An Eye Opener For Tony

She was in bed again when he came home from work on Tuesday night. His father and sister were sitting in the two armchairs watching television, and after wolfing down the meal his mother had left in the oven to keep warm, Tony sat on the vacant couch, staring into space. After a short time, his sister yawned ostentatiously. "I'm off to bed, 'night Big Daddy, 'night Little Brother."

Over the years everyone had become accustomed to the pet names she used, but after what had happened 'Big Daddy' took on a whole new meaning in her brother's mind. As soon as she left the room he levered himself to his feet. "Me too, I'm beat. 'Night Dad." In his room he ejected the disk from earlier and inserted a blank, then sat with cock in hand as he watched her undress and lie naked, casually stroking her tits and pussy. After a few minutes she put a hand under her pillow for the vibrator her father had used on her, and Tony cursed in frustration when, just as she pressed the buzzing toy against her clit, she reached up and switched off the light.

Ruefully he removed the new disk and skimmed it in the direction of his rubbish bin. It had hardly been worth wasting on less than five minutes of his sister feeling herself up. If she had kept the light on it might have been different. At least he may have learned something about how women liked to pleasure themselves in private. When he had first seen his Mom spread her pussy he had been too turned on to take notice of what her fingers were doing.

This thought brought to mind the momentarily forgotten disk he had recorded this morning, and slipping it into the slot he pressed 'play'. He watched his Mom take hold of his tool and place his hand on her pussy, and relived the moment she pushed him onto his back and sank down to engulf his cock. The bounce of her huge tits as she rode him to climax had him licking his lips at the memory of her puckered nipples responding to his tongue. Knowing there was more to come, he stopped stroking his erection, and fast forwarded to the view of her leaning over the bed. The clarity of the recording was superb, and he resumed jerking off as he saw the head of his cock push apart the plump lips, and the almost hypnotic pendulous swing of her tits as they fucked. Her voice coming from the speakers, begging him to pinch her nipples, reminded him how her cunt had squeezed his cock as she climaxed, and for the second night in a row his cum splattered on the carpet.

He was feeling hornier than ever next morning when he went to his Mom, and he fucked her rather more enthusiastically than was necessary. She didn't complain at the the time, but after he shot his load inside her she rebuked him mildly for his roughness. His dad didn't visit that night or the next, so Tony was deprived of his entertainment, or at least his night time entertainment. His mornings just got better and better as he discovered how voracious his mother's sexual appetite was. It was as if she regretted rebuking him, and was doing all she could to show he was forgiven. On Thursday evening he was watching the recording of the morning's action, and he fast forwarded, slowing only for the cum shots as she twice rode him to orgasm. Then he came to the part that he was sure would be etched into his memory for ever. The part that had given him a hard on at work whenever he thought about it.

His Mom had been lying on the bed, contentedly stroking her well fucked pussy as he pulled on his boxers before going to his room to get ready for work. He kissed her goodbye and was turning the door handle, when she had come after him and dropped to her knees, yanking his shorts down to his ankles. Before he could move a muscle she had her mouth around his limp cock, sucking and stroking him to another erection.

Now he stared at the screen as, less than a foot away from the hidden camera, she began to give her son the most mind boggling blow job he could ever have imagined. Her tongue circled the head and she took it between her lips, drawing back before moving forward again. She continued to bob back and forth, engulfing a little more each time, working her tongue ceaselessly. He expected her to ease off before he went too deep, and his eyes bugged when the camera showed her throat bulging as his cock head slid past her tonsils, until he was buried to the hilt and his balls pressed against her chin. It took him some moments to realise that the moans and groans issuing from the speakers had been his own, and he barely had time to wrap a tissue around his cock as he watched the image on the screen swallow his cum.

The following morning was like some form of pay back for the unexpected blow job, because his Mom insisted on him licking her to three orgasms before finally letting him fuck her to number four. That night his boss asked him to work back to finish an urgent order, so by the time he arrived home the house was in darkness.

Saturday morning was the first time since they moved into their new home, that Tony had a chance to speak to Antonia in private. Their parents had left about ten o'clock to go to the wedding of a friend's daughter, and he was sitting watching his sister paint her toenails. She was wearing an old shirt knotted at the front, and one leg was drawn up against her breasts, with her foot braced against the arm of the chair as she applied the polish. A scant quarter inch strip of her panties was visible through the leg of her micro shorts, distracting him as he tried to think of how to say what was on his mind.

Finally he took a deep breath. "You'd best be careful Sis."

She glanced up at him. "Careful about what?"

"Dad."

"What about him?"

"I saw him leaving your room the other night."

Antonia placed her foot on the floor and gave him a guarded look. "So what? He was only talking to me about work."

"OK. If you say so. Is he usually naked when he discusses work with you?"

Immediately she became defensive. "What are you trying to say?"

Unwilling to meet her defiant stare, he lowered his eyes. "Just that you need to be careful. You wouldn't want Mom to find out."

She uncoiled from her chair like a cat, and came to stand over him, glancing down at her cleavage. "So that's what all this is about? You want some of this right?" She slipped a hand through the open front of her shirt. "You're saying you won't tell Mom provided big sister lets you feel her tits."

He opened his mouth to tell her the truth. That there was no way he could hurt his mother by telling her that her husband wasn't fucking her, because he was too busy fucking their daughter. Before he could speak, she leaned over him and put her hand over his mouth.

"Don't try denying it. I know how men think. OK big boy. Go ahead. Feel them." She untied the knot in her shirt and put his hand on her bared breast. "I'll even let you suck my nipples if that's what it takes." As his hand closed involuntarily on the firm flesh, she pulled his head to her other nipple. "Suck it little Brother."

Unable to resist what he had dreamed about for so long, he closed his mouth on the stiffening bud, brushing it with his tongue, and teasing it with his lips. Almost imperceptibly her breathing changed as her defiance faded, and she held his head tighter. "That's it little brother, suck your big sister's tits. "Oh yess."

He could feel her hot breath ruffling the hair on top of his head as he switched from nipple to nipple, feasting on the soft mounds. After several wonderful minutes she pulled away and straightened, and his jaw dropped. Whilst he had been busy with her tits, she had surreptitiously pushed her shorts and panties down, and now her smooth shaven slit was only inches from his face.

"Show me what you can do with this." she panted, pulling his head to her crotch.

It was no longer a case of trying to buy his silence, and she shuddered as his tongue parted her pussy lips, probing for her clit. Her legs were suddenly rubbery, and she dragged him from his chair and across to the couch, where she threw herself back against the cushions. "Come on Tony. Lick me." The instant he knelt between her knees, she slung her legs over his shoulders and seized his head in both hands, jamming his face into her pussy. She was as quick to climax as her mother, but she was more vocal and demonstrative. Each stroke of his tongue brought an instantaneous, almost aggressive response, as though she was objecting to his violation of her most secret parts, yet lending the lie to her protests by clamping her thighs and pushing her pussy ferociously against his face. She sighed with almost docile acceptance when he licked up and down her wet slit, moaned her approval when he probed her soft inner folds, and shrieked with anguished passion when he nibbled her clit.

Finally she pushed him away and tore feverishly at his clothing. When she found her voice her words were straight out of the script a 'B' grade porno movie. "Quick you incestuous bastard. Fuck your sister's incestuous cunt with your filthy incestuous cock!" He came close to laughing at the sheer silliness of the phrase, but he knew it was for her own benefit rather than his, as though actually stating the taboo nature of the act excited her even more. Knowing that it was his sister's cunt he was about to stick his cock into made it a greater turn on for him than if she had been some chick he picked up in a bar, but he felt no need to vocalise it, any more than he had needed to vocalise the thrill of fucking his Mom.

He moved between Antonia's spread thighs and watched his cock push apart the glistening bald lips, grimacing with satisfaction as his entire length disappeared inside her. Her orgasm had abated a little when she pushed him away, but now it flared up with greater intensity. "Oh god Tony, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Each push into her was followed by an exclamation. "Harder! Harder! Oh fuck yes! Harder! Don't stop!"

The harder he rammed her the more she liked it, and her screams echoed through the house as he fucked her, putting every ounce of his weight behind every powerful thrust of his pelvis. She thrashed under and against him, gyrating her hips and howling, until suddenly she went quiet and slumped back panting with her cum pouring out onto the couch. Her brother continued to pound her relentlessly for several minutes longer, then gasped and pumped a hot stream of jism into his sister's thoroughly fucked cunt.

"Holy shit Tony, that was awesome. You have no idea how long I've wanted you to fuck me like that. I always knew you would be a good fuck, but I never imagined you would be even better than Dad."

He felt a smug satisfaction at her actually admitting what he let her think he had only hinted at. "Thanks Sis." he grinned. "You're a better fuck than I expected too, so it looks like we're both happy." Trying not to sound too nosey, he asked casually,"Just out of curiosity, how many guys have you fucked, and how long have you been doing it with Dad?"

Her shrug was almost nonchalant. "There have been guys who got into my pants after dates, but none of them really did it for me. One day I was talking to one of my friends at school and she told me her older brother fucked her. I was as shocked as hell at first, but the more I thought about it the wetter I got. The problem was you were too young so I put it out of my mind, but I started reading stories about incest online, and it really turned me on.

"Then one time when Mom was away looking after Grandma, Dad saw me naked. He didn't say anything but just knowing he saw my pussy and tits was the biggest buzz I ever had. A few minutes later I heard him beating off in the bathroom. I knew he was thinking of me while he did it. He started trying to find chances to sneak peeks, so I started making it easier for him without it seeming too obvious. After about a week he came to my room when you were in bed. I knew what he wanted, so when he put his hand on my tit I didn't try to stop him. He started sucking my nipples and few minutes later his cock was in me, and it was heaven on a stick. It seemed like he fucked me for hours. I know he didn't but that's how it felt, and I couldn't stop cumming the whole time. None of the other guys ever made me cum, so I knew then and there that only incest would satisfy me the way I needed. When Mom came home we had to be more careful, so he could only fuck me a couple of times a week, but every time was as good as the first time."

The whole time she had been talking she had been fingering her cum filled pussy, and now she looked at Tony's fresh boner and grinned. "I think you had better stick that thing in me again before it bursts."

This time Antonia was less frenetic, relying on her inner muscles and trying to see how long she could keep her brother fucking her before he gave her another cunt full of cum. She managed to stretch it out until almost mid day, and they were both glad of the opportunity to eat and recharge their batteries. They fucked twice more over the next several hours, with Tony especially needing a little longer to recover each time. In the late evening she had just proven that she was as versatile with her mouth as she was with her cunt, when the slamming of car doors signalled the return of their parents. Smacking her lips as she swallowed her brother's cum, Antonia covered her tits with her shirt and pulled her panties and shorts up over her well fucked and still slippery snatch, urging Tony to hurry dressing.

They were sitting supposedly watching TV as though nothing untoward had happened when their parents came in. In direct contrast to her usual mode of dress, their Mom was wearing a neat pastel summer suit which followed her contours, and their Dad never took his eyes off her for more than a few seconds, as she sat enthusing about what a beautiful couple the bride and groom made.

After about twenty minutes he made a big show of stretching and yawning. "I don't know about anyone else," he announced, looking at his wife, "but I'm about ready for bed."

Picking up on his cue she nodded and rose. "Yes, it's getting late, and all that dancing was more tiring than I thought."

Tony gave them a few seconds head start, then went to his room and switched on his computer, bringing up the view of the master bedroom in time to catch part of a conversation.

"...... hotel room by now, and he'll most likely be doing this." His Dad's voice came clearly, as he slid his wife's blouse down her arms, and reached to unclip her bra.

"Yes, I expect so. Do you suppose he'll be sucking her nipples now?" his Mom asked in a whisper, lifting and offering her own breasts.

"He'll be silly if he isn't. Of course, he won't be able to resist taking off her skirt and panties, and feeling her pussy ...... like this."

Tony smiled as his parents acted out an imagined, or perhaps a remembered wedding night scenario, and her voice came to him again. "Yes, and that will make her want to take his hard cock out and stroke it ...... like this." They fell silent then, as she removed his clothes and lay on the bed.

Their son looked on with envy as his father drove his cock deep into her waiting pussy. Envious not because his Dad was fucking his Mom, but because her face was glowing with the sheer joy of being fucked by the man with whom she had been deeply in love since the moment they met. Even though his Mom loved her son, and loved being fucked by him, this was a look that Tony knew she would never show for him. Nonetheless he was honestly delighted that his parents appeared to have rediscovered each other.

He watched them until his Dad withdrew his spent cock, then switched off his computer, and with his throbbing erection leading the way, he left his room and tapped softly on Antonia's door.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds