Ambers Has A New Daddy

Her clit, which I had meticulously avoided and only whisked the tip of my tongue around and around, was no longer the size of a pea but now had swollen to perhaps the size of a small purple grape, no longer able to hide within its sheath

She was transformed from the sweet innocent girl I had begun with. She now was a woman who was desperately trying to satisfy her addiction to sex. The soft sobs and quiet moans had turned to more demanding commands.

"GIVE IT TO ME OH FUCKKKKKKKKK. LICK IT. SUCK MEEEEEEE! OOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT I'M CLOSE NOW!

I knew she was about to cum because her clit suddenly withdrew and lost it's hardness. That always seems to happen just before a woman cums. I stopped and lifted my head to look at her face. The muscles in her neck were visibly straining as she looked down at me. Her mouth opened as she moaned, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh my god Rick don't do this to me. It's so close............... Oh shit just suck me a little more. Damn you. Put your fingers in me. Twist them. I'm your girl, do you want me to die?"

I had to smile to myself. I had her and I knew it. I could get hard anytime now and ride her for the next three or four hours and listen to her repeatedly beg for me to let her cum again and again.

My enjoyment is a little perverse. I enjoy getting a woman to the point of passing out with anxiety before letting her orgasm but this girl was exceptional...... At times a little lady, and now a screaming, begging little girl. I lowered my head to rekindle her need and she very quickly began to respond.

Now I was moving on to more interesting pleasures. I again moved my mouth to her now swollen and engorged pussy. Using both hands I drew her outer lips apart and was greeted by those two thin inner lips. No longer thin and that soft pink in color, they now were thickened and a torrid purple.

I gently inserted first one than another finger into her weeping vaginal opening and forcing them in all the way, curled them up under her clit and began to stroke them firmly against her pelvic bone. Using my two fingers I curved them in a beaconing motion, stroking hard. That forced her clit to protrude from the apex of her pussy and as before, the swollen and glistening surface appeared. Than I stopped teasing around it but began to suck it into my mouth, pursing my lips and forcing its sheath back. Once trapped between my lips I began to flutter my tongue across its smooth and sensitive head.....

Screaming, Now she went insane. I no longer was in control. She suddenly went rigid. Her legs flew wide, Than up in the air, only to drop and than her thighs clamped down tightly on my neck and her hands reached down and forced my mouth hard against her pussy.

Next she began to thrust. In effect fucking my mouth. I was gasping for breath when her first climax hit. I felt her clit draw out of my sucking mouth and the muscles within her vagina contracted hard. No longer pulsating as before, they clamped hard on my fingers, even as I tried to continue my stroking.

With a screech that sounded as though she were being tortured, she came. Ich komme gleich. I'm cumming now. She sobbed and at the same time I felt my whole hand and face suddenly being bathed in a warm oily gush of her fluids. I thought that she had ejaculated. Perhaps she had but I didn't think so. She was just so damn wet that I nearly couldn't lick it all up in time.

Than she collapsed. She lay there trying to catch her breath as her breasts heaved up and down. I lifted and knelt between her again spread legs. Smiling down I asked: More? And as quickly she caught her breath, and groaned, "Oh yeah, Oh yeah mein schatze I want more and more. I know all about you and your cock and how long you can last. Now I need a little more of that long tongue of yours so drink me she gasped."

I again bowed to her and rolling my tongue into a sort of tube, found her vaginal opening and thrust it in deeply. She let out a squeal as I pursed my lips around my tongue and began to work it in and out while the index finger and my thumb of my right hand clasped the sheath holding her clit and began to masturbate it as if it were a miniature penis.

She went crazy. She bucked up, heaved with her shoulders pressed against the mat and her heels dug in at the foot of the mat she arched her back and screeched as she began to approach another orgasm.

"Yes, Yes, OOOOOOOOOh god ja, ja, Give it to me. Gib es mir jetzt! Give it to me now! Yesssssssss Ich komme gleich. I'm Cumming nowwwwwwwwww."

Now I understood why the mat was so firm. Were it as soft as a bed I would never have been able to hold her down so firmly. She was insatiable. She was in a frenzy that took her to a world that wasn't real. All she wanted or needed was to live in this surrealistic world of orgasmic satisfaction.

Again she thrust up and again she splattered my face and tongue with the thick oily fluid of her making. She lifted her head than banged it back down. Again and again.

Her back arching up as her legs shook and quivered as if she were having convulsions. I could see her long hair flailing in the air each time she thru her head up and heard the hard thud as the back of her head slammed against the mat.

She was having orgasms that lasted far longer than a normal female should be able to endure; perhaps fifteen or twenty seconds each. And that incessant moaning, "yes, oooooooooh yes! Please! I'm good! I'll be a good girl." Than the total collapse as she lay there, her breasts heaving and still the low moaning.

My face was covered with that slippery fluid and running my tongue around my lips I could taste the distinct flavor of her body. I lifted up and knelt now looking down at her. Her face was angelic the way she stared into my eyes. Her eyes were a pale blue. I had never really noticed exactly how pale they seemed before, but they fluttered as if just waking up and she gasped.

"Fantastic my sweetheart. You are fantastic. She gasped out. Now I want what I've been saving up for. I'm going to lose my virginity. I want you take me! If I beg you to stop, ignore me. Don't stop until you want. I want you to rape me. Take me every way you've ever taken a woman and than more. Fuck my cunt, my mouth, my po, er....ass. Shoot your warm cum on me. Make me lap it up. Everything that's possible." Than she rolled over and sticking her fingers thru two slots near the top of the mattress she drew out a wide leather strap. She placed a pillow just above the slots and drew the leather strap out so it stretched across her throat and re-entered the other slot. In effect she was securing her head to the mattress using a sort of strap across her throat. It was slightly loose but if she tried to raise her head ever so slightly, it would choke her.

Now spreading her arms out as if being secured to a cross she again spoke.

"My wrists. Use the cuffs and capture my wrists." I obeyed and cinched them securely.

"What about your legs," I asked. "No, she answered, you'll be able to control them. Now lick me and suck me until I'm wet and dripping. Use that plug on the stand over there and slide it into my po. Use the Vaseline and I'll be able to take it."

With that I stood up and fetched the butt plug and lubed it up and returned. She dug her heels into the mattress and lifted up and pulled her knees up against her breasts.

"Now slip it in!" I had no trouble working it in past her sphincter until it was captured within her. "OOOOOOOooooohhh she sighed...... Now Rick. Rape me! Force me to suck your cock until its rigid and hard than tell me that I'm your whore and tell me what you want to do to me. Do it!" Thus far I had managed not to get an erection. I knew that once it began I would have no alternative but to go on until I was satisfied again and again. I gave her one last chance. "Do you know what will happen if I let you make me hard?"

"OOOOOOOOhhhhhh Yessssssss," she answered.

So I straddled her and rested the back of my thighs on her erect nipples and fed my shaft slowly into her open mouth. To be honest she wasn't very good at this but being a quick study she learned to breath between thrusts and not to gag. It took perhaps ten minutes for my cock to be fully swollen and now it began to increase in girth. This seemed to frighten her.

I pulled it out to let her get a breath and between heaving gasps for air she commented.

"MY Goddddd. YOU'RE SO THICK.".

Over the years my shaft never grew longer, but wider as it expanded to accommodate the inrush of blood. Are you ready Amber? Her only response was a simple statement. :FUCK ME!"

I worked my way back down and knelt between her thighs. Her legs flew apart and lifted, presenting me with her hot swollen pussy. I took hold of my cock and directed it to the wet cleavage between the two purple petals of her inner lips and slowly leaned over her. . If it were true, and she had never had a man's cock in her vagina, she might be alarmed. There's considerable difference between a dildo or a strap-on than the warm penetration I was about to present.

She had admitted that she felt full with two of her fingers deep inside her pussy, and even the handle of her electric toothbrush was not quite the same, so I moved as gently as I could. I didn't want to admit to myself that I was beginning to have feelings for this young woman. It would have forced me to admit that I could care about someone and for a bachelor that's disaster. So I pressed the gland of my shaft between the already turgid folds of her inner lips.

Slowly, ever so cautiously I let the head of my cock spread her and just take the tip inside. A soft patina of perspiration now covered her body. Slowly I drew it out and gently returned it. Slowly and meticulously I began to enter.

The profuse flow of her wetness eased what could have been a very painful and uncaring rape. Gently I began to sway my hips forward and drew back, all the time watching the apprehensive expression on her face.

In and out, back and forth. A little deeper with each entry, than the withdrawal. Her mouth hung open as she gasped for air. Gently, I reminded myself, be gentle. Deeper, still deeper. Only the head of my cock could feel the resistance of her constricting vaginal muscles. It seemed as though she were clamping down as if trying to keep my shaft from penetrating her. I had two alternatives. Continue to try and tease my cock in or press more firmly, more demandingly into her hot body. I guess my decision was a bit of each.

Now I stopped drawing back but held the soft hot purple head of my cock hard against her tight opening and kept the pressure directed in. Than as if she realized what I was doing she lifted her ass up trying to align my hard cock with her cervix.

Suddenly I felt my entire shaft enter. She opened her mouth and whimpered a low gasp. I was now buried deep inside her. It was as if the last piece of some puzzle were in place. She held still and now breathing hard she began to smile.

"It's in! She sobbed. You're all the way in.... God you're big. So thick. Rick? Do it! Fuck me and shoot your hot sperm deep in me. I'm being a good girl for you. PLEEEEEESE fuck me hard and deep. Tell me when you want to cum so I can cum with you and mix together with you. Just you and I, mixing together."

I slid up over her body. This put my chin about at the top of her head. Now by taking short jabbing strokes I was forcing her tight vagina to cling tightly to the walls of my cock. When I forced my shaft in, it pulled the hot walls of her inner lips in with me. This tugged the sheath that held her clit to move in with each stroke. In and out, in and out. Within moments she was screaming and whimpering as I swung like a pendulant in and out.

She was wet. For a moment I feared that I might have hurt her and she was bleeding but lifting up and looking down as my cock plunged in and out with a thumping sound I could see a torrent of her slippery wetness gushing out around my driving shaft. It was being whipped to a milky thick froth and still I drove in and out.

There was no mistaking her next contraction. Her body lifted up, her legs shot up in the air and her body began to jerk and quiver. Than her ass started to bounce against that mat and she heaved up and began to spasm around my driving cock.

"AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, Rickkkkk. Harder, HARDER AND DEEPER. GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEE. ALL OF IT. MORE! OH MY GOD MORE."

Than a brief pause as she squirmed under me and she tugged at her cuffs. One came loose, than the other. Her fingers curled and she clawed at my ass. Her mouth opened and she clamped her teeth hard down on my shoulder as she began to chant.

"Unh, Unh, Unhhhhhhhhhh." Than with one final gasp her body went limp. Huffing and trying to regain her breath she sobbed. "Don't stop! Fuck me and shoot your hot cream deep inside my belly. Keep it up damn it! Shoot! Shoot in me! Shoot, Spurt, squirt that hot fucking juice in meeeeeeeeeeee!" If there's one thing I cant resist its that sort of begging. I suddenly felt my shaft swell and become even more rigid than before. As she writhed under me I felt my first contraction.

Than a second and third, followed again and again. With each thrust I watched her face and began to chant, with each ejaculation.. "Take it! Take it! More! Take my cum! Empty MEEEEE!"

Finally I was completely spent but continued my thrusting, but more rapidly. She must have sensed it too because suddenly she came alive again. She strained against the strap across her throat, effectively strangling herself. Than her ass began to bounce up to meet my driving jabs and she just screamed one long garbled string of commands.

"OH SHIT! RICK? I'M THERE! OH GOD SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT THAT HOT STICKY CUM INSIDE ME! NOWWWWWWWWWW NOW, NOW, NOW!"

An hour later I lay in her bed and waited for my erection to subside. She lay next to me and had dropped off to sleep almost immediately. A warm bath in a hot tub will do that. But as sleep overtook me I knew that tomorrow would bring another agenda of exciting ways to give her what she had so patiently waited for.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds