Alice's Restaurant

"I'll manage," Alicia said softly. "Listen, if you need to pawn me off on another agent so you can get back to work . . ."

"No, unfortunately my boss can't spare anyone. Everyone else is already in position, and he's afraid that Travis will be suspicious if he sees me again, since I'm the only person besides you he would recognize from the restaurant. So I get to play bodyguard for a while longer."

Alicia had winced when the older woman said "unfortunately." "Is that so bad? I mean, last night . . ."

"Last night can't happen again. It was a mistake on my part." Carrie was obviously taking extreme care to control the tone and pitch of her voice. "Listen, I'm tired as hell and I'm going to take a nap. So if you don't mind . . ."

"Actually, I do mind. Believe it or not, I enjoyed last night. And I didn't do it because I was grateful for you saving my ass a couple days ago. You're attractive and sexy."

"I'm a federal agent and you're a criminal."

"That didn't stop you last night."

"I made an error in judgement. It won't happen again."

"But I WANT it to happen again. And you can't convince me that somewhere deep inside that ice-queen persona you're fronting that you don't want it to happen too." Alicia was afraid, but she felt it was time to play her last card. "Does it have something to do with that woman in the picture? The one you keep hidden?"

Carrie quickly got out of her chair. "I've taken you into my home to protect you. You have NO right to go snooping in my affairs!"

"I'm a criminal remember? What kind of criminal doesn't snoop?" She hurried over and grabbed the picture from its hiding place.

"Give that to me!"

"Gladly. Just explain what it is about this woman that made you give up on the idea of ever being with anyone else!"

When Carrie got a hold of the photograph, her complexion changed. She finally took her sunglasses off, revealing bloodshot eyes. But she looked down at the image with a certain amount of care.

"Please," pleaded Alicia. "If you're not going to give me a shot, I'd at least like to know why."

Carrie plopped down on the bed. "Her name is Tammy," she said after a moment's pause. "She was my first real relationship. Before her, everything was one-night stands or doomed relationships. She was different. We were both at the academy together. We graduated in the same class, got assigned to the same area after graduation . . . It was almost perfect." Her voice held both fondness and regret, and Alicia realized she must have cared about her a great deal.

"What happened?"

"I was up for a promotion. It would have meant more control for me over my assignments, as well as more money and prestige. The decision was solely in the hands of one of my supervisors at that time. An annoying little rat-bastard named Clyde. Well, I really wanted the promotion, and he made me an offer. So I took it."

Alicia was obviously baffled. "But why . . . I mean, it doesn't take a genius to realize you loved her."

"If it did, then apparently I'm no genius. I spent a year trying to figure out why I did it. He literally meant nothing to me. It's like masturbating with a sex toy when your lover isn't around. At the time, it didn't really feel like cheating. He was just a means to an end. But Tammy walked in on us in the middle of the act. And while it had meant nothing to me, it devastated her. She quit the bureau and flew all the way to Alaska to take a sheriff's position. We'd been together for years, but it ended in a moment."

"How long ago was that?"

"About three years, I think. I lost track of time for a while after that."

"Three years? You've been beating yourself up about it for that long? Why not just talk to her? I'm sure she would have forgiven you."

"No way. At least not at first. You know the saying, ‘the bigger they are, the harder they fall'? Well Tammy has a big heart. And I was so ashamed. I tried to explain and I tried to apologize, but she didn't want to listen to me anymore. A few months ago, I actually used my vacation time for the first time in years to go out there. I figured I'd give her a chance to unload on me. Mostly I didn't want her to throw a promising career away because some stupid bitch didn't know a good thing when she saw it."

"What happened?"

"Well, I went to her house and ran into her new girlfriend."

"Oh shit!"

"That's what I thought. She was an eighteen-year old girl. Name of Beverly. She had fire in her gut, that's for sure. Apparently she knew who I was, and she was ready to fight the second she heard my name. But it turned out she was also a really decent girl who just didn't want her girlfriend getting hurt again. Eventually she warmed to me for some reason or another, and she got Tammy to call me." Carrie sighed. "It was the hardest conversation of my life. But things have gotten better. I apologized, she forgave me, and apparently I managed to convince her to come back to work. She and her girlfriend are moving out in the spring so they can find an apartment near the Bureau and near where Beverly is going to be going to school."

"So if things are good between you two again, why the isolation?"

"Things are better between us. I'm still hoping for ‘good.' She did say she wanted to get together once she was out here and see how it would work being friends again. She was my best friend at one time, and I had never realized how much that meant until she forgave me. But in answer to your question, every time I've thought about looking for a one-night stand, I find myself thinking of who I used to be. That was the person who threw away what was possibly the love of a lifetime for a quick fuck and one step up the ladder of success. Hell, I wound up getting reassigned to fieldwork because I couldn't stomach what I had given up to get the promotion. And every time I think of looking for a more serious relationship, I get this fear that I'm just going to try and turn it into what I had before, which wouldn't be fair to whoever I'm with."

"So you just gave up? That, to me, is the saddest part."

Carrie looked a little defensive. "What's it to you?"

"Because I want to be next! In case you haven't notice, I'm incredibly attracted to you! I was staring at you through the restaurant window the night this all started. I went after the guy I did because I felt he was disrespectful to a beautiful woman. Then I was actually kind of glad it all happened, otherwise I probably never would have seen you again. Now I'm going to be hurt if you shoot me down, but I'll live. But you aren't living. This isn't a home, it's a crypt. Last night, I saw passion. No matter how hard you try and kill it, there's a part of you that still wants love."

"I know I want it. I just don't know if I deserve it."

"For crying out loud, stop whining! That's right, ‘whining!' You made a mistake, and a big one at that. You know it. She knows it. She's even forgiven you. Life doesn't end at each little mistake we make. I'm willing to trust you not to make the same mistake, but it won't matter if you don't trust yourself. You've done everything you could to make things right. That should account for something." She took Carrie's hand, and was encouraged the older woman didn't pull away. "I'm willing to have a go at being a law-abiding citizen. Shouldn't I at least be awarded with one little date?"

Carrie almost snickered. "A date? I haven't been on a date in a long, long time. I wouldn't even remember what to do."

"Well, what happened last night usually happens at the end. The beginning starts with dinner and a movie. Anything else is entirely up to the participants." Alicia smiled. "You realize you didn't say ‘no' yet."

"You're right," said Carrie, squeezing the younger woman's hand. "I didn't. But . . . Give me a few days to think it over. And nothing else can happen until you're in the clear." Alicia reluctantly agreed. It was something at least. "So, what are you going to do with your life now that you're ‘retiring' from your current job?"

----------------------------- ------------------------------

The next few days were both wonderful and frustrating. They were wonderful because Alicia actually got to know the federal agent much better, and she was also getting excited about a life outside of crime. Carrie thought she might be able to get the young woman a job at the post office. It appealed to Alicia because it would be a good paying job where she'd be out in the truck all day. And it meant she could make ‘special deliveries' to Carrie's apartment wearing those cute little post office shorts.


It was frustrating because she had gotten a taste of the kind of loving Carrie could provide and she wanted a banquet. The woman who was normally reserved seemed to be opening up a bit. She sometimes wore her hair down and she smiled more. She had been instructed to keep an eye on Alicia, so Alicia gave her an eyeful. She wore as little as possible without making it too obvious that she was trying to turn her friend on.

A few days later, they got good news. The cartel had gone ahead and picked up the narcotics. A couple dozen people got nabbed, including Travis. It was a relief for Alicia. It also meant an end to Carrie's obligation.

They were sitting on the bed, absorbing the news. "So," said Alicia, "any thoughts about what happens next?"

Carrie looked towards the door, but not at it. She was just gazing off into space. The Alicia felt the older woman's hand grasping her own. "So, dinner and a movie hunh?"

Alicia tackled Carried in a big hug. "Do you mean it?"

"Yeah." She kissed the younger woman. "I do."

"Can we get dressed up and everything?"

"Dressed up?"

"Yeah. I figure you haven't been getting out much, so you should have enough saved up to take me somewhere nice. And I want you to wear a dress."

"Excuse me? Aren't you pushing your luck . . ."

Alicia cut her off with a kiss. "Please?" she said, batting her eyes.

"No wonder you never got sent to jail. Okay, but I at least get to pick the restaurant."

------------------- ---------------------------

"You cad," said Alicia. "Still, there is a bit of something resembling irony here." This was Alicia's response when Carrie's car found itself parked on the street outside Luigi's Place, the same location their entire adventure together had begun. They had made an entire day of their first date. They had started by getting their hair done. For Carrie's fiery mane, it just meant getting the split ends cut and a quick shampoo, condition and rinse. But Carrie had insisted on Alicia going with a single hair color, so the young lady had gotten it died back to it's original blonde color. Then they had gone dress shopping, where Alicia took charge. She picked a beautiful dress for Carrie. It was a long green dress that clung to her curves snugly. It had an oriental flower pattern cascading down one side and spaghetti straps. Her wonderful tits were perfectly framed.

Alicia had gone for the little black dress, with an emphasis on little. It was basically a long tube that went from her chest to the middle part of her thighs. It was stretched to the limit up top trying to contain her cleavage and was only partially successful. She wore a matching set of long black gloves that came up past her elbows, as well as a pair of stiletto heels. It was the best "fuck me" outfit she could put together.

It took some convincing for the owner to allow Alicia in the door. Actually it took a flash of Carrie's badge, an assurance that the young woman was "retired" and a fifty-dollar bill. The dinner itself was delightful and the conversation was amusing. Alicia talked about her brushes with the law while Carrie talked about her brushes with the criminal element. They both sipped wine throughout the evening, but neither wanted to get drunk; Carrie because she was driving and Alicia because she wanted to remember that evening. Finally the dessert was done and the check was paid. They found themselves out on the street after deciding to forego the movie.

"So, now what?" Alicia leaned in and kissed Carrie on the cheek.

Carrie sat there for a moment, resting on the hood of the car. "Well, I should probably take you home. Right now, the question is, ‘Whose home?'"

Alicia whispered into the redhead's ear, "You have to take me back to your place. At the very least, I need to get my pussy . . . cat."

Carrie kissed Alicia, but this time on the neck. "What if I want . . . What if I want your pussy . . . cat . . . to stay the night?"

Alicia was flushed with a sense of victory. "I think that can be arranged." They got in the car and headed back to Carrie's place. When they arrived, they strode inside hand in hand. The younger girl closed the door behind them and locked it. When she turned around, the hot redhead was walking towards the bed. She reached behind her and managed to get her dress unzipped, letting it fall to the floor. She had gone with out a bra that evening, leaving her in only a lacy pair of v-string panties and high heels. Alicia took a deep breath. Before her eyes was the sexiest woman in the world.

Carrie sat down daintily on the bed, crossed her legs and leaned back on the bed with her arms out. "Why don't you get your little ass over here so I can pet your pussy . . . cat."

Alicia lightly bit her bottom lip, and strode towards the bed with a sway in her hips. She got to the bed, hooked the top of her tube dress with her fingers and pulled it down to the ground. She had also gone bra-less that evening, so her heavy globes swung freely on her chest. She straddled Carrie's lap and pushed her tits into the older woman's face. Carrie's talented tongue flicked across every fleshy inch, and her lips latched on to the nipples with the strength of a vacuum cleaner. She also felt her ass being heavily groped by her lover's hands.

"I seem to remember you promising to pet my . . . well, you know."

Carrie didn't break her attention to the younger girl's breasts when she slid her hand between their bodies and started rubbing Alicia's mound through the moist fabric of her flimsy panties. She just stroked her whole hand from bottom to the top. Alicia bucked her hips, indicating she wanted more. Carrie was content to just tease the girl for a while longer, then placed her index finger against the fabric and slowly pressed in between the swollen lips. She stroked the slit and then wiggled her finger from side to side before teasing the clitoral area. This continued on for several minutes. Alicia was in heaven. She had a talented mouth teasing her breasts, a hand massaging her pussy and the other hand firmly gripping her ass. The combination of stimuli felt extraordinary, and she felt the pressure inside her building. She wrapped her arms around Carrie's head to help support her, and then the young woman came. Her body froze as her cum drenched her panties and Carrie's hand. She was gasping for breath when she was finally able to move again. Carrie lifted her juice-soaked fingers and tasted them. She licked her whole hand clean and then kissed Alicia on the lips. Her own nectar combined with the older woman's sweat to produce a powerful aphrodisiac.

Carrie wrapped her arms around the young woman's waist and the just held each other while exchanging kisses.

"So," said Alicia. "What's next?"

"Well, I thought that since you're a thief that's never been to jail, a little punishment is in order."

Alicia smiled. "What did you have in mind, officer?"

They disentangled and Carrie pulled a small bag out from under the bed. She pulled out two items. One of them appeared to be a butt-plug. It looked like a doorknob, with the knob part about an inch and a half at the widest point and a wide base to keep it in place. She also pulled out a small paddle and a bottle of lubricant. Alicia began wondering if waking the sleeping sex-drive of her lover was such a good idea.

Carrie sat on the edge of the bed and lovingly lubed up the plug. The she put the bottle and the toy on the bed and laid her forearm across her lap, palm up. "Take those off," she commanded. Alicia turned around and slowly slid the moist fabric down to her ankles and stepped out of them. "Now come over her and lie down on my lap." Alicia did as she was told. Her stomach pressed against Carrie's arm and her hot box was miraculously on top of the older woman's hand. As soon as she was comfortable, or as comfortable as she was going to get, Carrie's finger curled up into her box and Alicia felt it go gently exploring.

"Be gentle," she whispered. "This is my first time at this." And she meant it. Her previous lovers had never been into this sort of thing, but Alicia was willing to try almost anything, particularly if it made Carrie happy.

Carrie leaned in. "I promise I won't do anything to hurt you. Do you believe me?" Alicia nodded. "Then just lie there and enjoy this."

Alicia saw her lover pick up the plug, noticing it appeared to have a small switch in the base. She didn't have much time to ponder as the well-lubricated device was placed against her essentially virgin sphincter. She had never had anything larger than a finger up there before, and while she did enjoy a little anal play, this was all together different. At first she just felt pressure, then a little bit of pain as her anus expanded past its normal diameter. But she didn't wince. She didn't want Carrie to stop. After a few minutes, the round head slipped in and her asshole was able to relax. She had to admit that it felt kind of nice, particularly with Carrie's finger still caressing her cunt. The pressure in her ass made her pussy especially sensitive. Then the paddle came down lightly on her ass. It smacked against the base of the butt-plug, stimulating her asshole. This caused Alicia's hips to shoot forward, impaling her moist box onto Carrie's finger, which in turn curled up to tease Alicia's widening g-spot. Oh God, thought the young woman. That was the most amazing combination she had ever experienced! She began looking forward to each light spank. Carrie inserted a second finger, stretching Alicia's pussy even more. A few more spanks, and Alicia's cunt was practically dripping onto her lover's hand and leg. But Carrie had one more surprise. Alicia heard a ‘click' and looked back to see the older woman's hand retract after having turned on the switch. Alicia felt a ‘humming' sensation emanating from her rear end.

"What the . . ."

‘Smack!' When the paddle came down the next time, the butt-plug started vibrating like an old-fashioned freight train. Alicia's entire lower body seemed electrified as she thrust her hips against Carrie's hands. Carrie curled both fingers up to stimulate her lover's special spot. The older woman leaned in again and whispered into Alicia's ear. "Get ready for the experience of a lifetime, because that baby is impact activated." Alicia barely heard her. Her brain's pleasure centers were almost on overload. The paddle came down again, and she began seeing stars. She was grinding her hips hard against Carrie's hand and knee. She was humping like a dog in heat. Repeated thwacks continued stimulating the butt-plug, and each thwack brought new vibrations. Each vibration lit up the young woman's world. She knew her ass was going to be sore and reddened, but she wanted the experience to go on forever.

"Please," she said almost plaintively. "I've been REALLY bad. I need to be punished some more." And the spanking kept coming. Never very hard, just enough to light up the nerve endings ON her ass and to activate the plug IN her ass. When she finally came, it was unlike any orgasm she had ever experienced. There wasn't a single muscle in her body that wasn't straining or tightening. Her ass exerted so much pressure on the plug that it was briefly activated. And Carrie, realizing what was going on, had put her fingers into overdrive. The waves of pleasure rippled out from her pussy and extended to the top of her head and the tips of her toes. She didn't think she had that much juice left in her body, but soon Carrie's hand and leg were almost slippery with the stuff. She collapsed onto Carrie's lap and just lay there like a length of fabric. She was still moaning pleasurably. She felt Carrie's hand gingerly placed on her tender ass, stroking her skin gently.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds