Ah Bombay Ch. 04

All of a sudden I began to feel like everything was slowing down. I could see Geeta in front of me with her eyes closed, rocking back and forth, up and down uncontrollably and screaming her lungs out but I couldn't hear her. I felt an extreme amount of pleasure in my loins, so much that it almost felt like it was hurting. I knew this was the beginning of my hard orgasm. I tried to hold it in but it was futile. I could feel the cum creeping up through my hard erect dick, approaching my dickhead, striking it with such an intense bolt of pleasure that it caused me to scream out loud. I closed my eyes. Everything seemed to be silent but there was still noise, almost like being under water. I instinctively wrapped my arms around Geeta as my dick released torrent after torrent of cum. My hips gyrated violently with every shot of cum I released. A rush of lust, infatuation and love filled my entire body. I released a wave of sweat that my body had never ever released before. I squeezed Geeta as hard as I could and did my best to wrap as much of my legs as possible around her. It was a bit frustrating because of the odd position I had found myself in. I bit her shoulder because I couldn't handle what was going through my body. I was in a complete state of orgasmic, trance. It was as if everything around me was spinning. My head was light. My buttocks were in a constant state of contraction. As my body gyrated, I could feel her body shake along with me. Her sweaty breasts didn't miss one movement. It was after my body was sure it couldn't release anymore cum out of my balls that I slowly started to come out of this trance.

Slowly, the sounds of Geeta screaming came back to me. I opened my eyes and saw Geeta's face with an expression I will never forget. Her teeth were grinding against each other hard. Her eyes were closed so tight that her face was wrinkled in some areas. She was moaning and grunting violently. Her face oozing and dripping with sweat. Her sweat-drenched hair whipped my flesh like a lasso. Judging from the amount of ooze her vagina was releasing and the tightness of her vagina muscles around my dick, I knew she was about to come at any moment. After pumping her pussy a few more times very hard, she came. And she came hard. Her body began to shake vigorously. Her screams and grunts became longer and much more louder. And then her hips bucked back and forth. Her whole body began to gyrate violently. She struggled to keep me in her arms. Her nails dug painfully into the flesh of my back. She began to grind her pussy up against my pelvis as hard as she could. I slapped her ass to increase her overwhelming pleasure. The room was filled with sounds of her. I felt the muscles inside of her tighten with each wave of orgasm. I could also feel her body squirting cum all over my dick, some of it even coming out. I began to rock my hips back and forth again with vigour. That only heightened her orgasm. I reached behind over to her ass and tried to see if I could tickle her pussy from that angel. Surprisingly I could. I took my middle finger and stuck it up her cunt. This drove her wild. Just when I thought her screams were going to subside, they began to get louder as her second orgasm hit almost right away.

Again her body shook violently as she broke out into another hot sweat. This time, the pleasure was so intense for her that that after the third wave of her orgasm manage to cease all sound that she was emanating. Her eyes remained closed but her mouth was wide open. The orgasm didn't allow any energy for the time being into her arms as I could feel them slowly slipping off of me. Her hips bucked as my penis struggle to remain inside. I was surprised that my dick was still erect. Her Vaginal muscles squeezed my dick almost to the point where it hurt. I was amazed at what Geeta was going through.

As her orgasm began to subside, she rested her forehead on my shoulder. Both of us were struggling to catch out breath. Her breasts heaved up and down with every inhale and exhale Geeta struggled for. She then collapsed over my body, forcing me to fall over onto my back where my head rested comfortably on the side rest. I wrapped my legs around her and held her as tight as I could. My hands vigorously rubbed her body, her ass and her legs. I couldn't get enough of her. The indescribable feeling I had within me was the best thing I had ever felt. Geeta's hot breath hitting my chest only increased this feeling.

Geeta put her head up and looked at me intensely. She cupped my face and we engaged in a passionate make out session. The kiss lasted for only so long since neither of us had the energy. The orgasms we both encountered had drained all the energy we had. My dick was out of her pussy by this time and as the air hit my flesh, I could pretty much feel how much cum both of us had produced. My thighs were drenched in sex juice. Both of our bodies were drenched in sweat. Both of us lay there holding each other in our arms.

It was after ten minutes or so that both of us finally managed to get up off each other. Seeing as how we had made such a mess with each other, Geeta suggested that we take a shower. We ended up taking a shower together. It was the most sensual shower of my life. We made out romantically underneath the showerhead, allowing the water to wash the both of us at the same time. I wanted to utter those words, "I love you" to her still thankfully manage to hold back. After we showered and got dressed, Aunt Geeta showed me off.

"Thank you Sunny..you have no idea how badly I needed this," she said smiling while she fixed my hair.

"I will never forget how wonderful you made my first time. I wouldn't have wanted it with anyone else. Everything was perfect." I kissed her softly on her cool lips and went off home.

I couldn't help but smile all the way home. I had just come out of an experience that most other boys will not ever experience.

That night I could not sleep. I couldn't get the events earlier in the day out of my head. I had to masturbate just so I could fall asleep. Geeta told me upon a later meeting that week that she had to do the same. I did manage to get over my infatuation with Auntie Geeta, realizing it was just part of the intense sexual experience I had gone through. But I never got rid of that soft spot in my heart for her. After all, I shared something that was special to me with her. She was my first. And I would never forget that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds