All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 13

Saundra loved feeling the little vibrations from his moans as his mouth hungrily sucked her lips and clit while her mouth was filled with his thick cock. She wanted to fuck and be fucked and couldn't decide what she wanted more, she was so damn horny for him! When she noticed his groans coming deeper from the back of his throat and felt him jerking from face to cock in effort to control his orgasm she pulled both her mouth and pussy away from him. She chuckled and turned around over him to kiss him. She loved tasting her juices on his lips! Then she rose up and slid off the bed and picked up his surprise.

"Roll over onto your stomach, darling. Raise that sweet ass up. I want to show you that 'something new' I mentioned last night," her voice was so soft and smooth it was almost hypnotic.

He did as she instructed but felt somewhat nervous as to what she had planned. His cock hurt, straining with in its taut skin, dangling between his legs and lightly rubbing against the bedspread. She leaned over and kissed his sore cheeks, lightly biting them and licking his tender skin. He mumbled something and pulled his hips forward. For that he received a sharp slap to his tender ass. He grunted then pushed his knees harder against the mattress to remain stationary.

For a few moments she let him rest in that position while she examined their new toy, a nice little strap-on she had ordered online just for him. The black straps of the harness were so soft and she raised it to her face to inhale the intoxicating scent of the leather. The dildo was only six inches long and not too thick as she wanted to start out slowly with him. She had also bought two other dildos, one seven inches and the other was eight inches, both also graduated in thickness. Saundra figured they would work up to those ones in time! She strapped the harness on and smiled at the feel of it, somewhat reminiscent of bondage, in a way. There was a small protrusion on the inside of the harness which nestled against her clit and she could turn it on to vibrate. He would surely feel that from the shaft as well! Looking at him, offering himself up to her, her heart began to race with excitement as she changed her mind in how she wanted to do this.

"Donald, get off the bed and get on your knees on the floor. I think we should start off a little differently than I had planned."

He felt trepidation mixed with excitement as he wondered what she meant by "start of differently than she had planned". What was she up to? The plug in his ass shifted a little as he got down on the floor and he felt quivers of pleasure all the way to his thick cock. He sensed her standing right in front of him and suddenly smelled leather. Was it a crop? Was it a flogger? But then, why have him on his knees, facing her?

"Pet, reach your hands up level with your face and tell me what you feel." Her breath quickened in anticipation to see his response. He slowly raised his hands, palms up, and she adjusted her hips to lay the dark, hard phallus in his hands. His fingers curled around it then down the shaft to feel the harness. He abruptly pulled his hands away.

"Jesus, what the hell is that? What are you doing?" his asked anxiously.

"That's my cock, Donald," she said matter-of-factly as if it was a natural part of her body. Saundra stepped closer to him and lightly pressed it to his lips. He turned his head away, stunned and embarrassed as he realized she wanted him to do. "Don't be shy, pet. Kiss it, lick it. I want you to feel it with your mouth before you feel it in your sweet, tight ass."

"Saundra, come on. I can't..."

"Can't is not an option, pet. It would please me very much, and you do want to please me, don't you? I want you to try it before you decide that you don't like it. If it's that bad then you can always use your safe word. You know I would never force you to do something you truly didn't want. But the point is that I am your Mistress and you will obey me. I will gauge if anything is beyond your limit. You trust me, don't you?" She reached down and gently guided his face back toward her then gave his chin a tight squeeze. "Now, suck my cock!" she firmly commanded.

The words jolted him. He would never have dreamed to hear those words said to him, "Suck my cock". He wasn't sure if it was aversion to the act itself or her tone of voice that sent shivers through him. Donald licked is lips in nervous reaction. He felt the tip of the dildo pressed against his lips then run lightly back and forth as if in temptation. He sighed in resignation then parted his lips and tentatively licked the head of hard phallus. He felt ridiculous but somewhat helpless as he did not want to disappoint his Mistress. At least he felt grateful that he wasn't being made to touch his mouth to a real penis.

"There's a good boy. See, it's not so bad. Use your tongue to explore its shape, it's very life-like. Oh, pet, you look so sexy kneeling down there, licking my cock!" her voice was husky as she encouraged him. She was so excited it was difficult to hold back from grabbing his head and making him take it all the way into his mouth! But it was thrilling to watch his pink tongue tracing the ridge of the head then down the shaft over all the little veins. As she loved sucking his cock so much she wondered how it felt to him and what he was thinking and feeling. Yet, she remained patient and kept still as he gently swept his tongue up and down and over the shaft and head.

At first he didn't want to think about what he was doing, just go through the motions for her. Sucking on a cock, real or not, was the last thing he ever thought he would do. But when he heard her soft, sensuous voice her words inspired him to really experience its shape for his own sake. He could hear her deep breaths and could tell this was really turning her on. That was enough motivation for him to kiss the head of it and slowly open his lips to take the head and shaft into his mouth. For a moment he simply let it sit on his tongue getting used to its shape and how it filled his mouth. He drew it in deeper then let it out, then began to repeat the motion slowly stroking the rigid shaft with his mouth. 'My god,' he thought, 'I'm actually sucking a freaking dildo.' The sensation was intriguing. He wasn't sure if he liked it or not. But what he did like was hearing Saundra breathing harder and feeling her begin to gently move her hips back and forth, knowing his desire of submission was thrilling her to no end. And at that moment it all clicked for him. It wasn't about whether or not he enjoyed sucking her cock. It was all about serving her, pleasing her, giving all of himself to her in any way she chose. That was one of the many reasons he loved her, she gave him pleasure and happiness in letting him submit to her.

"Oh Donald, you're making me so hot. I love watching you," she sighed happily. "Now, pet, get up on the bed. I want to fuck you," Saundra said as she pulled her little cock from his mouth. He climbed up on the bed on his hands and knees trembling slightly, nervous as to how it was going to feel. He felt Saundra settle behind him and her fingers lightly stroked his balls and cock before she pulled the slim butt plug out. It surprised him, for a moment, at how empty he suddenly felt. He had grown accustomed to the plug and it was strange to feel it gone. Saundra squeezed a large dollop of lubrication onto his hole then more onto her cock. Her soft hands gently held his cheeks apart as she pressed the tip of her dildo to his opening.

"Ready, darling? Remember to take slow, deep breaths. When I push in you need to push out, just like you do with the plug. My cock is a little bigger than your little plug but just try to relax." Saundra shifted her hips forward and watched the tip disappear into his tight, slippery hole. He sucked in his breath as she eased the head all the way in but she stopped at that point as his sphincter contracted. "Relax, and push out," she gently reminded him. She eased forward sliding it in another inch. When he made no sound she pushed again, farther inside. As she went past the halfway mark he gasped.

"Yellow!" he whispered harshly to slow down. She stopped but did not pull out. Although he had gotten used to the plug the dildo was definitely thicker. It felt painful and he wanted to push it out but tried to relax, taking slow, measured breaths. What worried him was being fucked by it, the back and forth of it, invading deeper and stretching him wider as it slid in and out. He tried to concentrate on the pain in his nipples, the ache in his rock hard cock, anything other than the alien intrusion of his ass hole. His heart was pounding as he fought back the panic in the pit of his stomach. Finally he took a long, drawn-out breath and whispered, "Ok."

From her viewpoint it was the most erotic thing Saundra had ever witnessed. She softly stroked his back, hips, and buttocks to try and soothe his anxiety. But, god, she couldn't wait to actually fuck him, pump in and out of him and watch her cock slide in and out. She slid it in all the way and held still trying to be patient.

"Oh god, Saundra, I don't know..." he panted. It wasn't excruciating, in fact, he wondered if his pain wasn't more psychosomatic than physical. The nerve endings around his tight opening and deeper were tingling and he was a little caught off guard that it was not an unpleasant sensation.

"Shhhh...relax, pet. You're doing so well," she purred. After several moments she slowly pulled back. She saw him shudder and she lightly grabbed his hips. Then she slowly moved forward again. Her cock smoothly glided in and out as she began to build up a rhythm. She happily noticed that he was settling into it and countering her movements with his own in the sensuous dance of their hips.

He was shocked to realize that he was pushing back and forth, joining in her gentle thrusts. What was really surprising was that it was beginning to feel quite good as his ass grew accustomed to her cock. Especially when she pulled out as the ridge of the head dragged along the walls of his rectum sparking jolts of pleasure throughout his belly, thighs, balls, and cock. The thrusts inward were still somewhat uncomfortable but he was fully beginning to enjoy the feel as she slid out, never letting the head slide past his anal ring of muscle. He loved feeling her hands on his hips, controlling the motion between them. She had taken him completely, now, he belonged to her, entirely. He nearly began to cry with the joy he felt being taken and dominated by his beautiful Mistress!

Saundra was in heaven! Her sweet man, unconditionally submitting to her, was the most precious experience of her life. She could feel her juices flowing freely and her pussy clenching in excitement. She reached down and turned on the vibrator and continued to steadily pump in and out of him, watching her dark cock disappear then re-emerge, slick and shiny, from his tight hole. He jerked at the vibration and moaned loudly.

"Oh god...Saundra," he said breathlessly. "Oh yes. Fuck!" His ass twitched around the vibrating dildo and his cock felt as if it was stretched to the limit trying to break through its skin as it throbbed with each beat of his pounding heart. Now the nerves in his ass felt as if they were electrified and firing off intense spasms of pleasure. He wanted more, he wanted it faster...he wanted it harder! "Fuck me!" he blurted out.

"What, pet?" she asked as she kept a slow and easy rhythm. She could feel him trembling beneath her hands. Each time she pushed in she grinded her clit against the little vibrator sending hot chills throughout her body.

"Fuck me! Please, fuck me harder, faster. I want..." he panted, "I need..."

"Tell me, Donald. What do you want? Tell me!" she excitedly encouraged.

"Fuck me and make me come. Oh, please!" he begged. Saundra suddenly stopped thrusting but Donald continued to rock back and forth. She watched, exhilarated, as he fucked himself on her cock. She was awed by what had come over him and loved it. She began to thrust her hips back and forth in earnest motivated by his enthusiasm. "Fuck me, bitch, take me!" She gasped at hearing him call her 'bitch' then slapped his tender ass hard with her hand. He grunted and pushed his ass back, continuing his frenzied rocking back and forth along the shaft in his ass. She slapped him again and this seemed to only increase his pace.

"You have it all wrong, Donald. You're the bitch. You're my bitch humping my cock like you can't get enough!" she chastised him and spanked him hard as she pushed in and drilled his ass hole. The slaps to his cheeks drove him on and he grunted and bucked like a wild animal. Saundra reached down in front of his hip and tightly gripped his cock and he yelled in surprise at her touch. His thick, hard rod felt hot in her palm and she felt the bedspread beneath him soaked with his precum. "Oh, as wet as the bed is under you, your cock is like a sopping pussy! Who's the bitch?"

"Me! Please let me come. I need to come. I can't hold it!" his voice was strained. The clamps on his nipples dug into him as his chest rubbed hard against the bed. He was overwhelmed with excruciating need as his balls tightened up and threatened to explode.

"Don't you dare come. You wait until I give you permission," she panted as she banged against his ass cheeks making them quiver. Her pussy was hot and soaking the harness as she fucked him. The sensations of the vibrator were exquisitely bringing her to a peak. As they both hovered on the precipice of climax she watched him ride her cock as she continued to stroke his dick. Right on the brink, unable to hold back any longer she screamed and let go. "Come now!" she shrieked as her orgasm ripped loose and rushed from deep inside to explode throughout her body. She could her him crying out, hear him grunting, hear him growling unintelligible words and felt his cum jet out in thick, hot spurts. His sticky juices ran through her fingers and onto the bed. His cock jerked in her hand and it was all she could do to hold onto his body as he convulsed beneath her.

Donald suddenly felt exhausted as his body slowed and began to relax. He collapsed onto his stomach, his ass sliding away from her. Saundra watched her cock pop out of him as her body shook in the aftermath of her intense orgasm. Then she, too, gently fell to the bed to lie beside him. As they both caught their breaths they remained silent, trying to regain their senses.

He found the strength to touch her as all his nerve endings from scalp to the soles of his feet zinged and tingled in the most amazing ways. He caressed her cheek bone with his fingertips, then lightly dragged them back to her neck and slowly down her spine. She shivered beneath his touch. Then he kissed her, sweetly, slowly, loving the softness of her lips.

"Is it ok that I touch you? I want to feel you with every part of my body. I almost can't believe what just happened. I totally trusted you and you took me some place I've never known. I was a little worried, a little scared. But Saundra, Mistress, that was...incredible," he sighed. It was the trust that had sent him over the edge, physical feelings aside. He loved her completely, every thing about her – her intelligence, her emotions, her sense of humor, her power over him. All of it was more than he could have wished for in a relationship. He could no longer hold back his feelings. "I love you, Saundra."

"Yes, pet, touch me. You pleased me very well." She was uncertain and wary of her emotions and could not bring herself to say she loved him as well. She adored him and enjoyed being with him. Her heart overflowed with emotion towards him. Yet falling in love with him was a frightening thing. It was a submission all its own. Could she let herself go and share that feeling with him? She wasn't sure, yet. She kissed him back. "I like being connected with you, heart, mind, and body. You are the perfect sub and you belong to me." Saundra tenderly kissed him. That was all she was brave enough to give him, for now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds