Amanda and Me Ch. 06

Once Kim and I had established a rhythm Amanda got up on her knees next to me. With her hard cock inches from my face she scooted towards me until her cock touched my lips. As Kim pushed harder into me and I opened my mouth in a moan Amanda slid her cock in. It had been a few days since I had had a cock in my ass at the same that I had one in my mouth but I quickly assimilated. I never knew I could enjoy taking it at both ends simultaneously so much.

Kim's thrusts gradually picked up in intensity as I continued to suck Amanda's cock. Every so often I had to take her cock from my mouth when the pleasure Kim was giving me got overwhelming. Before I could take Amanda's cock back in my mouth she would take the opportunity to press her hairless balls to my mouth for me to tongue. Back and forth I worked her balls and her shaft as Kim worked my ass.

"I think it's time we crossed something off your 'I Never' list," Amanda said above me.

With my focus on the pleasure I was giving and receiving I didn't immediately make the connection until Amanda threw one leg over me and straddled my chest. With her ass in my face I suddenly knew what Amanda had in mind. She wanted me to lick her ass. I laughed inwardly as Amanda scooted back until her clean hole was right in front of my head. Using my hands to spread her cheeks I brought my face forward.

Amanda jumped when my tongue touched her hole. Settling back down she began to moan as I worked my tongue up and down her most sensitive area. I didn't know what I expected the experience of eating her ass to be like but I liked it. She was clean and the obvious pleasure I was giving her just made me more excited. Maybe it helped to have Kim's cock sliding in and out of my ass but I think I would have enjoyed it either way.

After a minute or so of eating Amanda's ass she lifted up off my face and sat down next to me with her back against the headboard. Kim slowed her fucking and removed her cock from my ass altogether. Motioning for me to roll over, Kim moved to the side while I went up on all fours in front of Amanda. When I was settled Kim took her place behind me while Amanda lowered my head down onto her waiting cock.

Kim quickly pushed back into me and began fucking my ass with long, hard strokes. She gripped my hips for leverage as she ended each forward thrust with a grunt. I moaned around Amanda's cock as each of Kim's forward thrusts forced my mouth further down on Amanda's member. I was loving the feeling of pleasuring these two beautiful girls and my hard cock began to bounce up and down between my legs. I was about to start stroking myself when Amanda spoke.

"Mind if I have a turn?"

"Of course not," Kim answered as she removed her cock from my ass.

I brought my head up and looked at Amanda.

"Want to hop on?" Amanda asked me as she glanced down at her shiny cock.

"I would love to!" I answered with enthusiasm. Crawling forward I went up on my knees and positioned my butt over her cock. Amanda slid her body down a little and I lowered myself until I felt her cock touch my ass. Shifting my position slightly so it would go straight in I sat down. Amanda's cock was bigger than Kim's so it was still a tight fit but between the butt plug and Kim's pounding I was able to take it all quickly. I gave a small moan as my cheeks touched her thighs.

Kim came over and sat down next to Amanda as I began bouncing up and down on Amanda's cock. Amanda placed her hands under my butt and guided my motion while Kim watched us and stroked her cock. As my ass became more used to Amanda's large cock I increased the pace of my movement and the familiar sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room. And just when I thought it couldn't get more pleasurable Kim reached over and started stroking my cock with her free hand.

I bounced up and down on Amanda's cock for a few minutes until she wanted to switch positions. Lifting me up off her cock, Amanda motioned for me to lay down on my back while she crawled down to the bottom of the bed. Swinging my legs around I lay back with Amanda between my legs and Kim sitting by my head. Amanda pushed my legs up and then drove her cock back into me. I moaned with pleasure as she began fucking me with force, using her arms on the back of my legs for leverage.

Kim got up onto her knees next to me and placed her cock in front of my face. As I took it back into my mouth Kim took hold of my cock and stroked it while Amanda fucked me. It didn't take long before I wondered how much longer I could last without cumming due to all the stimulation. I knew I wasn't the only one though as both Amanda and Kim's breathing had increased. Amanda's increased grip on my legs told me she was close so I wasn't surprised when she asked Kim a question.

"Are you getting close Kimmy?"

"Yep, I'm almost there," Kim said between breaths. She continued to saw her cock in and out of my mouth as she asked Amanda, "How about you?"

"Yep, I'm ready," Amanda said. "Let's do it together."

I expected them to pick up their pace until they both came so I was surprised when I felt Amanda remove her cock from my ass. As she crawled towards my head Kim slid her cock out of my mouth and began stroking it a few inches from my face. When Amanda had positioned herself on the other side of me in the same position as Kim she too began to stroke her hard cock. I knew they wouldn't take long so I reached down and took my own cock in my hand.

Amanda came first. She moaned and her whole body convulsed as I felt her first shot of warm cum spray across my cheek. Turning slightly towards her I opened my mouth and managed to get a taste of her second shot as landed mostly on my lips and nose. Before her third shot had left her cock I heard Kim moan on the other side of me and felt her seed spray across my chin and neck. Less than a second later I felt Amanda's cum go straight into my mouth.

Having two shots of cum hit me in the face in rapid succession pushed me over the edge and my cock erupted in my hand. As my cum sprayed my chest and stomach I kept my mouth open as Amanda and Kim covered me in their cum. Most of Amanda's landed in or around my mouth but Kim's cum seemed to hit every part of my head and neck. I couldn't open my eye on that side and I thought I even felt some cum land in my hair.

I couldn't believe what a turn on it was to have Amanda and Kim both cum in my face. I was so turned on even after I came that I couldn't help but take each of their spent cocks in my mouth. Amanda even helped me out by rubbing her cock in the cum on my face before putting it in my mouth. By the time I got done licking cum off their cocks both Amanda and Kim were spent. They collapsed on either side of me as we all tried to steady our heavy breathing.

After a few minutes my heartbeat finally returned to normal and I made myself get up. Amanda teased me by calling me a glazed donut and I laughed as I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Looking in the mirror I had to smile as my face, neck and stomach were all completely covered in sticky, white cum. There were even some white streaks in my hair. Washing up required several minutes but then I was clean and ready for bed.

When I returned to Amanda's room the covers had been pulled up and over them both. Walking around the bed I slid in next to Amanda and spooned her naked body from behind. I smiled as she sleepily reached back and pulled me closer so that our bodies were as close as they could possibly be. Leaning forward I kissed her cheek as our bodies settled against each other and the three of us all began to drift off to sleep. It had been another day of firsts for me and I was happy to end it with Amanda in my arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds