• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alberta
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Alberta

I was shocked to realize that my actions with Blake, my son, were exactly those I had taken with my husband, the first time we had engaged in risky foreplay. We had gone to a dance and had found ourselves on an otherwise deserted patio. We faced the railing, kissed and explored each other exactly as Blake and I just did. What was going on? How had Blake known about those particular moves? Or had our touches been serendipitous, accidental echoes of what I had shared with my husband more than twenty years before?

In my shock, I didn't realize that I had stopped kissing Blake and had pulled my hand from his cock.

"Is something wrong, Mom?" he asked.

I turned to face him, rotating away from his hand that was inside my panties. My move made his hand withdraw from my pussy. I realized that the move could be misinterpreted. "No, Blake, nothing is wrong," I assured him. "I just got distracted again. I'm sorry that it disturbed you."

"I thought, when you pulled away, . . ." he started.

"I didn't mean to pull away," I interrupted, pulling him for a quick, soft kiss. "Blake, I really enjoyed what we just did. I intend to enjoy it even more with our next kiss. When you think about it, we've come a long way with just two kisses. Don't you think so?"

"When you put it that way, yes," he agreed. "We're not going to make it to eleven, are we, Mom?"

"I don't think so," I confirmed.

I thought about what Blake and I had just done. I knew, when I agreed to pay off Judy's bet, that I would most likely end up having sex with Blake, my son. Intellectually, after all my agonized analysis, even with all my distracting memories and feelings, my decision seemed good and I still couldn't see any alternative that would have been any better. But how good would the experience be for Blake if I continued to run into emotional shocks that derailed me? To do this right, if right were a word that could be used with my coming incest with my son, I had to go with the excitement and passion of the encounter. I had to fuck him eagerly and thoroughly. If he used some touches that I thought of as special between me and my husband, I had to embrace the special feelings and use them to enhance our experience.

"You seem thoughtful, Mom," Blake observed. "Are you having second thoughts about this? Do you want to quit?"

"I know why I got distracted, Son, and I don't intend for it to happen again," I assured him. "Your touches felt wonderful to me and I'm looking forward to experiencing what you want to touch next. Why, do you want to quit?"

"No way, Mom," he said so quickly that I almost laughed. "I don't want to quit. I want just as many kisses as I can get, whether we touch more or not. But I want to touch more. You have no idea how much I want to do this with you. I've wanted to kiss and touch you for a long, long time. This is my dream, my fantasy. There's no way I'll voluntarily quit now."

Would these shocks never quit? I already knew that Blake thought I was sexy and had masturbated with me as his inspiration. But his fantasy? His dream? That was a surprise. No wonder he wanted to continue. And I was committed. As long as he wanted to continue, I was compelled to oblige. More, I had to continue eagerly and passionately. There was now no alternative. Probably with the next kiss, or maybe the one after, I would fuck my son. I would commit incest willingly and eagerly. Then I realized that I would do this not from any obligation but because I wanted to. I really wanted to have sex with my son!

"Then we'll continue," I announced. Blake's face lit up with happiness. "Since this is your fantasy, Blake, tell me what you'd like to touch next? What would you like to do?"

"I want to kiss your boobs, your nipples," he announced. "Actually, I want to kiss you all over. Is that all right with you?"

"That's fine with me," I confirmed, feeling my eagerness in my wet pussy. "Should we do anything to get ready?"

"May I undress you, Mom?" he asked hesitantly. In spite of his hesitation, I saw the eagerness in his face.

"Of course you can, Blake," I agreed. I was surprisingly hesitant about this, in spite of my decision and desire to continue. But allowing Blake to undress me was part of what we needed to do. No, change that. I wanted to have sex with my son. So I must also want him to undress me. Recognizing my dilemma, I channeled my excitement and pleasure into eagerness to proceed with his wish. I was eager to continue. Blake's touch was as exciting as my husband's, even though I was confused by some similarities in how they touched me. I was also excited by the forbidden relationship, the incest I was about to commit. I had given my word. I had adopted the debt. And a debt must always be paid. And I wanted to continue, to fulfill Blake's fantasy and experience all that my son had to offer.

Blake reached for the ties at the waist of my dress. He quickly released them and pushed my dress to the sides, revealing my matching pink lace panties and my pink lace bra. I knew my nipples could be seen through the bra, partly because it was semi-transparent and partly because my nipples were erect, making their presence known because of their hard tips pushing out.

His eager gaze confirmed for me that he was indeed living his dream, his fantasy. Then, in a moment, he looked confused. I took the hint and reached behind me to unhook my bra. I guessed that he wanted to witness the moment my breasts were released. The newly delighted look on his face confirmed my guess. I held my arms forward and he reverently pulled my bra away from my breasts.

My breasts sagged more than they did twenty years before. Such was the burden of practically every woman with large breasts. Still, where other women my age experienced significant droop, mine dropped just a little when Blake released them. Firm and full, they swayed before his eyes and I watched as his eyes raptly followed their motion.

Blake was so entranced with my breasts that I kicked off my shoes and slid my panties off without disrupting his focus. I stood before him, naked and open to his entranced gaze. Again and again in our encounter, I saw evidence of his fascination with his mother. What woman could ask for more devotion, more desire in a lover?

I motioned for Blake to take a step toward me. When he did, I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders to fall on the floor. I opened his trousers and pushed them down over his hips to fall around his ankles. I pushed his boxers down, fascinated when his hard-on bounced free, bobbing before my face. I nudged him to sit on the bed and knelt in front of him to pull of his shoes, socks, trousers and boxers.

With both of us fully naked, I stood in front of Blake, bringing my breasts close to his face. He reacted as I expected, reverently kissing first one nipple then the other. His lips and tongue renewed the electric surges of pleasure running through my body. I thought briefly about Blake as a baby, nursing at these same breasts. Pushing that thought aside. I relished the deliciously sensual feelings as he gently rubbed his tongue across each nipple.

Blake's touch reminded me of my husband's approach when we took time away from our children for an extended time of sexual play. He always started slowly and gently, just as Blake was doing, building for our increased mutual pleasure.

I pressed my breast softly onto Blake's mouth, allowing my husband and son to merge in my mind, to enhance the pleasure I felt in Blake's oral attentions to my sensitive mounds.

Blake pulled me to the bed and I followed his lead, reclining receptively, wondering what he would do next.

Over the next half hour, Blake worshipped my body, trailing kisses everywhere I could think of and a few places I overlooked. Each kiss brought more pleasure and I wondered, as I relished each touch, how he decided the sequence. But the thought was fleeting, flooded out of existence by the pleasure my son gave me.

When Blake settled his mouth on my pussy, tonguing my labia and flicking my clit, I pulled his hips toward my head. His cock was rock-hard as I wrapped my lips around it and licked toward the head. I engulfed his cock-head in my mouth, licking around and over it, tasting his delicious pre-cum.

I had suspected, when I held his cock in my hand earlier, that Blake's cock was larger than his father's. Now, with my son's cock in my mouth, I knew it was true. After long practice, I could deep throat my husband's cock but could I engulf all of my son's? I was going to try.

Blake's talented tongue flicked and licked over my pussy and clit, never stopping, always seeking another sensitive spot to tease. I felt my body twitch with shocks of pleasure each time he found another spot. Even when he revisited some spots, each touch felt new. My husband did that. How did Blake learn to do it? It was obvious that Blake had experience eating pussy, he did it so well. And, as much as I enjoyed my husband's attentions to my eager pussy, my son's attentions were somehow more intense, more personal, more stimulating! I felt myself building to a fast and strong orgasm.

True to the wager, I let the pleasure build, not trying to control or restrain it, going eagerly forward. After a couple of strokes on my son's cock, I engulfed its entire length, burying my nose in his pubic hair. Blake gasped in surprise but quickly resumed his loving attentions on my pussy.

I grasped Blake's butt cheeks and pulled in rhythm to get his help in thrusting his cock down my throat. He cooperated beautifully. I licked his cock head and caught my breath with each cycle, then engulfed his hardness deep into my throat with the thrust of his hips.

My son focused his attentions on my clit, stroking, rubbing, circling with his tongue while he grasped my butt cheeks and pulled my pussy more firmly to his mouth. I was on the ragged edge of my orgasm when I felt his balls pull up and his cock throb in my mouth. I licked and sucked his cock head before pulling him one more time deep into my throat. His gusher of cum shot down my throat just as my orgasm washed over me, sending me to a corner of heaven I had only neared other times.

My son and I clutched each others' butts, pressing our mouths to each others' sex, frozen in mutual orgasmic passion. It seemed to take forever for us to fully experience our orgasms but I felt relaxed and full of pleasure when I pulled off his cock out of my throat to take a breath.

I languished in the after-glow of the first orgasm my son gave me, holding his soft cock and some of his cum in my mouth to savor the wonderful flavor. I liked the feelings so much that it took a while before I realized just how much I enjoyed myself and how eager I was to experience more with Blake. I had to have him in my pussy, to have his cock embedded in the flesh that bore him. It seemed mere moments before he was again hard. As quickly as he revived, I was more than ready, already impatient to feel him embedded deep in my body.

In spite of my son's efforts to suck all my juices from my pussy, I knew I was still, or again, wet and ready. But this time, it wouldn't be his tongue probing me, it would be his cock.

"Come and kiss me, darling Blake, continue our kiss," I invited my son. "We have more to do before this kiss is done."

Blake didn't hesitate, turning to bring his mouth to mine. I relinquished my lip-lock on his cock but kept a hand wrapped around its hardness. I let him taste the little bit of his cum that I kept in my mouth, at the same time enjoying the taste of my cum-juice on his lips. Our tongues danced to enjoy our union even more. God but my son was a good kisser! Waves of pleasure swept over me yet again from our making out session. One of Blake's hands found a breast, intensifying my pleasure as he caressed my sensitive tit. When he tweaked a nipple, I gasped with another surge of excitement.

"You're so wonderful, Blake, do you want to fuck your mother?" I asked.

"Hell, yes, I do," he answered excitedly. "Are you ready, Mom?"

"I'm more than ready," I assured him.

I guided his penis as he positioned himself between my wide-spread legs. I stroked my eager cunt with the head of his hard-on but couldn't wait for any more play. I positioned his cock between my hunger labia and lifted my hips, pulling him inside before he had even a chance to thrust. It wasn't full penetration but Blake got the idea immediately. He thrust and slid his big cock fully into my pussy in one, long, smooth, thrilling stroke.

Blake gasped with the feeling, the surprise at how clinging my pussy was. My husband always talked about how my pussy seemed to cling to his cock with each stroke, in and out. Now my son had started to experience the same thing. Apparently, it surprised him.

He began long, slow strokes in and out of my pussy and I felt the drag as my vaginal walls clung to him.

"Mom, you're amazing," he breathed. "Your pussy feels like nothing I've ever felt before."

"Your hard cock feels the same way to me, Son," I responded.

Blake continued his slow strokes, which reminded me more and more of how his father liked to fuck me. The feeling was so delicious and always built in intensity. How had Blake learned to do that? But Blake's version, my son's version, was even nicer than his father's. Don't ever let anyone kid you, size does matter and Blake was bigger than his father. As my son continued to stroke me, the gentle pleasures growing with every thrust, I knew I would regret it if I had to give up this experience. But that was a thought for another time. I willed the thought away and wallowed in the excitement building inside me.

In the glow of my excitement, I didn't realize it when Blake first changed his motion. This was another of his father's favorite moves. Blake swung his hips from side to side, then pushed inside just a little more. He repeated this so skillfully that I strained with my hips to get him further inside. But he was relentless. He stirred my insides, deeper and deeper, side to side, until he was fully engulfed in my hot snatch. As I pressed toward him with my hips, there was no more to take in. I wasn't about to complain, of course, because his cock head was nestled at my cervix, still stirring from his hip action, rubbing me deep inside with strokes of passion.

"Oh, my God, Blake, you're so good, so deep, so big," I gasped. "I love you, son. I love your hard cock. I want, no, I need more of your hard cock. Don't ever deny me what I need."

"I won't, Mom," he assured me. "My cock is yours whenever you want it. I need your pussy, too, Mom. Promise me I can always have your pussy. May I have your cunt?"

What had I just done? In the heat of our passion, I had just asked my son to promise I could have his cock whenever I needed it. And he agreed! But I had to stop this, not right now, that would be impossible. But I had to stop it. I had protected Judy from incest with Blake but wouldn't it be wrong for me to continue to have sex with my son? God knows I wanted to. I desperately wanted to have lots of sex with my son, my incredibly talented, sexy son. But my rational mind insisted that this had to be a one-time event.

My lusty feelings took over. I couldn't answer his request but I could speak volumes with my body.

"Fuck me, Blake, fuck me like there's no tomorrow!" I demanded. I pulled his butt toward me and lifted my hips to try to get him deeper inside.

Blake responded to my demand, pressing into me with all his energy, then beginning some serious stroking, thrusting action. I nearly went out of my mind with the thrills he gave me. He started with short, quick strokes, pushing as deep as possible with each one. Then he pulled out farther and pushed in again, each stroke being even more of a thrust and the head of his cock pushing on my cervix each time he plumbed my depths.

I went wild with the feelings my dear, darling son gave me. I pulled him to help with each thrust. I felt my jaw stretching wide and my head thrashing from side to side, struggling to express the intensity of what I felt with my son's ramming, wholly welcome invasion of my eager, pleasure-filled body. I swung and lifted my hips so each of my son's strokes took a different intensely stimulating path to my cervix. Never had so many parts of my vagina been stroked so thoroughly, so intensely, so magically.

My pleasure was so intense that I didn't even know when I started cumming. But I did. I came with a surprising and thrilling intensity. And I kept cumming. I don't know how long it was but I felt like Blake and I were one in a single, all-consuming orgasm.

Slowly, I became aware that there was something else in the world besides our orgasm, our wonderful orgasm. I felt weak, as though I had single-handedly moved the world. I felt the heat in my depth that had to be Blake's seed, his blending with my insides. My arms were clutched around him, as were my legs as I continued to hold my dear Blake as close to me as I could. Only gradually did my muscles relax, not because I wanted them to but because they had to.

"That was wonderful, Blake," I exclaimed truthfully, savoring the after-glow feelings of our second mutual orgasm.

"Did you really like it, Mom?" Blake asked eagerly.

"I did," I affirmed. I knew that the bet was for eleven kisses but we had fucked and sucked on the third. The only thing left was anal sex and I wasn't about to do that. So I thought we would have to quit after this experience. I didn't want to quit. I wanted to experience my son's incredible cock more and more, not quit after one experience. But my duty was done. I had fulfilled the wager. Like it or not, I had to go back to being Blake's mother. Sadness flowed into me, almost but not quite overwhelming the echoes of our magical sexual experience.

"I'll bet the next time will be even better," Blake said.

What had he said? What was this about the next time? As much as I had vowed not to be shocked by anything else, Blake's comment shocked me. "What do you mean, the next time?" I asked. I thought we would be done, even though I knew I would regret it for the rest of my life.

"I thought you knew the rules," he said. The look on his face indicated that he had let a cat out of the bag.

It seemed that there was an area of the rules that he knew and I didn't know. Was there something in the rules that required me to have more sex with my son? I couldn't help myself. I felt a shot of joy rush through my body. Sometimes the rules turned out better than expected. But if Blake knew that, he had to know the rules before I explained them.

"Blake, I think you have some explaining to do," I said.

"Maybe you should ask Judy about the rules," he suggested quickly, defensively.

"Maybe I should," I responded. I didn't know if I was eager for the promise of more sex with my son or angry at having been fooled. If Blake knew the rules, I had been really fooled. I climbed off of the bed, threw on a robe and left the bedroom. Blake's cum started to run down my leg and I didn't care. When I got to the living room, I saw a suitcase near the front door. Judy was sitting on the sofa as though waiting.

"Judy, I have a question for you," I said. "And what's the suitcase for?"

"I'll tell you about the suitcase in a little while, Mom," she assured me. "Was that your question or did you have something else in mind?"

"Actually, I have a question about your one more kiss game," I explained. "What happens if it's impossible to complete the game?"

"Do you mean completely impossible or just in the moment?" she asked.

"Tell me about both," I answered.

"Well, if you run out of time to complete the game, you can take a break and resume on another occasion," she explained. "When you resume, you might work your way up to the point where you quit, but you have to get to that point before you can continue."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alberta
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds