An Unexpected Guest Ch. 01-02

The first thing she noticed was his big blue eyes staring deeply into hers. Her heart leaped out of her chest. She could feel her blood pressure rising at an alarming level. She had never been in a situation like this before. The water trickled down across his chest and stomach and disappeared toward the shower floor. She tried so hard not to get caught looking, but it was impossible.

"Care if I join you?" Blake asked.

"Umm, it looks like you already did!" Amy nervously replied.

"Don't worry about me, I'm late meeting my brother, I'll be out before you will." He replied.

"If Luke came home right now he would kill you!"

"Like I said, I'll be quick."

"You are crazy!" Amy nervously laughed.

Every ounce of her wanted something to happen. She stood there staring at his body and the soap sliding off his skin. She turned around and placed her arms across her chest and didn't move. She ached for him to touch her, to feel him against her, and to embrace all of him. She felt the excitement welling inside her and her skin crawling with sensations that she hadn't experienced for a long time. Blake had finished washing his body and hair when he moved closer to her. He was aroused and knew that she was too.

He pressed himself against her back and wrapped his arms around her upper body. She could feel him pressed against her and it was too much for her to take. The surge of passion boiled over and she began to feel herself shake with orgasm. Blake sensing her excitement, hugged her firmer until she was silent.

"Thanks for letting me share the shower with you." Blake said.

"You're welcome." Amy softly said.

"I'm going to get dressed and head out. I'll see you later this evening."

"What time do you think you'll be back?" Amy questioned.

"6 or 7, unless something changes."

Amy turned around and Blake hugged her one last time. The feeling of her warm wet body against his was breathtaking.

"Be careful."

"I will, enjoy the rest of your shower!" Blake laughingly replied.

Blake exited the shower, dressed and left the room. Oh my God, Amy thought to herself. That was too close. I cannot believe he just hopped in here with me. She felt bad that it had happened, but was so enmeshed in lust at the time it was only a mere afterthought. Amy continued to shower and get ready. When Blake had exited the bathroom Luke had just walked in the door. Blake's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw him standing in the family room.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have went in there..." Blake quickly exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?"

"I went into the bathroom while Amy was taking a shower."

"You did?" Luke responded.

"Yes, I did. Nothing happened though, I promise."

"Did she tell you to leave?" Luke asked.

"No, why?"

"Well if she told you to leave that's one thing, but if she didn't then she didn't mind you being in there." Luke confidently replied.

"OK, so... What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that if she wanted you in there, then what good does it do for me to get upset?"

"Listen, this may be something she needs. Now, I'm not telling you to do anything but if she acts interested then whatever happens, happens." Luke said.

Blake couldn't believe what he was hearing. Luke told him that he wanted his wife to be happy. He knew that she hadn't experienced a lot and had only been with one person, him. He explained that if it had to be with someone, he wanted to know who they were and that they respected her. The two talked for only a few minutes until Luke left and headed back to work. Blake hurried and got dressed and left out to go spend the day with family. Amy came out of the shower only a few minutes after the two had finished talking. Unknown to her, Luke knew what had happened and had given Blake unspoken permission to allow her to act on any fantasies she might have.

CHAPTER 2: THE GOODBYE

The whole afternoon Amy kept herself busy doing odds and ends around the house. She couldn't shake the overwhelming volume of thoughts that were racing through her mind. She had been around Luke so many times in the past, but never like this. One time back in high a group of friends had been at a party at their friend Jessica's house, they were all drinking and someone decided it was a good idea to spray everyone with the water hose. The night turned into wet clothes, slip-n-slide, and a few bruises that followed days after.

After they left the party, Amy and Blake road together. They were both freezing and couldn't get warm, even with the heat turned to max. It seemed like Blake had all of his clothes in the backseat of his car. They both striped down and changed in front of each other, and nothing happened. It wasn't even weird at the time. Amy thought about that story and couldn't imagine it in their most recent context. From the time Blake showed up she has felt like a teenager again. She felt nervous and excited when she was around him. It was a feeling she enjoyed but didn't know how long she could put off his advances.

She began worrying what it would mean if her fantasies of Blake became real. Amy had always heard people say that fantasies were often better off remaining fantasies. The part that kept her confused was that she was completely happy with her husband. They were very sexual and caring toward each other. It was hard for her to rationalize the daydreams she was having. She was so sexually bothered she was finding it hard to get anything finished.

Tonight Amy, Luke, Blake and a few of their friends were all going to dinner and then out for drinks. It seemed like a proper thing to do before Luke departed. Amy spent an hour and a half getting ready. She took a little longer than usual to shave, do her hair and makeup, and pick the perfect outfit to wear. Tonight she decided to wear something a lot more risky than she would on a normal evening out. She put on a pair of tiny black lace panties and bra, a short low cut black cocktail dress, and a pair of black strapped open toe heels. The dress was very tight and snug and accentuated her hips and legs. The cut on the dress gave an easy view of her cleavage and the outer layers of lace.

Her outfit choice had already been causing a stir among the boys. Making her way into the family room she could tell that both Luke and Blake were undressing her with their eyes. She really enjoyed knowing she had that effect on both of them. Her husband found it hard to keep his hands off of her. She was constantly moving his hands and laughing at his incessant attempts to feel her up. She enjoyed it, though she'd never tell him that, because every time her husband's hands passed across her, Luke was almost drooling in a deep stare.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Amy questioned.

"Yeah." They both replied.

"Am I too dressed up for tonight?"

"No, you look amazing!" Luke replied.

"I agree!" Chimed Blake.

"Well since we are all in agreement, let's go!" Luke laughed.

They arrived at the restaurant and waited for their friends and a table to be ready. They all laughed and made small talk until the waitress returned with menus in hand and escorted them to their seats. Everyone filtered in and found a seat. Amy was sitting across from Blake and Luke was to her right. They had learned that when sitting beside each other he could never sit to her left. She was left handed and he was right handed and it always ended up with them bumping elbows throughout the whole course of the meal.

Drinks were ordered promptly and it didn't take long for the group to become much louder and more social. Everyone was talking to everyone and if this was any indication on how the night was going to go, it was going to be great, Amy thought. Midway through the meal, Luke was engaged in a deep conversation with two of their friends about cars or education or something. Amy didn't pay much attention, it was rather boring to her anyway! Luke and her were talking about a night from high school where they all got too drunk and slept in his car until the early hours of the morning. About that time Amy felt a foot against the inner part of her knee. Her first reaction was a bit of a surprise that caused her to jump and laugh aloud.

Across the table was Blake grinning, yet the deepness in his eyes told a different story. Amy laughed and noticed that no one had paid much attention to her outburst. After adjusting herself in the seat, she noticed that the tablecloth covered most of her lap and the dim light of the room made it difficult to see much. Blake moved and sat next to Amy's left and they began to continue their conversation. A few minutes into talking Amy noticed that Blake had placed his hand under the tablecloth on her thigh. She became restless in her seat and felt warm all over.

Blake occasionally moved his hand further up her thigh. "Oh my God" Amy thought to herself. "What if someone notices" she worried. She was unable to move. She was paralyzed by Blake's hand. She continued to talk, but didn't know what was said by him or herself. Her arousal was unarguable! The thoughts of the day were overflowing in her mind. The tips of his fingers felt like electric. Before she knew it Blake had moved his hand upward and inward as far as he could. His touch, the look of his blue eyes, the fear of being caught was driving her mad. She had millions of fantasies running through her head. One's that she knew couldn't happen, but at that moment heightened her sensitivity to his touch.

She heard a small voice in the back of her mind asking her "What are you doing?". But she was too dazed to listen to it. As Blake touched her the closer she was to spilling over. She wasn't sure how to act, breathe, or even talk for that matter. She was worried that everyone knew. Of course at that time, nobody had even noticed. Well so they thought. Luke had used the under the table trick in the past and became aware of it almost immediately. But, as he said earlier to Blake, he wasn't going to stop anything that she wanted. Amy became so aroused that she passed her hand under the table and guided it onto Blake. She could tell he too was extremely aroused, and knew it was harder for him to contain.

Amy and Blake barely broke eye contact for even a second. They were in their own world. Just when their conversation nearly reached a peak, they were interrupted by the waitress clearing the table of plates. Both of them retracted their hands and pretended as if nothing happened. "That was so close!" Amy thought. "I am not sure I can make it tonight!" She thought to herself. After all, the evening was just getting started!

By the time the car came to a complete stop, the crew was out and on the sidewalk acting crazy, laughing and being loud. Everyone had several drinks at dinner and it was shaping up to be one of those nights that would never be forgotten.

The first club they went to was a bit too mellow for the group. It was upper-class bar with a lot of stuck-up yuppies that looked as though they wouldn't know a good time if it were right in front of them. It didn't take long, actually about one drink each and a shot, before the group walked down about a block to a new bar that had just opened a month ago. Amy was insistent on everyone going to a club that was within walking distant. Luke already knew this place by name. He had heard Amy and her sister talk about going there a few months prior. The name of the bar didn't quite make it so obvious as to the clientele.

The group showed their IDs and entered the "Mini Bar". The club had a retro art-deco design with very sexual pictures and sculptures throughout. It wasn't a large bar, but Amy insisted that the music and drinks were amazing. It was a good thing there weren't that many people there when the group arrived, because as the night went on the group was getting larger. Luke made his way to the bathroom while the rest of the group found tables near the bar. The bar was dimly lit with lights that accented the art and tables. The DJ was playing a variety of dance mixes that everyone seemed to enjoy.

Amy hadn't been standing long at the bar before she had a drink in front of her. Blake ordered a drink and turned toward Amy with that look in his eyes. Amy was trying hard not to get lost in them since they left the restaurant. Blake placed his hand on the small of Amy's back and began to rub back and forth.

"This is a gay bar isn't it?" Luke laughed.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Amy giggled.

"Oh, so there aren't any men in here that are giving me the eye?" He jeered.

"Maybe a few! I wouldn't worry about them." She quickly replied.

"I'll try to remember that when I go to the bathroom." Blake said with a huge grin.

"By the way what is the educate when using the bathroom at a gay bar?" He laughed.

"Don't get caught looking I guess!" Amy said laughing loudly.

"That's some great advice! What would I do without you?"

"End up with a boyfriend before the night is over with!" Amy giggled.

"I wanted to go home with a good story, that's not what I had in mind!"

"Well what did you have in mind?" Amy said softly.

"Well that all changed when you answered the door in a towel!" He laughed.

"Oh that's when it changed? You know you're not that good at lying!" She taunted.

"Well you've known me long enough to know my tricks!"

"You look beautiful tonight. That dress is driving me crazy." Blake leaned in and said.

"Good, that's what I was going for."

Luke made his way towards the bar and ordered a drink and began talking to everyone. It was his social nature to bounce between groups throughout the night. The conversations quickly veered to talks of dancing. Everyone was heading out on the dance floor, whether they wanted to or not! Amy grabbed Luke and made their way onto the small dance floor. The group was packed in like sardines on the floor. Amy felt Luke's hand running the lengths of her thigh as they danced. He occasionally placed a hand on the lower part of her stomach as they gyrated to the music.

A few songs later and they were at the bar doing a round of shots. Some nasty concoction that contained a little bit of everything. Everyone laughed and groaned as they forced the horrid liquid down. Not even thirty minutes later it was becoming obvious that everyone was either buzzed or drunk. One couple had closed their tab and were making their way through the group saying their goodbyes. Luke laughed then turned to Blake and Amy as he sang "Another One Bites the Dust". Amy found herself caught between two guys that were extremely attractive, giving her plenty of attention.

Luke and Blake almost fed off of the competition. Each time the one would go to the restroom, the other got closer and more forward toward Amy. At 2 AM Luke made a trip to the restroom. There was a long line and Amy could see him standing with 5 or so in front of him. Blake noticed too. Their conversation had switched back and forth from past to present. Amy felt a familiar feeling as she sat there talking to Blake at the bar. Blake's hand was resting on her inner thigh, near the bottom of her dress. She could feel Blake moving it closer every few seconds, until it could go no further. She found herself paralyzed again to the look in his eyes and the feel of his fingers against her. Blake could feel the arousal against him as he continued to tease Amy.

"I've really enjoyed seeing you again. I wish things had been different back in high school." Blake softly whispered into Amy's ear.

"I guess I kind of always wondered myself."

"You've been driving me crazy all week!" He admitted.

"Me? Driving you crazy! HAHA, I think you had a plan from the start to kill me!" Amy laughed.

"We should do something about these feelings." Blake firmly stated.

"I want to, I honestly do. I don't think I can do that to Luke." Amy said hesitantly.

"What if he was OK with it?" He quickly replied.

"He's told me if I ever needed a hall pass I could have one!" Amy nervously laughed.

"I don't think I could though. He understands where I'm coming from, but I couldn't risk hurting him." Amy shyly admitted.

"What if he told me this morning that whatever you chose to do was OK with him? And what if I told you this conversation took place after he saw me coming out of the bathroom this morning?" Blake said confidently.

"He said that to you? He knew you were in there with me and hasn't said a word to me about it?" Amy nervously replied.

"Well it's true. He wants you to be happy. He told me whatever it takes for that to happen."

Amy was flustered with the sensation of arousal and nervousness from what Blake had just admitted to her and the feeling of his hand massaging her skin. She wasn't sure what did it for her more: her husband that loved her enough to do anything to make her happy, or the guy she always wondered about and that was driving her crazy at that very moment. Quickly Blake withdrew his hand as Luke made his way back to the bar.

"Looks like everyone else is going to bail. We have to take Jessica home. Her ride left and she's getting a bit green" Luke said while motioning for the bartender to close his tab.

"We have some wine and beer at the house. We can throw on a movie and have a couple more drinks before we call it an evening."

"I'm good with that!" Luke quickly responded.

"I can't wait to get out of these shoes and into something comfortable." Amy stated.

After closing their tabs they made their way back to their car and proceeded to head home. Jessica asked to ride in the front seat. Riding in the back would make her even more sick than she already was. The car ride was quiet for the most part. Luke continually asked Jessica when to turn and how to get her home. Amy and Blake were quiet in the back seat of the car. Amy had zoned off looking ahead when she felt Blake grab her hand. He quietly placed her hand between his thighs. His pants were unzipped and she could feel him against the palm of her hand. She wrapped her fingers around him and proceeded to slide up and down.

She couldn't believe what was happening. The excitement was unlike anything she had experienced. Blake's hand made its way between her legs and began stimulating and teasing her. Neither of them wanted to make a sound but managed to continue making small talk from the back seat. Amy could feel her orgasm swelling with each pass of his hand. She could feel Blake brimming with lust with each pass of her hand. She was consumed and overtaken by lust that her thoughts and fantasies were a raging torrent within her. But like before, they were interrupted by Jessica notifying Luke that they were at her house.

Each of the two quickly and quietly situated themselves and said their goodbyes to Jessica. Amy hopped out of the back of the car and into the front seat. The car ride from Jessica's house was silent. Amy was still lost in thought, still quivering from the ride, and finding it hard to believe the things she had done. Walking in the door, everyone quickly slipped out of their shoes and changed into comfortable clothes. Luke and Blake both were wearing shorts and t-shirts. Amy came down wearing a pair of short shorts and white cotton shirt. Luke and Amy laid on the couch and Blake on the love-seat. The laughed and joked about the evening and partially watched TV. By the time 4 AM rolled around Amy was drunk and nearing passing out.

She said goodnight to the boys and made her way up to the bedroom where she slipped off her shorts and bra. Luke and Blake talked about cars and got into watching a couple episodes of "Pawn Stars". Before too long both of them had passed out on the couch. It was a wild night!

The covers rustled as he climbed into the bed. Amy was so tired and drunk that she couldn't open her eyes. She felt the soft touch of lips against hers and down across her neck. She could feel the firm grip frantically moving across her body. She felt the soft warmth of his lips and tongue passing over every inch of her body causing her to writhe against him. She knew Luke had been aroused all evening. Every time he kissed her or was close to her he couldn't keep his hands off of her. She was thinking about Blake and feeling him in her hand. She felt her panties slide down across her thighs and off and followed by her shirt. She felt the warmth of his skin pressed against her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds