An Act Of Chivalry

"You are such a bad girl," I moaned. I could feel Taylor's body pushing back against mine with every thrust. I reached up with my right hand and grabbed onto her blonde ponytail and tugged her head back as I fucked her deep. She let out such sexy little moans and squeaks as my cock penetrated her cunt and I pulled her hair back hard.

"Yes, Mr. Sands! Fuck your little slut!" Taylor moaned in a half-whisper and half-scream. My cock was on auto-pilot as it rammed her tight little pussy over and over again. Doing everything I could to make it last just a little bit longer.

"Oh, fuck, Taylor," I groaned as I felt my body getting closer and closer to the edge. My balls were more than ready to blow their load deep into the hot little teen.

"Cum for me, daddy," she moaned. "Fill your dirty little slut."

"Fuck," I moaned as I couldn't hold back a moment longer. I pumped Taylor hard and deep as I exploded inside her tight little pussy. I came hard as she screamed into my wife's pillow. I felt her tiny cunt contracting around my cock as she came hard at the same time. It seemed like an eternity as her pussy milked my cock over and over again for the best orgasm I'd had in years.

We both collapsed down on the bed, breathing hard. She curled up on my chest and neither one of us spoke for a couple of minutes. The movie was in the ending credits and I was happy that the volume of the TV plus the volume of the music the girls were still playing outside and down in the game room were loud enough to hopefully cover our little tryst.

"So," Taylor said looking up at me with a smile, "can I mark you down as properly thanked, Mr. Sands?"

"Yes, I believe you can," I grinned, pulling her up to me for a kiss.

"Good," she smiled. "Make sure you fill out a comment card."

"You are bad," I chuckled.

"But in a good way, right?" she smiled.

"Oh, yes. In a very good way, Taylor. I'm guessing I'll wake up in the morning and find out this was all a dream," I said as I lost myself in her sparkling blue eyes.

"Give me your phone," she giggled. I reached over and handed it to her, unlocking it. "Let me put my info in here, you know, just in case you need it."

"Oh, I just might need it," I smiled. "What about a picture?"

"And you say I'm bad," Taylor smiled as she positioned her naked body next to mine and took a selfie of the two of us. I didn't notice it at the time, but looking at it later I noticed she got my wedding picture on the nightstand in the corner of the frame. She was definitely good at being bad!

"You are, but I like that about you," I smiled.

"I'm serious, if you want to have some fun this summer I'm all yours. I'm going to be totally stressing out over going away to school and your big, hard cock is just what I need to relax me," she smiled sweetly.

"I'm glad to be of service," I said as I pulled her young body closer to mine one last time and kissed her deeply. "Now get back to the party before someone misses you."

Taylor got up out of the bed and cleaned herself off in the master bathroom before putting her bikini and robe back on. I watched her as she walked to the door and slowly opened it to make sure the hallway was clear.

"Thanks again, Mr. Sands," Taylor giggled.

"You're very welcome, Taylor," I said and she was gone, leaving me to replay the evening over and over again in my mind. It was going to be a very interesting summer.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds