Amulette de Puissance

"Debbie, look at me." Debbie stops sucking his prick raising her head to look at him. Duncan forcefully but passionately kisses Susan, she tries to pull away from him but is unable. She finds herself responding to him, kissing him back. Duncan pulls her closer to him embracing her with his arms, stroking her back. Susan caresses his chest with her long nails. Duncan pulls away laughing as he does. "Did I forget to tell you some of the other powers the amulet has?" Susan stares at him. Duncan continues to explain "You have just drunk from me. Earlier in the evening I injected myself with a very small amount from the Amullete de Puissance vial. I have drugged you. My blood as it courses through your body is infecting you. The result being that for a very short while you will completely submit to me. You will find yourself attracted to me. Feelings of sexual desire. For a few hours you are able to feel as you did when you were just human girls. Lusting after me. Unable to help stop yourself seeking pleasure."


Duncan smiles to himself. "I am in complete control." He beckons to Debbie. "Come here." Debbie moves towards him. Crawling from between his legs across his pelvis, up his abdomen. Duncan holds Susan close to him in one arm, reaching out with the other drawing Debbie to him. Kissing her first, then turning to Susan kissing her also. They both respond to his kisses moaning as he thrusts his tongue into their warm mouths. Turning back to Debbie, looking into her beautiful face he says, "I want you to kiss each other."

Debbie eagerly leans across Duncan her nipples grazing against Duncan's skin. Susan stares at Debbie but does not turn away as she kisses her tenderly on the lips. Debbie gently bites Susan's lip, seeing the small droplets of blood as they appear. Susan's tongue quickly licks the blood from her lip, relishing the taste of the fresh blood in her mouth. Debbie watches Susan carefully. She bites her own lip, hard, letting the blood flow from the small gash. Susan quickly licks the blood from Debbie's lips, sucking at the small bite, her small tongue darting at the small trickle of blood as it flows down Debbie's neck towards her breasts. Then when Susan is sure she has cleaned up the small bleed, licking back up Debbie's neck. Susan's tongue slips inside Debbie's mouth, probing, sucking. Duncan strokes Debbie's breasts as they brush against his chest. Stroking her breasts and tweaking her nipples as he watches the two vampire's kissing each other, licking the blood from one another's lips. Their tongues in each other's mouths, sucking at the traces of blood.

"Stop." Duncan's voice breaks into the girls minds. They both stop kissing turning to look down at Duncan. He sits up as they pull away. "Susan I want you to go down on Debbie."

Duncan moves to the side of the bed watching as Susan goes down on all fours in front of Debbie who reclines on her back. Debbie's legs open to Susan's kiss as she crawls between Debbie's spreadeagled legs. She caresses Debbie's inner thighs with her tongue working her way upwards. Susan kisses Debbie's pussy her tongue exploring her. She gently flicks her tongue on Debbie's pussy, lapping at her pussy, finding her clit, her tongue curling around the hard nub, sucking it gently into her mouth. Simultaneously sucking on the small hard clit and flicking her tongue across the top. Susan shifts her face lower down Debbie's pussy, her tongue searching out her slit. She thrusts her tongue into Debbie's pussy, plunging in and out Debbie grabs the bedcovers and twists them in her hands as she feels her body ecstatically respond to Susan's wonderful warm thrusting tongue inside her. She moans and bucks her hips against Susan's face. She feels Susan's tongue plunging in and out of her She grinds her pussy into Susan's face. Susan feels Debbie's pussy juices on her face. Feeling Debbie's climax building.

"Oh god, Susan, that feels so good." Debbie moans.

Duncan moves back on to the bed, climbing on, moving close to Susan's pert butt as she pleasures Debbie with her mouth. Duncan strokes Susan's back moving his hands down her hips, across her bum, fingers stroking near her pussy, hesitating before he runs his fingers inside her pussy lips. Spreading her moist lips wide apart, sliding his fingers in and out of her pussy. Susan thrusts her hips back against Duncan' searching fingers forcing them deeper inside her. She groans against Debbie's moist pussy as Duncan's fingers fill her wet, tight hole, rocking back and forth, feeling Duncan's fingers thrusting harder and harder into her. Susan now remembers how exquisite sex was when she was human. Debbie climaxes with Susan's tongue lapping at her juices. Duncan pulls his fingers from Susan's wet pussy his excitement building, enjoying the women doing his bidding.

"I want you both to take turns sucking my prick." He huskily orders them. Susan stops licking Debbie's pussy turning towards Duncan, licking her lips and eying his erect prick. Her eyes glazed with lust and his warm blood running through her veins.

Duncan climbs off the bed standing there naked, his large stiff prick standing proud. Susan crawls towards him getting off the bed and kneeling by him. She stares at Debbie, waiting, Debbie slips off the bed, walking toward Duncan. She stands close to him running her hands down his body, going lower and following with her whole body. Debbie takes Susan's hand and together they stroke Duncan's prick. Both kneeling in front of him, Debbie clutches his balls in her hand. Susan encircles his prick tightly at the base. Debbie kisses his prick first slipping it inside her slightly warmth mouth. Susan moves closer, watching as Debbie pulls Duncan's prick out of her mouth offering it to her. She looks at Debbie and licks her lips then licks the tip of Duncan's prick while Debbie licks at his balls sliding her tongue up his shaft meeting Susan's mouth on the head of his prick, kissing Susan's face as they suck on Duncan's prick. Debbie and Susan share his prick, sucking him, licking his balls. Debbie takes him deep into her mouth sucking gently on his prick, her small tongue slipping into the eye tenderly feeling the opening. Sucking harder on the head thrusting him further into her mouth. Susan licks and nuzzles at Duncan's shaft until he feels his balls tightening with the urge to climax but not yet.

"Stop!" Duncan commands. The girls stop, looking up at him waiting for his next command. "Get on all fours," he says looking at Susan. She gets on all fours in front of him her pert bum facing him. Debbie watches as Duncan moves quickly towards Susan, his prick in his hand.

"Come here." He says to Debbie. She stands and walks towards him. Duncan slips his fingers deep inside Susan. "Suck on her pussy." Debbie slides under Duncan between his spread legs. On her back under Susan she kisses her pussy, her tongue licking her. Debbie slides her tongue into her, nuzzling Susan's pussy around Duncan's exploring fingers, her tongue darting around, licking, and sucking gently on Susan's clit. Susan groans, low in her throat thrusting her pussy closer to Duncan's probing fingers and Debbie's warm tongue lapping at her. Duncan takes his fingers from Susan's pussy, Debbie continues to suck on Susan's clit as Duncan takes his prick in hand, rubbing it against Susan's bum, stroking her with his hard prick, rubbing it against her wet pussy. He slides his prick along her slit, feeling Susan's slick pussy lips caressing the top of his prick while Debbie's mouth caressed the underside. In one quick movement he pulls back and thrusts deep and fast impaling Susan on the full length of his prick.

Feeling her tight pussy constricting on his prick. Duncan groans. "God, such a tight pussy."

Debbie licks at his balls, taking one into her mouth, sucking gently on it. Releasing it from her mouth she licks at his prick as it slips in and out of Susan. Duncan takes Susan, thrusting his prick deep into her, his balls hitting her pussy as he thrusts so deep inside her. Susan, crouching on all fours thrusts back with her hips, forcing him deeper inside her and using her muscles, tightening more on his hard prick. Duncan moans as he feels Susan's pussy around his swollen prick. He thrusts harder, faster in her. His large prick filling her up. Debbie moans as she watches Duncan's prick going deeper into Susan's pussy. She is excited. Her fingers slip inside her wet pussy, searching for her hard clit, rubbing her fingertips urgently against her pussy. She stimulates herself while still sucking on Duncan's balls or licking at his prick. Duncan slips his fingers into Susan's pussy, seeking her hard nub. Continuing to thrust into her, he heightens her sexual arousal by fingering her clit. Duncan groans as his climax nears. Debbie's fingers slip in and out, stroking and thrusting at her wet pussy. She softly moans, her mouth against Duncan's balls, pleasuring herself. Susan pants as Duncan's thrusts prick deep inside her, his fingers teasing her clit. She feels her body tingling. Feelings of exquisite pleasure surge through her. Her pussy feels so swollen, aroused by Duncan, she wants him deeper in her his wonderful prick thrusting harder. She rocks back on her hands, forcing him as deep as he can go inside her. She feels near to orgasm as Duncan pounds in and out of her, his prick filling her.

Susan groans as her body can hold back no more, she cums quickly and loudly, her body shaking with ecstasy as she climaxes. Duncan pulls his stiff prick from Susan's wet pussy, watching as her juices flow from her pussy. He kneels behind her, rubbing his wet, slippery prick over Debbie's tits, coating her nipples with Susan's juices , while she is lapping at Susan's pussy, licking up her juices. Pushing Susan out of the way and pulling Debbie up to a sitting position, he thrusts his prick in her face, she eagerly takes him into her mouth. His balls are tight and almost ready to explode as Debbie sucks on his prick.

Taking him deep into her mouth she slowly lowers her head until she has his full length buried in her throat. Her hands are on Duncan's balls, feeling how tight they are. Susan turns toward Duncan and Debbie, watching them as she plunges several fingers in and out of her pussy while her other hand rubs her clit. Debbie's head bobs up and down on Duncan's prick, her hands massaging his tight balls. Debbie nicks his prick with her sharp teeth, she tastes his blood as it oozes from the small. She licks at the blood on his prick sucking thirstily at the salty fluid, squeezing more blood from his prick by sucking hard. Duncan begins to jerk, cumming in Debbie's throat as she swallows his load, mingled with a faint trace of his blood. Debbie licks her lips savouring the taste of Duncan's blood and cum in her mouth.

The vampires are now under Duncan's complete control. "You will not do anything unless I instruct you to. You will satisfy my mortal body. Until I decide to either destroy you or allow you to completely drain my body of it's blood and life essence thereby completing my ascension to the vampiric form where you will still be my slaves. You are mine, to do with as I wish." Susan and Debbie look at each other. Susan seems a little desperate, wanting her freedom. Fangs bared, their beautiful, pale faces reflecting their feelings. They are trapped into doing as Duncan wanted while he has the relic. Duncan reaches for their thoughts. Susan feels nothing but anger, resentment and frustration. She will fight him as long as she can, waiting for an opportunity to kill and set them free. Debbie feels driven, alert, almost alive, she will do Duncan's bidding almost willingly. As he wished she would do, his submissive vampire slave.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 203 milliseconds