Aisha's Exercise Ch. 02

"Yes, daddy, yes..."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes... I suppose I'm producing the RH." Aisha wanted to remind her father why she was allowing him to stimulate her.

"Good... enjoy yourself, darling..."

Now her father was sucking her left breast. Oh God! It felt good! Her father's mouth was good. She liked the way her father sucked. He sucked and sucked very stimulatinly.

"Aisha, daddy is now going to caress your crotch."

"Is it part of the exercise, daddy?"

"Yes, of course... to stimulate you some more... it's part of the exercise..."

"In that case all right, daddy." At least there was a reason for letting her father touch her crotch.

"Also I've always wanted to caress your vagina, Aisha."

Oh God! Ali didn't know what to say to that.

Her father's mouth now sucked her right breast while his right hand cupped her loins. Slowly and stimulating he caressed her vagina, his fingers rubbing her tender cunt lips up and down through the juice soiled thin fabric, causing her hips to shake and writhe.

"Is daddy doing a good job of stimulating your crotch?" Oh God! What a question?

"Yes... yes."

"Do you want daddy to stimulate you some more?"

"YES... YES." Then she realized that her eagerness for thrill showed in her voice. So she added, "If it's part of the exercise, daddy."

"Yes, Aisha, it is... it is, indeed... "

The well-aroused Aisha wanted some more. "Then go ahead, daddy, stimulate me some more."

"Yes, I will... enjoy yourself, darling."

Her father's thick middle finger embedded itself along her slit and rubbed the stretchable fabric inwards. The finger sunk deeper inside the wet groove of her slit and rubbed her up and down slowly and stimulating. Aisha's hips jerked as her sexual arousal received new impetus.

"Daddyyyy..."

"Is it nice, darling?"

"Hmmmmm... Yesssss..." Now her hips were lifting up again and again to welcome the finger.

Rhythmically her father rubbed her, making her wetter and wetter. After a while the finger bent and slipped inside to the knuckle, pushing in the stretchable fabric.

"Oooooooo... daddyyyy..."

"Like this, Darling?"

"Hmmmmm... yes..." Oh God!

Then her father started to move the finger in and out slowly, rhythmically. Aisha's hips bucked up to meet the finger at each inward thrust. Her father started to suck her breast, the sucking matching the finger thrusts.

"Daddy... daddy... this is good... I like this... I like this exercise..." Aisha thought she had better mention that it was exercise. She hoped that her father wouldn't realize that it was the sex part that she liked.

"Aisha, why don't you now help daddy... to exercise also."

"How?"

"Do to daddy what daddy is doing to you."

"You mean...?"

"Yes, Aisha... fondle daddy's manhood... the way I'm fondling your crotch."

"Daddy, must I?"

"Yes, darling... stimulate daddy... to produce RH."

Oh God! That RH again! What else could she do but do to her father what he wanted.

Her young soft right hand cupped the head. Immediately it jerked and throbbed.

"Fondle the head... "

"You mean the knob?"

"Yes, the knob, rub it nicely... and then grab the shaft and stroke it up and down, Aisha." Her father went back to sucking one of her breasts and finger thrusting her wildly convulsing wet vagina. Her juices were flowing freely.

Wildly aroused, Aisha cupped and caressed her father's knob through the thin fabric for a while. Then she wrapped her fingers around the shaft. Her fingers didn't succeed in going all the way around her father's erection. It was that thick. And it was alive in her hand, jerking wildly. She held it as best as she could and steadily stroked it up and down. Her father's hips writhed with the stimulation she was giving him.

"Am I doing right, daddy?"

"Hmm... yezz... yezz..." moaned her father with her breast filling his sucking mouth.

Her father's finger began to move faster and faster... in, out... in, out... in, out.

"Faster, Aisha, faster, faster," moaned her father, not releasing his mouth from her breast.

Wildly shuddering with arousal Aisha stroked her father's manhood faster and faster, matching her father's finger in her vagina.

"Daddy... oooo... oooo... hhmmmm... ooooo..." The stimulation was getting very intense. Something violent was happening inside her vagina. Her whole body was rushing towards...

As Aisha approached her orgasm she started to squeeze her father's knob rhythmically and pumped his erection violently and he too was rushing towards...

They both exploded!

"DADDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..."

"AISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

Aisha was shivering and shuddering, her vagina pouring out her climatic cum in profusion. Her father's cock squirted and squirted, the sperm soiling her hands. Aisha cupped the head to stop the flow, cupped and squeezed but her father still shot out his juice, flooding her hands and the cum dripping down profusely. Aisha and her father cummed and cummed for a full minute.

Finally her father removed his cum coated finger from her vagina and Aisha released her father's knob.

Kissing her on the mouth, her father asked, "Did you enjoy that, darling?"

Shyly she answered, "Yes, daddy... very much... but... but..."

"But, what darling?"

"We climaxed, daddy... isn't it wrong?"

"No, because we produced RH also... for our good... What is important is that you enjoy climaxing. Did you?"

"Yes, and what about you? Did you enjoy also, daddy?"

"Yes, very much... I have been longing to do this with you for a long time." Oh God! What was he saying?

"Would you like to do this again?"

"Yes... if it's part of an exercise."

"Yes, of course. Shall we now clean up and dress up for the next exercise?"

This time Aisha wore another tube top, smaller than before so that the upper and lower mounds of her big tits were left uncovered. It was also shearer than before, so that again her nipples and aureole were clearly visible. The bottom shocked her. It consisted of strings that held a small sheer mesh fabric smaller than the area of her palm that just about cupped her pubic area. The stretchable sheer mesh allowed clear view of her cunt!

"Daddy, do I have to wear like this? It's so revealing."

Her father turned around and looked at her near nakedness with delight. "Yes, dear... this is what I want you to wear..."

Aisha looked quizzically at her father.

"I mean Mr. Cockrin wants you to wear for the next exercise."

"I see."

" The skimpiness makes you voluptuous, Aisha... you are hot!." Her father's eyes were on her breasts and crotch again and again.

Then she turned around while her father wore his attire. When ready he said, "I'm ready for you, darling. you can turn around."

Aisha was shocked by what she saw. Her father wore a special kind of brief. It was all strings except for the front part which consisted of two portions. The lower part of mesh fabric contained his big balls. The upper part was a cylindrical sheath of mesh fabric. It sheathe her father's long fat penis. The sheath, like a condom, allowed the erect manhood to stand outwards and upwards from the body. And the mesh fabric allowed Aisha to see quite clearly her father's erection and big head. Dick watched his daughter look at his manhood. He was proud he had a good cock.

"Ready, Aisha? as he swayed his semi erection side to side. To do the next exercise?"

"Must we be dressed like this?"

"Yes, darling. Mr. Cockrin's instruction," he lied.

What could she do but nod agreement.

"This exercise is for your knees, Aisha. Do as daddy says."

"All right, daddy."

Then her father sat on the floor with his legs stretched straight out. Aisha was asked to stand over his thighs in front of him close to her father's face.

"Now raise your right thigh and place it on daddy's left shoulder. "

When Aisha did that, her cunt, visible through the skimpy mesh fabric, was close to her father's face. "Come closer, darling, until you make contact with daddy's face."

Her father adjusted her until her right thigh went farther behind him and her crotch came flush against his face. Oh God!

"Hold daddy's head for support... (Aisha put her hands behind her father's head) that's right... now, keep straightening and bending your right leg at the knee." Even as her father spoke his moving lips were rubbing against her flesh through the mesh fabric.

Slowly Aisha began to straighten and bend her leg at the knee. As she was doing that she realized what else were happening. Her father's hands had gone behind her and were cupping and caressing her bare ass and gently pulling her crotch tighter against his face. Her father's face had gone a bit lower. His open mouth was right over her cunt lips and slit. Oh God! Only the small mesh fabric prevented raw mouth contact with her cunt, but the sheerness of the fabric allowed intimate contact of her father's mouth with her hot flesh.

Her father spoke against her cunt, "Keep straightening and bending your leg, darling... yes, that's good. " His mouth was rubbing intimately against her cunt through the sheer fabric. Aisha was getting stimulated again. But that's what the exercise was supposed to do, wasn't it?

To maintain balance Aisha held tightly to her father's head. This only served to pull his mouth tighter against her crotch. Her father now locked his open mouth over her cunt, sucking a lot of the mesh fabric and cunt flesh into his mouth, sucking gently, sucking and sucking and sucking. Oh God! It was nice, thought Aisha. Her hot stimulated cunt seemed to welcome her father's hot mouth.

"Daddyyy..." A pleading of sorts.

Aisha's thighs quivered and her cunt convulsed with intense stimulation. She felt as if her cunt was deep inside her father's sucking mouth. Her leg kept a rhythmic straightening and bending. During straightening her father's mouth relaxed and during bending her father's mouth sucked her cunt into his mouth.

On and on her father sucked, and Aisha's hips bucked with wild arousal. Dick didn't want his daughter to climax yet because that might end the fun too early. So he stopped sucking and said, "Let's rest for a while."

Aisha removed her thigh from her father's shoulder and again stood in front of him. "Was that nice, darling? Did you like it?" asked her father smiling. Shyly she nodded.

"Now rest for a while. When you are ready and want to do the exercise again, tell daddy."

Her father waited, with his hands on her hips and looking smilingly at her. Her hands were still on her father's head and her crotch close to his face. Her mesh fabric was thoroughly saliva wetted already.

After a while her father asked, "Ready, darling? For daddy to help your body to produce some more RH?"

Aisha nodded, partly to get this over with and partly wanting the thrill.

Her father said happily, "Good. Now place your left thigh over my right shoulder... yes that's right... bring your crotch against daddy's face as before... yes that's right... now hold daddy's head like before... yes, that's right"

Again her father's hands cupped and caressed her bare firm butt. "Shall we begin the exercise, darling? To produce the RH in your body?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Okay then... start straightening and bending your knees... daddy will help your body to produce the RH... by sucking and stimulating your cu... body." Aisha knew that her father had almost said 'cunt'. But then, if he had said that it wouldn't have been wrong, would it? After all it was indeed her cunt that he was going to suck and suck and suck. Aisha was very aroused.

Her father's open mouth locked on her cunt and started sucking in rhythm with the bending of her knee. He started doing more this time. His long fat tongue was out, licking her cunt lips up and down. The mesh fabric being so thin allowed Aisha to feel her father's tongue on her hot flesh. Aisha's hips shuddered with wild excitement. The tongue was licking so intimately!

Now her father's tongue, pushing the thin stretchable mesh, slipped inside her slit and licked there.

"Daddyyyyyyyy..." Oh God! Her father's tongue was right inside her vagina!

Her father stopped, and looking up at her, smiled and asked, "Yes, darling? Did you call me?"

"No, daddy."

"Can daddy continue to help your body to produce RH?"

"Yes, daddy."

"So, can daddy suck and lick your... your thing... properly?"

Oh God! How could she say no. "Yes, daddy."

"Yes what, darling?'

"You can do it."

"Do what, Aisha?"

"You can help my body to produce the right hormones."

"How do you want me to do that, darling?"

Oh God! Has she to answer that? Okay, she might as well say it since her father wanted to hear that... "By stimulating me, daddy."

"How do you want me to stimulate you, Aisha?"

"By suck... oh daddy, don't be naughty! Please don't let me say it. I feel shy."

"I'm sorry, darling. I'm sorry."

"Thank you... just do it, daddy, just do it... just do what you have to do." Aisha realized that she was in fact asking her father to suck her cunt!

"All right, Aisha. Swing your leg and hold tight to daddy's head. I'm going to suck you fiercely but nicely."

Aisha started to straighten and bend her leg. Her father caressed her bare butt cheeks with one hand and the fingers of the other hand pushed the stretchable mesh inside her cunt slit. Then he inserted his long fat tongue inside. Aisha's hips bucked but her father's hands cupped her butt and held her cunt tightly to his mouth. His tongue began to plunge in and out of her cunt, the plunging in of his tongue was in rhythm with the bending of Aisha's knee.

Wildly stimulated Aisha held tight to her father's head, pulling him so that her father's mouth was glued to her cunt, the tongue wild inside her hot wet cunt. Aisha loved the wild sexual thrill.

Softly Aisha began to moan, "Hmmm... hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm..." Each "hmm" was in response to each thrust of her father's tongue into her hot juicy cunt.

Unknown to Aisha, her father was delighted by the wild sexual response of his young daughter. He had been longing to do this to his daughter for so long. At last he had found a way. His plan was working out nicely.

"There's more to come, Aisha, much more," he told himself. The way her body was responding, he was sure that she must possess her mother's uncontrollable urge for sex!

"Hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm..." Aisha continued to moan as her father continued to thrust his tongue inside her young hot cunt.

Suddenly her father stopped and a frustrated Aisha screamed silently within herself, "No daddy, noooooo, don't, don't, don't stop..." But there was no sound from her throat. Her father made her stand again in front of him.

"You did that exercise very well, darling."

"Thank you, daddy."

"Now you decide... whether you want to rest a while... or whether you want to continue."

"I don't want to rest. I want to continue, daddy." Oh God! "Did I sound eager for my father to tongue my cunt?" Aisha wondered silently.

"I know you like this exercise, darling. Now, place you right thigh on daddy's shoulder and hold on to daddy's head" She did just that.

" Let daddy make it very good for you this time. Enjoy your exercise, darling."

As before, her father again started to suck her cunt lips, lick them and thrust his tongue inside her very wet cunt. There was only a thin fabric between the inside of her cunt and her father's tongue. Her intense stimulation caught fire again.

"Hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm..." On and on she moaned. She wanted to control the rising stimulation that was beginning to shake and convulse her whole body. But she was losing control and yielded to the wild stimulation, moaning and moaning. How long could she control? At last, after several minutes she suddenly lost complete control. A violent orgasm erupted deep inside her cunt, her hips bucked wildly and her whole body shake.

"DDDDDAAAAAAADDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..." Dick was delighted! He had succeeded! He had tongue fucked his young daughter to orgasm!

Aisha was embarrassed! But the pleasure was great! Thank you, daddy, she said silently.

For a full minute her body vibrated, her cunt gushing forth copious amount of juice while her father's tongue continued to work inside her cunt.

Finally her orgasm subsided but not her arousal because her father's tongue had made sure of that. Shyly Aisha removed her thigh from her father's shoulder, forcing his tongue out of her vagina. Then she stepped aside.

"Daddy, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!" Aisha saw that her father's lips and the surrounding areas of his mouth were covered by her creamy white juices.

"Darling, no need to say sorry. I'm happy what happened."

"Oh daddy! How can you say that?"

"Yes, darling. It meant you reached maximum stimulation and therefore your body would have produced maximum amount of RH to maintain your shape. That's good, isn't it?"

"Yes, I suppose, but..."

"Moreover it was part of the exercise."

"Really?"

"Yes, darling. Did you enjoy the exercise? Tell me the truth."

Shyly she nodded.

"That's good. The enjoyment part is the most important, don't you see? The more you enjoy, the more RH you produce."

"Shall I go and clean up, daddy?"

"All right, darling. Clean yourself and then wash the bottom, rinse it, squeeze it dry as much as possible and then wear it back."

"It will be wet."

"It's okay. It will dry on your body. It's only a small piece."

Aisha went and after a while returned wearing the wet mesh over her cunt. It seemed to cling more revealing to her crotch. Meanwhile her father had cleaned his face of the cum.

"Come, darling... now help daddy to do the exercise... Let's reverse our roles."

Oh God! He is going to put his thigh on my shoulder and press his crotch against my face, thought Aisha.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds