All I Want For Christmas

Kris moaned loudly as Sharon started licking her vagina. Tasting Kris' juices for the first time, Sharon was intoxicated by the flavor and buried her mouth between Kris' legs. The brunette cried out in bliss and went down on Sharon even harder.

Sharon could feel herself nearing her peak. Her legs spasmed uncontrollably as the pressure began to build inside her. "Oh, Kris!" she cried out. "I'm gonna come soon!"

"Yes," Kris cooed. "I want you to come. Come as much as you like."

Sharon's cries of pleasure increased in both pitch and volume as she neared her climax. Her teeth clenched and her body went rigid as she reached her peak. Sensing that one last bit of stimulation would push Sharon over the edge, Kris closed her lips tightly around Sharon's pulsing clitoris and lashed at it violently with her tongue. Sharon screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm hit. Her body convulsed and she held on to Kris' body for dear life, never wanting her pleasure to end. She buried her face in Kris' pubic mound to muffle her cries of bliss.

Sharon's orgasmic screams sent vibrations straight into Kris' vulva, driving the brunette over the edge as well. Kris cried out in bliss and she started coming as well. Both girls held on to each other as their bodies writhed and rocked in orgasm.

Sharon and Kris came down from their pleasure highs after a minute and sighed in satisfaction, enjoying the feel of their warm bodies pressed against one another. As they recovered, Kris heard quiet sobs from Sharon. The brunette turned her body around so that she could look at her lover's face. Sure enough, tears were streaming down Sharon's cheeks. "Sharon?" asked Kris. "What is it?"

Sharon opened her eyes and smiled at Kris. "Oh, Kris," she cried. "I'm so happy. I'm so happy to know that I can be with you this Christmas, and that I can be with you always." The blonde wrapped her arms around Kris and pulled their bodies together. "I love you so much, Kris! I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Sharon," said Kris, embracing her lover. "I love you too."

"Thank you for loving me," the blonde said. Kris brought her lips to Sharon's and they both kissed each other, so happy that they were able to express their love for each other.

----------

Sharon had no idea how long she slept for. She knew that both night and day lasted for 6 months straight at the North and South Poles. So soon after the winter solstice, the sky was still going to be completely dark for almost 3 more months. At that time, she did not really care. All that mattered to Sharon at that moment was the brown-haired girl sleeping next to her. Even though she knew that the Kringles were related to elves, Sharon was still surprised by how angelic Kris looked as she slept.

Sharon felt completely rested, but suspected that because Kris had been awake for so much longer that she should let the brunette sleep. Trying not to disturb her, just to feel her body next to her, Sharon very gently draped her arm over Kris and kissed her ever so lightly on the lips. Sharon was surprised when Kris wrapped her arms around her and returned the kiss. However, the surprise soon faded as Sharon sank into the kiss and just accepted the love that Kris gave her.

Even though it was probably only a few seconds, it felt like minutes before the two girlfriends broke for air. They simply looked into each other's eyes and smiled at one another. "Good morning," said Kris.

"Good morning," Sharon returned the remark. "I thought you would be asleep for at least a few more hours."

"We Kringles recover quickly from sleep deprivation. It's really a good thing after Christmas Eve."

"I don't even know what time it is," said Sharon. "I dunno about you, but I feel so full of energy!"

"I'm happy about this bed. It really does help me sleep."

"I don't think the bed was the main reason," said Sharon. "I think I just slept better knowing that you were there next to me. I feel so safe when I'm next to you." The two girls embraced each other, feeling the warmth of their bodies and the love in their hearts pass between them.

Despite being perfectly content to just lie in each other's arms for the rest of eternity, both girls knew that they had to get out of bed eventually. Kris got into a pair of white pants and a red T-shirt. Sharon not having brought a change of clothes, Kris gave her a pair of green pants and a white tank top. Kris' clothes actually fit Sharon well.

The girls exited the room only to hear a loud, "Ho ho ho," from behind Santa Claus' door. It was a little raspy, but still moderately healthy.

"That's my dad!" Kris cried.

"That doesn't sound like someone with the flu," said Sharon.

"No, it doesn't! I told you that he's starting to get over it. I'll be right back, I'll let you know if it's okay to come in." Kris opened Santa's door and entered, the door closing behind her.

[i]'Does this mean I can actually meet Santa Claus?'[/i] Sharon wondered.

A moment later, Kris opened the door with a very excited and relieved expression on her face. "It's okay!" she cried in joy. "He's not contagious anymore! Come in, Sharon!"

Sharon excitedly rushed through the door and into the room. It was a mansion in itself! Kris took Sharon's hand and dragged her through the "house" to Santa's bedroom. Lying on the bed was a large, very round man. He had rosy cheeks, a cherry nose, and a long beard as white as snow. It was he, Kris Kringle himself! Sitting in a chair next to Santa Claus' bed was a middle-aged woman, obviously tending to Santa.

"Mom, Dad," said Kristine, "this is my friend, Sharon."

"Ho ho ho," the man laughed. "Welcome, Sharon."

"Thank you, Sir," said Sharon in a shaky, nervous voice.

"Nice to meet you, Sharon," said the woman.

"So, you must be Missus Claus," Sharon said.

The woman smiled and said, "Only by reputation. My name is actually Mary Kringle."

Just then, Santa was overcome with a fit of coughing. "Are you all right?" Sharon asked, suddenly worried about the man's health.

"Just fine, Sharon," said Santa. "Just fine. I'm not fully recovered yet, but I am on the mend. I suspect that I'll be up and about in no time."

"That's good to hear," said Sharon, smiling. "It'll be good to know that Santa Claus will be well enough to bring presents to all of those children that believe in him, next year."

"This is the last winter he goes without getting flu shots," said Mary. "So, you are the one that our daughter has told us all about."

"What has she said about me?"

"She says you're very independent and very kind."

Sharon smiled nervously. "Kind, I can believe. But, Kris taught me last night that I'm really not all that independent."

"Oh?" asked the round man.

"When I learned that she had to go home for winter break, I was devastated because we wouldn't be able to spend Christmas together like we had planned. I didn't want her to worry about me, so I said that I would be fine without her. But as the days went by and Christmas approached, I started feeling really depressed. And then, when Kris came to me on Christmas Eve, I was so happy that we would be able to spend Christmas together after all. I would never admit it before now, but I need Kris. I am not independent like I thought I was."

"Well, Sharon," said Santa, "I am glad that you got your wish. Merry Christmas!"

"Thank you, Sir," Sharon said again.

"Merry Christmas," Mary said.

"Thank you, Ma'am," the blonde responded.

"And Kris," said Santa.

"Yes, Dad?" asked the brunette.

"Thank you for riding my sleigh last night. Already I can sense the happiness of children around the world. You make a fine substitute Santa Claus."

"Thank you, Dad," said Kris. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, my daughter. Ho ho ho!"

Kris and Sharon exited Santa's residential quarters. As soon as they were outside the velvet door, Sharon nearly passed out. However, Kris was there to catch her before she hit the ground. "Wow," Sharon said. "Santa Claus. The Santa Claus!"

"It's a rare honor for a human to meet Kris Kringle, especially someone as old as you," said the brunette. "You're a very lucky person."

"I am," said Sharon. "But not because I met Kris Kringle." She looked at the girl holding her and said. "I'm lucky because I got to meet KRISTINE Kringle."

"Oh, Sharon." The two girls kissed, so happy that they had realized their feelings for each other.

"Ahem," a male voice said beside them. Their lips parted and they looked at the direction of the voice. Standing in front of them was Alfred, looking at them with a quizzical expression that looked somewhat irritated.

"Alfred!" cried Kris. "Uh..." the brunette trailed off, trying to come up with something to say. "Oh, boy."

"Don't worry about it," said the elf, "just be a little more cautious. There are people from all over the world in this place, and some of them come from less...accepting backgrounds."

"Sorry, Alfred," said Kris.

"Thanks for warning us," Sharon said.

"We have a King Air B200 waiting for you for December thirty-first at seven pm. I will fly you to Barrow, Alaska. You will catch a series of flights from Barrow to Fairbanks, to Anchorage, to Seattle, and then back to New York. I must inform you, Sharon that such a journey will take almost twenty-four hours."

Although amazed by how long the journey home would take, Sharon simply smiled and said, "I'm sure I'll do just fine. I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle. Besides..." Sharon looked at Kris and said, "...I have Kris by my side."

----------

After another five nights at the North Pole, Alfred flew Sharon and Kris to Barrow, Alaska. After making several exchanges in Alaska to Seattle, Washington, they got on a flight back to New York. Sharon and Kris arrived back at their house at about 7:00 pm on January 1st. Lisa was there to greet them. "Happy New Year!" yelled the senior as Sharon and Kris returned.

"Hi, Lisa," said Sharon halfheartedly.

"Where were you two all day?" asked Lisa.

"Out," said Kris.

"Out where?" Lisa inquired.

"Exploring," answered Kris.

"On New Years Day?"

"It was a different kind of exploring," said Sharon, walking to Kris.

"Oh?" asked Lisa with a quizzical look on her face.

"An exploration of our feelings," said the blonde, wrapping her arms around Kris.

"OH!" cried Lisa, her expression changing to stunned realization. After a moment of coming to grips with the fact that her housemates were going out, Lisa simply smiled and said, "Well, I'll just leave you two be, then. Happy New Year!" The senior then went to the living room and sat down in front of the television.

Kris and Sharon went to their room and lied down on the bed that was closest to the door, which happened to be Kris' bed. Holding each other in their arms, Kris and Sharon looked deeply and lovingly into each other's eyes. "Happy New Year, Kris," said Sharon.

"Happy New Year, Sharon," said Kris.

"Do you think we'll have as much fun next Christmas as we did this year?" asked Sharon.

Kris kissed Sharon briefly and then said with a wink, "You can count on it!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds