Allen's New Apartment Ch. 03

Allen could hear other sounds of people fucking and sucking one another while they watched him be ravished by their fellow guests. Using the residual cum still in his ass as a lubricant, Allen felt another cockhead push easily into his now opened asshole. He recognized it as belonging to Master Karl and he quickly squeezed it with his ass muscles to increase his Master's pleasure. Karl's cock was both thick and long as it pushed very deep inside Allen's ass. He could feel his Master's balls slapping against his own constrained and stretched balls as Karl fucked him. He knew that Karl would be fucking him for a long time before he filled his ass with a delightful offering of hot cum. Allen realized that his service was a catalyst for the others to fuck and suck one another as the party was elevated to a sex orgy by the guests with Inga's urging them all on.

Inga climbed on Allen's back and rubbed her tits all over his shoulders, finally pressing her nipples, nipple rings and tiny bells into his back as she raised her ass high. Karl leaned forward to lick her asscheeks and draw his tongue down the cleft of her ass, pausing to lick her asshole. She moaned as Karl's tongue bathed her asshole and Allen recognized her voice. Inga reached around his ribs to grasp his nipple chains to tug on them as Karl tongue fucked her ass. "You're such a good slave boy," Inga sighed in his ear as she removed the nipple clamps to rub and tug on his nipples with her fingers. Allen moaned delightfully as his Mistress pleasured his nipples. He was sure that Inga's activity on his nipples coupled with the woman sucking his cock would override the effect of the cockring as he felt his orgasm rising. Just as he thought he would cum hard, the cock ring prevented his cumming again causing his bound balls to ache even more as the drying rawhide stretched them unmercifully.

The woman, who's pussy Allen sucked, began to tremble and shiver. She grasped his head, driving his face into her sopping wet cunt as she shuddered and erupted in a shattering orgasm. She sighed in pleasure as Allen continued to suck her clit and pussy throughout her satisfying orgasm. Allen felt the woman being moved toward him, nearly suffocating him with her cunt as the man fucking her ass cried out and came hard. The woman gasped at the strength of his orgasm as her bowels filled with his warm thick cum. From his vantage point, Allen could feel the huge cock spasm again and again as it blasted its load of cum into the woman's ass.

The volume was more than the woman could withhold within her ass and little rivulets of cum began to seep out around the cockshaft in her ass. The cock became flaccid and slipped out of her ass as she rotated her hips to bring her asshole to Allen's mouth. He dutifully licked and sucked the semen into his mouth swallowing all that he could, given he was tightly bound to the bench. Satisfied that she had been cleansed, the woman got up from the bench to allow her cum benefactor to present his cock to Allen to be cleaned. He opened his mouth to receive the flaccid cock and began to clean it with his tongue. Satisfied, the man withdrew his cock from Allen's mouth.

Inga, still perched on his back, screamed into his ear as Karl's tongue brought her to orgasm several times as he fucked Allen's ass. She relaxed fully onto Allen's back with her arms and legs hanging on either side of Allen as she fought to regain her senses after her powerful orgasms. Karl's cock began to swell within Allen's ass and he knew that Karl was quickly racing toward cumming in his ass. No one could eject the sheer volume of cum like Karl. He had an unusual ability to deliver huge quantities of cum, especially when aroused in the throes of an orgy. Allen smiled, as he loved the feeling of his Master's cock erupting hot cum in his ass. He was not denied as Karl groaned and blasted volley after volley of hot cum deep into his ass. Quickly filling his ass to the brim, Allen could feel the semen squirting out in little streams around Karl's cock as his Master fell forward onto Inga, exhausted from his hard cum.

Karl recovered from his massive cumming and removed his semi hard cock from Allen's ass. Again the semen oozed and dripped from his asshole. Karl stood up and helped his wife, Inga, from Allen's back. "We love you, Allen," Inga whispered and kissed his cheek, while Karl grumbled something that sounded like 'Good show'. The evening progressed in like fashion with several male guests fucking his ass and the women having their cunts sucked to orgasm. Many of the guests had a second helping of Allen's services as he was presented with several cocks to suck. Often the men would cum on his face or in his hair, but most delivered their ample cum inside his mouth.

By now the rawhide cord had dried stretching his balls severely. The pain began to radiate throughout his crotch as he could feel his balls swelling as well. He groaned painfully, but was ignored, as the guests were totally involved in an orgy of fucking and sucking him and one another. Allen lost track of how many cunts or cocks he had sucked and how many had fucked his ass. His arms and legs ached from being bound to the same position for hours and he feared he might begin cramping to add to his woes. He knew by the sound of her voice that both the males and the females were ravishing Helga. She made a distinctive sound, each time she orgasmed, by which he could recognize her. Being a multiple, Allen knew that Helga must be close to exhaustion at this point in the orgy. After a while he could not hear her anymore. Unbeknownst to him, Inga had allowed her to go into the kitchen to recover her composure and strength from her multiple cums. After the last two males and females finished availing their selves of his services, orally and in his ass, Allen heard sounds of clothing rustling as though the guests were dressing. Chairs scraped along the hardwood floor as they were placed back at the tables, indicative of the 'party' having come to an end. He heard Helga offering drinks to the guests and he was sure that everyone was dressed and having a last cocktail or glass of wine before the 'party' was over.

He felt hands lightly rubbing his balls and other's releasing his restraints. When his arms and legs were free, he stretched them out to prevent cramping, from being in a single position for so many hours. "Now lets release your swollen balls, slave boy," Inga said to him and he felt a great relief, as the rawhide cord was untied. His balls hurt even more after their release and Inga kneeled to soothe them with her tongue. Allen sighed in relief as his swollen testicles were bathed with her saliva. Two men helped lift and turn Allen over to lay him back down on the bench on his back. He welcomed the change in position, but wished that the Mueller's would release his cock ring. His wish was ignored as he was left lying on the bench with his cock pointed at the ceiling, rock hard and oozing pre-cum. Last, Inga removed his blindfold and stood back as he accustomed his eyes to the bright spotlight, which also hid the guests from his view.

Helga appeared, dressed in a see through chiffon wisp that covered her magnificent body. She stood at his side, smiling at him as the guests drew their chairs nearer to the bench. Inga untied the single knot that held Helga's chiffon dress to her body. The guests gasped as they saw Helga's beauty standing naked before them. They had all seen her before, but this statuesque presence took their breaths away. She was perfect. Breasts, that were full, with no hint of sag. Skin smooth as satin, without blemish. A dark thick bush, with soft inviting curls. A distinctively sculpted body, beautiful as the statue of Aphrodite. A magnificent ass perched on flawlessly shapely legs and an exclusively formed pussy, with inch long unwrinkled cuntlips, moist with her dew. Allen's cock swelled even more.

A hush fell over the guests and the Mueller's as this Nordic beauty straddled Allen's chest. She scooted up to let Allen inhale her scent while the soft curls of her bush covered his nose. Allen lay still, knowing that Helga would be in total control. Heavy breathing filled the air from the guests and all males had huge bulges in their pants just from watching this magnificent beauty. Helga lifted her pussy over Allen's mouth. Her moist pussy dripped its nectar through his open mouth onto his tongue. He let it gather and pool as more descended drop by drop to meld into the nectar in his mouth. Smiling at Allen, she pulled back to bend her mouth to his, kissing him deeply and probing for his tongue, sharing her nectar.

She arose again over his mouth, her moist pussy wetter than before as she gently lowered it onto Allen's waiting mouth. She sighed as his tongue licked her pussylips, gathering more nectar as he licked the outsides of both her cuntlips. His tongue flicked across the edges of her closed pussylips several times, barely touching her clit. Helga twitched each time his tongue grazed her upright, swollen and engorged clit. She moaned in pleasure as Allen reached up to gently rub and tweak her bullet hard nipples, twitching each time he tugged at them. He parted her cuntlips with his tongue, plunging it deep inside her as she groaned her pleasure audibly. Helga reached behind her to find Allen's nipples to lightly rub them as he pleasured her pussy with his tongue. Allen could see her clit throbbing and begging for attention as his tongue licked the silky inner folds of her pussy.

The guests were generally silent except for their heavy breathing. Many were masturbating or playing with another guest's cock or pussy as they watched, enraptured by the spectacle before them. Helga moaned continuously and her pussy clutched Allen's tongue as it bathed the inside of her cunt. Her juices flowed profusely, drenching Allen's face and mouth while he dutifully sucked her pussy, draining her emotionally. She trembled as he swathed his tongue upon her clit. Ravenously he curled his tongue into a sheath that surrounded her sensitive nub. Helga cried out as her clit danced upon his eager tongue, extracting her sexual essence from her clit. His tongue controlled her for several minutes as her sensitive clit was driven towards orgasm.

Allen knew that Helga had resigned herself to his mastery of her clit. He sucked as though it were a nipple, easing up when she neared orgasm and renewing his lingual assault upon it when her urge diminished slightly. Helga's breathing was labored and she could not stand anymore of his tongue on her sex, but was powerless to impede his pillaging tongue. Helga closed her eyes and laid her head back as her orgasm thundered through out her body. Her screams of passion resonated throughout the room as she writhed and shuddered from one orgasm to another. Unable to control her body, she was powerless to stop Allen's tongue as it plundered her pussy into cumming again and again. The scene was so erotic that many of the guests had hard orgasms as they watched.

Torrents of cunt nectar poured from her pussy into Allen's eager mouth, as her orgasms subsided and she faltered. Helga started to fall forward as Allen disengaged his tongue from her throbbing pussy. He caught her and eased her down his body to his waiting cock. She groaned and screamed, "Oh God, yes!" as his cock slipped into her tight pussy filling her. She involuntarily clutched his cock with her cunt muscles as she lay on his body. Allen thrust upward with his cock between the clutches of her pussy. Helga moaned aloud and continuously as she gathered strength to fuck him back. As she recovered from her momentous orgasm, she lifted her body upright and began to fuck him back, stroke for stroke.

They fucked for what seemed to be hours, which in reality were only minutes, but all eyes were riveted on them as they fucked. Helga moaned softly as she fucked her fellow sex slave with her eyes closed again, as if she and Allen were the only humans on the planet. Helga screamed out again and came hard. She grinned as she continued to fuck him without letup, which soon led to another more powerful cum. Unceasingly she sustained her fucking rhythm, as another massive orgasm plundered her beautiful body. Still, she never wavered for an instant as she propelled her self from one orgasm to another. The guests looked on in amazement as most of them were witnessing their first true multiple orgiastic female.

Helga bent to kiss Allen deeply, but never broke her fucking rhythm as she continued riding the magnificent never softening cock. Allen was nearly crazed in his desire to cum. His eyes begged for release, but were unseen by his fuck mate as she fucked him with her eyes closed again. Inga felt pangs of righteousness in her heart for her cock bound sex slave's plight. She arose from her chair and knelt between Allen's legs to undo the cockring. Allen flushed with excitement as he realized that Inga had freed his cock from its cockring prison. He delivered several strong thrusts up into Helga's cunt then screamed as he exploded in a massive orgasm. His seed blasted deep into Helga's pussy and she cried out when his hot cum flooded her insides.

Allen's balls pumped out his thick rich frothy cum with each of Helga's down thrusts as she continued to fuck him throughout his orgasm. The white sticky cum sprayed out of Helga's cunt around his cock, coating his balls with his cum. Again and again his balls, bound for so many hours, convulsed and delivered huge wads of cum into Helga's willing pussy. She looked down at Allen, smiling as she felt his cum splatter against her inner pussy. Finally, Allen could cum no more and he collapsed, unable to move, his arms falling at his sides with his hands on the floor. Helga deftly clasped her fingers around her cuntlips, to keep any more of his cum from leaking out of her pussy, and eased her self off of his semi hard cock.

Still holding her pussylips shut, she turned to a sixty-nine position and took Allen's cock into her mouth to cleanse it of cum. Her tongue bathing his cock brought Allen back to reality. He looked up to see Helga's wondrous pussy poised above his face. He reached up to grasp her by her lovely asscheeks and brought her cunt to his mouth. Helga sighed and released her fingers from her cunt allowing his cum to slowly flow out into his waiting mouth. Allen relished cleaning Helga's succulent cunt of their blended cum and set eagerly to his task. Helga finished cleaning his cock and turned her head to look at Allen as he busied himself cleaning her pussy, "Save some for me, lover," she said softly to him. Allen sucked out the last of their cum blend and held a mouthful for Helga.

Sensing he had finished, Helga turned to lie on his body. They embraced and kissed deeply, exchanging the cum in their mouths with one another. The guests wiped their cum from their cocks and pussys to loudly applaud Helga's and Allen's performance. Shouts of 'Bravo' filled the room while Allen strained to see who the guests were, but to no avail, they were all in the shadows. Inga ordered them to remain on the bench while she and Karl saw the guests to the door. "You were wonderful, Allen," Helga whispered to him and kissed him again. "I'm so happy you decided to stay here and join me in service to our Master and his Mistress," she told him.

Allen smiled as he said softly, "Helga, you are so beautiful…a flawless beauty, without a peer anywhere." Helga seemed to blush a bit and she kissed him again, thanking him. Inga returned and kneeled to embrace them both as they lay on the bench. Karl added his words of praise to both of his submissives and bid them goodnight, leaving the room. Inga helped them to get up from the bench, telling them that they could clean up the house in the morning. Allen and Helga slowly regained their strength and composure then stood up to go to bed.

"You two may sleep together, if you like," Inga smiled at them. Helga kissed her Mistress on her cheek and walked to the stairs with Allen in tow. "Goodnight, sweet sex slaves," said Inga as she kissed them both then entered her room closing the door behind her. Allen and Helga held hands like a couple of teenagers as they happily climbed the stairs to his apartment. Below, Inga turned her TV to see Allen and Helga cuddling on his bed naked. "Karl, I'll bet you they fuck again before morning," Inga told him. Karl shook his head as Inga stripped naked to climb into bed with her husband.

"I don't know about them, Inga, but you can bet your ass you will be fucked several times before morning!" Karl declared, pulling her to him and turning her on her back. Inga grinned, spread her legs and embraced her husband as he buried his huge cock deep into her pussy.

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 529 milliseconds