Alpha Asian Homewrecker's DVD

She made a 'one moment' motion with her index finger, cupped her palms into the shape of a bowl, bringing them to her chin as her lips parted, and spitting an entire mouthful of semen and saliva into her hands.

Holding the white goo at an angle to the floor for a better viewing perspective, she growled at the camera. "Look at it, come on, pause the fucking disc and look at it before it cools! That's how much a man ejaculates. Remember I used to spit out the tepid tablespoon or two you'd shoot into my mouth against my wishes?" she asked. "Now I get a whole cupful of hot, potent, seed that I both crave and willingly swallow."

Drawing the heel of her palms to her lips, she raised her fingers toward the ceiling and emptied the contents from her hands into her mouth, swallowing down the thick, slimy cum in two audible gulps, and licking her lips to lap up any of Duc's semen that she hadn't yet consumed.

"Mmmm, so sweet and masculine at the same time, like pollen rich honey. I can already feel it swimming around inside me, searching in vain for an egg it will never find, and fueling me with his essence and virility as his sperm embeds itself in my stomach walls."

"You know Jon," she continued, "Swallowing Duc's copious loads at least twice a day is an almost spiritual feeling I can't adequately put into words that you'll understand. I never felt such sensations in the 10 years we were together. The moment he floods my mouth, and runs down my throat into my tummy, I feel magical, almost goddess-like. I used to think it was because I knew that in a matter of moments after blowing Duc, my pussy was in for the most indescribable fucking of its life."

"Each time Duc and I share our bodies, it keeps getting better and better. Try as you did, it just wasn't the same with you and I. Sex with you became routine, no more enjoyable than masturbating. Take another look at the stallion who owns and breeds me now, who makes me feel like the luckiest woman on earth, and you'll get a pretty good idea of what it's like to be with such a man. Before we show you how just how well he fucks, I want you reiterate a few obvious facts."

"Lord knows I'm not the biggest size queen in the world," she snickered, "After all, I was married to you for ten faithful years. During that time, I assumed you were adequate, not much different than any other boyfriend I had. I didn't think I needed a man at least one hand-width longer, twice as thick, and three times more virile than you. I wasn't even all that sexual to begin with. But when Duc seduced me into bed, showed be just how powerful a man can be, located erogenous zones inside me that awoke my Skene's glands and gave me my first female ejaculation, I was a-dick-ted. He went on to teach me how deep and intense a cervical orgasm could feel, and I was beyond hooked...I was in love. I told you earlier to study this man, see the things I see in him. The stallion standing behind me, kissing my shoulders and neck while playing with my tits and our pussy is, as I told you, built to please."

"Come sit here honey," she said as she sat down, pointing at a spot next to her at the foot of the bed. "Look at the staying power he's got, she boasted, "This huge battering ram always points north when we're awake in this bedroom. His refractory period clocks in at an even 0.00 seconds. He can orgasm five times a night, the sixth one just dry heaves, and still it takes another ½ hour before he goes soft. Now ask yourself this question, 'When was the last time you pleased a woman from sunset to sunrise?'"

Afterword...

I looked down at my own throbbing erection, then back up to the screen just as Ally was pushing Duc down onto his back, getting ready to straddle over him. I glanced back down at my cock again, and instead of comparing myself to the man on screen, I focused intently on my own manhood. It started drooling, almost like it was telling me to ignore my ex-wife's taunts. I reached for the remote, not taking my eyes off my own crotch even as I heard Alison comment on how thick her lover was as he "forced himself past her inner lips."

I hit the stop button on the DVD, got up from the couch and headed, for the shower. When I got into the bathroom, I studied my reflection in the mirror, and reminded myself that even though I lost the battle with Duc, at least had my loving wife in the prime of our lives. Instead of brooding over the past, I needed to focus my energy on improving myself for the future - to be the best man I could be and regain the happiness I am both entitled to and worthy of with other women I have yet to meet. The more I thought about it, the more I realized Duc didn't "steal" my wife, I lost her through complacency and routine. My way forward will be striving to possess the level of confidence and self-assuredness I saw on that video.

In a really weird kind of way, I'm grateful Duc came along and either deliberately or unintentionally helped show me the way forward. I hope he doesn't mind I won't thank him personally - and that I opted to extend my quasi-gratitude by sharing this on the internet. Who knows, it might even help someone who's started down the path I was on in my marriage, or at least help dispel the stereotypes we've all heard.

Jon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds