Alpha Asian Homewrecker's DVD

Perhaps knowing what I was feeling and thinking, Alison didn't mutter a word for several long minutes. She just stayed frozen on her knees, appreciating the splendor of her lover's proud erection, showing how impossible it was to wrap her fingers completely around him and letting the visual do all the communicating necessary to make her point. I am forced to admit, the exposed underside of Duc's erection was as awe inspiring as the top half. Other than its size and shape, the first thing I noticed was how deep and pronounced the groove of his piss slit was. This was no Caucasian or Black cock I was used to seeing, this was something else entirely...a perfect match for his muscled midsection. The bulging ridge that ran the length of his erect shaft mirrored the prominent dorsal vein I had seen along the top. His hairless ball sac, about the size a clenched fist housing two jumbo eggs, swung low between his thighs from contents that had to weight close to a pound.

"Just like Duc's body, you have no idea what a cock like this can do," my wife coldly declared, breaking the silence on screen. Grabbing his erection at the base, she violently slammed it against the palm of her free hand, using it like a baton, 'thump, thump, thump.' "This," she declared, "This is manhood. A powerful, unyielding extension of a real man. Proud, confident, strong, and sexual. The tool of a warrior"

"Though I have no qualms showing you just how well Duc satisfies me, you must feel pretty stupid thinking you could ever fill his shoes, his place in our bed, and this," she added as she stroked her inner labia with her middle finger , "his - not your - cunt."

With Alison's free hand diddling her dripping pussy, a long strand of precum flowed from Duc's erection. "Mmmm, look at this," she further taunted, aiming his cock head right at the camera lens as she pulled back on both sides of his glans and opened his piss slit. "It's so big I can jam the tip of my tongue inside it and savor every silky drop of his natural lubricant."

"Don't worry," she continued, "Even though I am addicted to the flavor and texture of my stud's precum, regardless of how wet he makes me, I know I can't eat it all. I don't want to risk him tearing me to shreds with this rock hard battering ram."

This was getting silly, I told myself. She's really hamming this up to the nth degree just to make her point.

"Yanno, I could probably spend the better part of a year trying to explain to you just what it's like to share my body, bed and life, with this beautiful male specimen, but I know you couldn't comprehend how addicting it is to be with a man like Duc."

"Take a long hard look at his physique, go on, study it," Ally prompted, "He's built, dare I say designed, to please any woman fortunate enough to be with him...Pure, masculine perfection, with lovemaking skills that can't be described."

For the 16-plus years we were together, Ally was always the independent, 'girl-power' type from the day I met her. She was the kind of woman who insisted on keeping her own last name when we married. There wasn't a feminist slogan out there she didn't fully subscribe to, a few of which made it to her car in the form of bumper stickers. What she said next - on her knees at eye level with her lover's unwavering erection - shocked me.

"You know, I've never felt this way before with a man. I have come to learn males of this caliber deserve to be worshiped and served, treated like the superiors they are. He doesn't ask for sex - he knows I want to spend every waking moment impaled on him. If he wants me to spend the next fifteen years of my life barefoot and pregnant carrying his offspring, I will not only do so, but I will relish my duty and the beautiful children I bear for him. If he suggests I get breast implants, my only question will be, 'what size?' When he wants me to eat his ass or drink his piss, I'll savor it. If I am not doing my job properly as his bitch and his cunt, he can bring as many women - or even pussy boys - into our bedroom as he desires."

"You're probably wondering why I feel this way, how I became so subservient to the man I love, need, and desire. As I told you before, 'you have no idea what a man like this can do.' I don't know who came up with the saying about a picture being worth a thousand words, but I guess we'll show you what I mean."

Ally rotated on her knees toward Duc, as he turned to face her. She grabbed his steely erection with both hands, her thumbs and middle fingers unable to touch one another, and began licking his drooling glans, swirling her tongue around it and the few top inches of his exposed shaft. Stopping for a moment, she turned to face the camera again.

"I can't get enough of it," she mused, "it's sweeter than honey."

Looking up lustfully at Duc's intense face, they seemed to be communicating with only their eyes. As he nodded his head, a cue perhaps, she lowered he jaw, wrapping her lips over her teeth, pulled down on his shaft, guided his dripping erection toward its intended target, and forced his flared glans into her mouth. Her eyes bulged at the apparent discomfort of such an unnaturally large invasion of her face, but her eyes told a different story: one of hunger, lust, desire, and joy. I vividly recalled the times she fellated me, and the sharp contrast between what I saw in my mind's eye versus was I was witnessing on video was perplexing. As inch after inch of Duc's massive cock effortlessly worked its way in to my ex-wife's pretty face, the more turned on she became. This wasn't even in the same universe as the Friday night, halfhearted knob jobs she'd given me. The close up shot of the blowjob on my television screen was something she loved doing - a labor of love.

As Alison's released her hand from the root of Duc's throbbing cock, making way for him to slowly shove the last few exposed inches of his meat down her throat, her moans got louder. As awestruck as I was, I reached for the remote to pause the video the moment her nose reached his pubes and chin touched his ball sack. I did a double take at the frozen image on screen. I could clearly see the outline of Duc's erection bulging through the front of her throat, only partially obscured by her windpipe, with the bulbous glans lodged behind her larynx. I sat there stunned, unable to avert my eyes from the TV, totally unconscious of my own throbbing erection until the moment I felt a couple ropes of my own semen splashing against my chin. My body convulsed, I let out a loud moan, and enjoyed the feeling of the most intense and longest orgasm I'd had in over a year. I sat still on the couch as it subsided, stretching my feet to remove the cramping from the involuntarily curling of my toes, went to the linen closet and got a towel to clean up.

When I returned to the living room, I knew I had to see more. That video was unlike anything I'd ever witnessed, and was transforming me into some kind of voyeuristic perv. I plopped back down on the couch, hit the play button, and took a deep breath.

As my ex-wife deep-throated Duc's cock, moaning and drooling each time her head bobbed downward, she started to slowly increase the tempo. The same thoughts kept nagging at me as she slobbered all over him for the next quarter hour: 'How is she able to do that; Followed by the more personal observation: 'Why didn't she learn enjoy oral like that when we shared a bed?'

Truth be told, I probably knew the answer to that second question, and before such a rhetorical query had a real chance to emasculate me further, Duc bent down over Alison. She wrapped her forearms around the backs of his thighs as he took a firm grip of her pelvis. In one swift motion, he lifted her perpendicular to the floor, holding her weight in his left arm as he reached around the small of her back, and hoisted her into an upside down position so that the front of her body was pressed as against his. As he re-positioned his grip around her waist, she rested her thighs up on his shoulders, locked her ankles together over his head - not for one moment allowing his cock head to pop out past her lips or changing the rapid tempo in which she deep-throated his huge erection.

Other than posing at Alison's request, or occasionally groaning in pleasure as she orally worshiped his erection, up to this point Duc hadn't acted like there was a camera focused on him. That was all beginning to change now. As she continued bobbing up and down on his cock, slamming her chin into his lower abdomen while his testicles bounced in and out of her eye sockets, Duc peered through her splayed thighs, looked directly at the camera lens - or dare I say me - and winked as a smile of satisfaction covered his face.

"This is my cunt," he taunted. "This is the pussy I have trained, formed and stretched like a leather baseball mitt to bring Alison and I untold pleasures. This vagina fits me like a glove and it's no longer any use to you...much like a father's shoe when his prepubescent son tries to wear them." He looked down upon the steaming pink gash that dripped in anticipation, and gave it a few playful licks with his tongue. "Mmmm, so hot and wet," he moaned, his chin, lips, and tip of his nose glistening in my ex-wife's juices. "It's mine, all mine," he boasted, "except for the times she delivers our children with it."

After taking a few more long laps with his tongue, Duc stopped for a moment, and looked back at the camera. "The only thing pink in this bedroom is this cunt," he paused for a second, mentally confirming the veracity of his statement, "...and Allison's nipples." Your narrow, pink dick is no longer needed - or welcomed - here. "There's a new man in the house, and a fully satisfied woman beside him."

"I don't know much about you," he continued, "but I know enough. Any bizzaro fantasies you have about ever seeing, feeling, tasting, touching, or being anywhere near this insatiable hole again are merely that...fantasies in the form of a warped, wet dream." He put his mouth to her quivering cunt lips again, and darted his tongue in and out of her pussy while shaking his head from side-to-side to stimulate her clitoris with his chin. The groans, moans, squishy sounds of cunnilingus above - and slurping of fellatio below - were as unnerving as they were loud.

As I searched for the remote to lower the volume, Duc removed his mouth and tongue from the pussy he held upside down in front of his face, tilting his head back slightly as her climax started. For the first time in about an hour, Alison dislodged his perturbed erection from her face and squealed, "Oh my God."

Like a geyser, a flood of clear lube erupted from her cunt, splashing off Duc's chin and drenching the camera lens. As she quivered in orgasmic pleasure, he held her in his arms like she was a baby needing to be rocked to sleep. Only this was no child's play. She licked her own juices off her lover's chin, and began tongue kissing him passionately. From what I could see through the distorted images recorded through the slimy lens, his erection was still at full mast, unwavering as it throbbed and pointed at the 10 o'clock position.

The Cuckold...

After gaining her composure, Ally barked toward the camera, "Go get a rag and some Windex and clean it off, you piece of shit." It was at that point I realized the video I had been watching - with the close-ups, panning and varying angles - wasn't just some homemade sex session recorded on a smartphone propped up in front of the mirror on the bedroom dresser. Someone had to be videotaping the entire thing. As a white blur obscured the lens entirely, Ally narrated the goings on in our old bedroom.

"Duc runs the video production department at his job, and brings home a paycheck that dwarfs yours, smugly adding, "I guess that's a perfect trifecta of things you just can't measure up to. Fortunately for me, he was a championship swimmer who works Saturdays at the pool of our health club. Who needs a stoner like Michael Phelps when there a man figuratively carved from stone in our bed each night."

"By the way, the man behind the camera is Duc's boss. He's a fat, impotent cuckold, who likes to watch his trophy wife get railed by my man. I guess he kind of reminds me of Harvey Weinstein, only in his office behind closed doors, it's Duc who makes calls the shots. Maybe if I am in a generous mood one night, I'll invite you over and you can get up close to us like his boss does. Same rules apply: No touching, cucking only.

"OK, all clean?" she confirmed, "Now, where were we?" The sarcastic tone in her voice was beyond obvious. "Oh, yes," she continued, "Like I needed to ask such a stupid question - blond moment, sorry," she joked. As she pulled down and stepped out of her crotchless panties, she pointed in the direction of Duc. "Here we were," with the camera zooming in on his throbbing erection.

The Taunts...

"As much as I need this amazing cock in every orifice of my body, and giving this incredible man his first orgasm this evening, I wanted to reiterate and expand upon what Duc told you. I think we can all agree you're way out of your league with a man of his caliber. Not only has he awoken the sexual animal within me, he's the only one who can satisfy me until I'm nearly paralyzed from exhaustion."

"Back when we divorced, my friends and family thought I had lost my mind. My Mom cried for weeks, completely unable to comprehend my infidelity. I tried, and tried - in very explicit detail - to explain where I was coming from, but she just couldn't comprehend why I left our marriage behind me. It took her a couple months to finally come over and meet Duc, but after missing her grandkids and agreeing to babysit, she started coming around to my point of view. In hindsight, it was kind of funny. After returning home from our night out, Mom pulled me aside and told me she now was beginning to understand things from my perspective. She secretly whispered to me that just being in Duc's presence made her damp, and had she been younger and kinkier, she'd ask to borrow him for a night. By the way, she sends her regards, and told me the nurse in the maternity ward was spot on. While changing our son's diaper, Mom said she too has never seen such a disproportionately large penis on such a small child...and you know as well as I do Ma's got at least with 15 more years' experience on the maternity ward than our nurse did. The apples definitely fall close to the trees, don't they?"

As Alison paused for a moment to think of other taunts to humiliate me with, her lover decided that enough was enough. Just as she was about to send another verbal barb in my direction, Duc ran his fingers down both sides of her face, pulled downward on her chin as he passed her lips, and shoved his entire cock down her throat in one long thrust. Having grown a little more accustomed to seeing him face fuck my ex-wife for nearly an hour already, I kinda liked the way in which he shut her fucking yap. Whereas Alison had been bobbing on his apple during their first round of oral sex, this time he was clearly in the driver's seat. With each flex of his glutes, he jackhammered his prodigious erection in and out of her gullet like a frenzied animal. Drool leaked from her outstretched lips and an occasional tear rolled out of the corner of her eye as he relentlessly throat fucked her adoring face. As each minute of Duc's pistoning assault continued, his slowly rising testicles bouncing further up her chin, his whole demeanor changed.

"Yeaaaah, goooood girl, take that fucking cock like you were born to," he coaxed, tightening his grip on her head as the veins on his forearms bulged preponderantly. He lengthened the stroke of each jab, eventually pulling himself completely out of her gaping mouth, and then plunging all the way back in. As his breathing deepened, he saw the look of admiration in Ally's eyes change to a one of distress.

"Sorry, sweetie, I got a little carried away for a moment, are you all right?"

She nodded in the affirmative, precum and drool dangling off her chin, puffing her tear-stained cheeks as she attempted to gain composure. "No, it's my fault. I can still only handle that much force in our cunt, but before you do that, please feed me your seed. I don't just want your jizz, I need it."

Knowing my ex as well as I did, I could both see and hear her genuine need to get her lover off. She wasn't hamming it up for the camera now, she was desperate to please him. I have to believe that primitive desire is what brought her pleasure. In addition to the interesting choice of possessive determiner, 'our cunt' - body parts were always hers or mine, never "ours." I could clearly see a total transformation - dare I say evolution - in her sexual attitudes. 'Needing jizz,' I wondered, 'where the hell did that come from?' Whenever she was with me, the only opportunities I had to pop off in her mouth was when I either distracted her in a 69, or didn't tell her I was about unload. But even then, within 10 seconds, she'd spit it out, never swallowing, usually right in my pubic patch. Before I could start drawing more contrasts between our sex life and theirs, a loud thump echoed from the audio system.

Duc was actually banging and slapping her playfully across her face, neck and shoulders with his turgid erection. Alison stuck out her tongue, providing a wetter target for the cock and precum that was splaying out in all different directions.

"Do that trick I taught you," he commanded, "And your man will feed you a hot juicy load."

Ally sucked seductively on her middle finger, pulled the saliva slicked digit from her lips, and began making circular motions over Duc's anus. She stuck each finger of her other hand into her leaking pussy, reached up to his chest and started playing with his nipple.

"Good girl. That's it, now open up wide, baby."

As he slowly wedged that deep red plum passed Ally's lips, allowing her mouth and throat to re-adapt to the sheer size of his invading member, her hands would return to her dripping snatch, lubricating her fingers as she went back to stimulating Duc's nipples and anus.

Accommodating prods slowly transformed into longer jabs with Duc's obscenely large cock. Jabs became lunges as Ally's entire throat once again began freakishly bulging outward. Lunges eventually became thrusts and shoves which should have crushed her voice box like papier-mâché. Once his rhythm was established, Alison feverishly tweaked his nipples and stimulated his anus. I glanced down at the DVD player as it counted up the seconds at 1:41 mark.

By the 2:15 mark, Ally was a face-fucked mess. The same woman who runs half marathons without being winded was starting to show signs of fatigue. Her jaw apparently ached and her watering eyes showed stress and exhaustion as she looked first up at Duc's face then back down at his cock, temporarily using the hand tweaking his nipples to gauge his testicular height. Sensing the moment his edging erection could be coaxed to orgasm, she jammed her middle finger up inside his ass, and pinched down hard on first his left, than right nipple.

Duc let out a yell as he slammed his pelvis into Ally's cheekbones. She instinctively backed off his convulsing erection, sucking down hard around the top of his shaft while her tongue slithered around his cockhead.

"Good girl," he repeated, "that's my baby," his muscles flexing involuntarily as he reached the point of no return. Seconds later, he threw his head back, groaned words I didn't understand, and let out a succession of at least a dozen guttural grunts, each one accented by a jab forward of his hips and a clenching of his ass cheeks around Ally's invading digit.

When Duc's orgasm subsided, he stood frozen in front of Ally for well over a minute. He smiled down at her as she pulled her hand from his posterior. Reaching down to help her off her knees, his still erect cock bounced off the top side of her breast as she took her place beside him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds