• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 13

All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 13

12

Towards dawn Donald woke up with a start realizing his lover was not next to him. After the bad dream Saundra had earlier in the night he was concerned and immediately got up and went in search for her. He found her curled up on the bench of the bay window in the kitchen. Her small silhouette against the early grey light made her appear vulnerable; she sat staring out the window with her legs pulled up and her chin resting on her knees.

"Saundra, sweetheart, come back to bed," Donald softly said. She looked over at him, startled from her memories. He came to her and took her hand; her hand felt so cold in his warm grasp. He kissed her fingers then drew her up into his arms. She was shivering and he held her tightly against him for several moments before leading her back to the bedroom. As they snuggled in bed he worried about her. He could not ignore that she had been acting differently since the beginning of the bank deal with his Japanese client. She lingered in his arms for a while then rolled to her side and fell asleep. He wished she would confide in him what was troubling her.

They slept in late for a change. Between Donald's lack of physical satisfaction and Saundra's nightmare and long absence from bed they both had a restless night. She fixed a breakfast of French toast, eggs, and bacon while he made the coffee and set the kitchen table. After eating they shared the morning paper while they drank coffee and talked quietly about various articles. Donald helped her clean the kitchen then took her into his arms and softly kissed her. She grinned, reveling in his warm affection.

"What would you like to do today?" he asked.

"We've got a lot going on this week so I would just like to stay here and relax. Maybe watch some movies on TV, or maybe there's a good football game on," she answered as she gently pulled away from him. "But right now I want a nice, hot shower. Come on, you can bathe me," she slyly smiled at him as she strolled away. He grinned and followed her down the hall to the master bathroom. She stood in the center of the bathroom, the cool marble gleaming all around her and beckoned him inside. "Strip," she commanded him. As he was only wearing a tee shirt and briefs he was quickly naked. Saundra smiled at him, taking in his broad, hairy chest, his slight paunch and love handles, then dropped her gaze to his beautiful cock nestled against his full, round balls. She knew he had been expecting a surprise the night before but she had been too tired to play. Poor baby, she mused.

Donald stood there in all his naked glory feeling excited yet impatient. He could feel his cock beginning to swell just from his Mistress' appraisal. He wanted so badly to touch her, to feel her large breasts and suck on them, to feel her plump, round ass and squeeze it. He could barely stand the anticipation of her desires!

"Remove my robe and nightshirt. Oh, and the golden rule is now in effect, so you may not touch me unless I give you permission or physically guide you in some way. I don't want to feel any part of your body touching me, not yet, anyway."

He pushed the robe off her shoulders and pulled it down her pale, soft arms, eased it away from her body, then hung it on a hook on the back of the door. When he turned back to her he grasped the hem of her nightshirt to pull it up and off her body. His eyes followed the hem as he slowly raised it up. Her soft, clean-shaven mound was enticingly revealed, then her pale, supple belly; slowly up the shirt went to expose her luscious, full tits. Her pink, stiff nipples pointed upward as she lifted her arms pulling her breasts up and his mouth watered to suck on them. His hardened cock twitched at the very thought of it! As he continued to pull her nightshirt off he leaned his face down to her breasts, just to feel the heat of her skin and smell her soft scent. His lips were daringly close to her swollen buds. For an instant her face was covered as he pulled the nightshirt over her head and her chest pushed out slightly when she withdrew her arms from the sleeves. And in that moment Donald's warm lips brushed across one of his Mistress's nipples.

He immediately stood straight up and glanced down into her eyes to see if she had felt that feathery contact of lip to nipple. He had not done it on purpose, or had he? He was dying to touch her but he had only intended to breathe her in, not to make contact. Her expression showed no hint as to what she had felt. But when he dropped his gaze to her breasts he noticed her areola was now puckered around the nipple he had grazed with his lips. No doubt she had certainly felt the tease of his lips.

Saundra smiled and slipped past him walking back into the bedroom and turned to look at him. "Come here." He followed her and stood warily before her. She reached down and stroked his long rod with her fingertips and he softly moaned to feel her finally touching his aching cock. She cradled his balls in her palm then slowly squeezed them; softly at first but then increased the pressure until he flinched uncomfortably. "Don't think I didn't feel what you did, Donald. You know how sensitive my nipples are." When she released him he sighed from the sexual tension building up within him. He watched her apprehensively as she walked to the nightstand and opened the drawer. She dug around to find what she wanted then his eyes widened when she removed a paddle.

"When did you get that?"

"This?" She held it up and turned it in her hand. "Well, you know, tools of the trade, so to speak. You, of all people, know how important it is to have the right tools to be successful. I want to be a successful Mistress which includes giving you pleasure or punishment, whichever you deserve. When I told you not to touch me with any part of your body, what happened?"

"Saundra, I didn't mean..."

"Darling, it's a matter of control, isn't it? I've been trying to teach you that virtue and for the most part you've done well. But you had a little lapse just a few minutes ago, didn't you?" She came up to him and swirled her fingertip around his thick cockhead. He winced, desperate to feel her hand wrapped around his needy shaft and stroke him to a sweet climax. His eyes were glued on her finger as she raised it to her lips. "I have to admit I want to feel you touching me. I need it badly. I'm so hot for you baby," she said seductively as she delicately licked his precum from her finger, savoring his taste. "But only when I allow you to pleasure me and only in the ways I desire for you to do so." Her hand went back to his cock and gave it a hard squeeze eliciting a soft groan from him. "Now, be a good boy and turn around and bend over the chair behind you." She released her hand from his engorged member and stared at him expectantly.

For a fleeting moment he thought of just overpowering her and taking her. He wanted nothing more than to fuck her hard and come deep inside her tight cunt. Yet she looked so beautiful in her naked stance, paddle in hand, power exuding from her, thrilling him in such a strange way. It had always been his natural instinct to be dominant, whether it was business or personal. He wondered if he would ever understand the attraction of her dominating him. However, he was hard pressed to deny that in relinquishing control he found an exciting freedom to let himself experience sensations in ways he'd never dreamed or thought of. Even if he felt some humiliation in being teased, denied, or punished, the overall effect on his entire life was exhilarating. He had never felt so happy and complete as he did now in his relationship with Saundra. He had never felt such love and devotion for anyone as much as he did for his Mistress. It was something he just could not explain. As much as he dreaded the pain he was about to receive he welcomed it even if he hated to admit it. He turned and leaned over the chair grasping the back of it and tensed in anticipation.

"I think twenty should be enough, don't you my pet? Don't forget to count." Saundra softly said as she caressed his ass cheeks with her warm palm. She knew he felt conflicted, she had seen it in his eyes when she'd pulled the paddle out of the drawer. Yet, here was this man, strong and dynamic, willingly submitting to her. She was proud of him for overcoming his apprehension of letting someone else take control. Her heart swelled with emotion. He was so sweet and caring. He loved to please her and she adored him for it. She let several moments pass until she felt his ass cheeks relax then without warning brought the paddle down hard.

"One!" he blurted out and put his head down. It hurt, but he was determined to get through it. By the seventh swat his ass was stinging badly and he was panting trying to ease the pain with deep breaths. Every now and then Saundra would pause and reach between his legs to slowly stroke his cock and balls. With each soft touch of her warm hand he would groan and whisper, "Please, please, please" over and over. She took immense pleasure in feeling his precum seeping from him while her own juices flowed from between her swollen pussy lips. Yet, the blows continued, harder and faster. By the fifteenth blow he was grunting hard as he forced the count from his lips. When she finally reached twenty his ass was blazing as if on fire and he could barely spit out the count. But also, his cock was throbbing painfully and the pressure in his balls was maddening. He was baffled at how such pain enhanced his desire and every time she touched his straining shaft he had to fight back his orgasm. When she allowed him to stand she noted the flush in his face was almost as red as his tender ass.

"Well, now that we've worked up a light sweat that shower sounds heavenly, don't you think?" She tossed the paddle onto the chair and headed into the bathroom. Donald looked helplessly down at his engorged cock and then at her luscious, swaying ass as she walked away from him.

"Saundra, please..." he groaned in desperation as he followed her. She turned the water on and adjusted the faucet knobs. As soon as the temperature was to her satisfaction she stepped into the shower and he quickly joined her. Without a word she turned him so that his back was to the showerhead and she immediately kneeled before him. Roughly grabbing his long, hard cock she wrapped her lips tightly around his shaft and began to suck hard, bobbing up and down his thick length. Just as he felt the burn of the hot water streaming over his raw ass he bellowed in painful relief as his cum forcefully burst from his cock. Her hand squeezed and pumped his shaft as her mouth sucked on his bulging head, milking him for every drop he had. Donald's body shook with intense pleasure and exquisite pain from back to front. His legs were suddenly almost too weak to hold him up and he had to reach out and brace his hands against the shower walls so as not to fall. She stood up and embraced him.

"There now, don't you feel better? A light chastisement for a small infraction plus a little reward for enduring your spanking so well." She kissed his chest and sucked on his nipples, biting them a little. "Hmmmm...maybe I'm too easy on you," she teased. She truly did care that he was aching for release and she felt somewhat badly about not fulfilling her promise of his surprise after he so bravely obeyed her at the opera the night before. His pure desire to please her was much more than she had expected, not to mention his incredible mouth bringing her to a wild orgasm. "Time to wash me, pet. You may touch me all you want, in any way that you want, except with your cock. "

She pulled away as he retrieved the loufa sponge and jasmine scented soap. Saundra luxuriated in the slightly rough feel of the sponge as he scrubbed her back and bottom. He eased it between her legs and lightly rubbed back and forth across her pussy for several moments enjoying her moans. He washed one leg at a time and as the creamy lather rinsed away he kissed and licked a tingling trail up her calves, across the insides of her knees, and up the backs and insides of her thighs. He turned her around and kissed and nibbled up the front of her thighs. Finally he reached her pink, swollen lips but he held back saving it for later enjoyment. Giving her a quick kiss on her mons he stood and began to wash her belly then up to her full breasts circling them and brushing the sponge back and forth across her erect nipples.

"That feels so wonderful, baby. Suck my breasts, I want to feel you sucking and biting me," she moaned and reached her hand to the back of his head to pull him down. She cupped her breasts in her hands and held them up for him as he devoured her with enthusiasm. As Donald sucked and nibbled, occasionally biting harder, Saundra thought of her submissive days so long ago, with Anthony. While she had become more comfortable in her role as Domme, she sometimes missed giving up control and letting someone else take the lead. She missed being tied in various positions, being flogged or teased and denied, and being forced to perform for her former Master. Once in a great while, she thought, it would not be so bad being on the other end of the tether.

Donald moaned happily as he sucked her large, pale breasts, leaving bruises on her flesh with his teeth. He loved how she reacted to the little pain he gave her, hearing her hiss and feeling her wince as she felt him bite and suck. He completely identified with that intense sensation rousing one's sexual need. His Mistress had introduced him to the wonderful pleasure of pain and he enjoyed giving it back to her, if only lightly. He felt giddy as she reached out and grasped his semi-hard dick and began to stroke it in her soft hand. He wanted to fuck her so badly, whether she sat on him or allowed him to be above her and drill into her tight pussy. Either way, all he wanted was to feel his shaft buried in her cunt.

"Ohhh...yes, Donald. Get down and suck my pussy. You are so good at that, pet. Do it now," she pushed him away and down.

Donald knelt and pressed his lips to her pussy and teased her with his tongue. She tasted so sweet as his tongue slipped up and down her slit. His tongue delved into her twitching hole then slid up to her clit, back and forth, in an easy, languid motion. Saundra rolled her hips back and forth grinding her pussy against his mouth.

"Hmmmm...so good. You are so good with that mouth, Donald. Ohhh...harder," she whispered, feeling the tension building in her womb. She leaned against the shower wall and pinched her nipples as he ate her throbbing pussy. He moaned excitedly and began to suck harder and bite her clit as he slid his fingers into her tight hole. She jerked and bucked against him until she could no longer hold back. Just as he felt her cunt squeeze his fingers she let out a long, loud groan. "Oh yes...baby, make me come hard!" she cried as her orgasm erupted from deep inside and sizzled throughout her entire body. She moaned with satisfaction as he nibbled and licked his way up her body to find her lips and passionately kissed her.

"You are so fucking good my pet," she sighed against his lips.

Taking a deep breath to regain her composure she eased away from him and squirted some soap into her palm and began to wash him with her hands. She rubbed his shoulders and chest loving the feel of his solid body beneath her palms. He squirmed as she washed his cock and balls and she laughed giving him a playful squeeze then turned him around to wash his back. She massaged his muscles feeling him practically melt from her touch. She was careful of his tender buttocks which were still quite red from his spanking and the hot water from the shower. But oh, she loved teasing in between his sweet cheeks with her soapy fingers, tickling his balls and slipping her fingertips up and down across his anus. At one point she slipped her fingertip into his tight hole and flicked it in and out. He shuddered and pressed back gasping with pleasure as her finger ventured deeper into his ass.

"Saundra...oh god, that feels so..." he hesitated in admitting the pleasure of feeling his anus invaded. Donald felt his cock swelling back to full form and beginning to pulsate.

"It's been a while since I've used a plug in your ass. From what I remember you liked it very much, didn't you."

"I don't know. It was a lot bigger than your beautiful finger. Ohhh..." he groaned as her finger gently fucked him. She slowly slid in deeper and pressed against his prostate. "Oh, ugh!" he grunted in sweet surprise and unconsciously moved his hips back and forth. It was difficult for him to admit to her that he liked his ass probed and played with. Yet his body betrayed that fact as his engorged rod twitched and his balls began to ache again just as when she had spanked him.

"Well, let's see if I can convince you more completely that you enjoy having your ass played with," she whispered. She suddenly couldn't wait to get him out of the shower and play more with his body, to hear him beg her to fuck him. They got out of the shower and quickly dried each other off then she grabbed his cock like a leash and led him into the bedroom. She halted him at the foot of the bed with his back to it so he wouldn't see the items she retrieved from the drawer of the bedside table. He looked at her suspiciously as she came around to stand before him and pulled a blindfold over his head and covered his eyes. Then he winced as she tightly secured his little nipples in a pair of clamps letting the chain dangle against his chest.

"Jeez, what are you doing?" He squirmed from the burning sting radiating out from his captured, tender nipples.

"That's not for you to question, is it?" she answered as she slapped his cock. He pulled his hips back but quickly straightened not wanting to bring on any more punishment. She dragged her nails down his chest and belly as she bent down to the floor and kneeled before him. Again, using her nails, she lightly tickled his cock as she licked the head and occasionally sucked it with just her lips.

She could not help herself, she absolutely loved to suck her sub's cock. The way the head bulged, the ridge of it so thick and firm, the way his shaft swelled...it felt so wonderful filling her mouth. She varied sucking softly then hard, wanting to feel his swollen knob press the back of her throat. Every now and then she reached up and pulled on the chain on the clamps. Each time she pulled his immediate reaction was to thrust more deeply into her watering mouth and she would suck hard and bite down on his shaft causing him to gasp and groan. Then she eased her mouth from his dark, stiff rod and stood before him. He was breathing hard, so excited and needful. She delighted in seeing him like this!

Saundra guided him to the side of the bed and told him to bend over to rest his chest on the mattress while keeping his feet on the floor. He hissed as his clamped nubs pressed against the bed. Retrieving the butt plug and lube she quickly moistened his puckered hole and the plug and pressed it into him. He couldn't help squirm from the salacious pain that spread from his ass and heated his balls and cock as the plug slid in, stretching him. It felt bigger than he remembered. His eyes watered and he whispered for her to stop but lifted his ass up as if begging for more. Once it was in place she had him get onto the bed on his back. She straddled his chest with her bottom towards his head and positioned her pussy over his face and leaned forward toward his stiff cock jutting up from his body.

"Suck my pussy, pet. I can't get enough of your mouth! But no hands. Keep your arms stretched out from your sides and absolutely no touching." With that she leaned down and sucked his straining cock into her mouth and settled her throbbing cunt against his lips. She tightly encircled the base of his cock with her fingers as she sucked using her free hand to push against the plug in his ass. He was soon rolling his hips up and down to meet her mouth gliding up and down his shaft. He curled and uncurled his fists dying to caress her soft, round ass and grab her hips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds