• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alberta
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Alberta

I had gotten sidetracked from my list. That just shows how upset I was. What else had I learned?

My son found me sexually exciting. He admitted as much and told me that he masturbated while thinking about me. That was shocking. Actually, the confirmation was shocking even though I had indications of his interest before. I might have imagined that he would be curious about his sister but never imagined seriously that he would want to think of me in a sexual way. Worse, I found myself flattered, then excited when he told me about his masturbation. When he told me, it was with full confidence that we were open and honest about our feelings, and that we would keep the information within the family. If I acted on what he told me, would I betray that confidence? What about the other side? I hadn't been honest with him when he told about sneaking in to see me in the shower. I never told him that knew about it and cleaned up his cum after he masturbated. Should I have revealed that I sometimes left the bathroom door just a little ways open when I showered, fantasizing that he might come in and surprise me? Could I tell him that I had snuck into the bathroom and watched while he showered? I acted like I didn't know he was a hunk, even though I was very much aware of the fact and found it exciting.

Blake's attraction for me was surprising enough. My decision was clouded by the fact that the attraction was mutual. How could I make a rational decision for the good of my family when I had my own fantasy desires?

As I went through the list, as fuzzy as it was, I realized that I was approaching a solution, one that seemed unthinkable. It was clear to me that I could only protect one of my children. Would I protect Blake or Judy? It seemed that I would not be able to protect Blake without throwing Judy to the wolves, the two legged kind. If I diverted the imminent sexual act away from Blake, Judy would still be on the hook and I didn't know who we could trust to complete the wager with her in a safe way. On the other hand, if I protected Judy from the consequences of the bet, I was the only one who could complete it with Blake, thus giving him some protection. But if I did so, I would commit my own act of incest.

My possible solution, rapidly approaching certainty as the only possible one, was for me to willingly assume the responsibility to pay Judy's end of the bet. I would have to play the one more kiss game with Blake. But was I choosing that option to protect Judy or because I was attracted to my son? And why did my pussy tingle so much as I thought through my options?

I churned through my choices and all I had learned, for hours. When I reached my final decision, I was far from certain that it was the right decision. I just knew that I had only one more day before the end of the bet. If I waited any longer, my decision would be no decision, leaving Blake and Judy to complete their bet. If my husband were around, I could talk with him and we might be able to figure out another solution. But he was completely out of range of any practical form of communication. I was on my own. I had to decide and couldn't wait much longer. If only my damned pussy weren't so wet and tingly, distracting me from what I needed to decide.

-- -- -- -- --

"Ha! That's eleven," Blake said triumphantly to his sister. "I'll bet you've never had a progressive bet that high before."

"You're right," Judy confirmed. "I hope your wager is fun."

"So do I," Blake agreed.

I felt my heart sink. With what I knew of Judy's game, there was no chance that the bet would result in anything but fully active sex between them. I had to act.

I backtracked into the living room and hummed as I approached the kitchen. Blake and Judy were again discussing school.

"Hi, kids, what's up?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing much, Mom," Blake answered with a barely suppressed grin.

Judy looked a little sheepish and didn't say anything.

"Blake, I need to talk with you for a few minutes," I said. "Will you take a walk with me?"

"Of course, Mom," he replied happily. "Anything for you."

I wondered if he knew just how ironic that comment was, in light of what I was about to offer him. In moments, I would offer him open license for practically anything.

"Blake, how much do you know about the one more kiss game?" I asked bluntly.

"Not much, Mom," he answered. "I heard Judy talking about it on the phone with Elroy. I had the impression that Judy thought it was fun and Elroy was dragging his feet. But I didn't hear any details. Judy started to talk about something else when she realized I was there."

I thought for a moment, still hesitant about my decision. Then I stiffened my resolve. "I've learned a little about the game, from Judy," I explained. "You know I try not to interfere with your lives, either yours or Judy's. But I'm afraid I'll have to make an exception in this case. I can't let you go through with this bet."

"But Mom, we made the bet and it's almost time to find out what it really means," he objected. "We both agreed on the terms. We committed to the bet and the consequences. And you've always taught us to live up to our word and pay our debts. That's the phrase. A debt must always be paid."

"I know, Sweetheart," I confirmed. "I know I can't cancel the bet or the debt. But I can make sure the debt is paid. Judy won't pay it. I will."

Blake's reaction surprised me. I expected him to object, to argue that the bet was strictly between Judy and him. But he didn't. For a moment, a look of pure glee crossed his face, to be instantly replaced by a look of concern.

"Are you sure, Mom?" he asked. "Do you know what you're agreeing to?"

"I think I know more about the game than you do," I assured him. "I don't know what the bet was, but that doesn't make much difference, does it? I'm just making sure that the debt is paid. I'll do what's necessary to play the game, to pay off the bet."

"You're absolutely sure?" he prompted.

Blake's earlier look of glee had returned, even though he seemed to be trying to suppress it. Apparently, he liked the idea of kissing me. If all he knew of the game was the name, one more kiss, he would expect to kiss me a lot. I was surprised as I felt the moisture in my pussy. I liked the idea of kissing him, too. And I knew, from the rules of the game, that we'd do more than kiss. I tried to return to rationality and stiffened my resolve to back up my decision.

"Absolutely," I confirmed. "Do you accept?"

"Of course I do," he answered enthusiastically. "Did you know it's now a level eleven consequence?"

"I don't know exactly what that will mean," I responded truthfully. "But we'll figure that out, won't we?"

"We sure will," he answered excitedly. "Mom, you're the greatest."

I decided that a little care was required. I was certain that the payoff would involve sex even though sex wasn't specified. "Blake, I know we'll be kissing," I said. "Will you do me a favor? Make sure you brush your teeth and shave beforehand, OK?"

"Of course, Mom," he agreed happily. "I'll brush, shave and shower, just like I would before a date."

"I hadn't thought of it like a date," I admitted. "I guess that's a good idea. But I don't think we need to dress up to be fancy. After all, we'll just be here, won't we?"

"Yeah, we'll just be here," he confirmed. "Mom, I'm really looking forward to this."

"I am, too, Honey," I assured him. "I hope we both like it."

"I'm sure we will," he said, his happiness seeming to increase even more. "I know I will."

"Since we're talking about it like a date, let's get together tomorrow night at seven thirty," I said. "I'll spend a little time before that getting ready. While I do, don't you dare sneak into my bathroom."

Did he know more than he was letting on? Only time would tell. Personally, I was very nervous about the whole situation. On the other hand, I felt good about having a time to start.

-- -- -- -- --

When I returned to the house, I told Judy of my decision. She objected, as I thought she might, but accepted my decision when I assured her that the debt would be paid and the bet completed properly. She confirmed that it was an eleven point bet.

-- -- -- -- --

Blake knocked on my bedroom door right at seven thirty. I was amused at his promptness. Thinking about what we would probably be doing, I chose red a wrap-around, knee-length dress made of a touchably soft fabric. The wrap-around would allow easy access inside, so I included a pink lace matching bra and panty set. My red, four-inch heels made the outfit sexier but I didn't know if Blake would recognize the cause as much as the effect. A short, red scarf around my neck, hanging loosely down the front, gave my V neckline a more tantalizing impact. Again, Blake might appreciate the result without understanding why it would be so fascinating.

I had been ready for nearly half an hour and spent the time nervously pacing. Intellectually, I knew what to expect. Emotionally, I was scared and uneasy. What I planned to do with my son, whether my reasons were high-minded or composed of my own desires, and I didn't really know the mix myself, was something I had only started to consider in just the last few days.

"Come in," I invited, standing next to my bed, facing the door.

Blake opened the door tentatively and completely forgot about the door when he saw me. My preparations were as effective as I had hoped. His eyes widened in shock. "Wow!" he breathed. He stared at me, looking up and down, unable to find just one place for his eyes to focus. I felt a thrill that I had managed to strike him speechless. Well, he was almost speechless. "Mom, you're gorgeous!"

"Thank you, Blake," I responded with a smile. "I hoped you'd like what you saw."

"I like what I see, Mom, I love you," he breathed in response. He continued to stare at me, his eyes darting from place to place, never stopping.

"Blake, close the door and come in," I invited.

He blinked and turned to comply.

"Mom, I don't know what to do," he stammered.

"Come over here and lets talk about it," I invited, sitting on the bed. When I turned to face him, tucking a leg underneath, my wrap-around skirt separated to reveal much of my right thigh.

Blake was captivated by my thigh as he sat next to me on the bed. He turned to mirror my posture.

"If we're going to satisfy the bet, we'd better understand the one more kiss game," I said. "Do you know the rules?"

"No, just that it's a progressive game and it involves kissing," he said.

"Well, brace yourself, Blake, because there's more to it than that," I said. "The first rule is that each kiss requires touching something that hasn't been touched during prior kisses."

His eyes widened with awareness. "That could get pretty interesting, pretty fast," he observed.

"Yes, it could," I confirmed. "The second rule is that players are to be totally involved in what's going on. The rule doesn't allow any hesitation, shyness or reluctance. Hang-ups have no part in this game."

"I guess that's why Judy liked the game for Elroy," he mused. "I wonder what happened when he played it."

"I really don't know," I commented.

Blake thought for a moment. "Mom, this could get really intimate. Are you sure you want to do this?" His agile mind always impressed me.

"I knew the rules when I offered to pay the debt for Judy," I assured him. "So I knew what I was getting into. You and your sister, on the other hand, were blindly headed toward more intimacy than I thought you should encounter by surprise. When you and I are done with this game, I need to talk with you and Judy about your bets and payoffs."

"I guess so," he agreed thoughtfully. "But Mom, this is a level eleven payoff. That means lots of touching. Are you sure about this? We can mutually agree to call it off."

"No, Blake, every debt must be paid," I asserted. "There are two reasons your father and I raised you with that rule. The first is that you have to have integrity to live a quality life. The second is that you have to experience the consequences of your decisions if you are to develop your awareness of how you make commitments. My intention is to go forward with this. But let me ask you. If you had to choose between going ahead with this game or canceling the debt, what would you choose? Do you want this game?"

I couldn't miss the gleam in his eyes. "Honestly, Mom, I want this," he confirmed. There was now no doubt. Even his offer to cancel the bet was given from kindness, not from an honest desire to stop. He really wanted to play this game with me. So for me to cancel the debt, even with his offer to do so, would be wrong.

"Then the debt will be paid," I affirmed. "I'll honor the bet in letter and spirit."

"So how do we start?" he asked.

"We start with a kiss," I said. "After all, the game is one more kiss. The second rule says it should be a good kiss, not just a peck on the cheek. And we should both enjoy it. I thought maybe something like a goodnight kiss you'd share at the end of a good date. What do you think?"

"Mom, I sometimes let my hands wander a little during a goodnight kiss," he objected.

"The rules say no hang-ups and both people are fully involved," I pointed out. "Maybe we should just try it and see how things work out."

"OK, Mom, I'm ready," he said. "Do we want to kiss here or what?" He was obviously uneasy about how to start.

I stood up and motioned for him to stand in front of me. When he did, I immediately noticed the bulge in his slacks. I stepped toward him and held out my arms. He echoed my move and we found each other embracing. I felt the pressure of his chest on my breasts and the bulge in his pants pushing against my stomach. I lifted my face and our lips met.

I felt his eagerness in our kiss. Still, it felt strange to be kissing my son on the lips. The last time I had kissed him on the lips was when he was a toddler and didn't know what kisses were. It was cute to see him try to figure out how to kiss. I had stopped kissing him on the lips when he learned a little more about kissing. Of course, at that age, there was no sexual meaning in our kisses. He was just really cute about the whole thing.

I pushed that memory aside and tried to get more involved. There was no part for that memory in my warm, sensual kiss with the adult man in my arms. Blake was talented with his lips, expressing a passionate song with his lips and tongue. I had enjoyed the addition of tongue to our kiss and didn't even notice when we took that step.

It felt so good to kiss Blake that I began to caress his back, almost automatically. He returned the gesture and I felt the waves of pleasure flow through me with his talented touches.

Again, I barely noticed when we began to caress each others' behinds. I noticed that his butt was firm and nice to touch. His tender caresses on my butt showed that he enjoyed touching me as much as I enjoyed his touch and enjoyed touching him as well. I was surprised at how good it felt to caress his sexy, firm and well-rounded butt. His boner felt incredibly good, pressed between us. I squeezed and pulled his butt as we intensified our tongue dance in our kiss.

I thrilled when I felt that special touch at the lower curve of my butt cheeks, the touch that only my husband had ever given me. Then that thought triggered a panic response. I was shocked with the emotional realization that my son had just caressed me as only my husband had touched me before. I gasped and pulled away from our kiss.

"Mom, did I do something wrong?" Blake asked with obvious concern.

What could I say? My panic was an emotional response to the surprise I experienced. Blake had done nothing wrong. I was further surprised at my emotional response. Had all my previous soul-searching been purely intellectual? Would I experience other unexpected emotional responses? And where had Blake learned to touch me like that?

None of that really mattered, I needed to get a grip on myself. "No, Blake, you didn't do anything wrong," I assured him. "I just thought of something and got distracted. I'm sorry I let that happen. But I guess that's the end of the first kiss. You're a good kisser, you know. Give me a second and we'll start the second kiss. Would you like to do anything different to start?"

"I really would, Mom, if you don't mind," he said. "Do you mind if I stand behind you and kiss you over your shoulder?"

"Sure, we can do that," I answered with a smile. "Do you have something in mind for that position?"

"Yes, I think I know what I want to touch, Mom," he answered enthusiastically. "May I?"

"Sure you can," I agreed. "The rules say we have to touch more than we did before."

I turned my back to Blake and turned my head to my right so we could kiss. It was a little awkward but I wanted to know what he had in mind. Actually, I had an idea so I wasn't surprised when he immediately cupped my big breasts in his eager hands. His touch was delightful and I relaxed into the kiss and his warm, caressing hands.

When Blake was little, after he was weaned from feeding from my breasts, he had a habit that was both annoying and too cute to stop. When I held him, his little hands would inevitably find their ways to my hard nipples. I've never worn a bra that hid or suppressed my nipples, except while I was nursing. It was always such a pleasure to rub my breasts on objects I passed or on my escort if I was dating or out with my husband. And with my large breasts, I never needed any padding. So Blake's little hands could always find my nipples. He would reflexively squeeze and pinch them in his version of the simple grasping reflex that infants and toddlers always have. It was always non-sexual for him, children of that age have no awareness of sexual impacts of their actions.

What was I thinking? This was no time to reminisce about the cute and innocent behaviors of a tiny child. I pushed the thoughts of tiny Blake out of my mind and focused on adult Blake's touches on my breasts. As his hands cupped my breasts, or rather attempted to cup them, he tweaked my nipples and sent thrills of pleasure shooting through my body.

My pleasure increased as I realized just how good it felt to have Blake's hard-on pressed against my butt. He rubbed it back and forth, making sure I felt it and, I was sure, giving himself some additional stimulation. I savored the contact, wondering in my pleasure how it would feel to wrap my hand around such a proudly hard member. I slid a hand around behind me to touch his side. Sliding it farther, I moved it lower and pressed it between us. It didn't take long for me to reach my goal, stroking the bulge in his trousers. It was, indeed, a proud member and I felt my excitement grow as I softly explored its outlines with my searching fingers.

Blake continued to caress one breast and tweak its nipple, each tweak giving yet another spark of excitement and pleasure to our game. He moved his other hand down my torso to slide it inside the overlap on my dress, caressing my stomach through my soft, pink lace panties. Even though my husband had only been gone a week, my son's pleasure-filled touch felt like something I had been missing for a long time. I didn't know if I should press my stomach to his hand or my butt to his hard cock. Drawing the most pleasure I could, I rocked my hips forward and back, loving the touch of his hand through my panties and his cock with my hand and my butt.

In spite of the awkwardness of our kiss, our posture felt exciting and familiar. I went with the delightful flow, my hand automatically stroking Blake's hard cock through his soft trousers, then sliding his zipper down to give me access inside. Now I stroked his cock with only his boxer shorts between my hand and his skin. The increased intimacy of our touches made me want to jump with happiness. His hand on my stomach slid lower to stroke my pussy and clit through my panties. God, but he had a wonderful touch! I had to have his hand touching my bare pussy and clit! When I slid my hand to the head of his cock and beyond, to push his boxers down, he slid his hand to the waist of my panties and caressed inside down to my mound. I grasped his bare, hard boner. It felt so good, so big, so hard! I thrilled when my son's dick throbbed at my touch. He loved it as much as I did! I gasped when Blake slid his hand to gently rub a finger on my clit. He knew exactly how to thrill me, to touch me gently then explore further.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alberta
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds