• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Allen's New Apartment Ch. 03

Allen's New Apartment Ch. 03

12

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

The lunch was superb, as always. Inga had outdone herself again with her culinary arts. Allen sipped his wine and listened as Karl, Inga and Helga discussed some past event before he had rented his apartment. His life now, had become completely intermingled with the Mueller's and Helga. There was little outside of this small circle that he wished to participate in. He only ventured outside when his work absolutely required his absence from his wonderful Mistress, Master and fellow submissive, Helga.

Fellow submissive was a relative term when applied to Helga because she too dominated and controlled him when the Mueller's were not present. She was sort of a stand in Mistress, but was often used by the Mueller's as their female sex toy when it suited them. Allen didn't really mind who was in control. He had found profound happiness in his current role as sex slave to the Mueller's and wished that it would be so, always. Allen's mind seemed to drift as he had difficulty hearing the softer words spoken in the after dinner conversation. His eyelids were heavy and he seemed too sleepy to really care to participate in the discussion. Soon he drifted off to sleep.

He awoke, realizing that he had been drugged, to find he was naked and bound to a padded bench like device. Allen was lying face down with his wrists in soft leather restraints fastened to either side of the bench. There was a padded seat in front of his face attached to the bench, which had levers and adjustments for height and distance from the bench. Towards the back, the bench ended at his hips, which allowed his cock and balls to hang free towards the floor. His knees were spread wide and strapped into padded wells that prevented him from any movement. The entire apparatus stood in a frame, which seemed to Allen, could be raised and lowered to position the 'user'.

"Ah, I see that Allen has awakened and is ready to serve," Karl observed as he, Inga and Helga entered the room. "How does my bench feel, Allen?" Karl asked him. Allen searched for the right words, but realized that the question had been rhetorical when Karl didn't wait for an answer. "I built this bench device several years ago for slaves like you and Helga, when providing your services to Inga and I," he continued. "Helga was the last to use the bench for our pleasure and Inga felt it was time to introduce you to our toy."

"Yes Master Karl," was all that Allen could think of to reply, as he realized all the wonderful activities that could be done with him, and to him, because of the bench. Although he knew that the three of them were in the room, he really couldn't turn his head enough to actually see them. Helga stepped in front of the bench and smiled at Allen, bound to the bench. She adjusted the seat to her settings, and removed her robe to stand naked in front of Allen. Her beauty had an immediate effect on him and his cock began to stiffen. Helga's large conical breasts and puffy areolas revealed her excited state as did her hard erect nipples. She sat in the padded seat and grasped Allen's head in her hands, drawing his face into her fragrant bush.

Allen moaned with delight as his nose nuzzled the soft curls of Helga's dark thick bush. He inhaled her scent wafting up from her moist pussy nestled underneath her bush. Allen tried to kiss her pussy, but Helga toyed with him, preventing contact with her sex. Karl moved behind Helga and began to tweak her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers making her pussy wetter. Inga straddled Allen's back, sitting on it as she reached under the bench to open a portal on either side of the bench providing access to Allen's nipples. He felt Inga's very wet pussy oozing her juices onto his back as her fingers and thumbs found his nipples. She rubbed them and twisted them, 'tormenting' his nipples at her, and his, pleasure.

Karl raised the entire bench, by activating its built in motor, and then pulled out another padded seat below the seat Helga sat in. He removed his robe to stand naked, then sat in the second seat with his huge hard-on just below Helga's pussy. Karl raised his seat as Helga spread her cuntlips to admit Master Karl's cockhead between them. The seat was raised by it's motor until Karl's cockhead began to slowly disappear inside Helga's cunt to her moans of delight. Her cunt clasped Karl's cockhead and drew his ample foreskin back as the huge cock entered deeper into her pussy. Helga gasped as Karl finally seated his cock deep inside her sex.

Inga, meanwhile, had had rubbed, tugged and tweaked Allen's nipples to full hardness. The little nubs protruded from his chest and she placed a nipple clamp on each of them. Each clamp had a short chain attached to it with a small lead weight on the end of the chain. Allen groaned as she let go of the weights and they dropped to painfully pull at Allen's hard nipples. Helga was breathing hard and tried to wiggle around on Karl's cock, but he admonished her to stay still. Inga got off of Allen's back to put on a strap on dildo harness with a double headed eighteen inch dildo, two inches in diameter. She slipped one end into her very wet cunt until the clit device covered her clit. Inga lubed Allen's asshole generously with KY jelly and thrust the other end into Allen's asshole in a single painful thrust.

Allen started to cry out, but Helga chose that moment to pull his mouth against her throbbing clit, muffling his cries of pain with her cunt. She began to rotate her hips, fucking Karl and rubbing her clit against Allen's lips. Inga fucked Allen's ass with the huge dildo and in turn fucked herself with the other end of the dildo that impaled them both. Inga's naked thighs kept striking the back of Allen's thighs with each of her thrusts, causing the weights on his nipple clamps to dance and bounce, 'pleasuring' him. Soon Inga's movements with her dildo transformed the initial pain into pleasure as Allen tried as best he could to thrust back into Inga's thrusts.

His tongue shot out to lick and slather Helga's clit as Karl fucked her cunt. Occasionally his tongue would bathe Karl's cockshaft and rim with his saliva, increasing both of their pleasure. Helga groaned in absolute pleasure as her Master fucked her hard and Allen 'tormented' her clit relentlessly with his tongue. The clit device on Inga's strap on dildo vibrated her clit and she was rushing, along with Helga, headlong towards orgasm. The two women moaned and gasped as their cunts were being fucked and their clits pleasured. Neither wanted to cum first and they stared at each other stoically trying to withhold cumming to make the other one cum first. Fortunately for Inga, she controlled the wonderful assault on her pussy, while Helga did not.

Suddenly, Helga grabbed Allen's head forcefully and held it hard against her sweet cunt as her urge to orgasm mounted swiftly. Allen could feel Karl's cockshaft rubbing hard on his lower lip and chin just as Helga screamed in a savage orgasm. Her pussy sprayed its nectar around Karl's cockshaft onto Allen's face, mouth and tongue as she orgasmed again and again. Karl quickened his efforts to force Helga into the multiple orgasms he knew she would experience. Her cries to stop went unheeded by both men pillaging her pussy by cock and tongue. She tried to push Allen's mouth away from her super sensitive clit, but was too weak to muster much strength and he continued to drive her into cumming again and again. Helga's arms fell limply to her sides, as her head lay back onto Karl's shoulder, her eyes closed as her body spasmed in multiple cums.

Karl continued to tug and tweak her nipples throughout her orgasms, accompanied by Allen tonguing and suckling her clit hard as she came. Helga uttered low moans, unable to move from the ferocity and intensity of her multiple cums. Allen terrorized her clit while watching as Karl's balls began to draw up tight in preparation for his orgasm. As Allen steeled himself for the torrent of thick white frothy cum he was about to receive, Inga shrieked in orgasm behind him. She drove the dildo deeper into Allen's ass and held it there as she convulsed through several hard cums. Inga pulled hard at her own nipples as she came intensely, impaled upon the huge dildo in her pussy.

Karl groaned and drove his hips forward just as his cock erupted deep within the nearly senseless Helga. Allen could see Karl's balls convulse and pump his Master's seed through his massive cock into Helga's waiting pussy. Helga whimpered as she felt the hot cum splatter and squish inside her, but was powerless to do anything other than enjoy it. Again and again Karl's huge cock pumped cum into Helga's cunt. Allen waited patiently, unable to do otherwise, and soon was rewarded with streams of semen spurting out around his Master's cock onto Allen's mouth, lips and tongue. Allen swallowed as fast as he could, waiting for Karl's cock to soften which would bring forth the torrent of cum still held inside Helga's cunt.

Allen felt Inga lie down on his back as her orgasms had consumed her, her tits pressing her hard nipples into his back. She was breathing hard and lay fast against him, keeping both of them impaled upon the huge dildo. Helga recovered enough to close her cuntlips tightly around Karl's cock to prevent his cum from exiting her pussy. Allen watched as Karl's cock slowly slid out of Helga's pussy, semi hard and coated in thick creamy cock and cunt cum. Karl pulled Helga's seat back away from Allen's face far enough to put his semi hard-on on Allen's lips to be cleansed. Allen opened his mouth to accept his Masters' cock and licked all the residual cum from the cock, milking it with his lips to get it all.

Satisfied with Allen's cleaning of his cock, Karl stood back pushed Helga's cunt back into Allen's face. She released her cuntlips as Allen covered her cunt with his mouth and sighed as he caught the cascading cum in his mouth, swallowing as fast as he could. Each time she squeezed her cunt muscles another large dollop of cum squished out of her pussy and Allen licked it up and swallowed. He relished the succulent flavor of Helga's cunt cum, blended with Karl's semen. Soon her pussy gave up the last of its cum gift and she stood up, pushed the padded seat into the bench and kneeled to kiss Allen passionately, sharing the last of the blended cum with him.

Inga slowly regained her senses, lifted herself up from Allen's back and extracted the dildo from his asshole. She removed the other end from her pussy and freed the dildo from her harness. Inga brought the dildo with her as she knelt to kiss Allen and tell him what a wonderful sex slave he was. She placed the dildo to his mouth and he responded, knowing that he was expected to lick it clean. Inga held the dildo as he cleaned it with his tongue and watched his ramrod hard cock oozing pre-cum. She wiped the pre-cum all over the fake cockhead of the dildo and permitted Allen the privilege of licking his own pre-cum from the dildo. He finished cleaning the dildo and expected to be released, but the Mueller's had other chores for him.

Inga knelt behind him to place a cockring tightly around the base of his cock to prevent him from cumming. She also tied a rawhide cord tightly around the base of his balls then pulled the cord hard, removing any slack and fastened it to a notch on the bench. The cord stretched his balls, but not painfully…yet. Karl moistened the rawhide, from the knot around Allen's balls, to the notch that held it fast. "That will contract as it dries, Allen, for our amusement and to prevent your balls from drawing up into your belly," Karl told him, "We don't want you to get a set of 'hot nuts' and ruin our pleasure this evening."

Helga had gone to shower and put on her maids uniform with her tits and nipples exposed, nearly falling out of the bodice of her uniform. As usual, she wore no panties or bra. She allowed Allen to inhale the scent of her perfumed bush and pussy again, but no more than just that. Inga returned, showered and dressed in her red leather Domina's outfit with the crotch cut away and her breasts protruding through holes for that purpose. Allen could make out that she wore her nipple rings and could hear the tingle of the little bells hanging from them. Her pussy was wet and she daubed it with Kleenex then rubbed her juice laden tissue on Allen's face. He thanked her for her thoughtfulness as he wondered what would come next.

Inga slipped into a gold evening gown that completely covered her Domina's outfit and waited for Karl. Soon Karl appeared in his tuxedo and stood still while Inga tied his bow tie for him. Allen realized that the Mueller's were having another party and he was most probably going to be the entertainment. He thought about asking if there was indeed a party, but decided against it, knowing that the preparations were already underway. Inga patted his asscheeks and fondled his cock, stroking it to be sure that he was totally unable to cum. Satisfied, she covered him completely with a king size bed sheet without even a word as to why. Allen knew that was Inga's way and he accepted it like a good sex slave.

Allen didn't know how long he remained under the bed sheet. He could feel the rawhide cord slowly drying and pulling on his balls as it shortened. The noises and sounds he heard were familiar. Inga instructing the caterer's where to place the food, snacks and drinks. Others were arranging tables and chairs, seemingly in a circle around Allen as he lay bound to the bench and covered with the sheet. He felt the corner of the sheet raise slightly to admit a calloused hand to fondle his cock and stretched balls. Allen could hear the owner of the hand that fondled him whispering to his co-workers then they all snickered as they worked. It was obvious that they were aware of his plight under the sheet. They all worked for a special caterer that Inga always used for her parties, and they knew.

Allen woke up again, realizing that he had fallen asleep under the bed sheet. He could hear knives and forks clinking against china and he recognized that the dinner party was underway. Apparently it wasn't time for him to be included, yet. He could hear voices chatting, but was unable to decipher more than a word or two of idle chatter. His balls were another matter, however. They hurt and felt strained by the drying rawhide cord. His cock was still hard and he remembered the cock ring Inga had placed around it. Allen's cock felt swollen, but did not ache like his balls. Soon enough he knew that the dinner party guests would be having their way with him and there was nothing he could, or wanted, to do about it. He was pleased…no thankful, that he would be serving them for his Mistress and Master.

He heard rustling and felt someone nearby. He smelled Helga's perfume commingled with the scent of her pussy and knew that soon he would be serving the guests. Chairs were being moved about and suddenly the room was dark. Several moments later he saw brightness, illuminate the bed sheet that covered him and he knew that he was soon to be in the spotlight. I pair of hands appeared under the sheet to place a pair of cotton eye pads on his eyes, followed by a leather formfitting blindfold over the pads. It was tied securely behind his head and the hands disappeared as quickly as they had appeared.

"You all know our lodger, Allen," he heard Inga announce as the bed sheet was swiftly removed revealing his bound and naked body to the guests. His uncovering was met with sustained applause. "Allen will provide our entertainment to everyone who has need of his services," she continued, "as always, you may seek your pleasure among yourselves, too," she concluded to another round of applause. "Allen, are you prepared to serve our guests?" Inga asked him.

"Yes, Mistress Inga," Allen dutifully replied. He heard footsteps, then the bench seat in front of his face was drawn back and he sensed someone sit down. The aroma was the musk of a male, which was confirmed when a huge cockhead, leaking pre-cum, was rubbed all about his lips. Instantly Allen opened his mouth to accept the huge cockhead, which slid along his tongue until it lodged at the entrance to his throat. Allen began to slather his tongue all about the cockhead as the pre-cum continued to flow heavily. The man pulled back slightly giving Allen an opportunity to swallow the pre-cum before the huge cock entered his throat for a few moments as he licked it. His nose was buried in the man's pubic hair rubbing against his belly. Allen realized that the cock he was sucking was a very thick, but short cock.

The man began to moan as he fucked Allen's mouth. A huge pair of free swinging balls kept slapping against Allen's chin as he tongued and sucked the cock in his mouth. Someone was playing with his nipple chains, although his nipples were nearly numb, he groaned when the weights were lifted and dropped, stretching his nipples smartly. He felt someone sliding under his body, which he identified as a woman when her large tits scrapped his thigh. A mouth engulfed his hard-on to suck on his engorged cock. Cold KY was applied to his asshole, followed by another cockhead, which he judged to be significantly large. The initial pressure on his asshole caused him to stop sucking the cock in his mouth while the cock at his asshole pushed hard on his sphincter.

Allen's sphincter resisted the cockhead for a few painful moments then parted to allow the cock to enter. He groaned at the initial pain, but soon murmured with delight as the pain transformed to pleasure. One of the nipple clamps were removed from his nipple to be replaced by an eager set of lips that tongued his nipple sending waves of pleasure through his body. Allen felt totally filled with a thick cock in his mouth, another longer cock impaling his ass and a mouth sucking and licking his cock and nipple. Completely aroused, Allen thought he would cum from all the pleasure he was receiving and he felt his cock nearing orgasm, but the cock ring prevented his release.

He continued to pleasure the cock in his mouth as the man fucking his ass pleasured both he and Allen with his thrusts. The cock in his mouth began to throb and tremble and Allen prepared to receive the man's cum. The mans' balls were no longer slapping Allen's chin and he knew they had drawn up in preparation to unload their full cargo of hot cum. A grunting groan preceded a deep thrust into Allen's mouth and the cock exploded, blasting hot cum deep into Allen's throat. He couldn't swallow as the volley of cum was propelled down his throat before he realized that he had consumed it. The man pulled his cock back a bit to flood Allen's mouth with hot cum with his next volley. Swallowing fast, Allen took it down just in time before the next huge spurt covered his tongue.

The man's cock softened quickly as some cum spurts dribbled from his cock. Allen cleaned the cock as best he could with the blindfold in place. A deep groan behind him signaled that the cock in his ass was ready. He felt the cock drive deep inside his ass and explode in a huge volume of hot cum that flooded his bowels. 'God, that felt good,' he thought as several more cum volleys followed it. The cock in his mouth fell away and the man slowly got out of the seat, just as the cock in his ass began to soften. "That's a good little slave boy," Inga said to him as the cock slipped out of his ass, followed by a heavy stream of cum which streamed from his asshole.

Allen felt another mouth cover his cock while the woman who had been sucking it moved to sit in the seat in front of Allen's face. Again he heard the seat beneath it being drawn out and someone sit in it. The hairy legs that momentarily scrapped his cheek told Allen that a man had sat down in the second seat. He heard the woman moan with a painful sound as she scooted forward to cover Allen's mouth with her cunt. A hard erect clit pushed against Allen's nostril as he plunged his tongue deep into her pussy. He was surprised that there was no cock embedded within it. As he licked the woman's sweet pussy he realized that the man was fucking her in her ass. He heard her cry out for the man to play with her nipples as he fucked her ass while Allen pleasured her pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Allen's New Apartment Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds