Aisha's Exercise Ch. 03

Her father took his fingers away and said, "All right, now sit on daddy... place your naked cunt on daddy's cock head." He was using the dirty words, Aisha realized.

Not knowing what was happening Angel allowed her father to pull her and seat her on his bulge.

"Let me adjust your cunt and my cock head," said her father. Dirty words again.

"What do you mean, daddy."

"I mean this... (he adjusted her so that his covered cock head pressed right in her naked cunt opening)... that's right... this is what I like... do you feel comfortable and nice, darling?"

"Daddy, we mustn't sit like this?'

"Why?"

"Because we are father and daughter."

"You mean you want to refuse your father this sitting position?"

"I didn't mean refuse..."

"You mean, I'm hurting you?"

"No, you are not hurting me."

"Then do you mean you don't love me enough to sit like this?"

"No, I didn't mean I don't love you enough."

"But then why, Aisha?'

Aisha didn't quite know what to say. So she said, "Because I'm naked there... you shouldn't place your manhood there."

"Don't say manhood... say cock."

"All right... you mustn't place your cock in my cunt."

"But my cock is covered with my pajama, Angel. So, it's okay."

"You think so?"

"Yes, darling... remember we are father-daughter lovers... so it's okay for us to sit like this... with my cock head at the entrance of your cunt... I've wanted to sit like this for a long time, darling."

Aisha knew she couldn't talk her father out of it. Anyway it was very stimulating. So why all the fuss?

Aisha just smiled while her father put his arms around her and pulled her upper her body against his chest. Her breasts mashed against his bare chest and several more of the buttons came undone causing the blouse to open out completely over her breasts.

"Let's talk while we kiss each other." Aisha nodded. They kissed sexily for a while and talked into their mouths while they kept kissing.

"Aisha, I couldn't concentrate on my work today." He kissed her on the mouth.

After the kiss, with their mouths still in contact, she asked, "Why daddy?"

"I've been longing for you... I've been wanting to hold this hot young body." He kissed her.

"Daddy, it isn't nice to long for my body... I'm your daughter." Aisha kissed back.

"But I want to help your body to produce RH."

"Oh, I see." Aisha sucked her father's tongue.

Her father's finger went to her cunt, spread open the lips and pressed the bulbous head in.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Placing the cock head inside your cunt opening."

"Daddy, you shouldn't! I'm naked!"

"It's okay... my cock is covered by my pajama cloth."

"The head is too big daddy... it can't go in."

"Let daddy try... I'm sure your cunt is wet enough to take the head."

"You think so?"

"Yes... ( he pushed the pajama covered cock head right inside the entrance and the naked wet lips of his daughter's cunt wrapped themselves around it)... there... it's done... do you feel nicer now?"

Yes, it did feel very nice. But she didn't say that because of her shyness. She just smiled and kissed her father suckingly.

Her father diverted her attention. "What about you, Aisha? Were you able to concentrate on your lessons today." He pressed his covered cock head in the warm wet entrance of his daughter's cunt.

"No daddy."

"Why darling? Tell me the truth."

"I kept thinking of you... of what you did to me... last night." She spoke into her father's mouth and kissed him eagerly.

"You mean you kept thinking of the way I sucked you tits?"

"Yes" Aisha kept kissing her father.

"And were you also thinking of the way I sucked your cunt?" Her father breathed these words into her mouth, stressing the last three words.

"Yes... and I also kept thinking of what I did to you..." she said with her father's tongue in her mouth, which she sucked now.

" You mean you kept thinking of the way you sucked my cock?" With her tongue in his mouth, her father stressed the last three words.

"Yes... yes..." The words "sucked my cock" excited Aisha and at the same time she felt her father push up his cock head in her naked cunt opening. Involuntarily her cunt squeezed back the exciting knob.

"And what else, darling?" There was another push of his cock head in the entrance of her aroused cunt. Her cunt squeezed back in response, getting aroused more and more.

Aisha spoke hoarsely into her father's mouth, "And I got aroused, daddy... (the cock head jabbed at her clitoris several times)... yes, daddy... I got aroused... very aroused."

"That's good, Aisha. You must have produced a lot of RH."

"Yes, daddy... I must have."

"Are you also aroused now?"

"Hmm, yes."

"Good... while we keep producing RH, let me tell you about my meeting with Mr. Cockrin."

Her father's hands crept under her skirt and cupping her butt pulled her cunt tighter against his cock. Because of the pajama, only the cock head was inside the entrance of her naked wet cunt.

Her father again kissed her, slowly rubbing his cock head in the wet cunt opening. After the kiss they spoke again.

"What about today's exercises, daddy?'

"They are more or less the same as yesterday's, but the positions are different."

"But what about the fabric? Did you tell him that they were in the way... they were a nuisance in the mouth... when we sucked?"

"Yes, I did. He said that others have complained about that also."

"Good. Hope he has discarded those activities."

"No... but he has a simple solution." Her father's cock head was throbbing in her cunt.

"What's the solution, daddy." Aisha felt the way her father's cock head was throbbing at the entrance of her cunt.

"He said we must suck without any cloth covering."

"You mean...?" Aisha wondered whether she understood what her father had said.

"I'll show you when we do the exercises. I've seen the tape of tonight's exercises."

Aisha wondered what was in store for her and her father that evening.

"Aisha, do you want to start the exercises now? Or, do you want to sit like this for a while longer... and enjoy the nice feeling... enjoy daddy's cock in the entrance of your cunt for a while?"

Aisha wanted to continue sitting like that. The kissing and her father's cock head in the entrance of her cunt were very stimulating. But she felt shy to say that she wanted to sit like that for a while longer.

"I don't know. You make the decision, daddy."

Her father said, "I like to sit like this for a while, Aisha. May I?"

"All right, daddy, if you like."

"Do you mean you don't like?"

"I didn't say that, daddy."

"Can I then assume that you like?" Her father gently thrust and rolled his cock head in the entrance of a very wet hot cunt.

Shyly Aisha kissed her father and whispered into his mouth, "Yesss."

"Good girl. Now I want you to make the next decision. Okay?"

Not knowing what her father was going to ask, Aisha just said, "Okay."

"How long more do you like to sit like this, Aisha? One minute, 5 minutes, or 10 minutes?"

Angel started to think. "For how long do you like, daddy?"

"How about for one minute more?"

Aisha was kind of disappointed. One minute was too short. "Daddy, since you like to sit like this, I don't mind sitting with you a bit longer than one minute."

"Thank you, Aisha. Then, how about 5 minutes? Would that be long enough for you?"

Aisha really wanted some thrill for a while longer, but wanted to sound as if her father wanted to sit like that longer.

" I know you like to sit like this, daddy... so, we can sit for longer than 5 minutes."

"You decide, Aisha. You tell me for how long you like to kiss and sit with daddy's cock in your cunt."

Aisha put her mouth to her father's mouth and hissed, "For 10 minutes, daddy... or longer... if you don't mind... and if you like."

Aisha was succumbing to the arousal she was feeling with out knowing it

"That's a good decision... it shows you like daddy, and... and..."

"And what, daddy?"

"You like kissing daddy, and... and..."

"And what else, daddy?"

"You like daddy's cock... in your cunt."

What her father had said were true! So, blushing with embarrassment, Aisha kissed her father. After the kiss, her father spoke into her mouth, "Move your hips, Aisha... move your cunt... rub it nicely all over daddy's cock head."

Without saying anything, Aisha pressed her cunt harder on her father's cock head and gyrated gently, making the inner walls of the entrance of her cunt rub the trapped cock head. Her father's hands cupped her butt cheeks and guided her movements.

Aisha kept kissing and moaning, "Hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm... hmmmmm..."

"Feeling nice, darling?

"Hmm... hmmm... yezz... yezzz... hmmm..."

"Like this Aisha? Like to do this with daddy?"

Her father's cock head was jabbing rapidly in the entrance of her cunt. Again and again it was jabbing at her swollen clitoris.

"DAD... OH GOD, DAD... DAD... DAD... DAD... DAD... DAD... HMMM... HMMM... OOOO... OOO..."

"What are you trying to tell me, Darling," her father spoke into her moaning mouth.

"NOTHIN... JUST CARRY ON... YES, KEEP DOING IT, DADDY..."

Her father's hands went inside her torn panty and rubbed her butt cheeks and bare hips. She could feel her panty, already torn on the side, getting more torn. Oh God! In fact her father's hands were tearing it apart to expose more of her flesh for him to caress and fondle.

Wildly aroused Aisha hugged her father and bit her lips, moaning all the time.

"Do you like this, Aisha?"

"YEZZZZ..."

"Then, whenever we kiss next time, we must kiss like this."

Aisha was far gone into her arousal to bother what her father was saying. She was now concentrating on the mad violent on rush of her orgasm.

"DADDYYY... DADDDYYYYYY... DADDEEEEEEEEE... EEEEEE... EEEEEEE... OOOOOOOO... AAAAAAAAAAAA..."

Aisha orgasm, her cunt boiling over with white hot creamy cum.

At the same time her father froze stiff and shot out his sperm juice moaning endlessly, "AHK... AHK... AHK... AHK... AHK... AHK... AHK... AHK... AHK...". Each AHK matched each shot of his sperm On and on father and daughter climaxed, moaning incoherently and kissing wildly.

Finally, panting, Aisha said, "Sorry, daddy... I'm so sorry."

"Never say sorry, Aisha. I'm glad you climaxed. You must have produced a lot of RH."

"I lost control, daddy."

"I know, and I'm glad you did. I too lost control, Aisha... you were so good on my cock."

Aisha wanted to change the subject because her father's cock head was still in her cunt and was hard and throbbing and was arousing her once more.

"Shall we do the exercises now, daddy?"

"Alright, let daddy clean you up."

Her father, holding her skirt up, took her to the bathroom and used a wet towel to clean her crotch of all cum but left the torn panty in its place. Then he let the short skirt fall over her crotch and brought her into the bedroom.

"Mr. Cockrin wants you to wear the school uniform for today's activities. That was also one reason why I had asked you to wear this uniform."

"But this is an old uniform."

"Yes, he did say you must wear an old one so that it will be a small one. One more thing."

"What is that, daddy?"

" Let me adjust your dress as Mr. Cockrin wants."

Her father looked at her chest where the partially open blouse exposed much of her breasts that were loosely covered by the triangular bra.

"You have to leave the blouse unbuttoned all the way down... but keep the lowest button."

"My blouse will open out completely, daddy."

"Yes, that's the idea. Let me do it for you."

Her father slowly undid the buttons except the lowest one. Aisha's breasts were so big and thrust forward so much that the two sides of the blouse were pushed to the outer sides of her tits. Her huge firm round tits were completely uncovered except for the small triangular bra cups.

"Your breast stand out beautifully, Aisha."

"Thank you, daddy."

"Now... we had complained about the cloth getting into the mouth when we suck... Remember?"

"Yes."

"So Mr. Cockrin has asked you not wear this (pointing to her bra)... let daddy remove your bra."

"But, daddy..." By then her father had removed her bra and he threw it on the bed. Her magnificent 38D tits stood out in all their glory... round, smooth, firm and thrusting forward boldly.

"Magnificent tits, Aisha... lovely nipples... now the bra won't get into my mouth when I suck..." He smiled at her, looking at her bare tits. Oh God!

"And one more thing Aisha."

"What is that, daddy?"

"Remember your panty got into my mouth yesterday?"

"Yes."

"So, for today no panty... let daddy remove it also." Oh God!

Her father knelt and put his hands under her skirt. On the pretext of removing her torn panty, her father touched her intimately, the fingers fondling her cunt lips and slipping into her wet slit for several seconds before removing the panty.

"You are now ready, Aisha. Look at yourself in the mirror. See how hot you are... you are ripe and ready, Aisha..." Aisha didn't understand what her father meant by " ripe and ready". Ripe and ready for what, she wondered.

"You wait for daddy, darling. I'll go to my room and wear my attire and come."

When her father left the room, Aisha looked at herself in the mirror. Her short skirt exposed her gorgeous shapely thighs from mid thigh down. Her blouse opened out to the sides completely exposing her tits. They were big, they were firm, they bulged out beautifully, and her father would be sucking them soon... as part of the exercise. Aisha shuddered with the anticipation.

Soon her father re-entered the room. He was wearing a short silk dressing gown that came down to mid thigh level. It was held by a sash around the waist. The gown was lifted up at the crotch. Aisha knew that her father's cock was doing that.

Her father took her by the hands and guiding her towards the sofa said, "Let's have some fun."

"Daddy, we are supposed to do exercises."

"Yes, it's the same thing, Aisha. Tell me, why do we do the exercises?"

"To produce RH?"

"Right. And how do we produce RH?"

Her father was looking at her naked tits. Aisha didn't answer his question.

"Have you forgotten?"

"No."

"Then tell me, how do we produce RH?"

"By stimulation."

"By what kind of stimulation, Aisha? Is it by mental stimulation or by spiritual stimulation or... by what?"

Aisha started shyly, "By... by sexual sti... by sexual stimulation, daddy." Aisha blushed.

"Yes, you are right. You want to produce RH."

"Yes."

" So you want me... your father... to sexually stimulate you..."

reluctantly she said, "Yes."

"You want it badly, don't you, Aisha?"

Aisha wasn't sure what her father had meant... whether she wanted to produce RH badly or whether she wanted sexual stimulation badly. Probably he had meant the latter. Aisha just smiled.

Dick took Aisha to the couch and made her sit. Then he knelt in front of her between her knees and thighs. Aisha's skirt crept up exposing her thighs. Her father looked at her naked tits and smiled at her.

"Let's do the first exercise."

"What's that, daddy?"

"Exercise for your tits... to keep it firm, big and lovely."

"What are going to do, daddy."

"First, I'm going to caress and fondle your tits nicely... massage them so relax and enjoy yourself, Aisha."

Her father's hands cupped her massive bare tits and fondled them lovingly. "Big tits, Aisha (his hands caressed the smooth vibrant flesh)... lovely and firm (his hands gently squeezed her tits)... your nipples are hard already (his fingers were rolling her nipples)... are you getting aroused, Aisha?"

Shyly Aisha nodded, smiling at her father.

"Good... you are then producing RH. Let daddy arouse you some more." Her father's hands and fingers played all over her bare tits, cupping them, squeezing them, tweaking her nipples and lifting and rolling her massive tits.

After a while, her father smiled at her and said, "Now daddy must exercise the inside of your tits."

"How, daddy?"

"By kissing, licking and sucking your big lush tits." Oh God!

Her father's warm hot mouth descended on her right tit. He kissed and licked it all over for a while, concentrating on her nipples. Then her father did the same to her left tit for a while. Aisha was now aroused. Her hands went to caress the back of her father's head.

Her father looked at her and asked smiling, "Like it, Aisha... do you like daddy sucking your tits?"

Shyly she smiled and nodded.

"Want some more?" Aisha just smiled, caressing the back of her father's head.

Her father took her left nipple into his mouth and slowly started to suck it. First the nipple, then the nipple and aureole, and then a good deal of her tit flesh as well. He sucked excitingly and the aroused teenager caressed her father's face.

Her father stopped sucking and said, "Is sucking your bare tits nicer than yesterday?"

"Yes."

"So, thank you."

"For what, daddy?"

"For wanting to go bra-less... for wanting to open out your blouse completely (her father pulled the sides of the blouse wider, undoing the bottom buttons so that the blouse was totally pulled out to the sides completely exposing her chest)"

Her father smiled at her and continued, "Thank you for wanting your tits to be naked... and most important of all..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds