Aisha's Exercise Ch. 02

After a while she asked, "Enough massaging, daddy?"

"All right, darling. You can do it again later." He smiled again. Aisha smiled back, and closed up her father's thighs.

"Daddy, do you want to rest for a while, or do you want me to open out your thighs again?"

"I like you to open out my thighs again, darling. I also like you to massage daddy a bit more and look at daddy a bit longer."

Again Aisha opened out her father's thighs and rubbed his flesh beside the bulge. In the process her hand kept brushing against that bare ball. Close up, she couldn't avoid looking at her father's erection. It kept jerking non-stop under the now transparent wet fabric. Mighty big penis my father has, thought Aisha.

She had to open out her father's thighs several times and rub his flesh close to the bulge each time. Finally she wanted to put a stop to it. So she said, "Let me do it for the last time, daddy. After that let's do the other exercises before mom comes back."

"All right, darling."

Aisha opened out her father's thighs and was looking closely at her father's knob when her father said, "Can you do me a favor?"

"What's that daddy?"

"Touch daddy's penis, please."

"Is it part of the exercise?"

"No, not really but... daddy would be very grateful to you... I've longed for your touch... please, Angel."

"Daddy, I'm not sure it is right for me to do that."

"Please, Aisha... touch the head... for only one minute... please, darling... for only one minute."

Her father's pleading softened the young girl. Aisha used her index finger to touch the knob through the fabric. Immediately it jerked and shook and escaped from her finger.

"It's so big, daddy... and it moves when I touch it!"

"Yes, but you'll like its size... later... ( Aisha didn't understand what he had meant by that)"

Several times Aisha placed her finger on the knob and each time it jerked and escaped from her finger.

"Darling, hold it still by cupping the head with your hand... cup it, darling."

Aisha cupped her father's big knob. She could feel it throb in her hand. She looked at her father who smiled at her, "That's good... thank you... now keep squeezing the head again and again for one minute, Aisha."

When she didn't do it immediately her father said, "Please, darling... keep squeezing and releasing the head... please."

So, Aisha, smiling at her father, started squeezing and releasing the knob again and again. It throbbed and jerked in her hand. She felt her father's pre-cum secretion wet her hand but she continued, not knowing that her father was secreting semen fluid. To Aisha it seemed a long time before she stopped. All the time her father was smiling at her and thanking her. Then they sat on the sofa together.

"Daddy, couldn't we have done the exercises on our own?"

"Yes, we could have, but it wouldn't have served the purpose."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember? I told you earlier that the most important part of the exercises is to get your body to produce RH?"

"Yes, I do."

"And the only way to get the body to do that is to arouse or stimulate the body. Tell frankly, were you aroused when daddy touched your inner thighs, looked at your crotch closely, and finally touched your vagina?"

Shyly Aisha nodded.

"That means your body must have produced RH to main your shape. Doing exercises on your own will not help... you need daddy to stimulate your body."

"I see."

"When you touched daddy's inner thighs, looked at my penis, and cupped and squeezed the head, I too got aroused. I too must have produced RH."

"Come darling, let us now do the next set of exercises." Her father took her by the hands and, watching her jiggling breasts visible through the tube top, took her to the sofa. Aisha in turn couldn't help noticing her father's erection swaying side to side wile he walk and pushing out the stretchable shorts.

Her father made her sit on the sofa and lean back against some pillows in a reclining position. He then knelt between her now spread legs facing her, since she was at the edge of the sofa his erection was perfectly aligned with her cunt. Leaning close and caressing her face, he said, "You are very beautiful, Aisha. You have such succulent lips. I love kissing you."

"Thank you, daddy." What else could she say?

"As I told you I have been longing to kiss you on the mouth for a long time, darling. Shall we kiss like we have been kissing... that is, shall we kiss like lovers?"

"Lovers?" She asked with a cheeky smile.

"I've always been your lover because I've always loved you. Only you haven't loved me."

"But I do love you, daddy." She said on a serious note.

"Then you are my lover, Aisha. So, we must act like lovers."

"Okay, lover," laughed Aisha, teasingly.

Her father continued, "Thank you, angel. I've always hungered for your love. I hope you don't mind giving daddy lots of love."

"No, daddy, I don't mind. Let's begin with the exercises."

"Okay, darling. These exercises we are going to do will involve kissing and caressing. Some of them we can do together but others I'll do first to you and then you do it to me after that."

"Must we kiss and caress?" She saw her father looking at her breasts visible through the tube top.

"Yes, Aisha. Remember what I told you earlier? The most important thing is to get your body to produce RH?"

"Yes."

"I also told you that this can only be done by stimulating your body?"

"Yes," replied a shy Aisha.

"So, the kissing and caressing are to stimulate your body. Okay?"

Shyly Aisha nodded.

"So, you also must do to me what I do to you... to stimulate my body... to produce RH."

Oh God! What am I in for, wondered Aisha.

"Now daddy is going to kiss you on the mouth like before... you kiss back also, darling."

Her father leaned over and caressing her face with both hands kissed her on the mouth. It was not a hurried kiss. It was slow and wet and his mouth gently opened up her young wet lips. Willingly Aisha offered her mouth, caressing her father's face. When her father gently sucked her she also gently sucked back.

After a while her father placed his hands on the sides of her body below the armpits and explored her mouth with his long fat tongue. Aisha also placed her soft hands on the sides of her father's bare body below his armpits and used her tongue to explore her father's mouth.By now his erection was pushing and poking her cunt opening all that was stopping the penetration was the thin material of they shorts

The kiss was arousing Aisha and unknown to her it was exciting her father too. Now they began to suck each other's tongue. Suddenly, while she was sucking her father's tongue, both of her father's hands cupped her huge breasts.

"Daddyyy..." moaned Aisha into her father's mouth.

"Remember, darling... I have to stimulate you... to produce RH... now put your tongue inside daddy's mouth... let me fondle your breasts."

What could she do but obey? Aisha slipped her young tongue into her father's mouth. Her father sucked on her tongue. He sucked and squeezed her breasts, sucked and squeezed her breasts, sucked and squeezed her breasts. He did that very gently and lovingly. Yes, her father was successful in stimulating her, thought a very aroused Aisha.

"Now, it's your turn, Aisha," said her father and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Aisha placed her hands on her father's chest. Then she sucked his tongue and squeezed his nipples. She did that for a while. Then it was her father who sucked her tongue and this time he caressed and fondled her breasts more intimately, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fingers, tweaking her nipples and repeating his fondling again and again.

"Hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm..." moaned Aisha, very aroused, as father and daughter sucked each other's tongues and fondled each other, his cock still rubbing and parting her pussy lips, the moistness of her shorts caused by her own juices.

"Like it, Angel? Like it?"

"Hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm..." Aisha was moaning but she knew that her father would take that to mean she liked what he was doing. But that would also be true because she did like what her father was doing, just that she felt confuse and a little wrong.

Her father fondled her breasts and she his nipples while they resumed kissing.

After making sure that he had aroused his daughter enough, Dick stopped. "Let's rest for a while, Aisha, before we do the next exercise."

Her father got up, went to the kitchen and came back with two small glasses of wine. As he walked towards her, Aisha saw that her father's massive manhood was pushing his thin shorts straight out. The head was visible as the fabric was still wet and transparent.

"Have a drink, darling. Good to sip something while we do the exercise."

"What drink is that daddy?"

"It's wine."

"Mom says I'm too young to drink wine."

"In that case, we won't tell your mother. But as far as I'm concerned you are ripe and ready for adult activities."

Young innocent Aisha didn't catch the full import of what her father had meant by "adult activities". She thought he had meant that she was ripe and ready to drink wine. But Dick had meant that his daughter was ripe and ready for sex!

After the drink, her father filled the glasses again and placed them on the dressing table in front of the mirror. He had a plan.

Then he came back to the sofa and said, "Lean back against the pillows... yes, like that... we'll do the next activity."

Aisha lay back, her huge breasts again drawing the attention of her father. He now sat facing her close to her body. "Ready, Angel?"

"For what daddy?"

"For daddy to stimulate you..." Her father smiled, and Aisha smiled back with a puzzled look.

Her father bent over and kissed her for a while and then his mouth descended along her chin to her throat. He licked and licked and licked all over her throat. He alternated the licking of her throat with sucking of her throat flesh, exciting the hot young daughter. Then he used both hands to caress her breasts. Aisha froze for a while.

"Darling, you have magnificent breasts... big and beautiful. Daddy has been longing to kiss your breasts also for a long time... Can daddy kiss your breasts?"

Would her father listen if she said no? Definitely not. So, she just smiled.

"Luckily you have agreed to do these exercises... I can fulfill my long time longing... to kiss your breasts." Oh God! Aisha was shocked to know that her father had been longing to kiss her breasts too!

Slowly and lovingly her father kissed her right nipple and its surround flesh through the thin fabric of her tube top. Then he did the same to her left nipple. Both her nipples turned turgid as her sexual urge intensified.

"Dad!"

Her father ignored her. He continued to kiss her nipples for a while. Then he started to lick the nipple and its surrounding flesh of one breast and then the other. Aisha's sexual excitement increased. Unknown to Aisha, her father's erection was throbbing as well.

"Dad! Daddy!"

Her father ignored her and continued to lick, using plenty of saliva. The fabric over her nipples, aureole and surrounding flesh was thoroughly soaked with saliva and became completely transparent. Her father's tongue repeatedly lashed against her nipples keeping them rock hard.

"Daddy... daddy... daddy..." moaned Aisha, her hands behind her father's head, her fingers running through his hair, unknowingly exciting her father by her actions.

Dick knew that he had to slow down a bit before his daughter loses control of herself. He wanted to enjoy her breasts for quite a while. So he stopped licking Aisha's breasts. He smiled at his daughter who trying to catch her breath smiled back.

"Liked it darling?" Shyly Aisha nodded.

"Come, let's have some wine," said her father and took her by the hand and raised her up. With his left arm around her bare waist, he took her to the dressing table and stood her in front of the mirror.

"Look darling... aren't we a good pair of lovers?"

"We are father and daughter, daddy."

"Yes, that's what I mean... we're father-daughter lovers."

Aisha didn't know what to say. She just smiled. In the mirror she saw her father's shorts sticking out, sticking way out, his huge knob still visible, the fabric still wet and transparent. The clearly outlined head of his erection was jabbing the fabric again and again. Dick noticed his daughter looking at his bulge. So, casually he scratched the knob and it jerked more visibly. Aisha noticed it. Quickly she looked at her father hoping he hadn't seen her watching his knob. But his smile showed that he had seen it all. Aisha blushed.

Then her father stood behind her. He put his hands on her bare hips and stood against her ass. Aisha was a little taller than her father, so his bulge fitted between the crevice of her lovely butt.

Aisha tried to move forward to avoid contact but her father followed up against her until she was close to the mirror and couldn't go anymore forward. Her father's erection still nestle between her butt cheeks. She tried to move out sideways but his hands on her hips held her there.

Aisha stood still and their eyes met in the mirror. Her father smiled and pushed his hips forward. Aisha unintentionally clenched her cheeks griping her fathers knob with her butt. Dick let out a soft moan.

"Aisha, your nipples and aureole show through clearly because I've wetted the tube top with my saliva when I licked... I'm sorry for having licked so wetly... I'm sorry, dear... I'm very sorry... I didn't do it deliberately (a lie, he knew)... I'm sorry... but you are lovely."

Four times he had said sorry. So Aisha shyly said, "It's all right, daddy... I understand." Yes, her nipples and aureole were completely visible. Obviously her father liked her that way.

Her father's hand now came up and cupped the big breasts on their underside and gently lifted them up. The massive breasts bulged out some more. The nipples and aureole pressed against the saliva soaked fabric and became more prominent and more visible.

"You have wonderful breasts, darling."

"Thank you, daddy."

Gently his hands squeezed her breasts. Looking at her breasts in the mirror he said, "They are big and beautiful... some have big breasts but not beautiful ones... others have beautiful breasts but not big ones... but yours are wonder breasts, Aisha... they are both big and beautiful... just what I love."

"Thank you, daddy." What else could she say to compliments?

Her father's thumbs and fingers now rolled her hard nipples as he said, "Lovely nipples, Angel... pinkish and hard... lovely aureole too."

"Thank you, daddy." Oh God! What was her father saying and doing?

"I like your nipples, aureole and breasts, Aisha... I enjoyed kissing and licking them a while ago." The thumbs and fingers were still rolling her nipples.

"They were part of the exercise, weren't they, daddy?"

"Yes, I know. I'm going to do more after our drink."

When her father mentioned about drink, Aisha quickly said, "Yes, daddy, let's have our wine."

Her father released her nipples, took the two glasses and gave one to her.

"Wine mustn't be drunk but sipped slowly," said her father. "So, let us sit down."

Her father sat on the only stool in front of the dressing table. Aisha was wondering where she was to sit when her father said, "Sit on my lap, darling."

Aisha saw her father's bulge sticking upright. Holding the glass Aisha tried to sit on her father's thigh avoiding his bulge but her father had other ideas. As she was sitting down he gently pulled her at the hip with his free hand to make her sit directly on his hard erection almost impaling her if not for her and his shorts. Aisha didn't struggle for fear of spilling the wine.

"Now sip your drink, darling," said her father smiling at her in the mirror. Aisha did just that, feeling her father's hard manhood wedged between her full butt. In the mirror she could see her father's big knob sticking out between the V of her thighs at the crotch. Oh God!

Aisha looked down to make sure. Yes, there it was, the big head, close to her vagina! Luckily they were both wearing shorts.

"Aisha, I have been longing for you to sit on daddy's lap like this."

"Daddy, you have been longing for all kinds of things with me... you naughty daddy!" Aisha laughed teasingly. She could feel her father's hard erection was throbbing against her butt.

Her father raised her hips to rub his manhood more intimately against her butt as he said, "Yes, Aisha... because I love you and adore your gorgeous body."

What could she say to that? "Do you like me that much?" Her father's free hand came up to caress her nipple again.

"Yes, Aisha I like you... I love you more than anything in the world... I don't know how much you love me."

"Oh daddy, I too love you."

By now Aisha had finished sipping her drink. "Shall we continue with the exercise, daddy?" Her father finished his drink and placed his hands on her hips.

As she got up, his hands, as if by accident, slid down her hips, pushing Aisha's shorts down over her hips. Before Aisha could realize it, the shorts had come all the way down over her butt at the back and down over her pubic mound in front.

"Oops, I'm sorry, darling, " said her father, as if it had happened by accident. "Let me fix your shorts"

Her father's hands quickly went to work. One hand pulled up the shorts at the back, caressing her buttocks as it did so. The right hand cupped her crotch for a moment and rubbed upwards as it pulled up her shorts in front. Aisha felt her father's fingers caress upwards her cunt lips and slit.

"There, darling, it's okay now." He smiled at her.

"Thank you, daddy. Can we continue with our exercises?"

"Come, let daddy take you to the sofa to continue with the exercise."

This time her father did not let her walk to the sofa. Instead he carried her with one arm under her upper body and the other under her thighs. Aisha put her arms around her father's neck and allowed herself to be kissed sexily on the mouth, partly because she was aroused and partly because her father wanted to kiss her.

It was an arousing kiss. They were exchanging tongues in their mouths and sucking at each other's tongue.

As her father put her on the sofa and made her lean back against the pillows Aisha asked, "What are we going to do now?"

"Daddy is going to mouth your wonderful breasts some more," he said smiling at her.

"But you have already kissed and licked them, daddy."

"Yes, but I haven't done the other important thing yet."

"What's that?"

"I have kissed and licked but... I haven't sucked your breasts, Aisha. So, let me suck them properly now, the way I have been longing to suck your breasts." He stressed the italicized words.

"But is it part of the exercise, daddy?"

"What? Hmm... ah, yes, dear, yes... it's on the tape I saw... it's exercise for your breasts... to stimulate you to produce RH." It was all a lie, of course!

"Then it's okay, daddy." Innocent Aisha didn't suspect anything when her father hesitated in answering her.

Her father kissed her on the mouth for a moment and then lowered his mouth to her chest. As before he licked and nibbled her nipples for a while, stirring up Aisha's sexual urge. Then her father's mouth slowly locked on to her right breast, sucking the nipple and the surrounding flesh into his warm mouth.

Her father sucked her breast very excitingly. His mouth was big and sucked up quite a bit of her breast flesh. And his tongue was licking the nipple and the flesh all around it. The fabric of the tube top was being saliva coated and this was aiding intimate contact of her father's tongue and mouth with her breast flesh.

"Daddy, is this really necessary?"

"Yes... I want to suck your breasts... I've always wanted to... I want to stimulate you, Aisha... tell me, is daddy succeeding in stimulating you?" He didn't say anything about the need to produce RH.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds