• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Agnes Again!
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Agnes Again!

I pulled my cock out of Lil's cunt and she took it and put it in her mouth to suck the rest of my semen off of it. Daddy said "Go over to the dresser and in the bottom drawer find a pair of sheer black bikini panties for that cocksucking whorebitch to put on. Then she can let all of your fucking semen drain out of her hairy cunt."

I found the bikinis he was talking about and went over and helped Lil put them on. My semen must have been pretty thin because she no sooner stood up than the semen was just flowing into the crotch of her panties, soaking them in just a couple of minutes. I looked at her nipples sticking out of her cut out bra. Her teats weren't very big, maybe a 34 A or B cup, but she had cute dark nipples. I pulled on one and she sceamed at me to be careful. So I decided to suck it and she told me that was better.

About this time Master daddy was finishing up with Agnes and Barbara and decided it was golden shower time. I knew Agnes would probably have to pee and I know I did, but I didn't know about anybody else. However, I presumed since Master daddy had decided it was time to pee, that he had to go also. So we all went out onto the side porch and he told Lil "Get down on your knees you cocksucking whore so we can give you a good golden shower." With that he whipped up his cock and without peeling his foreskin back just began pissing all over Lil. She opened her mouth and took in a mouthful of his piss and swallowed it. Then he turned to Agnes and gave her a good shot on her teats and cunt. He motioned for me to join in and I began spraying Lil and then Barbara. Barbara decided she wanted a drink, so she opened her mouth and got a shot from me, which she drank down.

Agnes got up, spread her legs wide apart and began pissing all over Lil who was still on her knees. Lil just moved her mouth close to Agnes's peehole so she could "drink from the fountain" so to speak. Agnes obliged her by just spraying pee into her open mouth which Lil swallowed.

Master daddy was still dressed in his black all in one and sheer black stockings when all of a sudden Barbara just stood there and spread her cunt lips wide open and began pissing on him drenching his stockings and shoes.

"You ungrateful little motherfucking whore. What are you doing? I'll whip your sorry cunt for pissing on me." he said.

"No you won't." Barbara said. "You're just glad that someone decided to piss all over your beautiful black stockings and soak them. Now get your fucking cock over here and let me suck it some more. Lil can play with your nuts while I'm sucking on it and Agnes and John can play with each other."

Master daddy moved over so Barbara could get his prick in her mouth and Lil moved over so she was fondling his nuts. I watched Lil for a minute or two and could see that she really knew how to manipulate her hand over his nuts so he was beginning to get excited again. She was also rubbing one hand up and down his nylon clad legs getting him even hotter. Barbara was doing her best to get his swollen cock in her mouth when suddnly he just erupted all over her and then quickly turned and gave Lil his second and third shots of semen right in her open mouth. He turned back to Barbara and stuck his turgid cock back in her mouth so she could suck him clean, his foreskin now drawn back so she could get to his cockhead.

Daddy told Lil to turn so he could unhook her bra and let her teats fall freely.

Of course, she didn't have much in the way of teats so there wasn't much to fall. She did have nice nipples though and they looked like they needed to be sucked. He must have seen this too since the next thing I knew he had his mouth clamped over one of them and was squeezing the other nipple with his thumb and finger. That must have set her off because the next thing I knew there was a stream of pee falling from her bikini panties and it looked like she really had to piss badly again. The stream continued for a minute or so and I saw Master daddy get very upset with Lil.

"You know you will have to be punished for that little indiscretion?" he asked. "You are supposed to ask permission to piss and there is no excuse for you not doing that. John go get me the quirt.

Lil must be made to understand that you just can't do those things without permission."

Lil was whimpering and whining when I got the quirt. Master daddy took it from me and told her to spread her fucking legs wide apart. She did so and while Agnes, Barbara, and I watched in amazement he quickly gave her five very hard lashes on her cunt lips with the quirt. She screamed and screamed but he didn't stop until he had hit her five times. With her bikinis being soaking wet, I could only imagine how badly it must have hurt.

"Now you cocksucking bitch, will you piss your panties again without asking permission to do it?" he asked.

"No Master daddy I will ask your permission when I have to piss again." she wailed.

"Now get your fucking wet bikinis off and I'm going to give you five more strokes with the quirt just so you remember not to do it again." he said.

I pulled her panties off of her legs and she stood with legs wide apart and daddy smacked her hairycunt five more times with her screaming and carrying on. Of course the massive growth of hair on her legs was all wet as well from the piss running down them

"Now let that be a lesson to you. You are my fucking whore and you will do as I say. Do you understand Lil?" he inquired.

"Yes Master, I understand. I will be good from now on and only do as you ask or tell me." she replied.

"You and Barbara go into my bedroom and get into some dry fresh clothing. John, you and Agnes go upstairs and take a shower together and the two of you get into some fresh clothing. Agnes, I want you in a sheer black cut out bra for sure. I want to see those protruding nipples tonite."

"Yes Master daddy. I will wear a sheer black cut out bra just for you so you can see and suck on my nipples tonite." she replied.

Lillian and Barbara went into the master bedroom and Agnes headed upstairs. I was with Master daddy in the kitchen and told him how nice he looked in his costume. I particularlly liked his long black stockings and all in one. His legs really filled out the stockings very nicely, and you could see his long prick swaying back and forth when he walked, unless it was hard and sticking straight out.

We heard some moaning coming from the master bedroom and when we went to look all we could see was Barbara's ass up in the air and her face buried in Lillian's cunt. They were in a sixty nine position and each one of them was eating the others cunt. All I could see was Barbara's redhead right down in Lil's crotch and I heard Lil moaning and groaning in the throes of a huge climax. Barbara had obviously hit the right spot to make her come. We could hear Barbara slurping away at Lil's cunt and then Lil's legs began humping the mattress while she was coming all over Barbara's face. Suddenly Barbara began humping up and down too as Lil must have made her climax. I could see Master daddy's cock beginning to rise and knew he was going to get a hard on in a few seconds. I let him know I needed to go play with Agnes.He said "Wait just a minute or so and let's see what happens here. I think I am going to give Barbara a very good fuck from behind while she continues eating Lillian's pussy."

I saw his cock was standing straight out in front of him and as usual, it was curved upward. His long foreskin kept the head of it hidden, but I knew when he stuck it into Barbara's pussy it would be pulled back over the head of his cock.

He walked over to the side of the bed and said "Barbara, get your ass over near the edge but don't stop eating Lil's cunt. I'm going to give you a good fuck and fill your pussy full of semen and hopefully breed you." Barbara scooted over to the edge, never losing contact with Lil's cunt and Master daddy spread her ass cheecks and rammed his long prick into Barbara's cunt in one stroke. She squealed with delight as that long fucking cock impaled her on it and she sucked harder on Lillian's pussy causing Lillian to have another orgasm. I knew Master daddy was going to fuck Barbara hard and long, so I decided to go upstairs and give Agnes some peter too.

When I got to the top of the steps Agnes was walking down the hallway with here teats swinging back and forth. I told her to wait a minute until I got out of my stockings and garter girdle and we would shower together. She informed me she really had to piss badly again and I said "Just wait for me and I'll let you pee all over me. I'm ready for a hot shower of pee, then we will wash each other and I may play with your fucking cunt."

"Oh, I would having your huge prick fucking me again John. I love it when you shove that fucking cock inside me cunt and fill me up with semen and sperm. Your semen is always so hot in my cunt." she said. I unfastened my garters and peeled my stocking down my legs and slipped out of my girdle and said to Agnes, "I'm ready for you to piss all ove me darling. Just give me a really good shower and I want to watch it flowing out of your long, dangling cunt lips." With that, I laid down on the floor of the tub and she squatted over me and proceeded to start a long piss all over me. I moved my mouth up a bit so I could catch a few drops as the flow begn tapering off, but she moved her cunt lips up closer to my mouth and gave one last good push to empty her bladder and I got a mouthful of her hot piss. When she wad done I just put my mouth squarely over her peehole and began sucking on it. She obviously wasn't as empty as she thought because I got another little mouthful of hoy pee.Then I began sucking on her clit and that really set her off on an orgasm or two.

We showered together and washed each others genitals than got out of the shower and dried each other off. I told her we needed to sneak downstairs and see what Master daddy was up to with his two whores. Without putting anything on we quietly went downstairs and peeked in his bedroom. Master daddy was lying on his back with Lillian impaled on his cock and Barbara sitting on his face, humping up and down. Lillian was just sitting on his cock because it was buried deeply inside her cunt and she seemed to have that dreamy far away look on her face that indicated she was in the throes of a massive orgasm. We decided it was best if we went back upstairs and played with each other for ahwile, then take a little nap.

It was about six in the afternoon when Agnes and I got up. She put on a black eight strap garter girdle, dark brown Manhattan heel stockings that nearly came up to her cunt lips, a very sheer black cut out bra, and a pair of sheer black Directoire Knickers I had not seen before, and topped it off with a pair of brown one and a half inch pumps. She looked very classy, especially with the hair on her legs showing through the brown nylon of her stockings. I pulled her knickers down to her knees and gave her cunt lips a little chew and sucked her clit a few minutes, then pulled her knickers back up. The bottom of them stopped at mid thigh and made a nice contrast to her stockings.

Agnes said to me "Darling, you must not stop licking my cunt now. You just got me turned on." and with that she pulled her knickers back down to her knees, sat down in the chair and spread her cunt lips wide apart. I quickly got down on me knees in front of her and found he long clit with my mouth and began sucking gently on it. "Oh you naughty grandmother fucking man, you are turning me on so much I'm going to have a fucking orgasm that will blow me away." and with that she began shuddering and moving her ass up and down in the chair. I continued sucking on her clit, then suddenly shifted ot sucking her peehole. Agnes continued to climax, one after another, until finally, she said "If you don't stop now I'm going to pee in your fucking mouth."

I decided I didn't want her pissing all over me at that moment, so I stopped. I said to her "Do you want me to wipe your cunt so you don't get you knickers all wet when I pull them back up to your cunt?"

"No. Leave my cunt all wet and I will just let the crotch get soaked. Everyone will want to see it anyway." she said. So I had her stand up and I gently pulled her knickers back up till the waist band was around her belly and the lower part was at mid thigh. The crotch was covering her long cunt lips and was tight against them. I needed to get dressed and asked Agnes if she thought I would look good wearing Directoire Knickers for dinner. "You would look divine in them darling. You would be the envy of all the women at dinner. Why don't you select a pair of my sheer knickers so your long prick shows through the material?" she asked. " I just happen to have a pair or two that are smaller around the waist then what I wear now and they will fit you fine. You can put your long stockings on with your garter belt and it will cover you nicely, but at the same time let your cock show through the material. I think I need you licking my cunt again I'm getting so excited just thinking about it."

I put my dark brown Manhattan heel stockings on along with a very sheer light blue garter girdle with eight straps along with a light blue cut out bra that showed my nipples very clearly. Agnes held the knickers open for me and as I stepped into them she pulled them up to my waist and adjusted the eleastic around my thighs. They were sheer white and outlined my cock against the material very nicely.

"There." she said. "That will do quite nicely.", and with that gave my cock a tug. I slipped into my one and a half inch pumps and we headed downstairs. We looked in the open bedroom door and saw Master daddy standing in front of Barbara who was sitting on the bed fondling his nuts with one hand and holding his cock in her mouth with the other. On Barbara's left was Lillian with her mouth suckling Barbara's left teat. Daddy was dressed and wearing two inch heeled pumps and as we watched for thirty seconds he told Lillian to sit up on the bed, pulled his enormously long prick out of Barbara's mouth and gave both of them large squirts of semen right across their mouths and faces, He must have had five or six squirts before it just started dribbling down along his cock. Well, Agnes couldn't resist so she got on her knees and took his prick in her mouth and sucked the remains out of his long cock. Now all three women had some semen from Master daddy to swirl around in their mouths and swallow.

We all went out to the kitchen and Master daddy fixed a large pitcher of martinis. Barbara and Lillian wore only sheer robes which left nothing to the imagination while Master daddy was still wearing his lingerie and heels. We all sat around the table while daddy poured martinis and lit cigarttes for everyone. Lillian and Barbara looked radiant after an afternoon of fucking, sucking, and whatever else the three of them did. Their leg, pit, and pubic hair was very visible as was Agnes's pit hair. Everyone commented about how nice Agnes's knickers looked on her. She stood up and pulled them down around her thighs and let everyone get a good look at her hairy cunt and long cunt lips. Master daddy reached over and gave her cunt lips a good twist as Agnes let out a howl. "You goddamned motherfucking cunt licker." she said."I wish you wouldn't do that. It hurts like hell when you do. Do you suppose you'd like it if someone reached up and pulled on your fucking nuts and gave them a tug?"

Master daddy told Lil and Barbara that he thought Agnes should have her long dangling cunt lips pierced. He thought they would look very nice with rings or weights hanging from them. Both women agreed and it was practically decided then and there that Agnes was going to be pierced. Daddy told them perhaps she should have her long fucking nipples pierced too. Agnes just looked stunned. She hadn't even thought he would consider doing that to her, but she didn't protest. Then it was determined that a date for the piercing needed to be set and to figure out who to invite to see Agnes get pierced.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Agnes Again!
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds