An Officer with No Gentleman

Marianne's husband didn't know the particulars about Zach and didn't want to. Marianne gave her husband conventional and enthusiastic sex on his timetable, which frankly wasn't very often and certainly not often enough for her needs.

She masturbated frequently and her once or twice monthly sessions with Zach slaked her lust for that something more. Her husband knew about the affair and couldn't help but notice the welts and marks left on her body after a meeting with Zach, but they faded soon enough and she was so happy afterward that he let it go.

Marianne had been very in touch with her need to be dominated in the bedroom. She was an experienced sub and she and Zach had clicked right away. Now she had to move far away for a better career opportunity and Zach had wished her well. They had thoroughly enjoyed their last session together which had been so boisterous that it had attracted the attention of the police. A circumstance, Zach said, for which he was quite grateful as he squeezed Miranda's knee.

While Miranda listened to all this she marveled at his sexual honesty. He had never met Marianne's husband but had insisted that he be aware of her activities. In some self rationalizing way he did not want to be a cheater or have his partner be one. For his part he took one partner at a time although he did attend clubs where partners were shared and swapped.

Miranda was amazed at the way he spoke so casually about all of this kinky and so very not mainstream sexual adventuring as though they were discussing desert options during dinner. She found herself getting very turned on and no doubt he was picking up on her arousal. He stroked her thigh and kept his eyes fixed on hers as they spoke. She wondered aloud how very different she and Marianne were in appearance and how he could find himself attracted to such very different body types.

Marianne was blond, very slender, at least ten years older, six inches shorter, and about half her weight.

She asked him directly, "Marianne is so different looking than I am. How can you be attracted to me? How can I be your type?"

"I am attracted to what I see in you. In your inner essence. In your potential so to speak. Let's go back to my place and see if we might develop some of that potential. We can drive separately. I believe you know the way officer Yearwood, or shall we go with Randy for now?"

"Randy. Very randy."

********

On that first date, on her way back to the apartment Miranda was not quite sure what to expect. She had been there one week before but on that visit she had been with her partner, was in full uniform, and on official business. Although Miranda had not known exactly what was in store this time she had been very excited by the possibilities.

Zach had taken her roughly in his arms and kissed her while pulling her body into his and grabbing her very full ass cheeks with his hands as soon as the door to his apartment had closed behind them.

She kissed him back and did not object when he had unzipped her skirt and slid his hand into her sopping panties in order to thrust several fingers into her pussy.

When he unzipped himself and touched her on her shoulders she did not have to be told what to do next. She dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth, blowing him enthusiastically.

When he came in her mouth she swallowed all of his nut and then rose to her feet when he said that it was time to go to the bedroom.

Miranda noted that they did not go toward the room he had described as the playroom and where she had seen all of his bondage paraphernalia but instead into another room with a four poster queen sized bed.

"This is a guest bedroom. You will graduate to the playroom in due time." He had said while guiding her and playfully spanking her panty covered butt.

"Do you like to be spanked?"

"I don't know?"

He peeled down her panties and told her to bend over. She hesitated briefly and he gave her a sound swat on one ass cheek with an open palm while his other hand reached between her thighs to twiddle her clit.

"Bend over Randy. I won't ask again."

She bent at the waist and he started to spank and masturbate her in earnest.

"Do you like to be spanked?"

"Yess!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes I do."

"No Randy. The proper response is Yes sir. Now let's hear it."

His spanking was becoming more forceful and his finger fucking more purposeful. Miranda was having trouble maintaining her balance while she remained bent at the waist so she took hold of one of the bedposts to steady herself.

"I didn't hear you Randy. Do you like to be spanked."

"Yes sir. I do sir."

She was very close to orgasm.

"Would you like to be fucked?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you deserve to be fucked?"

"I think so."

He swatted her behind forcefully and said, "Wrong answer."

She stood up facing him, her eyes pleading with a request for what he wanted her to say. He continued to finger her, bringing her closer.

Take off the rest of your clothes Randy and get on the bed on your back. She obeyed him and waited while he stripped down as well. He had a very nice cock. It had felt good in her mouth and she longed to feel him inside her.

Zach tied a stocking around each of her ankles and then tied those to the bedposts at the foot of the bed.

"Do you know what a safe word is Randy?"

"No."

"It's a word that you can use when you want me to stop what I'm doing. If you say don't or stop or any of those kind of words I won't stop but I will if you use your safe word."

He was applying a clothes pin to each of her erect nipples when he then said, "Now that you know what a safe word is I want you to choose one."

"I wouldn't know what to choose."

"How about red then. You can say the word red and our play session will end. I don't want you to be frightened officer. I want you to explore your boundaries and experience pleasure beyond your wildest dreams."

He tied her wrists with two more stockings to the posts at the head of the bed and now Miranda was naked and bound spread-eagled atop the silky bedspread.

"Red is ok sir."

"Very good pet. You learn so quickly. We are going to have a lot of fun I can see."

Zach had been pretty restrained with her as she lay there bound and powerless. He used a vibrator to force several orgasms and made Miranda squirt for the first time in her life. When he climbed on top and inserted himself into her she was oh so ready and came again a time or two before he unloaded inside her clutching pussy.

*******

She hadn't needed to use her safe word that night of their first date and hadn't used it in the many encounters since, even though master had reminded her several times that she could. As Miranda was being unshackled from the floor rings and her nipple clamps were given a last playful tug by master before he removed them, she reveled in her post orgasmic state.

"The video was very good Randy. You did well. Did it excite you to know that you might be seen?"

Miranda nodded and had to acknowledge to herself that the increasing risks of discovery and humiliation were indeed acting as a very powerful aphrodisiac for her.

During their shower together Zach finger fucked her to another nice come as a reward for having been such an obedient pet. Miranda then got back into uniform. Sometimes he preferred her to arrive for their dates in civilian attire but today he had wanted her to come straight from the precinct after work with her juices fresh on her baton.

He walked her to the door and kissed her goodbye, pulling her tight to him by gripping her fleshy ass through the uniform trousers.

"You did very well indeed Randy. I have another surprise for you next week that I believe you are ready for. Would you like a surprise my pet?"

"Yes master."

"Right answer. I'll call you this week with the details and some instructions. Be safe on the ride home. It's a dangerous town out there. There are all kinds of bad people to watch out for."

When she got back into her car for her ride home there was already a text from him on her phone.

'Do you miss me already?'

She did, but knew that next week would be here soon enough. She needed to get home and sleep for her shift in the morning and to put some balm on the marks he had made.

"Next week." she said aloud to herself.

And she smiled.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds