After The Fighting

Like the previous day, this one was filled with popping into a small town, taking a quick inventory of damages and needs and then moving on. About 10 in the morning as we left our second town, Tammie lay across the seats and reached for my crotch. When my cock responded with a hard-on, she unzipped my shorts, pulled out my cock and gave me a great blow job, swallowing my load of cum just as the signs of the next town appeared over the horizon.

At noon we stopped in another of the thousands of natural parks for lunch. Afterward Tammie pulled up her skirt and showed me that she had not put her panties back on. She asked if I would like to "take advantage of her" and of course I did. She bent over the back bumper of the Hummer and tossed her skirt onto her back, giving me access to her uncovered cunt. We both managed a very nice orgasm before we climbed back into the truck and moved on.

That afternoon we toured a town of 25,000 that had been devastated because of its manufacturing plants. Many of its residents had been killed or maimed and those who remained were struggling to rebuild. Fortunately there was a reasonably good food supply ready for harvesting, although the refinement of wheat and other grains would have to revert to older methods until refineries and mills and bakeries and food processing plants could be reconstructed.

That evening when we pitched camp just outside of town, I called in my report and requested that the town be given some priority on equipment for rebuilding. The powers that be agreed that it was a good investment. I was instructed to halt my tours for now and await a supply convoy that would be arriving mid-morning the following day.

Shortly after sundown, Tammie asked if I would like to go to bed early. She had a mischievous look in her eyes and I quickly agreed. No sooner had we gotten naked and under the covers than she mounted me and rode me like a stallion. Later we reversed positions and I read to her from the book of love as I galloped in her saddle. Still later I turned her on her face and knees and drilled her from behind. Every time we stopped for a breather and our heart rates slowed, Tammie fed me her titties one at a time until we started to fuck again. It was well after midnight before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The following morning, with little to do until the caravan arrived, Tammie suggested we "sleep in" which turned out to be her words for screwing our heads off again. She seemed like a woman possessed, trying to make up for lost time as quickly as she cold. She was not ready to stop until I couldn't get it up any more and even then she tried for nearly 45 minutes before she gave up. By then I had already cum three times and she had lost track of her orgasms.

We were camped near a little stream that gave us enough water to heat for makeshift showers. By the time the caravan arrived at mid-morning, we had at least washed some of the smell of sex from our bodies and put on clothes that we had washed out and hung by the fire the night before. They were stiff and smelled of smoke but were cleaner than they had been.

Tammie and I split up, with each of us leading supply trucks to distribution locations on the east and west sides of town, while the Corps of Engineers took the heavy equipment to different spots and offloaded it so it could begin the cleanup process. I was surprised, although I know I shouldn't have been, when the people organized themselves into building teams, complete with a few foremen who laid out plans and assigned tasks to others and the rubble began moving out, leaving room for new construction or repairs to those buildings that could be salvaged.

By late afternoon, we were useless to the efforts so Tammie and I piled back into the Hummer and headed along our path. By this time, my path since leaving the city resembled a giant U turned on its side, first pointing west turning north and quickly back to the east. Within a few miles of the edge of the city, we turned north again and camped just outside the first town we would visit the following morning.

We had pitched the tent and started a fire and had water heating for our drinks. Then with dusk descending, two people walked out of the shadows into the edge of the firelight. A woman's voice called, "Hallo. Can we come warm by the fire?"

Before I could respond, Tammie said, "Sure. Come over."

The two figures moved close, pulling up a short tree branch that we had dragged in for firewood. Only when they sat back on the branch could I see that both people were females. Although it was sometimes hard to judge the ravages of war, I guessed that they were between 25 and 35, which was about as close as I wanted to narrow it.

Neither of them had gloves and they held their hands close to the flames, rubbing them together to get the circulation going again. I walked to the Hummer and scrounged up a couple more mugs. Rinsing them out, I poured hot water in all four mugs and offered the women instant coffee or tea bags. All three of them took the tea bags.

Tammie described my mission and what we had done the last couple of days, omitting our sexual exploits. The women told her that they were sisters, Emily and Celia Cornwallis, who had been displaced and were trying to find a way to make a living. They were all that remained of their family and their home had been destroyed in one of the last raids the enemy made.

Finally I offered them MREs from our supplies and we all ate in relative silence. When I distributed treats from my bag of candies, their eyes came alive and they dove into the little chocolate bars as if it was the best thing they had ever tasted.

I had been pondering how we could help them and was really at a loss. As they ate, I explained, "The only shelter we have is this tent, one sleeping bag and a blanket. You folks can sleep in the tent with Tammie tonight and I'll stay in the Hummer. Tomorrow we'll see if we can find something for you."

Tammie jumped in, "No, hon. That is not good. I see these ladies had blanket rolls. We can all sleep in the tent tonight. It will be a bit tight but we can manage, right, girls?"

Celia giggled but both of them agreed. Tammie said, "Tom and I share his bedroll. You are welcome to arrange your blankets however you want." The women smiled knowingly at her declaration.

I burned our trash, moved the pot off the fire and added a bit more fuel to keep it burning through the night. While I was doing that, the women all moved into the tent and I gave them time to arrange the beds and get comfortable. Tammie called me when they were ready.

I moved the door flap back and stepped into the tent to see that Tammie had put the bedroll as far to the left as possible and she was right next to the outer wall. Emily and Celia had put one blanket on the ground for padding and covered with the other one, all huddled very close to the right wall.

I wasn't sure what to do but Tammie said, "Hurry up and take off those clothes, honey."

The tent made it such close quarters that I was a little embarrassed to remove my clothes under the close scrutiny of the three women ... one would be okay, two would be kinky, three was beyond any fantasy. Of course the light was dim in the tent but the light of the fire still gave enough light through the thin material of the tent that you could make out images in the low light.

Nevertheless, I took off everything but my shorts and quickly slipped under the cover that Tammie was holding up for me. I was sure the other women saw my erection, which made me uncomfortable but there was nothing I could do about it.

As I lay back, Tammie rolled so that she was partway on my chest. My hand, laying at my side, was suddenly filled with her curly bush ... she had already removed her panties. She whispered in my ear, "Why did you keep your shorts on, honey? I told Emily and Celia that we might be a little boisterous tonight. You will fuck me, won't you?"

Now how could I say not to that? I didn't. But I didn't have to do much either. With Tammie's help, I slid my shorts off and she climbed on, letting her already soaking wet pussy keep my throbbing erection warm. I looked to my right; less than eighteen inches away, Emily was resting on Celia's shoulder and both of them were watching us, wide-eyed and smiling.

If I had thought Tammie would be careful and circumspect about letting the girls see our activity, I was very mistaken. Not only did she ride me like she was on a galloping stallion but she talked plainly enough about her feelings, in explicit words, that she could have been heard at the perimeter of the camp, at least. As we both heated up, she left no doubt by tossing the blanket off and banging her bottom up and down my shaft.

The sisters watched with rapt attention and occasionally added, "ooohh's" and "aaahhhh's."

Twice Tammie shook with the powerful sensations of an orgasm before her muscles turned to jelly and she couldn't continue. With a sigh, she rolled onto her side next to the tent wall ... just as one of the sisters asked if they could try it. I had this sort of loyalty thing for Tammie, since she was the first woman I had been intimate with since I arrived, but she whispered, "Honey, they need it just as bad as I did. Please ... make them feel good."

Even a whisper in the confines of a tent can be heard in every corner. Celia pushed their blankets out and open, inviting me between her spread legs. First I scooted down until I could plant my face in her bush and I lapped at her already soaking wet twat. I licked at her juices until she was all flesh and saliva, then nipped at her clit just once and watched her buck and scream and cum, boosting my ego immensely.

Then sliding up her lovely form, I eased my stiff probe into her soft target, hearing her softly murmuring, "mmmmmmmm" until I reached bottom and mashed our pubic regions together lewdly. She tugged her knees higher and whispered, "Fuck me hard, lover, please fuck me hard."

So, instead of working on her patiently, I began to bang her pussy hard, ramming my cock into her repeatedly until my body slapped against hers and my balls hit her ass. It only took a few minutes to bring her to another orgasm and then she begged me to do it again. It took a little longer but her reached the peak again and jumped off again.

When Celia came down from her high, she whispered, "Do it again, baby? Please?"

I did it. I slammed my body into her again and again until my balls convulsed and began spitting their treasure into her pussy. I groaned and kept pumping ... kept pumping ... kept pumping, gritting my teeth against the adrenaline burn that was sapping the strength from my muscles. Just as I decided that I was at the end of my rope and would have to stop, she jumped off the cliff again, screaming and squeezing me tightly with her legs, her arms, and her pussy. I was barely able to support my weight until she released me, somewhat reluctantly.

I rolled onto my back, between Celia and Emily, drenched in sweat and totally spent. I had barely settled down when Emily pressed her body to my side and her hand began to explore my flaccid cock and limp balls. She planted little kisses all around my face and upper body until my heart rate slowed and then I pulled her up until our lips met.

We didn't part for a long time as our tongues dueled like sabers in a fencing match. I felt my cock begin to stir again, ever so tentatively and Emily spun herself around until she captured my still timid tool in her warm mouth. With a little tugging from me, Emily slithered over my body, leaving her muff at my mouth. I spread her cheeks with both hands and started running my tongue along the entire length of her split, teasing her clitty, diving deep into her pussy and playing trampoline on her anus and then repeated it until she pressed her whole body down onto my face and climaxed.

No sooner had she collapsed than her hand began tweaking my nuts again. By then my cock was standing tall and throbbing, looking for a hot pussy to hide in. The lust in my brain obscured any interest in making this a slow, loving mating ... like Emily, I was only interested in achieving my next release.

She stuck her ass in the air, a rather broad bottom but nicely rounded and tapering to a fairly small waist. With her face on the blanket, I got enough of a glimpse at her open possibilities that I jumped behind her and filled her cunt with hot cock. Rubbing her round hips with both hands, I began to plow her love tunnel, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed. I shifted my left hand to her tit, kneading and tweaking her nipple, pulling us back together each time I moved out.

I slipped two fingers of my right hand between her legs and into her crease, teasing her clit. She rewarded me with a string of orgasms while my balls tried to put together another load of cum. By the time my nuts spit my joy juice into Emily, her pussy was a steadily flowing river of hot love lava.

I collapsed onto the blanket, between Emily and Celia, breathing hard, chest heaving but feeling magnificent. I knew I would sleep well that night.

How little did I know! Seconds later, Tammie was laying stretched out along my form with her head laying on my chest. She managed to squirm both hands under herself and was fondling my genitals. As tired as I was, I thought, "There is no way!" But I was wrong again.

Celia, with an arm under my head, turned me to face her and stuck a big tit in my mouth. I began suckling like a baby. On my other side, Emily had rolled over and moved my right hand between her legs, where I soon had three fingers buried in her quim. Her hand explored my body, fingertips running lightly up my leg, down my arm, across my chest, along my neck until the old familiar tingle came back.

It was nearly dawn before we went to sleep and I was exhausted. The three girls used my cock and my tongue equally, satisfying themselves repeatedly only to come back for more soon thereafter. I even used part of a little blue pill to aid my endeavors but eventually even that wore off and I could no longer get it up. We fell asleep in a tight little knot of bodies and arms and legs, huddled together for warmth ... and love.

I was ashamed that I didn't wake up in the morning until almost high noon. However the three women were all so loving and so grateful that I decided a little sleep-in was worth it all. After sharing another meal with the ladies, Tammie and I stowed our gear and got back onto the road.

Fortunately it was a short trip to the first town but it was a total disaster when we arrived. People were trying to rebuild but there had been so many casualties and so much damage that it was heart-rending work. One of the problems with rebuilding was that, although there was an abundance of natural stone in a myriad of quarries all around the country and much of the stone that had been used in original construction was still useable, there was very little mortar and people were resorting to common mud to hold the stones together, at least in smaller residential buildings. But given the very damp climate of the country, that would not stand the test of time.

As we rode between the second and third towns on the day's itinerary, Tammie asked how I had liked last night. I could only smile and said, "It was great for me, though I would guess that it was a little less for you."

She smiled back, "Well, actually, no, it was a great night for me. I got laid, not once but three times, and I came eleven times all together so I would say it was a pretty productive night for me. And I know that Celia and Emily had absolutely no complaints when we left, except that they wish it could happen again soon."

"Yeah, me too," I replied, "but I'm afraid that's not going to happen. We still have too much ground to cover."

"Honey, it could happen every night if you wanted it to," Tammie said earnestly. "I mean, not with the same women but there are hundreds and thousands of ladies out here that would love to have what we did last night. Every night you can pick one or two to join us ... you will continue to keep me with you, won't you?"

"Of course I will. For as long as I'm here," I said, squeezing her thigh for emphasis.

Tammie grabbed my hand, swung her legs around so that her left foot was planted on the seat. She pushed my hand under her skirt at the same time her other hand was pulling her skirt up to her waist. My fingers found her wet pussy and I slid two of them as deep into her as I could.

That evening, having called in my report for the pressing need for mortar and requesting some specialized textiles manufacturing equipment from back home, I built the fire and pitched the tent while Tammie was out gathering. When she came back with a final load of wood, she was accompanied by another woman, equally loaded down with tree branches.

Tammie introduced the woman, who appeared to be in her late twenties, as Denise. Although she had some family still living, their home in the capital city had been destroyed and they were having a difficult time so they had decided to spread out and go into the surrounding areas looking for food and shelter. So far Denise had been rather unsuccessful, although she was still alive.

She accepted an MRE like a starved puppy and I gave her some of mine. When I offered her the candy after dinner, her reaction was like the others ... unbelievable surprise. She took the bars but, instead of gobbling them down, took tiny bites and savored every morsel as it slid down her throat.

We retired not long after dinner. It turned out that Tammie had asked if she would like to have sex with me and she was very eager. She joined Tammie and me in the sleeping bag and we had a great threesome: I ate both pussies, then fucked both and received some oral attentions from both as well as free offers of all the tits I could suck.

After that, every night was filled with sex with multiple partners. I didn't even have to ask them ... Tammie found them and brought them to camp ... although a couple of times during my daily work I did find a lovely woman who invited me to a secluded place and offered me her pussy. Would I take advantage of such situations? Damn straight I did! If they bared their pussies and expected to be filled, I damn sure filled them. And not one ever complained after the fact. Of course that may have been more because of their need than my prowess but hey, it worked.

I know I was taking a lot of chances. I seldom used any protection. Most of the women wanted the au natural feeling of a bare cock in their pussies and the feeling of being filled with my cum. For seventeen weeks I fucked Tammie every night, usually more than once, and one or two other ladies who changed every night.

Then came a night when I had just fucked Tammie for the third time and our guest-of-the-night, Caroline, an equal number of times. I was laying atop Tammie, only partially supporting my own weight, when Tammie whispered in my ear, "Love, I'm pregnant."

I knew I had to pay the piper sooner or later but had always hoped it would be later. The reconstruction was going well but there was still so much to do. A thousand thoughts passed through my mind in the next 60 seconds. Abortion? No! Marriage? Yes! But would she accept? Would she move back and enjoy my life with me? Who knew?

I looked down on Tammie and knew that I truly loved her. I whispered, "Tammie, I love you. Will you marry me?"

She gave me a little strange look with her nose scrunched up and said, "No."

"No? You don't love me?"

"Well, of course I love you, baby. But I'm not going to marry you just because I got knocked up."

"What will you do then?"

"Well ... if you can arrange it and you want me to, I'll go with you when you return. We can live together and see if we were meant to be together. Okay?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds