Amanda and Me Ch. 06

I turned my body around and bent over, pointed my ass at Amanda. She reached over and ran her hand along my butt until she reached the base of the plug. She once again began playing with it which gave me small sensations of pleasure. I snuck a peak back over my shoulder to see both her and Kim enjoying the view. Amanda was still rubbing her cock through her dress but from where I was bent over it looked like Kim had slid her dress up and was openly stroking herself.

Amanda started to stand up from the table. "Maybe we should take this-"

BUZZZZZZZZ

I immediately looked towards the door where the loud buzzing noise had come from.

"Damnit," I heard Amanda say behind me. "People are here for the party already."

I stood up and turned back towards Amanda, my hard cock swinging. I reached behind me and took hold of the base of butt plug but Amanda put her hand on my arm.

"Just leave it in," she said with a wink, "and put your pants back on while I buzz them in."

I bent down and picked up my pants as Amanda walked over to the intercom unit by the door. Pulling up my pants while trying to navigate around my hard cock was a challenge but glancing over at Kim I realized I wasn't the only one having a problem. She was standing next to the table and she had slid her dress back down but her hard cock was still clearly visible. She made a 'Tsk' sound when she saw how obvious it was and then walked back to her bedroom.

"Why don't you use the bathroom for a minute until that goes down," Amanda said as she returned to my side and patted my erection through my pants. "I'll entertain our guests until you and Kimmy are ready."

I agreed and started towards the bathroom. Every step I took twisted and turned the butt plug in my ass so that my cock stayed rock hard all the way there. Shutting the bathroom door behind me I breathed out a sigh and then sat down on the edge of the bathtub. As I shifted my body so that there was no pressure on the base of the plug, I wondered how I was going to make it though the night without my hard cock straining against the front of my pants every few minutes.

I tried to think about non-sex related topics as I heard Amanda greet her first guests. I couldn't make out the words but just having the distraction allowed me to slowly calm down. After a few minutes I felt confident that I could join them so I stood up and stepped over to the sink. Again I got a small jolt of pleasure from the butt plug in my ass but I figured that as long as I didn't focus on it too much I would be able to enjoy it without it becoming a problem. Washing my hands I opened the bathroom door to join the party.

I delicately walked to the kitchen where Amanda was talking to the recently arrived couple. After introducing me to her former coworker Greg and his girlfriend Courtney, Amanda proceeded to get drinks for everyone. A few minutes later Kim joined us and we made small talk for a few minutes before we all headed over to the couch. Sitting down I had to shift my body weight a couple times so as not to put too much pressure on the butt plug. As I squirmed I glanced over to see a small smile on Amanda's lips.

It wasn't long before more people started arriving and after an hour or two there were fifteen to twenty people at the party. Most of the people there were Amanda's friends but Kim had invited a few as well. Over the course of the next few hours I talked with a lot of Amanda's friends, some from work and some that had known her for years. We talked about everything from politics and current events to embarrassing stories of past shenanigans.

I mostly stuck by Amanda's side as I didn't know anyone at the party besides her and Kim. When we sat on the couch together she would rest her hand on my leg or when we were standing up having a conversation she would touch the small of my back. It must have been obvious to her friends how much we liked each other just by the sheer number of small touches we shared. I saw more than one knowing look as I rubbed her shoulder or she held my hand.

It was after midnight by the time people started leaving. What started as one or two people had quickly become a landslide. Looking around I noticed that there were suddenly only six of us left in the apartment: Amanda and I were sitting on the couch talking to her friends Greg and Courtney while Kim was in the kitchen having a 1-on-1 conversation with a female friend. Kim was getting increasingly demonstrative as she was talking.

"Yes, that's what I'm saying," I overheard Kim say from the kitchen during a lull in our conversation. "I've never done it." I didn't hear what her friend said but then Kim practically shouted, "Oh my God, we should do it. Let's play 'I Never'."

A few seconds later Kim came over to the couch practically dragging her friend with her. "Hey guys, do you want to play 'I Never'?"

I looked over at the other three people on the couch to see general, but not enthusiastic, agreement. I didn't know what 'I Never' is or how to play but the blank look in my eyes must have been clear because Kim immediately looked at me and started to explain.

"It's easy. When it's your turn just say something you have never done before, like 'I never traveled to France,' and then everyone who has traveled to France has to drink. If no one has then you have to drink." At a nod from me she turned to the rest of the group, "Everyone ready? Great, I'll start." Kim and her friend took seats as she thought our loud, "Umm, let's see. Oh, since I was just talking about it with Michelle I will say I never went skinny dipping."

I had never been swimming naked either so I left my drink on the table as I watched Kim's friend Michelle as well as Greg and Courtney all drink. There was general laughter as people drank and I glanced over at Amanda to see her smiling and looking at me. I shrugged and then she looked around.

"Am I next?" Amanda asked. After a few nods she said, "Ok, I never kissed a girl."

I wasn't sure why but I was a little surprised by that. I knew she wasn't interested in girls but I guess I had just assumed that somewhere along the way she had at least tried it. I reached forward to pick up my beer and as I brought it to my mouth I noticed that everyone except Amanda and Courtney were drinking. Interesting.

When I noticed eyes turning towards me I realized that I was next. Shifting in my seat I got momentarily distracted by the butt plug in my ass. If I stayed still I would forget about it after a few seconds but as soon as I moved I would get that little jolt of pleasure in my ass again. Not being able to think of anything original I just modified Amanda's statement and said, "I never kissed a guy."

As Amanda picked up her drink next to me I saw that only Greg and I weren't drinking. With a mental note to myself to think of something good before my turn came around again I turned towards Kim's friend Michelle as she set her drink down.

"Well, I might be jumping ahead with this one but I've had a few drinks so what the heck," Michelle said with a laugh. "I never had a one night stand."

Were all of the 'I Never' statements going to be sexual? Even though I didn't reach for my drink I did notice that both Kim and Greg did. There was more laughter all around as things were starting to heat up. Between the game and the plug in my ass I was starting to get more and more turned on.

Greg was up next. "I never had a threesome."

His girlfriend Courtney immediately chimed in. "Not that you haven't been pushing for one," she said with a smile.

Everyone laughed as Amanda and Kim picked up their drinks on either side of me. I started to reach for my beer but I guess I was moving too slowly because Amanda made a show of picking up my drink and handing it to me. "Here you go baby, I know you have to drink," she said to the delight of our audience. Leaning over she whispered in my ear, "And maybe you should take an extra drink for the threesome we are going to have later tonight."

My cock was already beginning to show signs of life but with Amanda's comment it seemed to jump in my pants. I looked over at Kim to see her smiling at me as if she knew what Amanda had whispered. Once the focus was off me and onto Courtney for her turn I reached down and tried to discretely adjust myself as I shifted to a different position. This shift only gave me a shot of pleasure from the butt plug and made my cock even harder.

"Umm, let's see," said Courtney. "I guess I should stick with the sex theme and say I never had sex in a car before."

I watched as both Kim and her friend Michelle drank and then laughed that they were the only two people drinking. Everyone seemed to be feeling good and I think Amanda was getting just as turned on as I was because she was constantly scooting closer to me.

It was back to Kim's turn and when she had finished laughing she thought about it for a second. Glancing at Amanda she then turned to look directly at me. "I never got fucked by anyone in this room."

Even though I was buzzed from drinking I was still a little embarrassed to reach over and pick up my drink. I didn't know how much Amanda's friends Greg and Courtney knew about her but it still made me uncomfortable to have my sex life on display to people I didn't know. As Courtney lifted her drink to her lips so did I which made her and Greg give me a quizzical look before Amanda and Kim's laughter became infectious.

Amanda's turn again and she too looked directly into my eyes as she said, "I never had a dick in my ass."

As I drank along with Kim and Kim's friend Michelle I saw a knowing look pass between Amanda and Kim. Wait a second, were they colluding to make me drink? That would explain the eye contact and the looks they were giving each other. Those sneaky little... I smiled inwardly and realized that I would just have to play their game. Racking my brain I tried to think of something that I had never done but that I knew Amanda or Kim had. When it finally occurred to me I looked at Amanda and said, "I never licked anyone's ass before."

Amanda reached for her drink and then paused. "Wait..." She said as she thought about it. After a few more seconds she nodded and smiled. "Wow, I guess you never did. We will definitely have to rectify that later."

People started laughing but since Kim was in the middle of taking a drink she did a spit take, spraying beer across the table. This sent everyone into a laughing fit including me.

The game continued with everyone continuing to make their 'I Never' statements sexual. Every time it got back around to Kim and Amanda they made sure to say something that they knew would make me drink. I did my best to keep up but after another time around I couldn't think of anything I had never done that I knew Amanda had so I just started making general sex comments that I hoped would land. Most of them didn't but it was interesting to see who else had to drink.

After a few more rounds it was clear that the game was turning everyone on. My cock had been hard since round one but I'd noticed both Amanda and Kim shifting how they were sitting in order to hide their erections. Amanda had gotten more touchy with me as well, rubbing my leg and bringing her hand closer and closer to my crotch. Even Amanda's friends Greg and Courtney were getting closer together and it looked like Greg had his hand between her legs.

All of a sudden Courtney stood up and straightened her clothes. "Greg, honey, I think it's time we headed out." When Greg wasn't moving fast enough she practically pulled him up off the couch and dragged him towards the door. As they made their hasty goodbyes it was clear they wouldn't be wasting any time heading somewhere to have sex.

Right on their heels Kim's friend Michelle announced she was leaving and the second Kim closed the door behind her Amanda jumped on me. Mashing her lips against mine she pinned me against the back of the couch as we kissed passionately. I immediately felt her hard cock pressing against my hip as her tongue snaked into my mouth. I didn't think it was possible to be more turned on than I was at the end of the 'I Never' game but once I felt Amanda's cock pressing against me I surged with desire.

We were all over each other as we made out. Amanda had one hand on the back of my head pulling me into our kiss while the other massaged my left chest muscle through my shirt. I started with my arms around her back but I quickly slid one of my hands down and placed it on her hard cock. Amanda moaned into my mouth as I got a grip on her cock and began rubbing it through her dress.

Amanda's tongue was still in my mouth when I felt her start rubbing my cock through my pants. Shifting my weight to give her better access I briefly felt the butt plug in my ass before I heard the button on my pants snap and the zipper being pulled down. As my cock was being fished out of my pants I was impressed that Amanda had managed to do that in the position that we were in and with seemingly all her focus on kissing me.

As a warm mouth enveloped my cock I shockingly realized that I was wrong about my assumptions. Amanda wasn't the one who had taken my cock out of my pants, Kim was. And she had my cock in her mouth. I couldn't see her because I was still kissing Amanda but the sound and feel of her sucking became almost overwhelming. Amanda seemed to be getting increasingly turned on as well because she was pressing her dick harder and harder against my hand as I stroked her through her dress.

Amanda broke our kiss and sat back on the couch. Opening my eyes I looked down to see Kim on her knees between my legs with my cock in her mouth. She looked up at us with lust in her eyes as we both smiled down at her. Amanda then got up on her knees and hiked up her dress to her waist so she could free her large, eight inch cock. Pushing herself further up the back of the couch she stopped when her cock was right in front of my face.

I immediately took it into my mouth. The feminine smell that was uniquely Amanda filled my senses and heightened my arousal. I felt my own cock harden even further in Kim's mouth as I began to take inch after inch of Amanda's member. Looking up I got a thrill watching Amanda's face contort with pleasure as I orally pleased her. Looking back down I moaned around Amanda's cock as I watched Kim's expert oral ministrations.

After about a minute of sucking sounds filling the room I heard Amanda say from above me, "Hold on a second guys." I let Amanda's saliva covered cock slide from my lips as I looked up at her. "I think we should take this to my room."

Kim nodded and then took her mouth off my cock. Standing up I helped Amanda off the couch and then the three of us started walking towards Amanda's room. With my pants unbuttoned I had to hold onto the waistband so they wouldn't fall down and with each step I felt the butt plug twist in my ass as my hard cock bounced in front of me. When we crossed the threshold into her room I went immediately towards the bed but when I got there I realized that they had both stopped.

I turned around to see Amanda and Kim standing just inside the door. They both had their dresses bunched up around their waists with their hard cocks sticking straight out. Kim was lightly stroking hers with her attention focused on my body while Amanda stood with her hands on her hips and a smile on her face.

"Strip."

I returned Amanda's smile and followed her order. Letting go of my pants they immediately fell to the floor. Stepping out of them I stretched the waistband of my underwear over my hard cock and left those at the foot of the bed as well. Grabbing the bottom of my shirt I wasted little time bringing it up and over my head so that I was completely naked. Both girls had their cocks in their hands as they watched me climb onto the bed and lay back.

Amanda looked over at Kim and turned around. Kim took a step towards Amanda and in one quick motion unzipped the back of Amanda's dress. As Amanda let her dress fall to the floor Kim pulled her own dress up and over her head in one smooth motion. As she dropped her dress on the floor I feasted my eyes on the two beautiful creatures before me. They were both feminine and smooth with soft skin, cute faces and incredibly hard cocks.

They came towards the bed together. I would have said I felt like an injured bird being stalked by two cats but I never knew a bird who wanted to be eaten so badly. As they climbed onto the bed in unison I looked back and forth between them. Kim had pure lust in her eyes as she crawled towards me while Amanda's smoldering look was tinged with tenderness and perhaps a little amusement. My excitement at what was about to happen must have been blindingly obvious.

Amanda's mouth met mine as Kim ran her hands over my chest. I felt a hand on my cock as I kissed Amanda passionately. After a few seconds Amanda lifted her mouth off mine and used her hand to turn my face towards Kim. Kim wasted no time bringing her mouth down to mine and picking up where Amanda left off. As Kim's tongue explored my mouth I had a thought that I might be the luckiest guy in the world. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever be in this position.

While I made out with Kim I felt Amanda move down to the bottom of the bed. With my focus on kissing Kim I gasped as Amanda took my entire cock into her mouth in one smooth motion. Her mouth slid up and down my entire length as she reached back and began playing with the butt plug in my ass. Twisting it back and forth and lightly pulling on it she gave me a continual stream of anal pleasure as she worked my cock.

Kim took her mouth from mine and sat back. I looked down to see Amanda with her eyes closed and her mouth tight around my cock. Looking over at Kim I realized that my hand was around her cock and I was stroking it in rhythm to Amanda's sucking. When had I started doing that? Kim smiled down at me and scooted towards me on her knees until her hard cock was right in my face. Reaching down she aimed her cock at my waiting mouth and slid it in.

Once again the sounds of our sucking filled a room. I enjoyed sucking Kim's cock as it had a slightly different feminine taste than Amanda's. It also wasn't as thick or as long as Amanda's so it was easier for me practice my dick sucking technique. I would lick and suck the tip and then try to take as much of it as I could. I was getting better at deep throating Kim's cock when I heard her say something above me.

"Is he ready?"

I looked up to see Kim looking down at Amanda. "Oh yeah," I heard Amanda reply as she took my cock from her mouth. "He's ready for you."

Kim backed up so that her wet cock slid out of my mouth. Getting off the bed Kim went around and positioned herself between my legs. Taking hold of the butt plug in my ass Kim began wiggling it and pulling on it much like Amanda had been doing only now I could tell she had a purpose. The strength with which she was pulling slowly increased and I felt my hole stretching to get over the lip of the plug. I moaned with pleasure as I felt my ass give way and stretch over the widest part of the butt plug, allowing it to be slowly removed from my ass.

Kim set the butt plug down and climbed onto the bed. With her hard, seven inch cock standing out proudly in front of her she took hold of my legs and bent them back towards my body. Amanda had moved up next to me and assisted Kim by holding my legs while Kim lined herself up with my hole. Pure desire was etched on her face as she pushed forward. We moaned together as the head of her cock slipped into my well lubricated ass.

Kim pushed forward until every inch of her was inside me. As much as I enjoyed having the butt plug in my ass it was ten times better having a real cock in there. I could feel Kim's cock pulsing with pleasure and the look on her face was one of ecstasy. I didn't know how long it had been since she had fucked someone but she seemed to be relishing the feeling. After a few seconds she began pulling her cock back out before settling into a slow in and out motion.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds