After The Fighting

I thought about it for a minute, then said, "Okay. But you want me to stop screwing these other ladies, right?"

"Wrong, honey. I'm getting sex and love both. They're just getting fucked. They still need it. I don't mind as long as I'm with you. Okay?"

Tammie was a trooper. For almost all of the next 29 weeks, Tammie kept pace with me every where I went. Even when her belly was well-rounded she wanted to be useful. And she wanted to be screwed nightly. We had to modify our positions somewhat but we kept fucking, much more lovingly than before.

But even when she had to discard her blouse in favor of one of my old t-shirts, she kept talking to women wherever we were and bringing one or two to our tent every night. By the time the baby (a bouncing baby boy) arrived, I had fucked many grateful women, including Tammie an untold number of times.

I kept thinking that the sexual gold mine would dry up but it didn't. Even with the return of more and more soldiers, there were still thousands and thousands of women without men and it seemed like a large percentage of them needed and wanted sex. I never asked a single woman to let me fuck her; either they took charge and asked me or Tammie arranged for it to happen.

Of course her routine changed immediately. I had managed to secure a supply of needs for the baby and she wanted for nothing. I looked into arranging for temporary housing for her and the baby but, after the first three days, Tammie wanted to wrap the baby and have both of them continue traveling with me. Since my job had gradually changed over the months, from food and shelter oversight to concentrating on getting their manufacturing apparatus back up to speed, I was no longer carrying as many supplies in the Hummer and we could arrange things quite nicely.

Instead of using a tent, we were by then finding newly built or rebuilt houses in the towns where I worked, often for two to four weeks at a time, so we had a more stable, more comfortable environment even if it did change regularly.

Tammie worked mostly with women through each region to develop jobs for widows or other women who had no means of supporting themselves. She put together a jobs clearing house in each town, set up one or more of the ladies with the government supplied computers and provided training on how to manage the job market in their area. Note that men never had problems finding jobs but it was a problem finding opportunities for the ladies because there was a prejudice against women working "men's jobs" throughout the country. It was a tradition that was only slowly being overcome as women proved that they could do even the most onerous tasks.

Tammie kept Little Tommie with her wherever she went, even at work. Of course she met a never-ending stream of women and the longer we were together, the more she brought home with her at night. It had started at one, gradually moved to two and then migrated to three. I had surreptitiously replenished my supply of little blue pills several times because, even though I was using only a quarter-pill per night, I was using that little aid every night.

Invariably that meant a good four hours of uninterrupted sex every night. Over time I found that the number of my nightly ejaculations was increasing, from a couple to three, four, five and then it was not unusual to have six or seven. Of course the "law of diminishing returns" played a role in how much sperm I actually produced but nevertheless it was satisfying to unload my balls that many times a night, always in a welcoming pussy.

Eventually my job was finished and the government sent me back home. Tammy and Tommie went with me and settled into life back in my home town. I changed my whole life once we were there, spending all my spare time with "my family" and finally Tammy agreed to marry me. Thirteen years later we still have a very loving relationship.

The end

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds