An Eye Opener For Tony

Tony lay watching the screen until she returned, then he stared hungrily at her tits and pussy as she dressed before leaving the room to fix breakfast. Crossing to the computer, he changed the view to show the master bedroom, just as his Dad finished dressing. There was a sad look on his Mom's face as she watched her husband leave the room, bur twenty minutes later she forced a smile when, as was his daily custom, he brought her a cup of coffee and kissed her briefly before heading off to work.

After she finished her drink, she sighed and climbed out of bed to visit the bathroom, and when she returned she lay on the covers. Her son stared when her hands cupped her breasts, caressing them slowly through her nightgown as she spoke to the empty room. "Why not want?" she whispered forlornly, pinching her nipples into hard buttons. As she did so often when she was nervous or stressed, she had lapsed back into broken English. She circled them with her fingers, squeezing them, forcing them to stand up against the fabric like large thimbles. "See? Hard for you." Continuing to squeeze with one hand, she reached down with the other, and Tony zoomed closer as she tugged her gown up, uncovering her pussy to his avaricious gaze. Her finger touched her clit, then dipped inside her. "She wet for you. See? Need you cock." She picked up her hairbrush by the bristles and spread the plump lips wide, revealing the moist pink inner folds and the hard button.

Knowing he was thinking with his cock, Tony told himself that now was the time to make a move, whilst his Mom was horny and susceptible. It was unlikely that he would get far right away, but if he made it appear accidental at least he might be able to cop a quick feel of her tits, and give her something to think about. Pulling a pair of shorts over his nakedness, he went to her room and tapped on the door. There was a startled gasp, followed by a long pause.

"Yes?"

Fixing a bright smile on his face, he turned the handle and pushed. Face flushed, she was sitting on the bed running the brush through her hair, as though that was what she was doing when he knocked, but the air was filled with the heavy scent of her arousal. "Good morning Mom. Ir's a nice day so I thought you might like to take a wander round the shops. Maybe grab some lunch. I don't start work until two, so we have plenty of time."

He could have gone to work for his father just as Antonia did, but unlike her he wouldn't have had a soft office job, and the thought of heaving bricks didn't appeal to him. He was also conscious that the other workers might see it as nepotism, so instead, he took a job in a local factory making window frames and doors. Shift work suited him, because in addition to the extra pay, it meant he could sleep in as late as he wanted. One day he would probably join the family business, but right now he was happy at what he was doing.

His mother smiled gratefully but shook her head. "You no want go out wit ugly old woman. You need nice girl."

This was his chance to make contact. He sat n the bed beside her and put his arm around her shoulders. "You're not old Mom. You won't even be fifty for years yet. And anyway you're my Mama." He used the term deliberately. "Everyone knows that Mama's are beautiful."

She smiled again, looking wistfully at the hairbrush in her lap, the tip of the handle still glistening wetly from being inside her vagina. He had interrupted her halfway through masturbating, and he sensed that she wanted him to leave so she could finish what she had started. Stretching across her he brushed her breasts with the inside of his forearm and gripped her shoulder, turning her to face him for a hug. They could both feel her hard nipples against his bare chest, and she sighed against his neck. He held her for a moment longer than was necessary, and when he released her he placed his palm gently on her breast. She appeared to be unaware of where his hand was, but when he closed his fingers on her nipple she shivered and pushed him away.

"Papa not like." she said uncertainly.

He noticed she hadn't said 'don't', or 'stop', or 'no' or even that it was wrong. She had only said 'Papa not like'. After what he had heard her say when he secretly watched her stroke her own breasts, he couldn't be sure if by those three words she meant his father didn't like them, or he wouldn't like his son feeling them. At least she hadn't said that she didn't like it, so maybe if he gave her time to think about it, she wouldn't try to stop him if he tried again. He let his hand drop, completely unaware of how putting his hand on her tit had started her emotions churning inside her.

Her early conditioning by her mother were starting to surface. She knew she couldn't be angry at him for touching her, because that was how nature conditioned men, and her son was definitely a man. Similarly, nature had conditioned women to like being touched, and she was forced to admit that no matter how inappropriate it had been, it had felt nice. So nice that it had fuelled the fires already smouldering in her loins. Her mind went back through the years to the first time Marty had fondled her breasts, and she wanted to feel like that again.

It didn't matter that Tony was her son. No, that was wrong. It did matter. In fact it mattered a lot. She needed to be taken like a virgin again, by a man she loved wholeheartedly, who had never taken her before, and that couldn't be anybody but Tony. She had to have his mouth on her nipples for the first time. Wanted, needed to feel him thrust his hard manhood into her for the first time, raising her to the peaks of ecstasy she had first known so long ago. Needed to take his seed for the first time. She knew there was a line that should never be crossed, but she knew it must be crossed, and when he cupped her breast again she didn't resist. His fingers kneaded the soft flesh, and plucked insistently at her nipples, and the forbidden line began to blur.

She glanced down at the bulge in his shorts, and her fingers curled slightly, as though she was mentally grasping his shaft, and the line blurred further. He noticed the moment her knees parted involuntarily, and he knew she was his for the taking. He slipped his hand under her gown, gently caressing the soft skin of her inner thigh. Moving to kneel in front of her, he took hold of the hem, and helpless to resist she leaned back on her elbows, watching him raise the garment to reveal her pouting slit. Then his mouth was there, licking, teasing, probing until she rose up to meet him. After several long wonderful moments he stopped and lifted her to remove her nightgown, and suck avidly on her large puckered nipples. She felt his arm go under her knees, raising her legs and turning her to lay her head on the pillow, and his mouth was there again.

When he removed his shorts and she saw his rampant cock, the line vanished, and she knew there could be no stopping. Suddenly he was inside her, thrusting, driving, and once more she was a teenage girl, clinging, pushing up to accept and capture him in the fiery prison of her sex. His hands were on her breasts, his mouth on her nipples, and she was soaring in ecstasy with each thrust as his wonderful manhood coaxed out her juices.

Tony looked down at his Mom, wanting to pinch himself to convince himself he really was fucking her. Or better still, that she was fucking him. Her face was glowing with an indefinable something that made her almost beautiful, and he knew that rather than him taking her, she was giving herself to him. Honestly and with love. She was somehow younger, more vibrant than she had been in he didn't know how long. Her cunt was so warm and snug around his cock, and from the way her big tits were wobbling and her entire body was quivering, he knew he was making her cum. Had been making her cum since the first thrust. His Mom gave him a blissful smile when he came inside her, clenching her muscles to draw out his seed. "Thank you Tony."

It was so unexpected that he almost laughed with embarrassment. He had just been blessed with the gentlest, tenderest, most loving fuck imaginable, and she was thanking him? She held him close, keeping him inside her until he softened, and when he withdrew and reached for his shorts she shook her head. "No Tony, please don't spoil it. Don't hide." It registered vaguely as he lay down beside her again that she had resumed her normal speech pattern, and somehow he felt strangely comforted. After a while she touched his hand. "Did we do wrong?'

He thought about it long and hard, trying to put his feelings into words. Incest was supposed to be evil and sinful, but he didn't feel either. Not evil. Not sinful. And he sure as hell didn't feel guilty. "No Mom. How can two people making each other feel so good be wrong? Who have we harmed? Who is suffering? Who is dying? Hurting people and killing people is wrong, but not what we did. I don't care what society says, two people loving each other is never wrong, no matter what form that love takes."

She smiled and nodded, pleased that he had put her thoughts into his words. "Yes. I wasn't sure at first, because I've never thought of you in that way." She took his hand and brought it to her breast. "Then you did this, and even as I was pushing you away I knew I didn't really want to. I didn't know how far it would go, but whatever you wanted, I wanted." Releasing his hand she curled her fingers around his shaft. "From the moment you pushed this into me it couldn't have felt more right." She gave a soft laugh. "I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't tried again."

Her grip tightened, and slowly but purposefully she shifted position, and holding his breath in anticipation, Tony watched his Mom press her boobs together on each side of his cock. Looking up into his face, she studied his changing expressions as she fucked him with her big tits, forcing a gasp from him each time she rubbed her hard nipples across the sensitive head. It was almost more than he could stand, and he put out a hand to stroke her face. "You're gonna make me cum, Mom," he warned.

As soon as he said it, she released his prick from the warm soft embrace of her tits, and lowered her head to take it into her mouth. She sucked as lovingly and tenderly as she fucked, flickering her tongue up and down his shaft, caressing his balls and fighting the gag reflex when the rubbery head pushed against the back of her throat. He felt his balls tighten, but even though he longed to fill her mouth with his hot jizz, he thought it would spoil everything if he did something she might not want. "Maybe you'd better stop now Mom." She withdrew half way and shook her head, sucking harder and faster, until his cock erupted and his cum poured down her throat. Flashing him a self satisfied pursed lipped smile, she swallowed the mouthful then resumed sucking until his tool lay drained and limp on her tongue.

With a glance at the clock she sat up straight. "Look at the time. Our lunch date will have to wait for another day. You just have time for a quick shower and a sandwich or you'll be late for work." Still naked, she was humming happily to herself when he came into the kitchen, showered and dressed in his work clothes.

Tony studied his Mom as he ate, loving the way her tits quivered with every movement, and asking himself how the hell he could have missed noticing how alluring she was. He lowered his eyes to the plump lips of her slightly reddened pussy. 'Holy shit. I can't believe she let me put my cock in there.' he thought. Gulping down the last of his sandwich, he rose and put his arm around her to kiss her goodbye, unable to resist a playful tweak of her nipple.

She giggled and pushed him away. "Stop that right now mister, or I might be tempted not to let you go to work." Matching his mother's giggle with one of his own, Tony kissed her and left.

He was almost at work when he remembered the 'Record' function on the gadget under his desk, and during his meal break he slipped out and bought some disks. When he arrived home at the end of his shift he was disappointed to find his Mom was already in bed. He was also concerned that, having played on her vulnerability by approaching her when she was in an advanced state of arousal, she might have become remorseful in the hours since. Not because she had allowed her son to fuck her, because she had clearly enjoyed it as much as he had, but because she had cheated on her husband.

There was no sign of his Dad, so he hurried to his room, hoping to catch him in the act with Antonia. What he saw was even better than he hoped. Legs spread wide, his sister was sucking on her Dad's cock, bucking her hips as he mauled her tits and rammed a vibrator in and out of her wet cunt. Her muffled moans came through the speakers, and she took her mouth from his tool just long enough to gasp "Harder Dad, harder. Oh god, harder. Oh god I'm cumming."

Too late, Tony remembered he had left the disks in his car, but he was not going to miss the show to fetch them. Dropping his pants around his ankles, he stroked his cock slowly, trying to hold back until his father was ready to shoot his load. A few seconds later, his sister pushed the toy away and flipped over on to her hands and knees. "Fuck me Dad. Make me cum again."

Mesmerised, her brother watched her tits jiggling as their Dad lined his cock up and drove into her. The zoomed camera gave a perfect close up, and Tony jerked faster as the meaty cock pumped cum into Antonia's plundered snatch, and seconds later he grunted as his own orgasm shot a thick stream onto the carpet between his feet. Pulling his pants up, he fetched the disks from his car and slipped one into his computer. Leaving it switched on so that Antonia's alarm would wake him again, he undressed and went to bed.

Next morning he watched her stretch and get up, wincing as she touched between her legs with a rueful smile. One thing he had learned from two nights of watching, was that his sister liked being fucked hard. Unlike his mother, who was so gentle that it felt as though his cock was being caressed by a soft wet velvet glove. He waited until Antonia returned from her shower, and zoomed in for a close up. It was not surprising she had winced. Her pussy was red and swollen as if it had been spanked. When she had dressed and left her room, her brother changed cameras to show his mother lying in bed, covers pulled up to her chin.

His father brought her usual coffee and kissed her goodbye, and moments after the front door slammed behind him and their daughter, she sat up and sipped from her mug. Tony heaved a sigh of relief. Before he had fallen asleep last night he had all but convinced himself that once her passion was spent, his Mom would have regretted what had happened, and decided that once was too many. She had gone to bed before he arrived home so she wouldn't have to face him. Now he had reason to hope, when the covers fell to her waist, exposing her bare breasts. After she had finished her coffee she paid a visit to the bathroom, then stretched out naked with her legs apart, waiting and ready.

Quickly bringing up the menu and clicking 'Record', he hurried to her. She smiled when she saw his bobbing erection, and patted the bed beside her. "I could hardly sleep last night for thinking about this", she said breathlessly, wrapping her fingers around his shaft, as she took his hand and placing it on her pussy.

"I know what you mean Mom" he responded, pushing two fingers into her wetness.

She squeezed his cock and pushed him onto his back. "Quick Tony. This is what I need in there, not your fingers."

Without the uncertainty of the first time, it was even better. Totally without inhibition, she fucked with the eagerness of a teenager combined with the experience of years, teaching him her body and learning his. Time after time she withdrew to press his sticky cock between her tits, or to take him briefly into her mouth before returning him to her pussy. At crucial moments she tightened her inner muscles, then relaxed, sliding up and down until her son was panting with the need for release. Her orgasm started to build, and she sank down, scrubbing her clit against his pubic bone, and rippling her inner muscles up and down his shaft. With her cum streaming out over his balls, he tensed and pumped a fountain of thick cock cream up into his Mom's siphoning cunt. She slumped on top of him, nipples boring into his chest as her pussy continued to spasm, drawing the last of the cum from his spent cock.

"God Tony, I've been wanting that since you left for work yesterday." Minutes passed before she climbed off his cock and off the bed. "I'll go make some coffee." He watched her generous buttocks swaying as she left the room. There was a slight sag to the cheeks, but that merely enhanced her natural sensuality. Antonia may have an ass any hot blooded guy would fantasise about, but his Mom's was one built for lovers to appreciate. He remembered his mother's forlorn expression yesterday, before he went to her room and fucked her. It was easy to work out from her whispers of despair that her husband was neglecting her. He could understand his Dad fucking his daughter, because most men yearned for a bit of young pussy for a change, and she was far from reluctant, but there was the key. For a change. But as a replacement? Hell no. Antonia may be a horny piece of tail, but her mother didn't just spread her legs and let you fuck her. She made love with everything she had. Eyes, lips tongue and mouth. With her gentle hands, her tits and sensitive nipples. She loved you with her pussy lips and her clit, and especially with the warm wet depths of her welcoming vagina. Any man who chose a cold unemotional fuck over this epitome of sensuality had rocks in his head.

While his Mom was busy in the kitchen Tony took a look around the room. Standing by the door, he crouched to look along the bed until he figured he had the camera angle about right. Even though he had an idea what he was looking for, it took him several seconds to spot it. The centre of one of the dark knots in the knotty pine door frame had been carefully drilled out, and the hole plugged with a minute camera. He shook his head in admiration. It was so cleverly done that without knowing it was there, he could have looked for hours and not seen it. Now that he knew precisely what the camera looked like, he quickly located the second in the base of a wall lamp.

After twenty minutes or so, his Mom returned with a tray holding two steaming mugs and a plate of sandwiches, which she set on the bed between them. As they ate she appeared totally unabashed at his constant scrutiny of her breasts and nipples, in fact she seemed proud to show them, because when she first noticed his gaze she sat up straighter so they stood out more from her ribcage. From the corner of her eye she saw the effect her tits were having on him, and when she stood up to set the tray on the nightstand she smiled with pleasure when he moved behind her, pressing his hardness against her bottom and reaching around to tease her nipples.

Thinking about how he had seen his Dad fuck Antonia, Tony guided his Mom towards the bed, and almost as though she was reading his thoughts, she parted her legs and leaned forward, resting her palms flat on the mattress. She pushed to meet him half way when he entered her, then brought her legs together to clasp him in her warm velvet vice. Beginning slowly, then with increasing tempo, she rocked back and forth on his stiff rod, gasping as his balls slapped softly against her clit, until her lubricating juices trickled freely down her thighs.

"My nipples Tony," she panted with the onset of her climax. "Pinch my nipples."

This additional contact was all that was needed to cause her pussy to tighten around his rod and send her over the edge, and she let out a long high pitched wail, which moved up a note moments later, when she felt his cock throb and explode inside her cunt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds