All I Want For Christmas

"I'm still wondering how this is all possible," said the blonde. "I stopped believing in Santa Claus a long time ago. I didn't hang my stockings, I didn't write a wish list, and I didn't wish for any presents."

"Yes you did, Sharon," Kris then said. "Oh, yes you did! You didn't say it as if it was a wish, but at the most basic level, it was a wish, pure and simple."

"I did?"

"I believe your exact words were, 'All I want is to be with Kris. I don't want anything else. I don't want clothes or movies or any presents of any kind under the Christmas tree. All I want for Christmas is to be with Kris.' That's what you said."

Sharon looked at the brown-haired girl in stun. "How...?" she stammered. "How did you know what I said?"

Quoting Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Kris said, "He sees you when you're sleeping, he known when you're awake." She continued to say, "It's an ability that we Kringles have. We are similar to elves in many ways, with magical abilities and all. We can look into people's hearts and see what they desire most of all. But only people that believe in Santa Claus."

"Why is that?"

"A person's belief is a very powerful force. It acts like a beacon for the elves, and it's something that we are drawn to. Once we sense a person's strong belief, we can listen to that person's desires. That's why so many people don't get exactly what they want for Christmas, because their belief in Santa Claus is not strong enough. But when they do believe, they get all the presents that they want. Usually it's just toys and candy. This is the first time that I've known an adult to believe so strongly in Santa Claus."

"But that's just it. I stopped believing in Santa Claus a long time ago."

"That may be true," said Kris. "But tonight, you were willing to believe in anything. You wanted so badly to be with me this Christmas that if there was even a small possibility of something happening that would bring me to you, you would believe in that possibility. You needed something to believe in, so you chose to believe in Santa Claus. And voila. Here I am, spending Christmas with you just like you wished."

"Oh, Kris," cried Sharon. She jumped toward Kris and embraced her friend, sobbing into her shoulder like she had done before. Kris was so happy that Sharon was finally finding the courage to express her emotions to her. She embraced Sharon, channeling her thoughts of love and wellbeing to her friend, letting Sharon know that Kris was there for her.

----------

When Sharon had shed all of her tears and was ready to continue with her life, Kris grabbed a hold of the reins again and piloted the sleigh earthward. They landed on the roof of a house and came to a stop. Kris jumped out of the sleigh and asked Sharon, "Would you like to help me do my rounds? I could use a hand."

"Sure thing," Sharon said cheerfully. The blonde jumped out of the sleigh as well and helped Kris pick up the large bag in the back row of the sleigh. Sharon held on to one end of the bag while Kris held on to the other. Sharon went down the chimney first, then the bag, then Kris.

----------

Sharon and Kris made their way westward across North America fairly quickly. There were only about a hundred houses that they visited. Both girls were somewhat disappointed by the fact that so few people believed in Santa Claus enough to be visited by at least one of the Kringles.

Even though it took several hours for them to traverse the continent, they were given an extra hour every 1,255 miles west that they traveled. Using the time zones to get her around the world in one night, Kris had started her journey in eastern Siberia, just west of the International Date Line. The last stop that Kris and Sharon made as Santa's substitutes was in Alaska. However, since the population of the high latitude territories was so sparse to begin with, they did not have to spend much time delivering presents that far north.

After making their final delivery, Kris and Sharon took off again on Santa's sleigh, but simply circled around a small area for a bit. "Well, that was the last of my deliveries," said Kris. "Whaddaya wanna do now?"

"I dunno," Sharon replied. "I doubt you would let me go back to the house as I would be alone for the next week."

"I know," said Kris, her voice taking on a small bit of excitement. "Why don't you spend the next week with me at the North Pole?"

Sharon gave Kris a surprised look. "Is that allowed?" she asked. "For a human to stay at Santa's home?"

"I'll tell my parents the situation, let them know that you would be all alone otherwise. I'm sure they'll understand."

"Thank you, Kris," said Sharon, resting her head on Kris' shoulder. Using one arm to wrap around Sharon, Kris used her free hand to hold onto the reins. She moved the reindeer out of their circular path, and aimed them directly north, and called out to the world, "Merry Christmas to all..." However, she trailed off at the end. She turned to Sharon and asked, "Would you like to finish?"

Sharon looked at Kris for a moment, slightly puzzled. However, Kris' encouraging smile made it impossible for Sharon to resist. The blonde looked down at the world below her and finished Kris' phrase, "...and to all a good night!" The friends laughed in jollity as they continued their journey northward.

----------

It was very cold when the reindeer returned to the ground. Although not as cold as the South Pole, the North Pole was about 40 degrees below 0. However, as they reindeer and the sleigh landed, a large cave suddenly opened up in front of them, which the reindeer simply went into as they continued their deceleration.

As soon as they had cleared the mouth of the cave, the mouth closed up behind them. The sight inside the cave amazed Sharon. It was a gigantic factory, full of cranes, conveyer belts, and all manner of machines. At the controls of every machine, and every crane was a person, mostly humanoid, but with pointed ears. Sharon knew that they had to be elves.

"This is where all of the toys are made," said Kris. "Well, all of the toys that aren't made by other factories. If a child wants a Nintendo Wii for Christmas, then we simply buy one from Best Buy or some other store that sells Wiis."

"Amazing," the blonde uttered, astounded by the enormity of the factory she was in.

At the far end of the factory was a doorway, which the reindeer were pulling the sleigh towards. As they reached the doorway, the doors swung open and let the reindeer and the sleigh inside. It was a stable. As soon as the sleigh was safely through the doorway, the reindeer and the sleigh came to a complete stop. Waiting for Kris was a man, seemingly in his late twenties, standing by the side of the sleigh. "Welcome back, Miss Kringle," the man said.

"Thank you, Alfred," the brunette replied.

The man then noticed the blond-haired girl in the sleigh and his jaw dropped. "You brought someone with you?!" he cried in surprise.

"Oh, her," Kris said. "This is my housemate, Sharon. She was all alone in the house with me gone, so I went to keep her company."

"Humans aren't allowed to see this place!" exclaimed Alfred, obviously very angry with Kris.

"It was her Christmas wish." Alfred froze. "Sharon wished to be with me this Christmas," Kris said. "It was my duty to bring presents to those who believed in Santa Claus, and I WAS the present that Sharon wished for." Kris' voice was rising. "Don't go quoting my father's rules to me because I followed them to the best of my ability!"

"My apologies, Miss," Alfred said, bowing to Kris. It was then that Sharon noticed that Alfred also had pointed ears. He was an elf as well!

Kris and Sharon got out of the sleigh. "Come on," said Kris, taking a hold of Sharon's hand. "I'll show you the residential hall." Kris started walking toward a door leading from the sleigh while Alfred undid the harnesses that kept the reindeer connected to the sleigh and one another.

----------

Just on the other side of the door was a long hall with doors on either side with numbers, as if it were a hotel or apartment complex. "These are where all of the workers stay at night when they're not working. However, they're only here from the beginning of autumn to the end of winter. Sometimes, the weather gets so warm that the North Pole starts melting. It's only when the water freezes that we have a solid ground to set foot on."

"I see," Sharon said.

At the end of the hallway was a very large door, covered in red velvet. On the door was knitted white letters: "SC". "As you can expect," said Kris, "this is my parents' room."

"Santa Claus' living quarters..." said Sharon in awe.

"Again, only during the cold seasons," Kris said.

"Can I meet your father?" Sharon asked, surprisingly excited for a 20-year-old.

"No," said Kris. "Remember why I had to come home in the first place? My dad has the flu. I couldn't let you catch it too. You would feel horrible for weeks. My dad is only just starting to get over it." Just then, there was a loud coughing from behind the door. "As you can hear," said Kris, "he's still in pretty bad shape."

Right next to the large velvet door was another velvet door, although smaller than the main door. Kris opened the door and walked in, followed by Sharon. Behind the door was what seemed to Sharon like a normal sized house! "This place is huge!" Sharon exclaimed. If the daughter of Santa Claus got a residence that large, Sharon had no way of imagining how large the residence of Santa Claus himself was!

"This is where I stay when I'm visiting my parents for the winter," the brunette explained. "My parents live in Germany most of the year. They're only here at the North Pole during the winter holidays in preparation for this year's Christmas and to get something of a head start on next year's Christmas. January First is usually the day that my parents go back to Germany and all of the elves go back to their respective homes around the world. In fact, you may have seen a few without ever realizing it. They do a very good job of hiding their ears with hats, wigs, and long hair."

"Are there any that live in New York?" Sharon asked.

"A few, I think," said Kris. "My dad is the only one that knows who lives where. It's not my responsibility to make sure that all the helpers are accounted for. I may fly toys to children around the world when Santa Claus is sick, but Alfred is the one who does all of the..." Kris trailed off as she made a large yawn. She then finished her sentence, "...all if the executive work when my father can't."

"You're tired," Sharon said.

Kris made a small smile and said, "It happens when you're up for twenty-four hours straight."

"I'm kinda tired also. I don't think I was asleep for very long before you broke into the house."

Kris laughed, "Ha ha ha." Sharon thought it sounded almost like the "Ho ho ho" sound that Santa Claus made when he laughed. "I'll show you to my boudoir," said the brunette. Kris walked to another part of the "house" and Sharon followed.

----------

Kris' bedroom was just as magnificent as the rest of the "house" that she lived in. It was large, about twice the size of a bedroom for the daughter of normal parents. The walls were white and the floor was covered by a soft, red carpet. The bed was a queen-sized mattress with red silk for the blanket, white pillows, and transparent, pink curtains hanging from the ceiling. Kris told Sharon, "We don't usually have visitors, as you can imagine. So you have to sleep in my bed."

"I don't mind," Sharon said. "In fact, I think it would be nice to sleep in the same bed as you."

Kris smiled, her heart obviously warmed. "Just make yourself comfortable and I'll be out in a minute." Kris went to her dresser beside the bed and took out a set of red pajamas. Kris entered an adjacent bathroom as Sharon got onto the bed. She took off Santa's coat and slipped under the covers. It felt like she was lying on a cloud, the bed was so soft. It was so relaxing that it was difficult for the blonde to keep her eyes open as she waited for Kris to exit from the bathroom.

Kris exited in her red pajamas. She walked to the side of the bed, where there was a small knob on the wall. She turned the knob counter-clockwise and the lights dimmed. She did not turn the lights down all the way, just enough so that the room seemed to be lit by candles instead of incandescent lamps. She then got into bed next to Sharon. "I'm so glad you're with me this Christmas," Sharon said to her brown-haired friend.

"Me too," said Kris. The brunette then said, "Can I ask you something, Sharon?"

"Mm-hm," Sharon said.

"You seemed very sad before I came to pick you up. Why were you so sad?"

"I was lonely," replied Sharon.

"But I thought that you were used to it. Haven't you had to fend for yourself for two years?"

"Well, I had made friends since then. I missed you, Kris."

"Wasn't that girl you slept with also your friend?"

"Yeah, but she was only a friend. I wasn't it love with her." Sharon suddenly gasped and covered her mouth, hardly able to believe what she had just said. She turned to Kris, her eyes wide with astonishment.

Kris had almost the same expression on her face, but to a lesser degree. She seemed to be expecting what Sharon had said. "Sharon..." the brunette said very slowly, moving closer to the blonde until their faces were mere inches apart, "...are you in love with me?"

Sharon slowly removed her hand from her mouth and looked deep into Kris' eyes. Although full of surprise, the brunette's blue eyes were still full of warmth and compassion, and Sharon knew that no matter what she said, Kris would still love her, even if it wasn't the love that Sharon felt. Still slightly dazed from the realization she had about her own feelings, she responded, "Yes, Kris. I am."

Kris stared into Sharon's green eyes for a moment. After she had fully comprehended what Sharon had just confessed, Kris flashed the blonde another one of her dazzling smiles. However, this smile was different from the others Sharon had seen. It was less of a friendly, sisterly smile and more of a loving, caring, compassionate smile that a person would only make when thinking about a person that she passionately loved. "I love you too, Sharon," Kris said softly. Kris leaned in and gently kissed Sharon's lips.

Even though the contact was very light, the feeling was electric to Sharon. Warmth filled the blonde's body and she felt such happiness at knowing that Kris felt for her just as she felt for Kris. Sharon wrapped her arms around Kris and pulled herself up, pressing her lips into Kris', letting her friend know just how much she loved her.

----------

As they continued and the kiss intensified, Sharon moved her tongue past her lips and pushed it against Kris'. Kris parted her lips and let Sharon's tongue roam freely inside. The heat it the girls' bodies began rising as they kissed passionately, their tongues dancing around inside each other's mouths.

As they broke for air, Kris took that opportunity away from Sharon's mouth to go for the buttons of Sharon's green pajama top. The brunette undid the top button, exposing Sharon's collarbone. She then moved down to the second button, revealing the blonde's cleavage. She unbuttoned Sharon's top very slowly and methodically while Sharon stayed completely still. The blonde was getting the same thrill from being undressed as Kris was getting for doing the undressing.

The third button came undone, and the fourth, and finally the fifth. In the same slow and sensual manner that Kris had unbuttoned Sharon's top, she pulled the blonde's top open, revealing Sharon's bare torso. Even with the pounds that Sharon had gained, her stomach was still flat and taught. Kris marveled at Sharon's breasts and the pink nipples that had become erect initially from the cold and now from the excitement.

Kris leaned in to kiss Sharon again, this time with a desire that Sharon had never expected from Kris. The brunette hungrily sucked on Sharon's tongue as her hands went to the blonde's exposed breasts. Sharon moaned into Kris' mouth as she felt her friend's hands grope and kneed her flesh. Sharon's hands roamed Kris' back, stopping at the hem of her red pajamas to move her hands up the brunette's back.

Again, Kris broke for air and looked down upon her lover. Sharon's hands were still touching the skin under Kris' pajama top. Wanting to give Sharon the same view that she was seeing, Kris unbuttoned her top and showed Sharon her own, naked breasts. The blonde was captivated by the sight and could not help but let her hands glide over Kris' globes, feeling how round and firm they were.

Fueled by desire, Sharon quickly shucked the red garment from Kris' shoulders and pulled Kris' body down on top of her, pressing their breasts together. Their lips met in a passionate kiss again as Kris started rocking her body up and down, rubbing her erect nipples against Sharon's. They both moaned in pleasure as they felt the other girl's bare skin rub against their own.

With her left hand holding the back of Sharon's head, Kris moved her right hand up and down the length of Sharon's body. She grasped the blonde's left breast, causing a soft moan to escape Sharon's lips. She felt the nipple in between her thumb and index finger, and could not resist the urge to give the hard nubbin a little squeeze. The sensation was like electricity shooting through Sharon's body as her friend pinched her nipple and the blonde moaned loudly. The thrust her body upwards, pushing herself against Kris, wanting to feel as much of her as she could.

Sharon groaned in frustration as Kris' hand left her breast and continued roaming her front side. However, her frustration soon faded as Kris' hand found the hem of Sharon's pajama bottoms and entered her pants. Her right hand still gliding up and down Kris' back, Sharon brought her left hand to Kris' arm and guided her between her legs. Kris felt just how wet Sharon had gotten. Her pubic hair was damp with arousal and her labia were dripping with desire. Sharon lightly ran her fingers up and down the length of Sharon's slit, causing shivers to run up and down Sharon's spine.

As Kris continued stimulating Sharon's vagina, she started to feel the blonde's erect clitoris emerge from its hood. Sharon was moaning with desire, her body begging to be touched. Starting off gently, Kris began rubbing the tiny button atop Sharon's opening. Sharon gasped in surprise and her hand clenched Kris' arm. Giving Sharon time to grow accustomed to the feeling, Kris stopped moving for just a moment. As she started up again, Sharon moaned loudly, her hips starting to rock against Kris' hand.

Feeling Sharon's wetness flow over her hand, Kris could no longer resist the urge to taste her friend. The brunette moved down Sharon's body until her face was when her hand was. She could see the dark spot on the crotch of Sharon's pajamas, the smell of the blonde's arousal filling Kris' nostrils. In one swift motion, Sharon pulled Sharon's pajama bottoms down and off her legs, exposing a beautiful, wet, pink vagina with curly, blond pubic hair growing from just above her slit. Kris looked up at Sharon's face one more time, as if asking for Sharon's approval to continue. Sharon nodded to Kris, telling the brunette that she was ready to be eaten. Kris grabbed Sharon's hips and brought her lips to Sharon's. The blonde cried out in delight as Kris pleasured her most sensitive zone.

"Sharon," moaned Kris into her friend's mound, "You taste so good."

"Oh Kris," cried Sharon, "I wanna taste you too." Without removing her mouth from Sharon's vulva, Kris rotated her body so that her crotch was in front of Sharon's face. Sharon pulled Kris' pajama bottoms down to her knees, revealing the brunette's moist nether region. Grabbing a hold of Kris' buttocks, Sharon pulled the hole closer to her, bringing it down to her mouth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds