All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 10

"As much as I want to continue with this it's close to 3:00. We need to pull ourselves back together so you can get home. I don't want any trouble for you." Anthony hugged and kissed Saundra, then got out of bed to find his clothes. He exchanged knowing smiles with Martha as she got out of the chair and went to the bed. Saundra was sitting up on the edge of the mattress with her feet on the floor. Martha knelt down in front of her and held her wrists up.

"Thank you, Mistress. That was sensational. I hope it won't be long before we can enjoy another afternoon together." The petite brunette smiled up her Domme. Saundra released the clip and removed the cuffs from Martha's wrists. She looked at her sub's glowing face and luscious mouth and leaned down to kiss her. As they kissed Saundra unclasped the clamps from Martha's plump nipples. Martha groaned loudly at the pain as the blood rushed back into her strangled buds. Her pussy spasmed and she longed to spend the rest of the day with Saundra, fulfilling her Mistress in every way! Saundra pulled away with a sigh and got up to get dressed.

"I can't imagine spending a better afternoon than with you two beautiful women. Perhaps we'll have the opportunity to do so, very soon." Anthony pulled on his shoes then stood up and went to Martha, giving her a soft kiss on her cheek. Then he pulled Saundra into his arms and kissed her passionately. "You give me so much pleasure, sweetheart," he whispered then released her. He put the flogger and crop into the box then picked it up and turned back to his sub. "I call you soon, ok?"

Saundra nodded and retrieved her dress from the closet. So many things were running through her mind she wondered how she was going to sort through all the thoughts and feelings. When she was ready she went to the sitting room and found Martha dressed and waiting for her. They rode the elevator down in comfortable silence. While Martha was anxious to see Saundra again very soon she didn't want to press her Mistress too hard. She knew Saundra would probably need some time to think about what had happened and how she truly felt about it.

As they exited the elevator a man standing by the front desk eyed them with interest. He was a client from the law firm for which Martha worked. He almost walked up to her to say hello but he recognized her companion as the wife of another attorney in that same office. He couldn't place the woman's name but remembered meeting her at a party held by Mr. Johnson. At first he wondered what they were doing at the hotel, why they were coming out of the elevator. Then he noticed they were both a bit flushed. Martha was smiling at the other woman. Yes, Martha looked a bit smitten! The man grinned to himself and imagined what might be going on between the two of them. He'd always thought Martha a very bright, sexy woman whom he had considered asking out on a date, once. But when he'd asked Mr. Johnson if Martha was involved with anyone he'd found out she was not inclined toward men.

He trailed them from a discreet distance to the parking lot as Martha followed the woman to her car. Just as the taller, buxom beauty got into her vehicle Martha leaned down and softly caressed her cheek and said something. He was too far away to hear anything but he certainly noticed the woman blush and smile at Martha before she closed the door and Martha walked away to her own car. As he turned and went back into the hotel he daydreamed about how hot it would have been to watch those two beautiful women making love to each other. The idea of their afternoon tryst amused him and he wondered if anyone else knew about them. Perhaps the next time he met with Mr. Johnson he'd try to figure out a subtle way of discovering more details about the sexy Martha and her equally sensuous friend!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 338 milliseconds