Aisha's Exercise Ch. 03

"Daddy, it was too sexual... sucking and all that."

"But you need that, Aisha... to produce RH... to maintain your shape and sex drive."

"Yes, I suppose... Do we have to do some more exercises tonight?"

"Yes, of course. I'll be seeing Mr. Cockrin today to find out about the exercises and clothes for today."

"Okay."

"Do you want to complain about anything? I've something to complain about last night's exercises."

"What's that, daddy?"

"You see, when I sucked your breasts and vagina, the cloth covering them got into the mouth and spoilt the feeling. Hope something can be done."

"Yes, you are right, daddy. When I sucked your... manhood... the cloth sheath was messy in the mouth. Hope Mr. Cockrin will find a solution... hopefully, he'll abandon these exercises."

"All right, Aisha, I'll tell him and see what he says."

"Thanks Dad," said Aisha and turned her head to give her father a full kiss on the mouth.

After the kiss, her father said, Thank you, Aisha... thank you very much... each time you kiss me, I'm very happy... I love you."

"Oh daddy... you can kiss me anytime you want... I've told you that... but make sure that mom is not around, that's all."

"I understand. Now finish your breakfast and I'll take you to school."

Before they went out of the house to the car, her father kissed her again for a couple of minutes. Then they were on the way to her school. Now and again her father turned his head to kiss Aisha on the mouth, his free hand resting and caressing her thigh through the skirt.

"Are you still aroused?"

"hahahaha I guess so."

"Then how are you going to concentrate on your lessons at school?"

"No, I can't... that in fact is my usual problem, daddy."

"What do you mean, darling?"

"You see, I get aroused very often... at school several male teachers come into the class to teach. They smile at me and keep looking at my chest while they teach... and I get aroused... and I can't concentrate on the lessons... that's why I don't seem to do well at school. I'm sorry, daddy."

"No, darling, don't say sorry. It's understandable with your beauty, figure and age to get aroused often."

Aisha felt comforted. Her father was not angry. Instead he seemed to be very understanding. She leaned over and kissed him on the mouth, dropping one hand on his thigh.

"Your frequent arousal just proves that you are very healthy sexually... and your body needs some sexual responses."

"What do you mean, daddy?"

"What do you do, when you get aroused? Do you masturbate?"

"Sometimes," she lied. In fact had masturbated many times.

"You shouldn't masturbate, Aisha... it will distort your enjoyment of sex... self gratification is unnatural."

"Then what must I do?"

"To avoid becoming a freak psychologically, you must get a man to help you natural satisfaction."

"You mean I must get a boyfriend?"

"Do you prefer a boy rather than..."

"Rather than what, daddy?"

"Rather than your own father who loves and cares for you? Don't you like your own father for a boyfriend?"

"Oh daddy, I didn't mean to say I don't like you... I only thought I shouldn't do sexual things with my own father."

"But last night I gave you two good orgasms... and you enjoyed them."

"But they were part of the exercises, daddy."

"All right, in that case can we come to an agreement."

"What agreement?"

"Let's agree that if the exercises require that you have to be stimulated and satisfied sexually, then I'm allowed to do it, although I'm your father."

"I suppose so daddy, since you are my partner." Aisha was wondering what her father had meant by "satisfied sexually".

"Thank you, Aisha. I'm so happy you allow me to stimulate you... and satisfy you."

"Only if the exercises require that, daddy."

"Yes, I know."

"Daddy, does that mean I can get a boyfriend... to stimulate and satisfy me at other times?"

"I think you had better not, Aisha. First you are only 18... still young and only a schoolgirl. Daddy has to teach you a lot about sex through the exercises. Secondly, boys are not fully developed for maximum satisfaction."

"What about a man?"

"Most men are crude... they usually abuse young girls and discard them for other young girls. I am your safest bet, dear."

"All right, daddy, if you say so."

"Don't worry, Aisha, I'm sure that through the exercises I can stimulate and satisfy you enough so that you don't have to look elsewhere for more."

"All right, daddy, you take care of me."

"That's my girl. Now you go to school and your mother will fetch you after school."

"Okay, daddy. Hope you'll bring good news from Mr. Cockrin."

"I will, darling. I'm looking forward to being with you this evening." They kissed before Aisha got out of the car and went into the school building.

That evening Sarah left to go to Mr. Cockrin's house for exercises. Thinking of the wild sex she had had the previous evening with a 18 year-old boy, Sarah was quite aroused by the time she arrived at Mr. Cockrin's house. Today he had promised a 19 year-old. Would he be good also?

When Sarah entered the house, Mr. Cockrin told her, "You are in luck, Mrs. Kant. I've managed to get the 19 year-old. He's already waiting for you in the bedroom. You can go up now."

"Thank you, Mr. Cockin." She started to go up to the room.

"You are welcome. Have a good time." She just gave a smile and went up to the bedroom.

The boy was waiting for her, but he was fully dressed in long pants and shirt. He was very handsome, well built and young.

"I'm Mrs. Kant. What's your name?" she smiled.

"Buck... I'm happy to meet you."

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen." He lied.

"Don't lie... tell me the truth."

"If I tell you the truth, I hope you won't send me away."

"No, I won't. I like you."

"Thank you. I was 19 last week."

"You are very young... can you handle me?"

"Yes, I think I can... give me a chance to prove myself."

"But do you like me? I'm older than you."

"Yes... I like women of your age... I like you... you are full bodied, sexy and voluptuous..."

"Then, come to me and show me how good you are."

Sarah became the aggressor. Within minutes she had him and herself undressed. Thereafter Sarah got the boy to suck her tits, cunt and clitoris for a few climaxes. Then she got him to fuck her in various positions. The boy was equal to her sexual demands. Surprisingly he had a big cock and stamina. During the two hours the boy gave her multiple orgasms.

She enjoyed herself so much that she gave him 200 dollars, not knowing that he in fact had paid 100 dollars to Mr. Cockrin for a hot woman. Buck was a rich boy and he had been lusting after his mother. But since he dare not make advances on his mother he had bought women in the image of his mother for sex. Mrs. Kant was the best he had had so far.

On the way out Sarah met Mr. Cockrin in the living room.

"Mrs. Kant, how was Buck? Was he good?"

"Yes, Mr. Cockin."

"Did he satisfy you... fully?"

"Yes."

"What about tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'm coming. Can you get one of the boys? Buck or Rod?"

"In fact they are both available tomorrow. Would you like to have them both together?"

Fun with two boys? The thought excited Sarah. "Is that possible?"

"Yes, in fact I have young wives who want me to arrange two men. They like two men to do to them at the same time."

"Do what?" asked Sarah, worried that he might know about her sex activities with the boys.

"Do exercises," lied Mr. Cockrin. He didn't want her to know that he was running a sex trade.

"Oh, all right. Can you then arrange for both the boys to do it to me tomorrow? That will be great! Any extra charge?"

"No, with my compliments. Since your husband is a friend of mine, I would like you to enjoy yourself. I'll get both boys to give you a good time tomorrow."

"Thank you very much." She went home, already aroused for tomorrow. She assumed that Mr. Cockrin didn't know about her sex activities with the boys.

When Sarah was in her room dressing up to go for her third day of "exercises", Dick quietly whispered to his daughter, "Aisha, in a while mom will be away. Why don't you go up to your room and wear something nice for daddy?"

"What about mom?" Aisha asked in whispers. Thereafter they spoke in whispers.

"I'll see her off. You stay in the room. After she had left, I'll come to your room."

"What do you want me to wear?"

"One of your school uniforms... this morning you looked lovely in your school uniform, as you always do... and I love to see you as a school girl."

"Okay daddy," she said and before she started to go, her father said, "How about wearing last years uniform?"

"But that will be a bit small for me, daddy. I've developed much since a year ago."

"That's why I'm asking you to wear last year's uniform. Being small for your body it will make you look more lovely and more sexy."

"Oh naughty, daddy!" she smiled.

"Please, darling. Wear the old bra and old panty also."

"Okay, but make sure I'm not called down when mom is still here." Aisha liked the trill and the excitement of being sneaky not knowing her dad had other plans as she ran up to her room.

She rummaged through her cupboards but couldn't find her old school uniforms as her mother had thrown away the old ones as they were too small for her. Then she remembered that two years ago, when her mother wanted to throw away her old uniforms, she had hidden one set of uniforms behind her books on her bookshelf. This set had made her look very attractive and sexy for a rapidly developing fourteen year-old two years ago. And she had kept the set for sentimental reasons.

Aisha wore the bra. It was originally a small triangular cloth bra without any padding. It was now thin and threadbare. It covered only about one third of her now huge breasts. While her arms managed to go through the shoulder straps, the body strap wouldn't go around her body as her breasts were too big now. She wanted to change her bra but her father had asked her to wear the old bra. So she took a pair of scissors and clipped away the body straps. This meant the shoulder straps alone held the tiny triangular cups loosely on her breasts.

Then she struggled into her white blouse. It had press buttons, but because of the massiveness of her breasts only the buttons above and below her breasts could stay pressed. Those over her breasts came undone easily and caused the blouse in the middle section to spread open widely. And her breasts tended to bulge out of the blouse. Luckily, her nipples and the surrounding areas were covered by the triangular cups. Again and again she had to press up the buttons.

She now got into her old cotton panty. It was small, thin and threadbare as well. Her thighs, now more full than two years ago, wouldn't easily go through the leg holes. Aisha used force to pull up the lower part of her panty right up to her crotch. In the process the elastic linings of both leg holes burst. Aisha removed the elastic linings by ripping them away. In the process the lowest part of the panty got torn inwards to her crotch.

Then she pulled up the waistband, forcing it over her full butt and body. Now the waistband burst and Aisha ripped away the elastic. The panty got torn some distance downward along the seam on the hip side. The top could only come up to several inches below her waist. It was a wonder how the panty stayed on without the elastic linings.

Aisha looked down and saw that the fabric over her vagina had rolled up and covered her inadequately. Using both hands she held the fabric on either side and pulled sideways to spread it and cover her pussy properly. But, the force tore the panty right down the length of her cunt slit, which became exposed. Aisha tried to readjust the fabric but without much success. Suddenly, a naughty idea came into her mind. She told herself, "Why not?"

She deliberately made the tear longer and wider to completely expose her cunt... lips, slit and all. The panty seemed to resemble a crotchless panty! Just for the thrill of it, she thought. Her father wouldn't see it because she was going to wear a skirt.

The blue school skirt came down to her mid thigh only since she had gained much height during these two years. It still had some flare and it couldn't be zipped up on the side completely, her waist was not as narrow as it was two years ago.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Yes, she looked a very sexy schoolgirl.

When Sarah came out of her room she heard Aisha in her room. "I'm leaving now, Aisha."

"Aisha shouted back from inside her room, "Okay mom, have a good time."

"I will, darling. Do some studying. Hope you learn something extra tonight."

"Yes, I will, mom." Aisha was sure she would learn something, but not from the books as her mother was thinking. It would probably be from the exercises that her father would be teaching her to do. Last night he taught her how to reach orgasms by allowing her father to finger and suck her vagina. He had also taught her how to stroke and suck his manhood to give him climaxes. Luckily they were part of their exercises, otherwise it would have been sinful, she thought. Naively she had fallen for the crab her father had been telling her.

When Sarah left the house, Dick quietly went up to his room, got into a thin silky pajama bottom. Since he didn't wear any brief, the pajama bottom allowed his cock to stand up freely and push out against the thin fabric. And he wore it very low down his waist. He was eager for some good fun with his daughter.

He went to Aisha's room door and knocked, "Aisha, your mother has left. May I come in?"

"Yes." She stood near the dressing mirror.

When her father walked in, Aisha saw her father's bare body. He only wore the pajama bottom. Oh God! His manhood was pushing out his pajama right outwards. And the top edge of the pajama was very low, just above his erection. This exposed a good patch of his pubic hair.

"Come to daddy, Aisha.," her father said, smiling at her.

As she walked towards her father, her big breasts jiggled and several buttons over her chest came undressed. The middle part of the blouse opened out widely exposing much of her breasts, including the small bra covered nipples.

Aisha tried to press back the buttons. "Sorry, daddy... the old blouse is too tight here (she indicated her breasts)... the buttons come undone easily."

"In that case no use fixing back the buttons, Aisha... they'll come undone again anyway... so leave your blouse open like that... please... I like you like that." So, Aisha left her blouse open in the middle, giving her father a good view of much of her breasts.

Her father held her by her hands and looked happily at her body, especially at her gorgeous breasts... bare except for the small triangular bra patches.

"Aisha, you look lovely. I love your breasts... they are big and lovely... you are a gorgeous school girl... you are the sexier school girl in the world."

Aisha blushed and was pleased to hear her father say that. "Thank you, daddy."

"Let me tell you one important thing that Mr. Cockrin told me today."

"Yes, daddy, tell me "

"He told me that we must use the proper four letter words... he said we must not... he emphasized, we must NOT only use words like penis, manhood, vagina, breasts, etc... ."

"Then what other words must we use, daddy?"

"We must use words the correct words like cock, cunt, clit, tits, suck, fu... etc"

"Why, daddy? They are dirty words!"

"Perhaps, but they are also erotic words and help us to produce RH."

"All right, daddy... if Mr. Cockrin says so."

"Come, let's sit down. I want to tell you about today's exercises."

"Where shall we sit?"

"I'll sit on the chair, you sit on daddy."

Her father sat on the chair, near the mirror, and asked her to sit on his lap. Aisha saw the upright bulge of his pajama and the exposed pubic hair. She was about to sit sideways on his thighs when her father guided her.

"Sit over daddy's thighs... straddle daddy..."

"You mean facing you?"

"Yes, stand over my thighs... that's right... now let me slide up your skirt..."

"Why, daddy?"

"So that you can sit properly (her skirt was raised up, exposing almost all of her thighs)..."

"You are exposing all of my legs, daddy."

"Have to... so that you can sit properly.

Aisha was worried that her father might see her torn panty and her exposed cunt. So she quickly sat down near his knees. The position spread out her thighs and opened her cunt lips as well.

"No, not so far away... sit close to daddy' body... yes, sit on this (he pointed to his bulge)..."

"You mean on your...?"

"Yes, sit directly on top of this, Aisha... (again he pointed to the bulge)."

"Why, daddy?"

"Then only you'll be close to daddy..."

"Why?"

"Because I want to kiss you while we talk... can daddy kiss you?"

"Yes." She had agreed before that he could kiss her any time.

"Now sit... so that this (his fingers cupped her crotch to indicate what he meant by this)... oh, you're naked Aisha (his fingers felt her naked cunt through the big split in the middle of her panty)... did you dress like this for daddy?" His fingers kept caressing her naked wet cunt lips and slit, arousing Aisha.

"The panty is old... when I adjusted it, it got torn accidentally, daddy... it happened accidentally."

"Oh, I see. I'm disappointed... I thought you loved me so much that you had deliberately torn the panty over your cunt... so it was not because of your love for me." He took his hand away from her loins.

Aisha felt she had given her father the impression that she didn't love him very much. So she decided to tell the truth. That might make him happy.

"In fact... the panty tore a little bit only... but I deliberately made the tear longer and wider, daddy... I did it deliberately... for you." Immediately her father smiled and returned his fingers to her crotch and started caressing her cunt lips which were getting wetter now.

"Did you really do that? Did you deliberately tore the panty to expose your cunt... for daddy?"

Aroused by the caressing fingers on her cunt, Aisha whispered shyly, "Yes."

"Why, Aisha?"

She didn't answer the question. She merely smiled at her father.

"I see, you are shy to tell daddy... I'm sure you wanted daddy to touch your cunt like this ( his fingers caressed her crotch between the wet cunt lips.).

"Daddy... god!" A pleading.

But her father pretended to misunderstand her and said, "Yes, I know... you want daddy to touch you like this (his fingers moved upward and touched her swollen clitoris).

"Daddy, daddy..." More urgent but softer.

Dick knew his daughter wanted him to stop but he pretended otherwise. "Yes, I know you like it... I know you want this also (his fingers rubbed the clit generously)."

Aisha's hips were writhing with the stimulation in her cunt. "Daddy, I mean, oh... oh... daddyyy..."

Her father, ignoring her, continued, "Yes, I understand... you like this... you want this... (his middle finger lay deep along her cunt slit, pressing gently inwards again and again)

"Daddy, your middle finger..."

"You mean you like what daddy's middle finger is doing? You like it?"

"No, no..."

"You mean you don't like the finger to stay there? You want it to go inside?"

"Oh God!" He was misunderstanding me, thought Aisha, squirming with thrill.

Happy he was able to finger his daughter's cunt, he pretended and continued, "No, I won't insert the finger inside... but I'll do this... and this... and this ( he kept running his fingers in the wet slit and rubbing her clitoris several times).

"Daddy, my God!"

"Did you want daddy to do all these to your cunt? Is that why you tore the panty wide open? Am I right, Aisha?"

The young girl, wildly aroused, wasn't in the mood to answer any more questions. Instead she kissed her father on the mouth and hissed, "Daddy... please... enough... for now." Oh God! Did I mean he could it again later?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds