Alice's Restaurant

When Carrie got back, she held the food of the gods!

"Doughnuts!"

"Yep," said the woman, dropping the box off on the counter. "Plain glazed, chocolate glazed and maple glazed. A balanced breakfast. Got coffee too if you're interested."

The two of them ate quietly as Carrie watched the morning news, followed by the ever-inspirational C-SPAN and a House of Representatives debate on funding for national parks. For Alicia, it was the most boring thing imaginable.

"C'mon, can't we watch cartoons or something? If that guy from Texas says the words ‘logging rights' one more time, I'm gonna scream. I'm not kidding."

"You should pay attention. I think they're going to be talking about prison overcrowding soon, and that might involve you in the near future."

"I thought you guys weren't going to arrest me!"

"We're not. The FBI doesn't pursue petty thieves. But eventually you will get caught by someone. You may be good, but eventually there will be someone better."

"Don't be so sure," she said smugly. "I play pretty smart."

"Not smart enough it would seem," Carrie said, pulling a manila envelope from under her jacket and examining the contents. "Alicia Summerland. Orphaned at age five, in and out of foster homes until you were fifteen, and disappeared for three years until you picked up your driver's license at age eighteen. Picked up for some shoplifting and petty theft, but you never went to jail." She looked up at Alicia. "Let me guess, short skirts and batting the eyes made an impact on the judge?"

"Short shorts, actually. I've never been big on skirts. And where the hell . . ."

" . . . did I get this? I work for the government, remember? The boys went through your apartment yesterday after we left and printed some stuff. I wanted to know who I was dealing with."

Alicia was a little ticked off. "You could have ASKED!"

"What would be the fun of working for the FBI if I couldn't snoop?" Seven jumped up into Carrie's lap and curled down for a nap.

"Traitor!"

Carrie scratched behind the cat's ears, and the purring became quite noticeable. "Never quite got the point of cats before, but they're awfully cute aren't they?" Carrie leaned back. "And the purring is soothing."

"You should get a cat or something."

"Why? I'm almost never around here anyway."

"I can tell. What do you do for fun anyway? This place is as lively as convent on Sunday."

"Don't have time for fun. I pretty much live for the job."

"Sounds sad." It was time to make her play. "Sooooo . . .seeing anyone? Got a boyfriend somewhere?"

Carrie smiled. "Nice try. I'm not sharing personal information with a criminal."

"Let me hazard a guess then. You haven't gotten any action any time recently. You wake up, go to work, come home, order pizza or something, watch your boring shows and go to bed. And you do all this each and every single day. Sometimes you'll go down to a bar, slam a few down by yourself, looking around for something you know isn't there. Or for someone. You look over your shoulder as if expecting an old friend, but it turns out to be a figment of your imagination."

Carrie had stiffened up a bit as Alicia had gotten on in her ramble. Alicia knew the look. And she knew it had something to do with the woman in the picture. She had seen this kind of place and person before. Someone who had given up on love, for one reason or another, so they buried themselves in their work or a hobby until the memory or pain that had brought them to that point faded. Sometimes, it never faded.

"The boys all probably want you at work, don't they? Some of the girls too." Carrie twitched a bit at that. Oh yeah, thought Alicia. Both girls played for same team. "But you don't really notice them. Maybe you attend a few social gatherings, but it's all just for show."

"So, who have you been talking to?" Carrie looked a little defensive.

"I just looked around. This place is like a tomb with electricity."

"Well, it's my tomb." She got up and headed for the bathroom. "I'll let you snoop some more. I'm gonna take a shower. By the way, there haven't been any rumors on the street of people looking too hard for you, but you'll have to stay her a couple more days until we're sure its safe."

Just before Carrie closed the door, she had started tugged on her t-shirt, and Alicia got a brief look at her muscled abdomen. Then the door was shut. Alicia had made headway, but it wasn't enough. But she didn't want to piss off the woman who was currently helping save her life. And she found herself somewhat drawn to the red-haired beauty. She seemed lonely, somehow. Seven rubbed against her leg.

"Yes, maybe I need to look after her like I look after you."

When Carrie was done, Alicia took her turn. But Alicia ‘accidentally' left the door open just a crack. And then she took her time getting undressed, looking at the bathroom mirror out of the corner of her eye. She wondered if Carrie could see her. She slid her shorts down, then her stockings and her thong. Then went the tube top. She stopped to admire herself in the mirror, tracing the swell of her sizeable tits. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a hand cross the gap in the door and grasp the knob. Oh goody, thought Alicia. It's working! Then the door slowly closed, leaving the young woman alone.

"Dammit!" That fish was going to be a little harder to reel in than she thought. She reached into her toiletry bag and pulled out Old Faithful, a six inch, waterproof vibrator with a g-spot curve for those hard to reach places. She got into the shower and got the usual stuff out of the way; shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Then the fun began. She took the tip of the toy and curled it into her smoothly shaven pussy. Once inside, she turned up the power. She knew her own body, and sent the tip straight up against her special spot.

"Oh, that's good." She sat down on the floor of the shower and start fucking herself with her vibrator. She took one of her large, soft nipples between her thumb and forefinger, twisting and tugging. She liked it a bit rough. She stayed in the shower until she had brought herself to two orgasms. She dried off and hid her toy in her bag. She wrapped the towel around her torso and went out into the main room, hoping to turn her hostess on a bit by doing the dripping-wet-young-woman routine. Carrie was nowhere to be seen. There was a note on the door again.

"Had to run a couple of errands. I'll bring back pizza. Carrie."

"Hunh," said Alicia. "Either she's completely oblivious or much slyer than I thought." Her plan was blown. It would look really silly if she just hung out in a towel for an hour, so she got dressed. Maybe it was her style of dress that was turning the older woman off. She slipped into another thong (since everyone likes thongs) and a pair of snug yet sensible shorts. She borrowed one of Carrie's t-shirts. What was the worst that could happen? Carrie asks for the shirt back? Alicia wouldn't mind getting naked in front of the hot redhead.

Carrie returned with an armload of pizzas.

"Holy shit! Expecting an army platoon to drop by?"

"It occurred to me I didn't know what you wanted on your pizza, so I got a variety. Meat lovers, vegetable lovers, supreme, cheese only and one pepperoni and green chili. That's my favorite."

"When it comes to pizza, I'm easy." Oh subtle, thought Alicia.

"I figure if you'd like, we could watch a movie. See what's on pay-per-view."

"Yes!" Alicia had been messing with the remote in Carrie's absence and had figured out how to navigate the vast array of menus provided by her digital cable. Their first movie was "Red Dragon," which was entertaining except for Carrie's constant complaints about how the earlier version of the movie, "Manhunter," was much better. But the older woman was talking a little more freely, and there was actually some life behind her eyes. Then they watched "Bringing Down the House" with Steve Martin and Queen Latifah, and Carrie was laughing so hard she was in tears. Alicia spent more time watching the girl than she did watching the film. The agent was especially pretty when she laughed.

Alicia was sitting on the floor in front of the chair when she "casually" leaned back until she was leaning against Carrie's legs. Then she felt the older woman actually playing with her multi-colored hair. After that, she felt hands on her shoulders, gently massaging them. What the heck? Carrie was finally responding, and she wasn't even doing anything. And as suddenly as it had begun, it was over.

"Hey, it's . . . um . . . getting late."

"What? It's not like either of us have anywhere to go tomorrow." She turned her head until the side of her face rubbed up against Carrie's hand. "Besides, this is just getting interesting."

"The movie's over. This is an infomercial."

"I wasn't talking about the movie." Alicia turned around and straightened her knees. Carrie had the look of a trapped animal, but one that wasn't sure where to run. She placed her hands on the older woman's thighs, sliding them slowly towards her waist.

"What are you doing? Listen, this is entirely inappropriate. I'm supposed to be looking out for you."

Alicia stopped and took her own shirt off. Her large tits began swaying. They came to rest on Carrie's waist as Alicia parted her legs and leaned in. Their faces were coming very close together. Please don't back out, thought Alicia. "If you're supposed to be looking, then look." She grabbed Carrie's hands and placed them on her chest. Then she kissed the FBI agent. And her kiss was returned. Their lips locked and their tongues slid into each others mouths. The grip on her breasts tightened, almost nervously. Then the kiss was broken.

"I . . . I can't do this. I'm not ready."

Alicia slid one hand to the crotch of Carrie's jeans. "Feels like you're ready to me. Feels all warm and wet." Even that slight touch made the older woman almost jump out of her skin. Alicia started rubbing the woman's mound through the denim. "You are so gorgeous. We don't have to be talking about forever. Let me make you feel good, just for tonight."

Without any warning, Carrie was out of the chair and moving away. Alicia got up and gave chase. She caught up just as Carrie had reached the bed, and she spun the woman around. "I know you're interested, so what's the problem? Is it because I'm a thief? Or is it . . ."

"It's not about you. It's about me. And . . . and . . ." Carrie was a woman apparently subject to wild mood changes. She had gone from cold to hot and back to cold. Then, it was time for hot again. She grabbed Alicia's head and kissed her. This time, to agent's hands grabbed the young woman's ass and drew her close. Their kissing was more passionate and intense than anything Alicia had experienced before. She was fumbling with the older woman's jeans, trying to get those skintight coverings unbuttoned. Finally, she got the job done and pushed them past Carrie's hips, taking those horrid panties with them. Alicia was so turned on that she literally ripped Carrie's shirt off. Then she spun the older woman around and pushed her onto the bed before grabbing her jeans and removing them completely. She took a moment to look down the senior girl. Carrie was lying on the bed, her ample chest heaving and covered in sweat. Her red hair had come loose from its bun and was flowing over the plain cotton sheets of the bed. Her body was like a sculpted statue you might find in a museum, taut and carved. Alicia removed her shorts and thong before kneeling over Carrie, straddling her waist. She pulled the sports bra over the older woman's head and then leaned over and sucked on her nipples. Carrie held her head in place and stroked her hair. Alicia pressed her swollen pussy against Carrie's and started rubbing them together. Her new friend moaned audibly and wrapped her powerful legs around the younger girl's waist. It was a time Alicia wished she had a strap-on or something, but she was afraid of breaking this off even long enough to get her vibrator out of the bathroom. If she did, Carrie might go cold again. If that happened, Alicia doubted she could ever get the FBI agent warmed up again.

Alicia was increasing the tempo of her hips as their slippery private parts rubbed harder against each other. She massaged the older woman's magnificent breasts. They weren't as large as Alicia's, but the were perfectly formed, firm and were large enough to overflow her hands. She ran a hand down and inserted two fingers into Carrie's moist box, using her digits as a miniature, highly maneuverable cock. As she thrust with her hips, it bumped her fingers deeper into her lover's body. Once deep inside, she would spread her fingers, wiggle them around and then go looking for the g-spot. Carrie finally took a non-passive role as she took Alicia's breasts in her hands and nipples in her lips.

Alicia was impressed. While she was under the impression that it had been a while since the older woman's last tryst, she seemed to still know what she was doing. Her tongue was like magic and her mouth exerted a tremendous amount of pressure on the young woman's sensitive breasts. Alicia felt one of her nipples being twisted and tugged, eliciting a pleasant whimper. Carrie heard it and apparently realized she was on to something. Soon, Alicia was almost completely at Carrie's mercy as her tits were effectively mauled and manhandled by the older woman. Alicia stepped up her fingering. She had to make the older woman come. Her fingers quickly produced the desired effect. Carrie's legs locked Alicia into place as she arched her back. Alicia leaned back as the older woman held on to her nipples, stretching them as far as they could go. The feeling was incredible!

As orgasm ransacked Carrie's body, her young lover was watching her face. Despite the pleasure displayed there, Alicia also detected some sadness. Alicia felt pangs of guilt, as if she were taking advantage of some vulnerability. That had never bothered her before. She had taken drunk or emotionally troubled women to her bed before without ever feeling like this. She wanted so badly to make her lover's sadness go away, but didn't know how.

Finally Carrie's legs released Alicia's body and she lay back down flat on the bed. Even in the flickering light provided by the television set, Alicia thought the woman lying on the bed was the most beautiful she had ever seen. She ran her hands up to Carrie's breasts, gently fondling them. Carrie grabbed her hands pulling on them until they came to rest on either side of her head. The two women were face to face and the older of the two initiated a kiss. To Alicia, the act seemed almost desperate, but she didn't feel it was the time or place to refuse or question it. So she returned it with as much passion as she could muster. She felt the older woman pulling on her butt drawing her body upward. Never one to refuse oral sex, Alicia allowed herself to be drawn up until her sex was inches from Carrie's face.

When Carrie's tongue went to work, Alicia's knees almost buckled within the first minute. My God, she thought. This woman's tongue is amazing! She felt her moist inner lips being spread wide open by the passing invader before sinking into her depths. That soft but strong appendage seemed to be able to reach every nook and cranny of Alicia's pussy. She felt her inner lips being teased and sucked on, and then her clit was the victim of a merciless assault. Alicia held on for about five minutes as she wanted to savor every moment of that oral pleasure. But Carrie's cunnilingus skills were just too much. Alicia had to lean against the wall just to remain vaguely upright and bolts of pleasure shot out from her vaginal area to every corner of her body. Carrie's tongue remained buried and active inside her body for the duration of the orgasm. Alicia wasn't even allowed to come down from her sexual high before aftershocks inspired by Carrie's continuing attentions rocked her body. Alicia wasn't sure if she was having multiple orgasms or something different, but she didn't much care. Whatever it was felt wonderful. Her hips were quivering for several minutes as her girl juice coated Carrie's face. Even after she was finally able to stop shaking, the older woman continued to gently lick and nuzzle Alicia's sensitive mound.

Alicia reluctantly removed herself from atop Carrie's face and lay down next to her. The redhead's face had become hard to read. Alicia badly wanted to know if the woman enjoyed what had just transpired or regretted it. She rested her head on the pillow next to Carrie's and timidly reached one arm over her body. Carrie didn't respond, but rather just stared at the ceiling. This was an unusual situation for the young pickpocket. She never had this much trouble figuring out what a lover wanted. And it was strange that she wanted to cuddle with the older woman. She normally didn't go in for that sort of thing. Suddenly, Carrie got up and went into the bathroom. Alicia heard the water being turned on in the sink.

"Do I get up and check on her? Do I let her work out what's going on in her head?" Alicia was muttering to herself. "And why do I care?" She found her hand drifting down to her well-ravaged pussy. "Damn that felt good!"

Carrie finally came out of the bathroom after having cleaned Alicia's cum off her face. She pulled on her pants and shirt, then put on her shoes.

"What are you doing?" asked Alicia.

"I'm going for a walk. There's a 24-hour convenience store down the street." And just like that, she was out the door.

Alicia was almost stunned. "But . . . why . . ." She found herself asking empty questions to an empty room. She was as confused as she had ever been. After an all-too-brief but extremely passionate moment, Carrie had turned to stone. It was as if she felt bad about feeling good. Alicia tried staying awake until Carrie got home, but it became obvious that the woman's "walk" was going to take a while, and Alicia was exhausted.

When she awoke the next morning, Carrie was nowhere to bee seen. The note on the door read, "There are still some doughnuts and pizza left for breakfast. I'll be back later. Carrie." Alicia took a shower and got dressed. She wasn't in the mood for her morning masturbation, because she knew she would just be thinking of what Carrie's tongue had felt like. She got dressed in her most feminine looking outfit. Maybe that would make the older woman see her a little differently. She grabbed a couple slices of cold pizza and started looking through the morning paper. She had realized over the previous few days that she needed to find a new manner of supporting herself. Finding yourself exalted from petty thief to potential murder victim of an international drug cartel tended to adjust one's thinking. She circled a bunch of no-experience-necessary possibilities that didn't involve her having to get naked, then she circled a few where she WOULD have to get naked. It never hurt to keep your options open.


Around lunchtime, Carrie wandered back in. She looked absolutely dead on her feet, and she collapsed in her chair. She kept her sunglasses on, giving Alicia the impression she had been crying. It's what people who perceived themselves as strong often did to hide the ravages of weeping.

Alicia sat on the floor in front of her. "Have you been out all night?"

Carrie crossed her legs, preventing any possibility of Alicia moving in like she had the night before. She sat there for a moment before responding, "Yeah."

"Walking?"

"Pretty much. I drank a lot of coffee, walked to the nearest Village Inn . . ."

"Isn't that like four miles away?"

"Four and a half. Got a call about an hour ago. Seems your apartment was ransacked, so my supervisors told me you'd have to stay here for another few days. They're trying to get word out on the streets that you are . . . well, exactly what you are: a small time pickpocket with no real affiliations. As long as Travis and/or his colleagues think it was just an accidental event, we might still be in business. Nothing in your place particularly screamed ‘Look at me! I'm a spy for the government or a competitor,' so I'm still hoping for the best. Sorry, but you're going to have to stay off the streets for a while longer."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds