.

"Who was that?" she asked. "Who was the other guy?"

"Uhmm, well," I said.

"Ohh, that's why you came so much, there was two of you." She said, putting the wrong pieces together.

"Come out mystery man," I said. The closet door opened and out walked Stephanie, Shirtless, but with her strapon over her sweat shorts still, holding the camera still filming.

"You?" Holly asked. "You were filming?!!?" Holly said trying to sound mad, but her smile gave it away.

"Did you like making your first porno?" I asked her.

"Fuck it was awesome, I thought for sure you were a guy," she said pointing at Stephanie, "Ohhh, im still shaking". Stephanie stood right in front of Holly, me to their side. Stephanie handed me the camera, and as soon as it was turned around, Stephanie jumped Holly, licking all over her face, sucking my cum off of her face, and then making out with her. I continued to film, as they ended up on the ground licking cum up and all over. Stephanie sat up, with her ass on Holly's tits, jerking off her dildo, and pretending to come, she would gyrate and shake her fake cock, and spit on Holly's face, Holly started laughing, and they both giggled.

I continued filming and my cock was still hard from ass fucking, and now watching this, I got on my knees, laying my cock on Holly's forehead. Stephanie, scooted back, until her cock was in line with Holly's pussy. I was directly behind holly, the top of her head between my legs. Stephanie started to fuck Holly's pussy with her cock again. And I moved forward putting my cock on Holly's beautiful lips. She leaned her head back and started sucking. She reached her hands up to my ass and pulled guiding me to shove my cock down her throat, as her pussy was pounded. Stephanie laid down on top of Holly, and I pulled my cock out so that it was between their lips. They were both licking my cock up and down, and making out with a throbbing dick in the way. I came again it shot down, both of their mouths were working on the shaft, so it all, not nearly as much as the first time, shot to their meeting round tits. We all stood up, I still had the camera, and they took turns sucking my jizz of each others tits, and rubbing their breasts together. I turned off the camera and the three us ended up sleeping in the same bed, after we all showered the love juices off each other.

Part 11 : Surprises and Offers

We, Holly Stephanie and I, had watched our porno, and sent it off to California in the mail, awaiting a reply. If we did well enough, we could kiss our jobs and money problems goodbye. It was Thursday afternoon, Holly and I had laid on the couch watching TV since we ate lunch. The phone rang. "Hello," Holly said. Followed by several "Uh huh, yes, uh huh."

"Who was that?" I asked. "Stephanie, she's coming over, seems she signed up for a certain website, and arranged a meeting."

"Really?" I asked.

"She said she wanted to bring him over here, and we could all have sex."

"Okay" I said, "As long as its just some good fucking right?" I said smiling at my girl.

"That's fuckin right mister"

Holly put on her silk lingerie she purchased earlier, It had a hole in the crotch. She sat almost on me, on the couch, waiting for Stephanie. Stephanie knocked on the door "It's open," I said loudly. The door opened, Stephanie walked in, wearing tight jeans and a tight black blouse, no bra.

Behind her strolled in her date, "Hi I'm Ray," He said, putting his hand out, I shook his hand, and he offered his hand to Holly, who just stuck her hand down into her pussy. Stephanie and Ray sat together in the reclining chair.

"So Ray you've been using the service long?" I asked.

"Ohh, for about six months now," He said.

"How is it?" Holly asked.

"Well every girl I've meet has put out at our first meeting, its only for sex." He said.

"Are they hot, or are there ugly fat girls." I asked, using the ignorant red neck voice I had in my vocal arsenal. Holly laughed quietly.

"There's some of everything, if you just want hot blondes you can do that, and there's even couples on there looking for a third party for their marriage or whatever," He said.

"What's the weirdest thing you've done?" Holly asked.

"Nothing really, it's been just standard sex," He said.

"No foursomes or anything?" Stephanie asked him.

"Nope," Ray responded.

"That's about to change," Stephanie said.

"Well let's get started then," Holly said. Holly stood up from the couch, and stood in front of me, in her crotchless lingerie. Holly motioned for Steph and Ray to come over. Stephanie sat Ray down on the couch right next to me. Holly and Steph were standing over us now. "Here, let me get you out of these," Holly said, reaching for Steph's shirt. Steph returned the favor, removing Holly's lingerie. Soon they were both standing over us, naked, rubbing their chests together, teasing the two of us on the couch. Steph lowered herself, sucking on a nipple on her way down, she gave Holly's clit a few strokes of the tongue. "Ooooh, let's get started shall we," Holly said, turning to me, and Stephanie turning to Ray. Both girls side by side, on their knees in front of us. Holly between my legs, Stephanie between Rays. They simultaneously reached to our zippers.

"Synchronized Blowjobs, the new Olympic sport" I said, smiling, getting no laughs in return,"No?..okay."

The hands unzipped and pulled down boxers, at the same time. Now apparently Stephanie had picked Ray because of his, let's say features, that were bragged about online. Unlike the loser geek with a small dick, this guy, let's just say, delivered the package. Like me, Ray had gotten excited from the little show we got, and when the boxers came down, the monsters were free, springing into the air for freedom. Ray's cock wasn't as big as he had said it was, but still he was probably about eight inches long, and Stephanie definitely looked happy.

The mouths of the blonde and the brunette descended onto the cocks. The wet sloppy blowjobs were heaven, Holly was trying to show up Stephanie by deepthroating me, Stephanie was working full blast both hands jerking mouth going up and down very quickly, slurping and sucking sounds escaping them both. Stephanie stopped and said, "Switch." Suddenly Holly and Stephanie switched positions, and resumed in their styles of sloppy head. Stephanie was shoving her mouth on my cock, and Holly was trying to deepthroat his cock that was a little longer than mine, she couldn't quite do it though. After a moment of heaven, we all stood up, shedding what clothes remained. Ray laid down on the floor looking up expectantly. Holly got down on all fours, her face over his cock, her ass near his feet. Stephanie got down, sitting on Ray's face, facing down towards Holly. I got down on my knees behind Holly. "This seems like a good position," Stephanie Said. Holly impaled his cock in her mouth, bobbing her head. It got so horny watching her give head.

I shoved my cock balls deep into her pussy and pounded her mercilessly, as Ray started to eat out Stephanie. Holly's pussy was fuckin wet, and dripping down her legs. Stephanie was trying to drown Ray. And I was trying to put my cock through Holly's tight pussy. "Switch," Stephanie said, breathing heavily. Stephanie and Holly stood up and switched positions. Stephanie sucking off Ray, me fucking her tight pussy, and Ray eating out Holly. I was pounding Steph's pussy slapping together, and I looked up at Holly's, nearing orgasm, and she just looked back at me smiling wide, her hands on her tits. Suddenly Stephanie stopped pushing back on my thrusts, and she sat up. "You fucker," she said, cum dripping out of her mouth. Holly started laughing out loud. I couldn't help but laugh too, watching Holly's tits bounce on her undulating chest from her laughter, as she fell away from his dripping mouth. "Okay shooter, you eat her pussy, even the score," I said, pulling out of Stephanie.

I walked over to Holly, as Ray went to town on Stephanie. I stepped into the bedroom and grabbed the anal lube. I came back and bent Holly over the couch. I lubed up my hard juice covered cock, and put some on her ass. Then I plunged into her ass, with a resulting scream. I just kept fucking Holly in the ass, pump after pump in her tight hot ass. She was still screaming, but of pleasure now, and so was Stephanie, getting eaten playing with herself, and watching us buttfuck. Soon enough, the two of them were just sitting and watching us fuck, my hands gripping Holly by her tits. Stephanie suddenly ran into the bedroom, she returned a minute later with the strapon strapped on. Holly and I knew the drill, having done it once before. I was on the bottom, Holly sitting on top of me, cock in her ass, Stephanie between her legs, dildo in hand, guiding her cock into Holly's pussy. We double penetrated Holly, for several minutes. Her orgasms spasming her whole body, squeezing both cocks fake and real alike, and her second orgasm came just after the first one, neither of us stopping the assault.

Soon enough Ray was standing over top all of us, putting his now hard again cock in front of Holly's mouth. Holly took his cock and deepthroated him as she was getting double fucked. She had a third orgasm, which shook her sweaty body so much she fell off of me completely letting both cocks pull out of her. Ray pursued her, keeping his cock in her mouth, which she continued to suck. I was getting close to coming, and I turned to Stephanie, "No way, I'm not getting in the way of that thing when it goes off," she said. I walked over next to Ray, putting my cock next to Holly's face, while she was sucking him off. She immediately pulled off his cock, and went balls deep on mine, stroking his with her other hand. She stroked him very vigorously, and sucked me saliva and lube all over my cock, she bobbed her head, shaking her tits and flinging her hair all about. She jerked Ray until he came on the side of her face, and she increased pace to make me cum right then. She pulled off my cock, and put her face right under my cock, still stroking me. I emptied my seed onto her face, drenching her face, she was tonguing it as it ran down her face. The Stephanie stuck her strap on in Holly's face.

"Suck this. bitch," she said. Holly complied sucking her fake dick, and then rubbing it all over her face and eating the cum off of it.

Ray and Stephanie left, and she was still mad at him for blowing in her mouth, so she didn't give him any encore. "I wish we would have filmed that." Holly said.

"Hey. maybe I got a reply." I said.

John, I have watched your tape six times now, I believe it's the best I have ever seen, I am offering you an exclusive contract, we pay you $5000 up front, and $2500 per film, including this one, so $7500 to you right now, if you sign a contract giving this site exclusivity on your videos. This means that you cannot sell them to anyone else, and this contract is good for your first three videos. I have mailed you the contract, and when I get it back I will cut you a check for $7500.

"Wow." my jaw was on the floor, so was Holly's. "Now we really should have fucking taped that!" I said. We immediately broke into fucking on the floor again, as we were both very excited at these prospects.

Part 12 : The Sequels

Holly was wearing glasses and a backpack, sitting on the couch, Stephanie taping, and I was wearing a suit and tie. "Mr. Johnson, I really really need to get an A," Holly said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds