Alex & Alexandra Ch. 01

"Alex, I love you! I am going to come again! Yes... yes... now..."

"Alexandra I am coming with you, together yes..."

We came so hard and almost at the same time. I shot my sperm in her filling her vagina. I kept coming more than I usually did when I masturbated. Her mouth was open wide in front of mine and her nose was on mine. Every time I shot my seed in her pussy, she would let a sigh out. I shot so hard that I could feel it too. When we both finished completely and relaxed, our lips joined again to a long wet kiss. My cock remained in her and was still hard but not as it was in the beginning. Suddenly I realized what I done.

"Alexandra! A..."

"Hushhh... Alex... I wanted you to come inside me. I want you to come inside me when ever you like!"

"But..."

"I am on the pill, so don't worry. I want to enjoy every minute with you without the need of a rubber or anything else!"

"Alexandra, I don't know how long this is going to last but if it ends I don't think I would be able to go on! I feel you here inside my stomach, my guts, and my soul!"

"Alex that is so sweet for you to say and I want you to know that I will never let anything end this relationship. Even our parents won't change my mind. I will keep it a secret for as long as it takes. You are the most important person in my life and I can't be without you anymore. I have lived through hell when I would see you wit other girls. But deeply I knew that you wouldn't go with another one but me!"

I took her lips with mine and got lost in her kiss once again. My cock was growing again and her moaning was coming back. I slowly got to my full erection and she began to move with me. I could feel the stickiness of our previous cum mixed together and it was making me even hornier.

"Alex, I love the feeling of your cock in me so much, I wish you stay in there forever!"

We made love slowly for a very long time in that same position with our mouths exchanging saliva. When she was approaching her orgasm again she asked me to cum with her.

"Alex, I am going to cum again... please come with me... please... yes..."

Just the sound of her sexy voice in my face kissing me breathing in my mouth was bringing me to my orgasm too.

"I'm cumming in your pussy Alexandra! I am going to cum in your pussy agai...n!

With that I unloaded my seed once again in many pulses while she trembled and sighed looking at me in my eyes whispering "I'm cumming... I'm cumming."

Our bodies were all sweat and her breasts and her stomach was sliding against mine. Her pussy was in some kind of dance because I could feel her vagina pumping my cock. This was not just a "fuck" but "lovemaking" would be the appropriate word. It all began like that and it was going to go on the same way.

When I looked at my watch again it was 10.30 AM! We were making love for more than 3 hours! My cock still in her tight pussy and wrapped with our arms we just sat like that for a long time kissing and looking at each other.

"Alex, please stay in me like this because I want to feel you like this! I am not a virgin any more and I want this moment to last!"

I stayed inside her till my cock began to soften and until her muscles tightened more and pushed me out!

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds