• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Agnes Again!
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Agnes Again!

With that I stuck my stiff tongue in her cunt and began sucking on it. She told me it felt like a vacumn cleaner sucking her off. I felt her stiffen and suddenly the walls of her cunt got very wet and I knew she was having an orgasm. It just got wetter as she continued orgasming until finally it all subsided.

"Oh darling, that felt so good. You must do that again later today. It just made me feel so good."

Suddenly the dorbell rang. I couldn't imagine anyone who might be coming to the house, so Agnes decided she had more clothes on than I did and she went to see who it was. She didn't put her knickers on though, so I hoped it wasn't a man.

I heard her say "Oh Barbaba, what a pleasnt surprise. It is so good to see you. What brings you over here on a Saturday?"

"Agnes, is there sosmething going on I don't know about? You don't have many clothes on. Where are your knickers my dear? Where is John?"

"Barbara, let me see what you have on under your coat. As I suspected, not much. Oh, you are wearing that beautiful crotchless panty girdle that Master daddy bought you. It is so beautiful. It just leaves all of your gorgeous red cunt hair showing so everyone can see it. Also, the garters are way up on the legs so you can wear long stockings. I love those outline heel stockings you have on. They are simply beautiful and you must have rouged your nipples, because they are so red and are sticking straight out of your very sheer white cut out bra. I see you have stopped shaving too. Did Master daddy tell you to eliminate the razor? Your red pit hair is lovely and I presume your red hair on your legs is getting long also."

"Yes, I don't shave anymore Agnes. He told me to stop and let the hair grow. I have to piss really bad. Where is John?"

"He is out on the side porch and fresh from having a shower, a golden one. Is that what you want to give him too?"

"I think so. I'll just go out on the porch and spread my legs wide open and pull my cunt lips apart and piss on him. I'm sure he won't mind being pissed on again." With that Barbara headed for the side porch door and went out onto the porch.

"Get on your fucking knees you little fucker. I have to piss and I'm going to piss all over your fucking body. Agnes told me she just gave you a golden shower and I see from your fucking long cock you need another one." Barabra spread her legs wide apart, pulled her panty girdle open, pulled her cunt lips open and began spraying a stream of piss that hit him in the face. John opened his mouth and Barbara just continued pissing into his mouth with him swallowing it as fast as he could. Then she aimed her cunt at his long cock and began spraying that and suddenly it was all over. Barbara moved forward until her cunt was right in front of John's face and said "Now suck my wet cunt you little motherfucker. I want your mouth sucking my clit so I can have an orgasm. Then you can move down and suck my wet peehole. I may have a dribble or two of piss left in it for you to suck out."

I thrust my mouth onto her red haired cunt until he found her clit. I clamped my mouth over it and began sucking on it. Barbara began wiggling and squirming until I knew she was going to climax. I just kept sucking on it until she finally cried out "Enough already. I've come three times." She had climaxed with such intensity that when she tried to stand up in her high heels, she nearly fell over backwards. If Agnes hadn't been there to catch her, Barbara would have fallen on her ass. She also must have not been finished peeing, because when she stood up she began dribbling pee again and this time it just ran down her legs, getting her panty girdle and stockings all wet. Agnes saw this and told her we would have to take her stockings and girdle off and get her some fresh duds to wear.

"I just put this fucking panty girdle on." she said. "I didn't expect to get it all wet so quickly. My fucking stockings are soaking wet too, so I suppose I'll have to change those also.

I have some spare things in the bottom dresser drawer that I can put on and I can launder my girdle and stockings." she said.

"Barbara, let me help you with your girdle. John, unfasten her stockings and peel them down her legs. Be careful to not snag them or get a run in them, then we will launder them for her."

I watched in fascination as Agnes peeled Barbara's girdle down after I had taken her stockings off of her legs. Agnes looked like she really wanted to eat Barbara's pussy and I think Barbara sensed this and said. "Agnes if you want to lick and suck my pussy, go ahead. Let me climb up on the table and you can sit in the chair and I will open my cunt lips up for you. I see John's cock is rising to the occaision and maybe I will have to suck on him."

Barbara got up on the table, Agnes moved a chair over right in front of Barbara's cunt, spread her cunt lips wide open, and proceeded to begin sucking on her cunt. Barbara took my cock gently in her hand, massaged my nuts a few times, and gently put her mouth over my foreskin. She sucked my cock gently, playing with it with her tongue and finally peeled the foreskin back so she could get to the head of my cock. I was thoroughly enjoying her sucking on my cock until she started humping up and down on the table. I knew she had just had a climax and was probably going to have another one very quickly. I told her to be careful and not bite my cock off, since I couldn't grow another one. She stopped for a few seconds and said, "Just blow your nuts off anytime you want to. I'm ready for a semen cocktail with some sperm added for good measure."

With that I felt my climax coming and I just unloaded in her mouth, shooting about five or six times before it subsided. She swallowed all of my semen and I knew Agnes was getting a mouthful of Barbara's orgasm by the way she was sucking Barbara's cunt.

Finally everyone had quieted down and I suggested we each have a bottle of beer or glass of wine. Agnes and Barbara agreed and I went to the fridge and got us all a beer. I asked Agnes and Barbara if they wanted a cigarette and both nodded 'Yes'. so I lit one for Agnes and handed Barbara one and lit it for her. I noticed we all looked a bit unusual sitting there. I had nothing on and my cock was resting on my thong. Agnes was still in her nursing bra, rolled down stockings, and her sheer coverelet which hid nothing, but her knickkers were on the table. Barbara was only in her very sheer cut out bra with her red nipples and part of her teats sticking out of the cut out and flaming red hair showing under her pits, on her legs, and on her belly and cunt.

We drank our beer when Barbara let us know she had to piss again so she headed for the side porch, spread her red hair covered legs wide open, pulled her cunt lips wide apart and began letting a stream go on the porch floor. Agnes followed her out the door, spread her legs wide apart and just let it begin falling to the floor. I just gazed in amazement at the two womem as they both finished pissing about the same time.

We went back in the house and I told Agnes to stand holding onto the table and I pulled her knickers back up to her knees and she finished pulling them up to her waist. I got a towel and told Barbara to spread her legs and I proceeded to wipe her dripping cunt off. "You need to find some clothes to put on." I said.

"I have a few things in the bottom dresser drawer to put on." With that Agnes informed us she was tired and was going upstairs to take a little nap.

Barbara and I followed her and as she went upstairs we went into daddy's bedroom. Barbara found a sheer six strap black garter belt and sheer dark brown stockings and put them on. Then she said. "Now I want that long uncut prick of your fucking me this afternoon. I can't let Agnes have it all to herself this weekend. But before you stick it in my wet cunt, I want to suck it again just to get you wet." With that, she pulled me to her and stuck my cock in her mouth. She played with my foreskin, nibbling on it and sucking on it. Finally, she pulled it back over the head of my cock and began sucking my cock good and hard. She must have sensed I was on the verge of a climax, so she let go of my cock, got into bed, raised her legs up high in the air, spread her cunt lips wide open and said "Now stick that long motherfucking cock of yours clear up inside my wet cunt and leave it there. I want to savor the feel of it filling my cunt up." I rammed it into her gaping cunt and shoved it clear to her cervix in one motion. She screamed in pleasure. "Oh you big cockfucking motherfucker. You are inside my fucking cunt at least ten inches and it feels so good to me. I need a good fucking from you today and one from Master daddy when he gets home tomorrow. Now give me your fucking semen so I can have another orgasm."

With that I plunged my cock deep inside her cunt and shot my load all over the place. Barbara screamed in ecstacy and wiggled her ass and clamped her stockinged legs around my back to hold me inside her cunt. I just left my long cock buried inside her until I felt it beginning to shrivel up and then I pulled it out and placed it over her red belly hair. Semen continued to dribble out of it all over her hair and she just smeared it all over her belly.

"Now go over to the bottom dresser drawer and get a pair of my sheer red bikini panties out and bring them over to me." she said.

I got up and went to the dresser, got her bikinis and slipped them over her feet and ankles. She pulled them up over her ass and then grabbed my shriveled up cock and proceeded to stick it in here mouth and suck on it.

"Now darling, I need a nap, so be good and go upstairs so I can rest." she said.

I headed upstairs and went to Agnes's room. She was sprawled out on her bed in her nursing bra and stockings. One cup of her bra was unfastened and pulled down. I got in bed with her and pulled the covers up over us and latched on to her nipple. I began sucking gently and she must have felt me because she reached across and pulled my head closer to her teat. I suckled her and I felt her relax. She moved to her right and I unfastened the cup on the left side of her bra and began nursing on that nipple too. As I was doing so, she reached down with her left hand and grabbed my poor shriveled up cock. I didn't think I could get another hard on the rest of the day. She played with me for a little while, massaging my nuts as she did so. I reached down with my right hand and played with her cunt lips, but I was so tired I just wanted to get some sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night I felt Agnes stir and get up to go piss. When she came back, she didn't get into bed but pulled the covers down and stuck my cock in her mouth and sucked on it. She pulled my foreskin down and sucked the head of it till she got me in a partial erection. Quietly she climbed into bed and sat on my cock, impaling herslef on it. She began rocking back and forth on it till I finally had a full blown hard on. She must have been enjoying herself and kept rocking back and forth on it till I could contain myself no longer and just gave her a huge shot of semen. That really set her off and she bucked and humped till she climaxed herself. She kept riding my cock until I slowly subsided and it shriveled up. She got off me and laid down in bed telling me how good a fuck it was. We went back to sleep and it was after eight in the morning before I opened my eyes again.

Agnes and I were going to go downstairs when I looked from the landing and saw Barbara sitting on the chamberpot taking a piss. She saw us and motioned for us to come on down. She stood up and the pee was still running out of her cunt lips.

We followed her into the bedroom where I saw her red bikini panties she had worn last night lying on the bed. I could see the crotch of them was all stiff with my dried semen. She motioned for Agnes to come over to her and said "Agnes, you look like you need to eat some pussy, so why don't you just get down on your knees and I'll spread my cunt lips wide open and you can have some very wet pussy to feast on." Before she kneeled down I told Agnes she needed to pull her stockings up on her thighs and get her seams straight. She then kneeled down on the floor and Barbara opened her cunt lips as wide as she could and Agnes just stuck her face in her cunt. The first thing I knew was she was sucking on Barbara's clit and Barbara was squealing and hollering like a banshee. Agnes must have hit the right nerve because Barbara was rocking back and forth and raising her hips off the bed like she was in a constant orgasm. Suddenly Agnes moved her mouth down and I knew she was sucking on Barbara's big peehole trying to suck some pee out of it.

Meanwhile, Barbara grabbed my flaccid cock and stuck it in her mouth peeling the foreskin back as she did. Suddenly I had an erection and just as suddenly I squirted a huge load of semen in Barbara's mouth. She licked and sucked my cock until it began to shrivel up, then released it and I dribbled semen all over her face. Ages had her fill of piss and stood up, her face all wet.

Barbara announced we needed to get breakfst and then get the place straightened up since Master daddy would be arriving shortly after noon with my possible future step mother in tow. I asked her how she knew this and she said "He called last night after you two were in bed and told me he was bringing his black haired whore bitch home today for a few days." I asked him what he did all weekend and he said "I fucked her a couple of times on Friday and I fucked her four times on Saturday and I'm going to fuck her again on Sunday morning before we leave."

I asked him if he was wearing a rubber when he fucked her and he said "No, I want to breed her, so I didn't want to wear a rubber. Besides, she didn't want me too either. She likes it when I drown her cunt with my semen and sperm. You know she doesn't shave her legs or pits either and she has coal black hair and lots of it. She loves it when I eat her pussy and make her climax. She goes commando and doesn't wear a panty girdle either, so when she pees, all she does is sit down on the toilet and spreads her legs apart a little and pisses. Everytime she pissed Friday and Saturday, I got to watch her. Sometimes she doesn't wipe her cunt either. That's when she has me lick her cunt."

Agnes got her fill of Barbara's wet pussy and we headed to the kitchen to fix breakfast. After we ate, we cleaned up the kitchen and both Agnes and Barbara went out on the side porch, spread their legs wide open and pulled their cunt lips apart and pissed. Such a stream from each of them. I thought they were never going to finish. We went back in the house and spent the rest of the morning tidying the place up.

About two in the afternoon we heard the car pull into the driveway and go to the back of the house. The back door opened and I heard Master daddy yell at Lil to get a move on and lift her knees up. They came into the house and as they entered the living room we were amazed at what he had her wearing.

Lil was dressed in a very sheer black cut out bra, black garter girdle with eight straps, black Manhattan heel dotted Swiss hose and high heeled shoes. He had her in ankle cuffs and a lightweight chain holding her legs tethered. I could clearly see she had a forest of coal black hair under her armpits and on her belly and cunt. I also saw it growing on her thighs and presumed it went down her legs to her feet too. Master daddy had a quirt in his hand and was using it on her cunt. Lil looked terrified and it was apparent she was not figuring on coming into the house like this.

Master daddy was dressed "in drag" which surprised all of us, having driven out from the city in it. He had on a black open bottom all in one with a cut out bra that was custom made for him because it fit him perfectly over his nipples. He also had full fashioned black stockings on held up by eight straps and was wearing two inch high heeled shoes. His cock was swinging beneath his open bottom all in one as he walked.

"Meet Lillian,the black haired whore bitch who is in heat so badly she can't get enough cock in her cunt. I have had to fuck her eight times this weekend including twice this morning before we left the city. Now she is whimpering because she thinks she had to go pee pee real badly. So let's see if she really does have to pee as badly as she says she does. John, go get the chamberpot and hold it under her fucking cunt."

I went to the stairs and got the pot and went back into the living room and by then he had made her spread her legs wide apart and removed the chair from the ankle cuffs.

"Hold it under her cunt lips, but be careful because you might find some of my semen leaking out of her fucking cunt too. Now piss you fucking whore bitch. Let's see how badly you really do have to pee pee. I heard the familiar hissing sound, then heard a torrent of pee hitting the bottom of the pot. Not all of it ran straight down into the pot as some began running down her thighs and getting her stocking tops soaking wet. I was beginning to wonder if she was going to fill the pot to overflowing, but finally the stream subsided and went to a trickle.

"Now Lil, do you want John to eat your fucking wet cunt?"

"Oh yes, Master daddy. I would love to feel his long tongue up on my clit and inside my cunt. Maybe you will even give him permission to fuck me with what I perceive to be a long cock like yours. I really need to be fucked again. I am so horny and want to get bred this weekend."

Father saw my cock was already beginning to become erect and nodded to me that it was alright to eat her cunt then fuck her good. While I began to eat her, Barbara got on the other side of the bed and sat down. Master daddy went over to her and she grabbed his long prick and began sucking on him. Meanwhile, Agnes stood beside him with her legs spread wide open and he began finger fucking her old cunt.

I looked at Lil as I was eating her cunt and saw she was very hairy. Her pubic hair ran from her cunt all the way up to her navel and there was a lush growth growing down her thighs from her cunt. Underneath her dark stockings I could also see a forest. It was time to stick my long cock in her cunt so I moved up and she opened her lips farther for me and I rammed my cock inside her cunt impaling her on it.

Lil squealed with delight and told me to keep the fucking cock deep inside her. I pulled it back and rammed her again. She told me my cock felt so good buried deep inside her cunt and how Master daddy just simply fucked her very deep with his prick, shooting his semen in her cunt everytime he fucked her.

I felt my climax building and she must have too. "Let me have all your hot motherfucking semen in my cunt you big motherfucker. I want you to breed me. I want to be your fucking stepmother and give you a half brother or sister you as well as you being the daddy of it you motherfucker. Not only would it be your half sibling but your child too. Oh, that feels so hot and so good in me. You are just filling my cunt full of love juice and your fucking cock is inside me a foot." she said.

I looked up at Master daddy standing there in his all in one and stockings and high heeled shoes and heard him tell Agnes "Unfasten the cups and let your teats fall out. I want to nurse your long nipples and suckle you good while Barbara sucks my long dick." Agnes unhooked both cups and let her teats fall loose. Daddy just plucked one and stuck it in her mouth and began nursing on it. I could tell by the look on Agnes's face that she was enjoying herself with him nursing on her. Suddenly I saw him stiffen and I knew he had just unleashed a load of semen in Barbara's mouth. I could see her swallow it and then she sucked his cock some more until it had shriveled down to its normal length.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Agnes Again!
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds