Alex & Alexandra Ch. 01

I looked at my sister and she looked at me and at the same time we said: "Great."

We arrived at this nice and small and very romantic restaurant and we were seated immediately. My parents sat across me and my sister. Alexandra was sitting on my right. The tables were round and by the time we ate our appetizers Alexandra was sitting right next to me in opposite position of our parents. Once our main course was on the table she crossed her left leg over mine and placed it between my thighs and smiled at me.

"You like the noodles, Alex?"

"Yes they are delicious" I said smiling back to her.

The entire night she did not move her leg until my father asked for the check and she discreetly got up without anyone noticing about her leg and went to the restrooms. What was she doing? I couldn't figure out 100% about her sexual feelings so I couldn't risk making a move until she did. I didn't know if I was going to go through this but I was getting turned on by my sister and I wanted to have sex with her too! And loosing my virginity to her was another turn on. I loved her truly and always wanted my first time to be with someone I love and care about and mutually from that person.

We got home almost 10 PM and my parents retired to their bedroom. We on the other hand headed to the basement once again to watch a movie. After we got "in our sweats," we were in the room it all happened yesterday.

"What do you want to watch sis?"

"How about the one we found in daddy's office a few years ago and did not see it because we were afraid we would get caught because it was rated-R?"

"9 ½ weeks?"

"Yes, that one must be a good movie from what my girlfriends have told me!"

"Ok, 9 ½ weeks will be the one."

"Can we sit like yesterday? It was very relaxing for me." She said.

I was in thoughts for a second because the movie was going to get me hard and she was going to notice it. I was comfortable with her but I was afraid I was going to do something stupid. But I didn't want to lose the opportunity to touch her again.

"Sure sis! I was relaxed too."

The movie began and we resumed again our position from last night, my hands on her belly and her hands on mine. Now if you have seen this movie, you know that it is not porn but very erotic sexual and stimulating. The first fore play scenes were driving me nuts and my cock was pumping on my sisters back. Her hands were just pushing hard on my hands and her breathing was getting faster and faster but deeply. Her thighs were tightly closed and in motion of stimulating her clit. The scene with the ice cube on the nipple was very catalytic because she almost grabbed her pussy out of her sweats but the movement brought my hands under her breasts once again.

I slowly stoked my hands on her belly but so slow that it seemed that I wasn't. The pressure of the upper side of my palms on her breasts was giving me boosts to my orgasm. But I was not going to go that far. The moment that they were having crazy wild sex in the rain with the water falling on them was next factor to cause my sister to tilt her back up on my cock and bringing my finger tips once again under waist band on her sweats and touching her under wear. I did not move but her movements caused my finger to touch her mound a little bit and that made me almost moan out load in pain of relieving my cock. I could feel her hair under her underwear which was something that I liked very much and was never into shaven pussies because it felt to me that it was babies that didn't have any hair.

She moved her thighs as if she was masturbating her clit with them. Her movements, slowly but steady caused my fingers at some moment to sneak under her panties. Her I didn't move but enjoyed the sweated pussy hair on my fingers. She pressed on my fingers and she sighed.

We kind of relaxed after the movie was getting to the end when the couple brakes up after 9 ½ weeks.

"Very good and hot movie Alex, don't you agree!"

"Definitely!"

"I love movies like that because they are so erotic and sensual!"

"I agree totally with you Alexandra! I think love and sensuality bring out the best lovemaking."

"That is why I want to lose my virginity with someone I love and desire and he mutually desires me too!"

"I know sis and we have had this discussion before and you know that I want that too."

We looked at each other in the eyes and I grabbed her like yesterday and carried her to her bedroom where I gently laid her on her bed.

"Goodnight Alexandra!"

But before I left she grabbed me again and gave me a kiss like last night and told me that she loved me!

"I love you too, Alexandra!"

It ended there and for the following week we pretty much did the same thing every night. I began to think that she was not really interested in me anymore but it was the intimacy that she felt with me causing her to feel so comfortable with me. So I was just going along with her and enjoying it for as long as it would last. But that was going to change the following weekend.

We both drove with our parents to the airport and dropped them off. The moment that we got into the car to head back home, we both new that something was going to happen. We did not know what exactly but we both knew! It was Friday night 7 PM and our parents were going to be back next Saturday night. On the way back home we decided to go and pick up some good movies from our "DVD club" that we got almost all of our movies. We both searched around and got 10 DVD's to start with.

"You think they will be enough, Alex?"

"We can always come back and pick up some more when these are done so don't worry."

"You're right."

"And how about a pizza with mushrooms, sausages, peppers and bacon?" I said knowing that she likes the pizza I make.

"Yes! Let's stop at the grocery store and get the materials you need to make it!"

Once we arrived she ran to her room and came back in her sweats as usual. I went to my bedroom and changed into my sweats also. In the kitchen she already had cut the peppers and sausage and bacon in pieces. All I had to do was make my sauce and the dough which was my specialty. Even my parents had to say that I should open a pizzeria and I will become rich. In 30 minutes everything was ready to go in the oven that was preheated.

"Ok sis, in twenty minutes it will be ready. Until then what do you want to do?"

"I am going to go to my room and fix some of my stuff and then we can go downstairs and eat and watch some movies."

I went down to the basement and chose the movie that we were going to watch first and I felt a little bit cold so I brought a light blanket to cover up myself if I got colder. I couldn't stand wearing any shirts so the blanket was my only cover. As I said in the beginning I really didn't like wearing any kind of shirts and if I could, I wouldn't wear even at school but that was never going to happen.

"Pizza is ready Alexandra; I will be waiting for you downstairs!"

In less than a minute she was there as I was sitting in the corner of the couch with the apple juice bottle in my mouth quenching my thirst! Before I even laid the bottle down she had it in her mouth with her lips engulfing the bottle giving me a hard-on imagining that she had my cock in her mouth. It was so sexy the way she was drinking but then I noticed something else while she was drinking standing in front of me. Her hand that was raised caused her cut shirt to reveal her breast just under her areolas that were almost visible. I don't think she noticed and I took the blanket and lied on the couch and covered my self up.

"What's the matter Alex? Are you feeling cold?"

"Just a little bit sis."

"Is there any space for me under there?"

On one hand I wanted her under the blanket with me because I would get to touch her breasts again that I was looking at a few seconds ago! On the other she was definitely feel my hard cock again.

"For my sweet beloved sister there is always space!"

That saying was rewarded from her with a very warm kiss on my lips. And the kiss was short, brief and wet because our lips were still wet from the apple juice we just had. Then she took place and the blanket now was just covering our feet and I was not cold any more because she was keeping me warm with her back. After we had a few pieces each we resumed our ritual position that we've been taking this past week since our birthday.

During the movie she curled her fingers in my fingers and squeezed them on her breasts and said:

"Alex I love you!"

I kissed her on her head and continued like it was something natural and tried to ignore the contact with her breasts. I don't know when or how but I fell asleep and when I woke up the TV and the lights were off except the light on the stairway. Alexandra was sleeping on me and she had turned around with her breasts out of her shirt and on my abs. the instant I noticed it and felt her flesh on mine my cock began throbbing. This was the best feeling I ever had in my entire life. Even better than the blowjob I had from the cheerleader of our school. I thought she was sleeping tight but she was half awake.

I whispered: "I love you too Alexandra!" and closed my eyes to sleep with my beloved sisters breasts on my abs while her head was at my chest. She turned her head down and kissed my chest almost an inch next to my nipple. I had goose-bumps all over my body in less than a second. I could feel my cock pushing against her stomach and I know she could feel that but she still did not say a word. I wanted to make love to her so bad but if that wasn't her intention then I would probably hurt her and our relationship would go down the drain.

After a lot of struggling I finally fell asleep again. When I woke up this time my sister was still sleeping the same way and my cock was still hard but also needed to go to the bathroom. Although I didn't want to leave, not knowing if I would ever feel her breasts on me again, I got up slowly and carefully trying not to wake her up and went to the bathroom and unloaded all the apple juice I had last night.

"I can't go on like this anymore" I said to myself. But what else could I do! Should I tell her I am getting uncomfortable or is she going to get pissed knowing that I have erections because of her. After all she is my sister and I shouldn't be feeling like this! I thought I was damned to suffer. I headed back and my cock was already down because of the stress I had with all my thinking. She was waiting sideways on the couch with her eyes closed. When I got there she lifted the blanket and her breasts at last were at my full exposure.

She had the most perfect natural breast I had seen in any magazine or real life or porn movie. Her areola was red as her red lips were. Even though she was side ways her breasts were hard and not falling too much to the side. Her shirt was twirled up and she probably didn't notice that I could see those nipples that were hard even without them being touched. I lied on my back and she covered me up and at the same time she lied on my chest and her leg was over my crotch. I was completely tortured but I don't think she was doing it willingly. My hands were hugging her naked back.

I couldn't decide to make the move yet and I think I was right to. By now I knew that I didn't only love my sister but I was "in Love" with Alexandra. But this kind of love is forbidden. Now if she was willing to break that rule, I would do the same. My thoughts began to blur more and more until I fell asleep again.

I woke up and noticed that she was still sleeping and her breasts were still on my abs while she was holding my sides tightly. I looked at my watch and it was 7 AM. I felt when I lifted my hand the wetness on my abs that was caused from our naked parts that were in contact. I felt so horny and my cock was growing once again. I took her dark long hair and brought them to my nose. They smelled so good. I stroked my face with her hair and then I laid them back. I stared at her beautiful back and was mesmerized of the sight before my eyes.

"How much I love you, Alexandra! If you only knew how much I feel for you!" I whispered believing that she was asleep.

Then all of a sudden she turned her face towards me and looked at me in the eyes! Her look was so strong and it seemed that I was hypnotized by them. It was a sexy and at the same time, desperate look! Her hair was hanging down her right side of her head and was covering her right breast but the left was exposed! I couldn't move or breathe. It felt like a century went by staring at her green eyes. Was she thinking what I was thinking?

Then she dragged once again her breasts on me and brought her face in front of mine. I was not breathing at all and neither was she! Her lips gently opened apart and stayed open and inviting my lips. I didn't move though because I was lost in her beauty. I thought then that she was going to make a move when her lips moved but instead her sexy-sleepy voice said:

"How much do you love me Alex?"

"The entire world together can't love you more than I do!" I said without even thinking twice!

"Do you know how much I love you Alex? I love you more than my own life!"

I stared a few more seconds at her and...

"Alexandra, is this love...?"

She nodded her head without losing contact with my eyes. She came even closer and we just looked at each other for seconds...minutes...hours...? I lost track of time. She slowly backed up and I thought that she was going to leave and that was it! Maybe I misunderstood and she was talking about love of soul mates. When her hands grabbed her sweat shirt that was over her breast, I thought to myself: "I am such a jerk and such a stupid guy!" I was expecting her to pull it back down and then get up and leave but her next move caused my pupils to expand fully!

She pulled it over her head and took it off! I stared at her breasts and gasped seeing that they both were so even and perfectly tight with the nipples pointing up. They were slightly perky too. When the shirt came off her head I returned my sight to her eyes. She brought her face back, close to mine and her lips were almost touching mine.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a long time Alex!" she said and before I said another word our mouths were locked and our breaths were violently coming out of the sides of our lips. We kissed for a very long time and sex was not anymore in my mind. This was it! I was not thinking of plain sex but making love to the person that was closest to me than anyone else in this world. I couldn't imagine anyone else for my first time! I didn't care about tomorrow this moment but I was going to make this last a lifetime.

When I tried to break the kiss...

"Alex, please don't stop kissing me! I can't breathe without your breath right now! I think I am going to faint!"

I squeezed her so tight on me while kissing her that I thought I was going to crush her. But instead of complaining she moaned like she was relieved of something that was closed for many years inside her. She was now sitting over me and I could feel her wet pussy over my cock! Her hands were holding my head very tight keeping my lips on hers as if she was afraid that they would go away!

As she was holding my head, I slowly and gently cupped her breasts from the bottom and she cried in my mouth. This was the first time she had ever been touched like that. My fingers then ran like feathers on the side of her breasts slowly to the top and stopped before I even touched her areola. Chills were running over her entire body and I felt goose bumps all over her breasts. I kept doing that whilst she was moaning in my mouth. And when I finally grabbed her nipples with my fingers she cried out loud.

Our faces were wet with our saliva from our kisses. Our tongues and lips were just moving in crazy motions in all directions. It was time to get a little bit further. I escaped from her lips and my lips came to her earlobe!

"Alexandra..." I whispered in her ear and bit gently on her lobe! Her moaning became louder now! I kissed my way from her neck to her breasts and kissed them on every single spot. Then I had to do what I was wishing to do since I first felt them last week! I circled them first both and couldn't decide which to take in my mouth first. Of course I was talking about my sisters hard nipples. Then I took her left in my mouth and sucked on it gently and gave a bite every "now and then"! She was holding my head tightly on her nipple and her lips were in my hair kissing my head and moaning at the same time.

I kissed and sucked on both in turns and Alexandra was digging with her nails in my head but the pain was so sweet!

"Alex... oh... yes... that feels... ah..."

I couldn't take the position any longer because all that rubbing her pussy on my cock was bringing me to an orgasm. I got up and put her in my place. I pulled her sweats and panty off. When her pussy came into my sight I drooled. Hairy but not a forest, it was the perfect pussy! I could see her labia clearly because it was trimmed around her labia. She was trembling when I pulled her towards me and spread her legs wide open. She was in fear and at the same time anxiety of having me in her.

It was first time for me too but I knew what to do. I just wasn't sure about the taste and smell down there! Most of my friends and people that told me about sex said that it smells like fish. I think they are totally wrong because it did not taste like fish. The aroma was strong and the taste was like nothing I ever tasted before. I kissed it and licked it like a maniac loading it with my saliva. It was already wet though from her juices with all the foreplay.

"A...l...e...x..." she couldn't even form a word. She shivered and trembled and when I took her clit between my lips she began to climax violently with her fingers digging again in my head.

"I am co...m...i...n...g... Al..."

I spread immediately her labia and opened her channel and I could see her hymen. I was not going to finger her. I wanted my cock to be the first thing to go in her vagina. I licked her vagina as I held it open and let my saliva run in making it wetter. She kept moaning and sighing very loud. I pulled down my sweats and underwear and stood up. When she saw my cock hard and pointing up she gasped. I didn't have a big "10 inch cock" but it was just right. It was between 6 and 7 inches and it was hard as a rock. I shaved my balls and trimmed my hair above my cock.

I picked her up once again grabbing her from her ass cheeks and she rapped her legs around me trembling. I sat down and her labia were rubbing open against my cock.

"Alexandra, are you ready for this? I want you to do it so you can stop if you feel any pain. I love you so much and I don't want to hurt you!"

"Alex, will it hurt a lot?"

"Alexandra I don't really know but I feel that it will be ok."

She shifted her back and her ass a few inches and brought my cock to her opening. I could feel her juices and my saliva watering my cock. I was not going to last too long in her and I was sure about that!

She pushed 2-3 times and stopped every time she hit her hymen. She moaned a bit and looked at me in the eyes with tears running. I kissed her eyes and told her:

"Alexandra, if you are not ready and want to stop or if you changed your mind, please stop."

She took my lips with hers and sat on my cock putting him completely in her pussy crying out loud in my mouth. She stopped and kissed me with tears while my cock was touching her deepest spot at the entrance of cervix. Going through her hymen I felt a snatch and I felt her walls tightening around my cock. My surprise is that even though I thought I was going to come immediately, I didn't! Then she began to move up and down moaning and sighing in ecstasy. Every time she came down I pulled her ass cheeks and hit her cervix. She was coming to another orgasm that was obvious because her breathing began to get faster and her movements more violent. I was following her rhythm meeting her every time as she would meet me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds